• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bygracealonethrufaith

• crazy-tiger

• Ouroboros

• white_raven23

you must have misunderstood what I was implying here.There is a big difference between truth and error.

1 John 2:27 -But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath ta

ught you, ye shall abide in him.

The Teacher is God and the true Gospel is the good news about Jesus His Love ,His grace and His birth,ministry,death on the cross,ressurection,asscesion.

the false message is the one that centers around works to earn your salvation which makes grace of no effect and traps the unsuspecting follower into a web of  never ending guilt trip and performance.that sucks. I am truly sorry if that has been your plight but the good news here is God 's love and grace and truth is the Divine Antidote. YOU CAN RECOVER FROM THE SNARE OF THE ENEMY.

Since I must assume you are just as much a liar as my pastor, your message is false and comes from the Devil, which means that I can’t receive your message. You’re antichrist trying to deceive the True Christians™. FSM will deal with you later!

GraceTroll, you’ll have a tough time converting anyone here. But on the other hand it’s really fun for felines to play with the mice before they eat them…

GraceTroll, you’ll have a tough time converting anyone here. But on the other hand it’s really fun for felines to play with the mice before they eat them…

New toy for me... :wicked:

Like I said, on experience. I can't and won't try to convert you, and that's the big difference between you and me. You are here trying to convert us, while we are here and just talking and debating. We have no intention to try to make you leave your faith, while you're one of those obnoxious little people that have to make new converts.

You're making an assumption that we even care to demonstrate what we believe or not believe.

Besides, how can YOU measure YOUR belief? You only believe in a false religion that the evil meatball has conjured up for you.

Excuse me ...the name of this forum is debating christians? Am I mistaken. The Forum invited me.So don't sweat the small stuff no offense taken,but own up to where you are at. it only a debate that is all.Conversion comes from your decision or as a matter of fact anyone that reads this forum and chooses to seek the truth.So you would not be here if you weren't a little curious.come on if you weren't a honest doubter.

Thomas was given a special showing by Jesus look in John ch 20

19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

20 And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.

21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

You are a candidate to find the Real Jesus.

You are a candidate to find the Real  Jesus.

Find him yourself. We aren't interested.

Since I must assume you are just as much a liar as my pastor, your message is false and comes from the Devil, which means that I can’t receive your message. You’re antichrist trying to deceive the True Christians. FSM will deal with you later!

I cannot convert anyone it is God that can reveal Himself to you directly.

I am only giving you the word that may spark your interest to seek the truth truthseeker ?

bygrace,

You haven't commented on what I said.

Death is the permanent cessation of life. Jesus was not permanently dead, because he came back to life.

Second point, since we all have souls, and our souls ARE the breath of life, nobody really dies.

It's just a physical shell! So unless Jesus' sould was destroyed, he didn't die.

bygrace,

Death is the permanent cessation of life.  Jesus was not permanently dead, because he came back to life.

Second point, since we all have souls, and our souls ARE the breath of life, nobody really dies.

It's just a physical shell!  So unless Jesus' sould was destroyed, he didn't die.

She/He/ It hasn't responded to me either.

I am only giving you the word that may spark your interest to seek the truth truthseeker ?

We do seek truth, you do not present truth.

Excuse me ...the name of this forum is debating christians? Am I mistaken. The Forum invited me.So don't sweat the small stuff no offense taken,but own up to where you are at. it only a debate that is all.
You are not debating though... you are preaching and trying to convert people.
Conversion comes from your decision or as a matter of fact anyone that reads this forum and chooses to seek the truth.So you would not be here if you weren't a little curious.come on if you weren't a honest doubter.
I'm not in the slightest bit curious, but I'm here...

Maybe you should stop assuming that you know what we think, and try listening to us to find out instead.

19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

20 And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.

21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Nope... you just want to preach.

You are preaching a false gospel...

Claiming that ex-christians can be brought back to salvation is in DIRECT CONTRADICTION to the teachings in the bible, and what does the bible say about people like that?

You are SO going to hell... :HaHa:

No, no CT...thats only the evil jesus gospel..not the "true" evil god of the OT, he just annihilates everyone.  Geez, get it right will ya? ;-)

Come on... they've got that many different gospels, I'm bound to make the odd mistake.

Couldn't you cut me some slack? :17:

Again, your opinion based on what your holy book says. I have no sins in need of dying for. Matter of fact, I find myself more moral than the biblical god and jesus.

Ever Read the Ten Commandments?

Exodus 20

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

13 Thou shalt not kill.

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15 Thou shalt not steal.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

#1Have you ever told a lie?

#2 I have.what would that make me?

#3Have you ever stolen from anyone?

#4I have ...what would that make me?

#5 Have you ever look on someone with lust in your heart?

#6 I have...What would that make me?

My concience is bearing witness that I am a sinner

The Law of God is good converting the soul,So we see that we are by nature lawbreakers.We cannot do anything to get ourselves out of the box of sin.That is Why Jesus is so loved by His children because He took us out of the box of sin.He did this by fullfilling the Law we broke time and time again.He did it once and for All.That is good news.

Excuse me ...the name of this forum is debating christians? Am I mistaken. The Forum invited me.So don't sweat the small stuff no offense taken,but own up to where you are at. it only a debate that is all.Conversion comes from your decision or as a matter of fact anyone that reads this forum and chooses to seek the truth.So you would not be here if you weren't a little curious.come on if you weren't a honest doubter.

You’re absolutely right, it’s only debate, and I won’t second-guess your reasons to be on this site.

But when you say that I’m on this site because I’m a little curious… You’re confusing me here. The reasons I have to be on this site is because I can discuss and communicate with people that have left Christianity, and not because I’m curious of Christianity. What are you really trying to say here?

I’m a doubting Thomas, because I have de-converted and completely left Christianity? It’s more likely YOU are a Doubting Thomas coming here to discuss with us, either that or you want to convert us. Which way is it?

:lmao: Yeah! Right! :loser:

Who is We ? or you mean you?

WE is everyone who doesn't have fishy symbols under our pseudonyms.

bygrace,

Death is the permanent cessation of life.  Jesus was not permanently dead, because he came back to life.

It's just a physical shell!  So unless Jesus' sould was destroyed, he didn't die.

symantics will get you nowhere.

It was the physical death of Jesus on the Cross was teltelisti =Perfect Sacrifice.He is the ReaL DEAL.

And you're not a channel for his grace and knowledge, so whatever you say is still wrong.

#1Have you ever told a lie? 

I have.what would that make me?

Human.

#3Have you ever stolen from anyone?

I have ...what would that make me?

Human.

#5 Have you ever look on someone with lust in your heart?

I have...What would that make me?

Human.

symantics will get you nowhere.

It was the physical death of Jesus on the Cross was teltelisti =Perfect Sacrifice.He is the ReaL DEAL.

It's not semantics.

If Jesus' life is in his soul, then he didn't die. Because his soul is immortal, the sacrifice is meaningless.

The Law of God is good converting the soul,So we see that we are by nature lawbreakers.We cannot do anything to get ourselves out of the box of sin.That is Why Jesus is so loved by His children because He took us out of the box of sin.He did this by fullfilling the Law we broke time and time again.He did it once and for All.That is good news.

So god saves everyone then? :scratch:

Ever Read the Ten Commandments?

Exodus 20

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

13 Thou shalt not kill.

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15 Thou shalt not steal.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

You sure?

Exodus 34

10 Then the LORD said: "I am making a covenant with you. Before all your people I will do wonders never before done in any nation in all the world. The people you live among will see how awesome is the work that I, the LORD, will do for you. 11 Obey what I command you today. I will drive out before you the Amorites, Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. 12 Be careful not to make a treaty with those who live in the land where you are going, or they will be a snare among you. 13 Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and cut down their Asherah poles. [a] 14 Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

15 "Be careful not to make a treaty with those who live in the land; for when they prostitute themselves to their gods and sacrifice to them, they will invite you and you will eat their sacrifices. 16 And when you choose some of their daughters as wives for your sons and those daughters prostitute themselves to their gods, they will lead your sons to do the same.

17 "Do not make cast idols.

18 "Celebrate the Feast of Unleavened Bread. For seven days eat bread made without yeast, as I commanded you. Do this at the appointed time in the month of Abib, for in that month you came out of Egypt.

19 "The first offspring of every womb belongs to me, including all the firstborn males of your livestock, whether from herd or flock. 20 Redeem the firstborn donkey with a lamb, but if you do not redeem it, break its neck. Redeem all your firstborn sons.

"No one is to appear before me empty-handed.

21 "Six days you shall labor, but on the seventh day you shall rest; even during the plowing season and harvest you must rest.

22 "Celebrate the Feast of Weeks with the firstfruits of the wheat harvest, and the Feast of Ingathering at the turn of the year. 23 Three times a year all your men are to appear before the Sovereign LORD, the God of Israel. 24 I will drive out nations before you and enlarge your territory, and no one will covet your land when you go up three times each year to appear before the LORD your God.

25 "Do not offer the blood of a sacrifice to me along with anything containing yeast, and do not let any of the sacrifice from the Passover Feast remain until morning.

26 "Bring the best of the firstfruits of your soil to the house of the LORD your God.

"Do not cook a young goat in its mother's milk."

27 Then the LORD said to Moses, "Write down these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel." 28 Moses was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights without eating bread or drinking water. And he wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant—the Ten Commandments.

You wanna check you've got the right set of commandments, since you seem to be teaching a set that the bible contradicts... and you know what that means.

Eternal hell for you... according to jesus. :grin:

I haven't seen any mods giving their two cents to this new christian member. :scratch:

Is one of our own "pretending" again?

No, sorry, no mercy for you! 

Pretty christlike,eh?  :grin:

Oh God! God must love you the most, since you're so Godlike in your actions.

I humbly bow down on my knees and worship FSM and thank him for the revelation!

:lmao: Very good.

I wonder, are you an incarnation/alter-ego of one of the members here?

:scratch:

THAT is what I'm wondering. After the last fast one that Asimov pulled on YOU guys, I'll just sit this one out for a spell and see how it plays out. :nono: