Goodbye Jesus

Why Christians just don't get it

vargo

Satan comes as a angel of light.Could it be that you were on the wrong foundation the one that is not founded on grace alone thru faith alone in Christ Jesus alone for your salvation or someone may have unknowingly preach another gospel to your family and there by trying to earn salvation instead of resting in what Jesus did for you being 100% God 100% Human 100% of the time.So Jesus notonly forgives you but He also imputes His righteousness to you so you can have access to God .

read  Gal 1:7-9 about another gospel out there that really is not a gospel at all.it is the wrong gospel that brings a curse and people blame God instead of finding the truth and make the adjustments.You are still a candidate.

You must be an Angel from Satan since you sound just like my pastor, and since my pastors teachings were from the Devil, so must your teachings. Good, now be both know, that neither of us were ever True Christians™. You will go to hell just as much as me. Glory!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bygracealonethrufaith

• crazy-tiger

• Ouroboros

• white_raven23

Please may I ask you a question?

Have you ever really accepted Jesus?

What is the difference between "accepting" Jesus, and "really accepting" Jesus? If we answered yes, would you then ask; "But have you really, REALLY accepted Jesus?"
if you have or have not then you are in one of three catagories

#1- A true believer

#2- A make believer

#3- A nonbeliever

Actually, there are only two categories; Believer and non believer. The word "true" is useless, for every believer is a true-believer. Make-believers are obviously non-believers.
Every nonbeliever is a candadate to become one. There is hope.
Hope? Hope for what?

Uh, Christ didn't die though.

not only did Jesus DIE ...God raised Him From The dead.

read Rom 10-8,9,10

Can you lay hands on the sick and heal them, Instanly in Jesus name?  Drink poison and not be harmed?  Pick up snakes and not be harmed?  You aren't a true believer either, sorry.  Those are signs of believers and if you can't do ALL of what jesus says then you are no more a "believer" than me... I can't do any of those things either. :grin:

However, sadly, I believed with all my heart for 30; led lifegroups, worship songs, childrens church, desired to obey and did, tithed, gave to the poor (still do) etc.  Your categories are meaningless to me.  I tried with all my heart to be good to the god I believed in.

Lets go back to the definition of a believer...what works did the thief on the cross do when Jesus told Him that he would be in paradise. He truly believed!

There is Hope yet for all who want to come to Jesus.

I can't stand this hubris...

you can't demonstrate that what you believe is true, you only state it as such.

You also cannot demonstrate your system to make me not believe.your nonbelief or belief is based on -------?I do not know therefore how do you measure it?

read Rom 10-8,9,10

He didn't die, he wasn't raised from the dead, and he never lived from the start.

Glory! Praise the FSM! Ramen!

Lets go back to the definition of a believer...what works did the thief on the cross do when Jesus told Him that he would be in paradise. He truly believed!

There is Hope yet for all who want to come to Jesus.

But, the thief never went to Heaven, so he wasn't a true believer after all! Glory!

You also cannot demonstrate your system to make me not believe.your nonbelief or belief is based on -------?I do not know therefore how do you measure it?

:Old: Same old line...

Let me know if he comes up with anything worthwhile.

Like I said, on experience. I can't and won't try to convert you, and that's the big difference between you and me. You are here trying to convert us, while we are here and just talking and debating. We have no intention to try to make you leave your faith, while you're one of those obnoxious little people that have to make new converts.

You're making an assumption that we even care to demonstrate what we believe or not believe.

Besides, how can YOU measure YOUR belief? You only believe in a false religion that the evil meatball has conjured up for you.

read Rom 10-8,9,10

I'm sorry, but death is the permanent cessation of life. If he was raised or is alive now, he was never dead.

Please may I ask you a question?
No... but I don't think that'll stop you.
Have you ever really accepted Jesus?
As? False Prophet, possibly. Son of God, no. Fictional character, yes.
if you have or have not then you are in one of three catagories

#1- A true believer

Doesn't exist...
#2- A make believer
That's you...
#3- A nonbeliever
That'd be me.
Every nonbeliever is a candadate to become one. There is hope.

Sorry... once a believer leaves the faith, they can never come back.

I am a nonbeliever who can never become a believer. God says so, which means you're wrong.

Oh, and I've blasphemed God Jesus and the Holy ghost on several occasions...

No golden ticket for me... ever.

You must be an Angel from Satan since you sound just like my pastor, and since my pastors teachings were from the Devil, so must your teachings. Good, now be both know, that neither of us were ever True Christians. You will go to hell just as much as me. Glory!

you must have misunderstood what I was implying here.There is a big difference between truth and error.

1 John 2:27 -But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath ta

ught you, ye shall abide in him.

The Teacher is God and the true Gospel is the good news about Jesus His Love ,His grace and His birth,ministry,death on the cross,ressurection,asscesion.

the false message is the one that centers around works to earn your salvation which makes grace of no effect and traps the unsuspecting follower into a web of never ending guilt trip and performance.that sucks. I am truly sorry if that has been your plight but the good news here is God 's love and grace and truth is the Divine Antidote. YOU CAN RECOVER FROM THE SNARE OF THE ENEMY.

you mean? Southern Baptist fundamentalist?

:lmao: Very good.

I wonder, are you an incarnation/alter-ego of one of the members here?

:scratch:

the false message is the one that centers around works to earn your salvation which makes grace of no effect and traps the unsuspecting follower into a web of  never ending guilt trip and performance.that sucks. I am truly sorry if that has been your plight but the good news here is God 's love and grace and truth is the Divine Antidote. YOU CAN RECOVER FROM THE SNARE OF THE ENEMY.

Funny... the Bible mentions that all you have to do to earn salvation is do good works.

Unless God was lying when he said that...

LOL..What enemy?  The devil?  No such character in the OT, it's a little horror story monster made up in the NT.  Funny, no mention of a lake of fire or satan and his angels being thrown in it...in ANY of the OT prophecies. 

BTW... Apostates can't come back, the bible tells me so.

What makes you think they've read the bible?

No... but I don't think that'll stop you.As? False Prophet, possibly. Son of God, no. Fictional character, yes.Doesn't exist...That's you...That'd be me.

Sorry... once a believer leaves the faith, they can never come back.

I am a nonbeliever who can never become a believer. God says so, which means you're wrong.

THEN YOU ARE NOT ADHEREING TO THE fORUM .iT IS FOR EXCHRISTIANS AND CHRISTIANS.

So are you a disgruntled ex=christian?

if not you are a candidate for salvation.

So are you a disgruntled ex=christian?

if not you are a candidate for salvation.

I was a christian once, I am no more.

As the bible says, once you leave, you can never come back. No grace, no salvation, no chance for me to avoid hell.

You are wrong.

Who says that we have to "believe" in anything.  I don't have a system, I'm just living.

what about the eco-system? the trade -system?your employer's system? the banking System?the bio=system? please do not answer.

Still no rebuttal to my response to you christian?

No surprise here.

Actually, it's for giving support to ex-christians...

Coming here and trying to preach, like you are, is a long way from giving support.

what about the eco-system? the trade -system?your employer's system? the banking System?the bio=system? please do not answer.

Why shouldn't they answer?

Could it be that you don't want the fact that you've managed to use a DIFFERENT meaning of the word "believe" this time brought to your attention?

Same old same old. :shrug:

Thats right, it would be like mocking the poor, pitiful, pathetic and evil jesus and trampling on his blood.  LOL  Like Peter ( or whoever wrote 2 Peter said) it would have been better for you to not have known jesus and his ways than to have had it and thrown it away.

That's the part I was on about... thank you.

So, bygracealonethrufaith... since you are preaching a false gospel, you must be Satan in disguise. :grin: