Goodbye Jesus

Why Christians just don't get it

vargo

Oh, Jesus also taught that if your attempts to give the gospel and/or save people are rebuffed, you are to kick the dust off your shoes and leave.

Every second you remain, you are defying Jesus's teachings...

Answer me this one question?

Do you know who is who and where everyone stands in this entire forum?I know that I do not know and neither do you. So that being the answer then I will remain. thank you .by the way all humans can be redeemed.because Salvation depends on what Jesus Did and not on us or any works that anyone of us could accomplish.So you see you are not the enemy at all ...and that you think you are...but you are a candidate.LOL

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bygracealonethrufaith

• crazy-tiger

• Ouroboros

• white_raven23

No... he's really searching for the lies.

Oooooooh! :Doh:

The Lies! Silly me!

I keep those in the cupboard by the kitty litter.

:twitch:

Well we don't have your "brothers and sisters" hidden under our coats......Asimov may have a couple stashed under the sofa....but only because he gave them a Gameboy and they refused to leave.

Your search for Jesus has become a search for your fellows......did your rapture happen or something? Or are you really good at misplacing things (people)?

:HaHa:

thanks I found exactly what I was looking For.

Oh, Jesus also taught that if your attempts to give the gospel and/or save people are rebuffed, you are to kick the dust off your shoes and leave.

Every second you remain, you are defying Jesus's teachings...

Ramen bro' in FSM! ... Wait... you are a brother in FSM, right? Or, are you of another gospel that doesn't teaches that we are forkgiven through the power of the spicy meatballs?

:twitch:

Well we don't have your "brothers and sisters" hidden under our coats......Asimov may have a couple stashed under the sofa....but only because he gave them a Gameboy and they refused to leave.

:lmao: Good one!

Your search for Jesus has become a search for your fellows......did your rapture happen or something? Or are you really good at misplacing things (people)?

Didn't SavedByFaith keep on claiming that Jebus couldn't lose anything that the Farter had given him? Not even his keys!

Do you know who is who and where everyone stands in this entire forum?I know that I do not know and neither do you. So that being the answer then I will remain. thank you .by the way all humans can be redeemed.because Salvation depends on what Jesus Did and not on us or any works that anyone of us could accomplish.So you see you are not the enemy at all ...and that you think you are...but you are a candidate.LOL

You can't save anyone. All your mindlessly inconsiderate behavior does is make us even sicker with Christendom than we were before. People like YOU are one of the main reasons why we left!

thanks I found exactly what I was looking For.

The Gameboy? :twitch:

:grin:

WRONG!

Anyone who has walked away from the faith CANNOT return.

THAT IS ONE OF THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS! BY SAYING OTHERWISE, YOU ARE PREACHING FALSE GOSPEL.

You are a heretic...

2 Peter 2

False Teachers and Their Destruction

1But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

4For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment; 5if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; 6if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; 7and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men 8(for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— 9if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment. 10This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority.

Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings; 11yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord. 12But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.

13They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you. 14With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood! 15They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved the wages of wickedness. 16But he was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey—a beast without speech—who spoke with a man's voice and restrained the prophet's madness.

17These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. 18For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. 19They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. 20If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. 21It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. 22Of them the proverbs are true: "A dog returns to its vomit," and, "A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud."

:edit: if you want to throw gospel at us, I'm gonna throw back... and I've got a lot more ammunition than you.

Ramen bro' in FSM! ... Wait... you are a brother in FSM, right? Or, are you of another gospel that doesn't teaches that we are forkgiven through the power of the spicy meatballs?

nice chatting with all you people... I hope to come back.

John6:37,39

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Sorry Han, I have no gospel...

Except the gospel of "oral sex is great" :cunn:

nice chatting with all you people... I hope to come back.

John6:37,39

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Nice how you're so very selective in who you reply to.

Child you're weird.  Who the fuck said I was nervous?  How do you get THAT from my questions?  Can you SEE me?  Can you hear my voice?  All I've done is ask you a SIMPLE question, which you OBVIOUSLY are too "nervous" to answer.  (Why is it that you Xians ALWAYS answer questions WITH questions?)

As I've stated to ALL the Xians who visit here:  I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU COME HERE TO DEBATE!  Knock yourself silly.

I just want to know WHY you do it, in light of YOUR vaunted scriptures, which, BTW teach you NOT to bother.  Can YOU answer a simple fucking question without ducking and dodging, please?    :banghead:

The good samaritan found that man bleeding and dying robbed .The Samaritan responded.It is that simple act of kindness because of the need and the truth that all is not lost as you seem to believe .Jesus did that for me.So I shared what I believed and certainly not because I was brought up in church no no,but because I was that one lying in the road.

Sorry Han, I have no gospel...

Except the gospel of "oral sex is great" :cunn:

You don't like spaghetti? The Flying Spaghetti Monster is lard!!! Glory!

Oral sex is good too, even better with spaghetti... kinky... hehe

Hebrews 6:4-6 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

You are saying that Jesus lied... You are preaching a gospel that is false... You are preaching heresy...

You do realise that you're is serious trouble with god, don't you? You do realise that when you get there, he's gonna turn round and say "begone from me... I never knew you" and cast you into the pit of hell? You do realise you've obviously been drawn off the true path and that your current activites mean you can never go back?

:lmao: You might as well stop trying, since you're in the same boat as me... hellbound with no chance of salvation. :funny:

The good samaritan found that man bleeding and dying robbed .The Samaritan responded.It is that simple act of kindness because of the need and the truth that all is not lost as you seem to believe .Jesus did that for me.So I shared what I believed and certainly not because I was brought up in church no no,but because I was that one lying in the road.

The simple act of kindness would be to leave us alone. Some of us were so hurt by Christianity that hearing it advertised as the "one true way" yet AGAIN--same old fucking lie--is painful.

You don't like spaghetti? The Flying Spaghetti Monster is lard!!! Glory!
I like spagetti, but it gives me the shits...
Oral sex is good too, even better with spaghetti... kinky... hehe

Too kinky for the wife... she prefers to stay clean.

Well... cleanish. :grin:

Interesting turn of the phrase. :Hmm:

So you martyr yourself to us then. Are we supposed to feel guilt that the religion YOU follow has you bleeding in the road? And we, the evil cruel nonbelievers refuse to "save" you by not "saving" ourselves?

Or in some odd way you see us as bleeding in the road now? I'd like to refer you back to the analogy I made of Han struggling to get free of the gurney.

We were wounded trying to live up to vague religious expectations. Injured by the worry of whether or not we really were worthy of heaven thanks to vague expectations that differed depending on WHO WAS SPEAKING TO YOU.

Our wounds have healed (or are healing). We are no longer enslaved by the dogma that still has so many minds trapped in it's slow-poisoning thrall. We are free.

We'd like to see you free too. But you have to want the freedom.

We'd like to see you free too. But you have to want the freedom.

Ramen! Glory!

Freedom from Religion is the only true freedom.

Interesting turn of the phrase. :Hmm:

So you martyr yourself to us then. Are we supposed to feel guilt that the religion YOU follow has you bleeding in the road? And we, the evil cruel nonbelievers refuse to "save" you by not "saving" ourselves?

Or in some odd way you see us as bleeding in the road now?

That's exactly how he sees us...

He's trying to do the whole "good samaritan" thing for us because his false gospel commands him to, not because he wants to.

He's trying to get salvation through works, which his own gospel says doesn't work. :lmao:

Yoohoo... Mr false preacher...

This thread is waiting for you.

Come on bygraceless... we're waiting for you. Don't be an average christian and run when confornted by adversity...

I believe what I observe to be consistent in reality.

I believe in the physical laws that I observe around me. Gravity, inertia, weather systems....

I believe in logic. I come with a Bullshit Detector™ preinstalled. You make a claim, back it up!

I believe everything can be explained rigorously without simply saying "God did it." It is surely a mood killer when I discuss how glaciers contribute to the formation of fjords and other geologic features and someone simply interjects with "How do you know God didn't do it?" It's called observation. As in, going to the Arctic and watching glaciers do their dirty work.

No, I didn't reject religion as a result of someone hurting me. Nobody pushed me out, I climbed out, looked at it from all angles and found it absurd. I just simply find the claims of Christianity to generally be nothing more than claims. Unproven claims that use bad logic that as a consequence do not validate themselves to me.

If you watch me in Mathematics, I will not accept any claim until there is proof. But at least there are proofs.