Goodbye Jesus

'nasa' Films A 'ufo' That Has Been Shot Down As It Falls To Earth.

Major Tom

Watch NASA footage as UFO that has been shot down tumbles to earth and impacts the ground. Unbelievable!\

'NASA' FILMS A 'UFO' THAT HAS BEEN SHOT DOWN AS IT FALLS TO EARTH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-RS_J_5j3w&feature=PlayList&p=B9DF964243D55B52&index=44

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outback Jack

• Neon Genesis

• REBOOT

• qec

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Super Moderator

It's a NASA probe with a failed parachute. That's how they knew where to set up the camera.

Read a real newspaper or watch some real news once in a while to get some perspective. News from "DMR and Fishtank Sauce" doesn't qualify.

:whs:

And as a former UFO nut myself, I'd just like to say that if this and the Phoenix lights are the best the current UFO nuts can do, then they really need to get out of their parent's basements more often. (No personal offense intended, Major Tom. Welcome to Ex-C!.)

ETA: I guess we lost the "what he said" smilie. Bummer.

It's a NASA probe with a failed parachute. That's how they knew where to set up the camera.

Read a real newspaper or watch some real news once in a while to get some perspective. News from "DMR and Fishtank Sauce" doesn't qualify.

I agree with this.

Youtube is hardly the place to look for a smoking gun about anything. Another reason it is a NASA vehicle, is its shape. Looks like a space probe and an artist's concept of what a mars or probe to Jupiter's moons looks like. The simple fact other news did not cover this 'shot down' UFO, is because it is not only NOT a shot down UFO, but is also from NASA.

Since when did NASA acquire missiles or other devices to shoot down objects? No, there is nothing spectacular about this. If it was an actual intercept of some sort of aircraft the cameras absolutely would not be in the right place at the right time.

I noticed there's also a double standards to UFO believers. UFO believers want us to believe that aliens have such advanced technology to be able to travel huge distances to Earth and for the most part be able to avoid detection, but at the same time it's not advanced enough to avoid being shot down by NASA and be filmed by a youtube user?

I noticed there's also a double standards to UFO believers. UFO believers want us to believe that aliens have such advanced technology to be able to travel huge distances to Earth and for the most part be able to avoid detection, but at the same time it's not advanced enough to avoid being shot down by NASA and be filmed by a youtube user?

Don't forget all the UFO crashes. I once watched some silly conspiracy program that tried to show dozens of crashes in the U.S. alone that were all shipped to the "secret gov't ufo lab." If that many aliens have crashed here, I think their safety record is probably worse than all the airlines put together!

Rofl what a good point! Kind of reminds me of "God" and "Miracles", you know...? :scratch:

Watch NASA footage as UFO that has been shot down tumbles to earth and impacts the ground. Unbelievable!\

'NASA' FILMS A 'UFO' THAT HAS BEEN SHOT DOWN AS IT FALLS TO EARTH.

http://www.youtube.c...D55B52&index=44

You're the one crashing and burning with this post man lmao_99.gif

Or is this posted as sarcasm ?

Very well put.

How come they can come from a distant star, cloak their ships (most of the time), warp time, and temporarily knock out electronics, but they have to probe humans with weird sticks in their ass and surgically implant huge radio-transmitters through their noses? Their technology should be able to scan our complete DNA composition remotely and track every human's movement around the world, 24x7, every micro second. Think about it. NSA, FBI, and CIA supposedly already do it, and they do it with a 3-year-olds-toy-kit compared to the aliens.

Two groups in ufology:

1. Quacks (99.9%)
  2. Healthy skeptics (0.1%)

As far as I know, a ufo has never been shot down by NASA lol

But many astronauts are suddenly nuts ;)

Edgar Mitchell and Roswell

Buzz Aldrin halucinates in space

Even our former Canadian defense minister falls in molasses

.... the list goes on and on and on lol

How come they can come from a distant star, cloak their ships (most of the time), warp time, and temporarily knock out electronics, but they have to probe humans with weird sticks in their ass and surgically implant huge radio-transmitters through their noses? Their technology should be able to scan our complete DNA composition remotely and track every human's movement around the world, 24x7, every micro second. Think about it. NSA, FBI, and CIA supposedly already do it, and they do it with a 3-year-olds-toy-kit compared to the aliens.

Extracting semen remotely sounds kind of hard.... but who knows lol

Most abduction cases are pure BS. Most stuff on the You Tube is BS

All we know is that there is a phenomena, no clue as to the intent. And they are able to operate in semi-total stealth with no retribution.

Ex-military are slowly coming out and disclosing UFO's hovering above nukes and disabling them.

Robert Salas: Malmstrom afb account

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=p42WkIfVhyI

Interesting stuff. All we have is a growing stack of accounts by credible witnesses.... (unless you judge they are all nuts)

Extracting semen remotely sounds kind of hard.... but who knows lol

Why would they need to extract semen?

If you take one drop of blood, you can extract the DNA from it. The semen is just a copy of the DNA in the blood, or parts of it.

Not even in CSI Las Vegas take semen samples to get the DNA. So if we can extract DNA from some skin fragment on a knife-handle, then why would aliens have to go through the tedious work of blow out electrical equipment, stopping time for 9 minutes, abducting the person, and extracting semen using some old-fashioned over-sized needle--by hand, alien hand, nonetheless. Don't they have robots to do that kind of stuff? They could just take a skin sample during the 9 minute black out. :shrug:

Most abduction cases are pure BS. Most stuff on the You Tube is BS

All we know is that there is a phenomena, no clue as to the intent. And they are able to operate in semi-total stealth with no retribution.

Ex-military are slowly coming out and disclosing UFO's hovering above nukes and disabling them.

Robert Salas: Malmstrom afb account

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=p42WkIfVhyI

Interesting stuff. All we have is a growing stack of accounts by credible witnesses.... (unless you judge they are all nuts)

Or... perhaps the whole UFO thing is in itself a cover-up for something else? Perhaps the government is using the aliens as a story to keep people out of the business of real military operations?

Lot of "UFOs" are actually military craft. I mean, look at a SR-71, B-2, F-117? These are all unusually shaped aircraft that to someone who didn't know better could very easily be mistaken for some sort of alien craft. Now add the fact that the world's militarys are always making new and super secret stuff. Can take years before they are revealed to the public if ever. However, I don't discount the possibility that beings from other planets exist and perhaps have built spacecraft. Seems far more probable than a god existing. In all likelihood the majority if not all sightings are something else entirely from the supposed alien visitor.

How come they can come from a distant star, cloak their ships (most of the time), warp time, and temporarily knock out electronics, but they have to probe humans with weird sticks in their ass and surgically implant huge radio-transmitters through their noses?

Or if they're really advanced, they wouldn't even need UFOs. Wouldn't Stargates be a more practical method of space travel?

Lot of "UFOs" are actually military craft. I mean, look at a SR-71, B-2, F-117? These are all unusually shaped aircraft that to someone who didn't know better could very easily be mistaken for some sort of alien craft. Now add the fact that the world's militarys are always making new and super secret stuff. Can take years before they are revealed to the public if ever. However, I don't discount the possibility that beings from other planets exist and perhaps have built spacecraft. Seems far more probable than a god existing. In all likelihood the majority if not all sightings are something else entirely from the supposed alien visitor.

Bingo !

Exactly....mostly black projects etc.

You have to separate the signal from the noise. We are talking about maybe at best 2% signal in this field.

The best cases have their origin in the military. Malmstrom, Rendlesham forest... etc. Cases that involved multiple witnesses.

Listen to this video on You Tube (you have to listen to the complete session ;))

National press club May 9th, 2001:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

A perfect spaghetti of bullshit and gold nuggets. Are you able to identify some gold in there or would you qualify everything in there as BS ?

Or... perhaps the whole UFO thing is in itself a cover-up for something else? Perhaps the government is using the aliens as a story to keep people out of the business of real military operations?

It is the perfect cover-up to distract attention from real military projects..... so what ?

The fact that this phenomenon is actually helping the military hide its black projects (bonus) doesn't make it disappear ;)

Listen to the National Press club (there are some quacks obviously) and concentrate on military witnesses only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

If all these guys are nuts, then who the heck is sane ?

Or if they're really advanced, they wouldn't even need UFOs. Wouldn't Stargates be a more practical method of space travel?

That's right.

And they would most likely just blend in with all of us, and study us from within. Just like the Icke and the lizard people.

That's right.

And they would most likely just blend in with all of us, and study us from within. Just like the Icke and the lizard people.

Good point. 14 billion years of evolution may have permitted some civilizations to develop exotic time/space gates and blend in with us ;)

Perhaps less evolved races are still using flying saucers as modes of displacement GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

If we're going to catch these critters and prove that they are from somewhere else.... flying discs are a pretty good starting point.

The premise here is that intelligent life (at different levels of technological evolution), is prevalent throughout the universe and is visiting us on a regular basis.

Hard part is proving it. Did you watch the National Press club ?

Perhaps less evolved races are still using flying saucers as modes of displacement

:lmao:

Yup. Everyone knows the more evolved races use flying teacups. :grin:

If we're going to catch these critters and prove that they are from somewhere else.... flying discs are a pretty good starting point.

Catch one and read the "Made in Andromeda Galaxy," then you know.

The premise here is that intelligent life (at different levels of technological evolution), is prevalent throughout the universe and is visiting us on a regular basis.

Like I mentioned before, I'm not sure we have found any intelligent life on this planet yet. :HaHa:

Hard part is proving it. Did you watch the National Press club ?

Natioral Press Club? Nope.

I want to believe, but you people are making it pretty goddamn difficult.

Rank,

Trust no one.

Like I mentioned before, I'm not sure we have found any intelligent life on this planet yet. :HaHa:

I can understand some of the mockery here. I think the video in the OP has nothing to do with UFOs. And though I like Reboot I think he goes too far when he not only fully accepts the idea that we are being visited, he also goes further and makes some fairly wild speculations about the motives for doing so.

But lacking agreed upon facts, we are left with individual speculation. I strongly suspect that we are not the only intelligent organisms in our galaxy. Why do I strongly suspect that? It's fairly straight forward. We exist. And I find it to be an absurd supposition that the cirumstances which gave rise to our existence are unique to Earth.

Now if we accept that there are indeed other intelligent species in our galaxy, the next question is... Have they visited us? To my mind this question has no clear cut answer. Some say without reservation that we have. We know that some people even claim to have communicated with aliens. But we also know that many people are devious (or unstable) and their possible reasons for lying are numerous. So it seems to me that we can't rely on the accounts of a few people, even if they happen to be very credible.

On the flip side of the coin, some people say without reservation that we have not been visited. I am baffled by their certainty in this. Some cite the enormous distances between stars as an impassable barrier. But we know from our own history that previously impossible journeys were made possible through appropriate technologies. Some assert that there is no reason for others to visit us. But this seems to me an attempt to guess the motives of aliens.

So let me wrap this up. I don't know (in the strict technical sense of the word) if there are other intelligent species in our galaxy, but I strongly suspect it. And given that there are, I don't know if they have visited us or not.

So let me wrap this up. I don't know (in the strict technical sense of the word) if there are other intelligent species in our galaxy, but I strongly suspect it. And given that there are, I don't know if they have visited us or not.

I agree.

I do believe there is a strong possibility that other life forms exist, and intelligent life somewhere in our galaxy.

And I agree with you that it's very uncertain if they have visited us or not.