Goodbye Jesus

Brains --------what Are They Good For.

child like faith

God gave brains to people so they could milk cows briddle horses and know ten dollars is more than one.

but when the poor dumb creature God created try's to puff them selves up and use their feeble brains to Go against

Gods word and what he has said .

even the dumbest of us poor human critters see how absolutly brilliant The donkey critter becomes compared

to puffed up human critter with a tadd more brain but a lot less sence..

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• today

• Antlerman

• chefranden

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ummm.... What?

• Super Moderator

Hmmmmm.....I thought xtians believed you were created in god's image? Oh I see. God can't spell, construct a sentence, or make any "sence" at all. That explains the buybull. No wonder you're so confused.

You are a troll. And an idiot. Get medical attention.

God gave brains to people so they could milk cows briddle horses and know ten dollars is more than one.

but when the poor dumb creature God created try's to puff them selves up and use their feeble brains to Go against

even the dumbest of us poor human critters see how absolutly brilliant The donkey critter becomes compared

^^ Brains are good for spelling and grammar. Try it out sometime.

Hmmmmm.....I thought xtians believed you were created in god's image? Oh I see. God can't spell, construct a sentence, or make any "sence" at all. That explains the buybull. No wonder you're so confused.

You are a troll. And an idiot. Get medical attention.

I am a idiot your the idiot when it comes to the bible .

no i am not trolling im here to teach you a few things so you athiests dont sound so stupid

to christians who know the bible . Cant have that I want you at least to have a little bit of fighting cchance.

so another lesson

Adam and eve were created in Gods image ------------------That does not mean they looked like him, For God is Spirit.

iT means they knew his will perfectly and were able to do his will.

they lost that image when they sinned .

when you read and you will find from seth on----------- men and women now produced children in their own image.

I know you educated brainy types dont like to listen to advice

but perhaps just this once .Because i am truly concerned with you all about this.

dont try using your most excellant

spelling and grammer to briddle horses and milk Cows.

Unusual fellow this Christian is. I hope English is a second language since it's so badly used.

i am truly concerned with you all about this.

bullshit.

"...briddle horses and milk Cows..."

I've never briddled a horse; do they really stand still for that sort of thing? And are 'Cows' different from regular, ordinary cows, or are they sacred cows, hence the capitalized 'C'?

I'm feeding a troll, but what the hell.

God gave us brains that reason. If he can't handle a few of his "feeble" creations asking reasonable questions like "why should I believe that" and "what's your proof" then he's, at best, a fabrication, and at worst, some horrible supernatural maniac like that thing in Star Trek V.

And for the record, I've milked cows and bridled horses and there was still enough brainpower left over to lose my faith and argue with a fucking troll on the Internet! Yay God!

but perhaps just this once .Because i am truly concerned with you all about this.

It is not neccessary to have a college education to figure out that Christianity is wrong. All it takes is a a little common sense and recognizing that something is wrong when you see it.

If God wanted us to blindly worship him, he would not have given us the wondrous minds we have.

If the Bible, the supposed Word of God, cannot stand up to scrutiny by someone with "God given reason". Then the Bible is the work of fallible human beings and not God.

I am a idiot your the idiot when it comes to the bible . *SNIP rest of crap*

learn2spell n00b

'nuff said

Topic moved to Lion's Den for consumption.

Childish Faith: Please do not post your topics or proselytizing comments in forums other than the Lion's Den. I will nuke them on sight next time, rather than moving them here where they belong. Please read the rules of these forums before posting.

• Super Moderator

Your cogent and persuasive argument has prompted me to rededicate my life to Christ. I never understood the Bible's message until you so eloquently explained it. Now I just need to find a nice Lutheran church.

I guess your work here is done. Nice meeting you.

Unusual fellow this Christian is. I hope English is a second language since it's so badly used.

His first language is Jezombie-ish.

Your cogent and persuasive argument has prompted me to rededicate my life to Christ. I never understood the Bible's message until you so eloquently explained it. Now I just need to find a nice Lutheran church.

And you need to learn Jesus-grammar..

Brains actually have a lot of uses and you would know that if you used yours. Try it sometime.

Yes, but you aren't bridling a horse or milking a cow. You are speaking...or rather writing, and unfortunately for you spelling a grammar ARE useful in THAT endeavor.

You know, I have no problem listing to advice when it's useful...but why exactly should I take advice from someone who can't tell the difference between milking a cow and writing a sentence?

Also, don't patronize us by pretending to care about us...you don't even KNOW us.

• Super Moderator

Its a miricle the holly spirit given me t he gift of jesis grammer! Glorie!

you only halfwaythere because you stop has to use comma periods dots excremental signs an ani oder kinds of signs to make easier read do

we to dumb to understand God grammer and we is to smart and clever and edjucated to understand da gospels

Jesus loves y'all and he wants to hugs and kisses all the kittens and feed the hungry squirrels in the park

That is easy to be able to calculate 10% of your income to give it to the church...I mean God. :HaHa:

I think you'all missed the point. Cowboy is actually a comedian, and a very good one at that! He wants to talk about brains and then he demonstrates that he has none. BTW, i've never bridled a horse or milked a cow, so maybe that's why i've never seen Jesus.

Guest end3

you only halfwaythere because you stop has to use comma periods dots excremental signs an ani oder kinds of signs to make easier read do

we to dumb to understand God grammer and we is to smart and clever and edjucated to understand da gospels

Jesus loves y'all and he wants to hugs and kisses all the kittens and feed the hungry squirrels in the park

Thak u Hanses, now I uderstanns....

Gods word and what he has said...

Those puffed up creatures that go against God's word are Christians.

They claim they don't have to keep God's law, they claim that a messianic failure called "Jesus" is God, and they claim to be saved, which entitles them to rule the planet with their Lard.

It doesn't get any more puffed up than that.

Thak u Hanses, now I uderstanns....

U Wellcom.

Brains actually have a lot of uses and you would know that if you used yours. Try it sometime.

Deer brains are good for tanning deer hides. Does it follow that cowboy brains are good for tanning cowboys? I'm thinking about getting a cowboy rug next time I go hunting out West. That will save a bear and a tree.

Signed, Not a Cowboy