Goodbye Jesus

'nasa' Films A 'ufo' That Has Been Shot Down As It Falls To Earth.

Major Tom

This field of investigation is filled with quacks and idiots trying to cash in.

However, if only 1 case has validity... it potentially blows modern physics and human supremacist centric sentiment out of its pretentious orbit.

There's no way all these people are nut cases.... impossible !

Just replace UFOs with Jesus and you'll see why you look just like the passing fundies we get here:

This field of [religion] is filled with quacks and idiots trying to cash in.

However, if only 1 [gospel] has validity... it potentially blows modern physics and human supremacist centric sentiment out of its pretentious orbit.

There's no way all these people are nut cases.... impossible !

But you still don't see the similarities, do you?

Holy Batman GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif Either possibility is a paradigm shift.

I'll put my chips in trying to decode a current phenomena.... thank you very much.

There is an interesting phenomena going on here. I think its worthwhile paying some attention to it while you think not.... so be it.

That Japanese pilot in the following video is nuts and on halucinogens, Nick Pope is nuts.... Cool ! (.... and I'm a fundy lmao_99.gif ), Fyfe Symington is nuts... wooo hooo woohoo.gif

Shutting the ET door won't make them disappear ;)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outback Jack

• Neon Genesis

• REBOOT

• qec

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shutting the ET door won't make them disappear ;)

If I'm right, they've never appeared in the first place, so they certainly can't disappear.

If you're right, all they do is disappear after they let someone see them for a few seconds without ever giving them a chance to video or photograph them clearly. And they've done this thousands of times apparently.

So either way you're wrong. :Doh:

I'm reminded of the scene from Close Encounters where the reporter compares filming a UFO to filming a plane crash. Well, we now have lots of plane crashes on film but not one UFO. After more than 60 years. I guess hope springs eternal for the True Believerstm.

Shutting the ET door won't make them disappear wink.gif

If I'm right, they've never appeared in the first place, so they certainly can't disappear.

If you're right, all they do is disappear after they let someone see them for a few seconds without ever giving them a chance to video or photograph them clearly. And they've done this thousands of times apparently.

So either way you're wrong. WendyDoh.gif

I'm reminded of the scene from Close Encounters where the reporter compares filming a UFO to filming a plane crash. Well, we now have lots of plane crashes on film but not one UFO. After more than 60 years. I guess hope springs eternal for the True Believerstm.

You've obviously tried to take a picture of a ufo ;) .... here is the clearest picture taken of your 'beast of Kandahar' LOL (USAF RQ-170 drone). It takes luck and the appropriate equipment at the right time and place... as well as the reflex to think about your camera while you've lost control of your jaw looking at the weird thing.

3e959cdb-ff52-48a8-a480-b0f0aa79c536.Large.jpg

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17761943/

"I'm a pilot and I know just about every machine that flies," Symington said Thursday. "It was bigger than anything that I've ever seen. It remains a great mystery. Other people saw it, responsible people. I don't know why people would ridicule it."

The fact that you've brushed the possibility away doesn't mean everybody else follows suit like religious drones. This is not about belief or non-belief, its about uncovering realities that our current technology can't comprehend at the moment. Finding a proper definition for these seemingly 'nuts and bolts' phenomena is what its all about. (A bit like ignostism thisclose.gif )

So no, military servicemen are not more reliable witnesses than anyone else.

Isn't it also a double standard that according to UFOologists, there's supposedly a government conspiracy plot to cover up the truth about aliens but we're supposed to trust the same people trying to cover it up to be the most reliable about the conspiracy they don't want you to know about? I'm reminded of how Christians will cite scientists like Micheal Behe as proof of their beliefs if they can get a scientist on the side of creationism but you're not supposed to trust any science that contradicts it because it's a godless conspiracy to cover up the truth.

its about uncovering realities

The root word there is "real". After decades of nothing but stories, hoaxes, and kooks there's still not a shred of evidence that any of this crap is "real". Just like Jesus.

its about uncovering realities

The root word there is "real". After decades of nothing but stories, hoaxes, and kooks there's still not a shred of evidence that any of this crap is "real". Just like Jesus.

Conceded.... How about: uncovering the nature of the 'phenomenon' then ?

3b1e48a60c7f.jpg

ufo-whitehouse1.jpg

Ah, REBOOT. Your gullibility would be cute if only it didn't cause you to keep posting about this

. (Trust me. Everyone needs to click on this link!!)

Well, I'd say the phenomenon in the first pic is something called CGI (that stands for Computer Generated Image). :grin:

The second phenomenon is called Lens Flare.

Here's a better pic.

post-2801-1260750016_thumb.jpg

I don't have the tech to do it here, but if you just flip those tiny blurry lights "in the sky" you'll find they pretty much match the position of the lights on the front of the building.

Ah, REBOOT. Your gullibility would be cute if only it didn't cause you to keep posting about this

Well, I'd say the phenomenon in the first pic is something called CGI (that stands for Computer Generated Image). FrogsToadBigGrin.gif

The second phenomenon is called Lens Flare.

Here's a better pic.

post-2801-1260750016_thumb.jpg

I don't have the tech to do it here, but if you just flip those tiny blurry lights "in the sky" you'll find they pretty much match the position of the lights on the front of the building.

At 11:40 p.m. on Saturday, July 19, 1952, Edward Nugent, an air-traffic controller at Washington National Airport, spotted seven objects on his radar. The objects were located 15 miles south-southwest of the city; no known aircraft were in the area and the objects were not following any established flight paths. Nugent's superior, Harry Barnes, a senior air-traffic controller at the airport, watched the objects on Nugent's radarscope. He later wrote:

"We knew immediately that a very strange situation existed . . . their movements were completely radical compared to those of ordinary aircraft" .

.... The first pic is 'obviously' a CGI WendyDoh.gif and was posted as a depiction of the Japan airline event and was not meant to be interpreted as a photograph ugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Super Moderator

link

This link could save your life.

I'm glad I trusted you cause that's fucking hilarious.

link

This link could save your life.

Well goddamn, a tinfoil hat company! I knew somebody had to be milking this shit.

Is that a picture of Rip Taylor wearing one of those hats on the page?

And just because I really enjoy beating a dead, rotten and decomposing horse...

I just saw this thread on the JREF forum and thought that it had some relevance here. To summarize it, a guy's friend takes his pic with an iPhone and there's a ghostly image there. *gasp!* The poster is sure his friend isn't screwing with him but it turns out that he is. Which is no big surprise to some of us.

Here's some of the quotes I found relevant,

He also swears up and down he isn't ****ing with me. He has no monetary reason to do it and he is an enlisted man in the Army so I don't think he would lie to me or make something like this up.
I can personally vouch for him not messing with the picture, please trust me.
(bolding added)

So here we have a military man who swears he's telling the truth. Does this scenario sound familiar?

I also find it humorous that there are several iPhone apps to make fake pictures. Is it really such a big stretch to realize that people have faked UFO photos and stories for decades?

I don't get this UFO argument that if it's a military "witness" they're supposed to be reliable yet the same military is also not to be trusted because they're covering up the truth in a conspiracy plot.

I don't get this UFO argument that if it's a military "witness" they're supposed to be reliable yet the same military is also not to be trusted because they're covering up the truth in a conspiracy plot.

There is a difference between an individual service member and the military as a whole. I don't really see how you can't differentiate them. Of course I still don't really buy the whole alien thing.

But if there's a conspiracy, then how do the UFOologists know that the lone military personnel who's standing up for the truth wasn't planted there by the military to send the UFologists on a wild goose chase to distract them from the real truth, like the military did to Moulder in the X-Files? You know, the whole "trust no one" thing.

I think I understand what you're saying Neon.

If we're supposed to trust one single spokesperson for UFOs because he is a (former) military person, then why can't we trust another single spokesperson from the military who is speaking against UFOs? The flaw is that they claim that a person can be trusted from the military if he speaks pro-UFO, and he can be trusted because military people are trustworthy. But since the anti-UFO military people are part of the conspiracy we can conclude that no one from the military can be said to be trustworthy or not just because of their association with the military.

I am a retired US Navy Commander, a naval pilot, 25 years service. During my tenure I held a top secret clearance, and was relied upon for my accuracy and fidelity in transmitting high priority/ high security operational situation reports (OPREPS and SITREPS). I am now sixty, and you may consider this a deathbed confession. I believe in UFOs. I have seen them on two occasions.

Col. Philip Corso, now deceased, believed in UFOs. He was given responsibility by the Army for back engineering the technology that came from alien crash scenes. He confessed before he died that he got the debris artifacts and saw the bodies at Roswell while they were in transit, probably to Wright Patt. http://www.metacafe....roswell_part_1/

This is what a UFO crash looks like. The evidence out there is overwhelming and undeniable.

http://video.google....931999759537743#

In the fifties Presidents Truman and Eisenhower kept a lid on because they believed that the public could not handle it. They were probably right, considering the public's frantic response to the Orson Wells' radio broadcast hoax called "War of the Worlds". Now only the United States and Britain maintain the lid, but it is not any longer for reasons of natioal security. Oue elected officials, along with corporate energy and private banks (of which the Federal reserve is the giant), in control of the media, have managed to keep "big secret", namely that free energy has been available in the United States since its's discovery by Tesla, and these space craft which are commonplace in our skies run on the principles of that free energy. it. Energy moguls and corporate America musst never allow you to know they have been ripping you off since Rockefeller struck oil, and Edison and Westinghouse selling you power thereof that you could have had for free. David Rockefeller. the Bilderbergers and our complicit elected officials would certainly be strung up in a heartbeat if only our now dumbed down and self-absorbed public could fathom what was going on.

You want the truth, you got it. But the public can't handle the truth.

• Super Moderator
Now only the United States and Britain maintain the lid

I must ask why none of the other governments then have the free energy that our government is withholding. Maybe you did see UFOs on a couple of occasions and are reasonably convinced they were of extraterrestrial origin, but how do you conclude they are commonplace? How do the US and British governments prevent a necessarily advanced and powerful alien contingent from declaring their existence openly? What would aliens have to gain by surreptitiously flying around the atmosphere of a relatively undeveloped planet for fifty, a hundred, or more years?

I am a retired US Navy Commander, a naval pilot, held a top secret clearance, and was relied upon for my accuracy and fidelity in transmitting aircraft and shipping hostile (and friendly) situation reports. I am now sixty, and you may consider this a deathbed confession. I believe in UFOs. I have seen them on two occasions.

Col. Philip Corso, now deceased, believed in UFOs. He was given responsibility by the Army for back engineering the technology that came from alien crash scenes. He confessed before he died that he got the debris artifacts and saw the bodies at Roswell while they were in transit, probably to Wright Patt. http://www.metacafe....roswell_part_1/

This is what a UFO crash looks like. The evidence out there is overwhelming and undeniable.

http://video.google....931999759537743#

In the fifties Presidents Truman and Eisenhower kept a lid on because they believed the the public couldn't handle it. Now only the United States and Britain maintain the lid because these governments. our "elected officials", protect the corporate energy and the private banks, of which the Federal reserve is the giant. The "big secret" is that free energy has been available in the United States since Tesla, and space craft which are commonplace in our skies run on it. Why would big energy and corporate America now allow you to know they have been ripping you off since Rockefeller struck oil, and Edison and Westinghouse began selling you power that you could have had for free. David Rockefeller. the Bilderbergers and our complicit elected officials would be strung up in a heartbeat if only our now dumbed down public could fathom it..

You want the truth, you got it. But you can't handle the truth.

What is "free energy". Granted I have not studied physics, but such a concept would seem to violate basic principles of physics would it not? Also I do not understand that if a highly efficient means of producing energy was found from aliens that crashlanded, why energy companies and the Rockefeller family would hold this from us? It makes little sense at all seeing as how they could just develop and distribute it after having it further engineered, and make money off of that intellectual property on those engineered products (IP>Product>Money). As far as what Col. Corso is alleging, I don't see why he would say that and people would remain silent on it, and I don't understand how people "couldn't handle" this; it's not like the world's major religions couldn't easily revise their theology to include aliens, claiming that "God's perfect plan" or "Allah's perfect plan" included aliens too. So it's hard for me to conceive of a situation where the existence of alien lifeforms would cause any sort of social disorder really.

I spent some time at one point in my life, exhaustively researching Majestic 12 and Roswell, and from what I found out it was just the way people interpreted it and there wasn't really anything to it. Admittedly the idea that we devved alien technology is fascinating, but I just don't understand how there would be any advantage to keeping that information from the public. I most certainly could see how keeping that information classified during the Cold War would have denied the former Soviet Union any technological advances we could have made based on such alleged technology (superiority tied into security through obscurity). but even then the Cold War is over so one figures that even if this wasn't a conspiracy theory, then they would have declassified this stuff by now. Even during the Cold War, why keep the simple fact that Aliens crash landed, hidden from the public? It just doesn't make sense to me really, it just doesn't. I can find no airtight rational reason why this sort of thing would be suppressed, and in fact I am not sure it could be suppressed if it took place because it would be very complicated to suppress something like this even if it had taken place and the government tried to classify it. There would be whole military programs made to prepare defense of Earth in the case of an invasion by any of these beings, that would obviously have to take place, yet conveniently you never hear about anything such as that when people talk about this alleged crash landing, which crash landing I think is probably just exactly what the government said it was. I mean seriously, if Aliens crash landed with advanced technology then the US Government would have gotten a total hardon for Earth defense preparation, with a serious quickness, because it wouldn't know if these kinds of things meant good or bad or if they would try to invade or what, and hundreds of millions of dollars would have been spent for contingency operations in case these beings came over here for the express purpose of kicking our ass all over the place or something.

It just doesn't make any sense to me, any of these arguments, even if there where evidence, which there admittedly isn't. As far as Col. Corso, if I had to guess then I would probably guess he wanted a comfortable nest egg for retirement and used his credentials and experience to make enough money off of his book so that he could live the good life in his older age. Many pseudo religious people like Benny Hinn and Ken Copeland have done just that with religion itself; ripped people off to the tune of millions of dollars they can live comfortably on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After_Roswell

The book appeared on the New York Times Best Sellers List for several weeks,[2][3][4][5] but received many unfavorable reviews. Writing in Skeptical Inquirer, Brad Sparks identified several historical inaccuracies and said the book contained "the tallest Roswell tales to date".[6] Publishers Weekly described the book as "outlandish",[7] and Library Journal advised, "[Corso's book] is only for the few special libraries that have made documenting the unconventional a collecting priority."[8] In 2001, The Guardian included the book in its list of "Top Ten literary hoaxes".[9]

Somehow I think I know what this is all about.... Just like I said, I bet Corso wanted the "good life". I'm sure he's got it now with his book hitting the Best Seller List for several weeks in a row.

Also, Major Tom, realize the inevitable reality that Big Brother is watching you and when they come to get you I recommended they use good quality lube and probe you gently this time.

The Reptiles are coming for you... to make a sexy, and stick a finger up your butt! Also, all considerations regarding prostate health should only be worried about while thoroughly high..... Finally, when they do get you your freedom can be secured by uttering the code phrase: "My ass is exit only".

Finally, when they do get you your freedom can be secured by uttering the code phrase: "My ass is exit only".

Not quite, Quid. The proper phrase to stop the aliens is, "Klaatu Burada Nikto." :grin:

Finally, when they do get you your freedom can be secured by uttering the code phrase: "My ass is exit only".

Not quite, Quid. The proper phrase to stop the aliens is, "Klaatu Burada Nikto." :grin:

Yeah well the last time I heard that, some dude with tentacles popped up from out of nowhere and said "All your base are belong to us!". It was hard to kick Cthulu's ass, but in your head anything is possible. Apparently if you can get what's in your head into book format the right way, then a bunch of guillible motherfuckers who take this shit literally will make you a millionaire in short order. I think that's what guys like Crowley and Hubbard, and Corso apparently, realized. You know that realization that dawns on you one day after taking a shit, that everyone else is just a toilet bowl compared to you and that you should be able to make a few mill, hell why not?

Admittedly the idea that we devved alien technology is fascinating, but I just don't understand how there would be any advantage to keeping that information from the public.

And given our nation's military and government's track record of handling major wars in the middle east, would they even be component enough to keep something like this a secret for very long? The U.S. government is stupid enough to let Osama bin Laden get away when they almost had him to go fight a pointless war in Iraq that had nothing to do with 9/11 but they're competent enough to cover up the revolutionary scientific discovery of the century? Or maybe the U.S. government and military has just been pretending to be incompetent for the past ten years? If we had secret alien technology we used to advance our warfare, then wouldn't the Iraq war have been ended already long ago? I do think it's possible aliens could exist out here in the universe, but one of the reasons why I seriously doubt there's a government conspiracy to cover it up is that I don't think our government is frankly competent enough to keep something like this a secret. It couldn't keep it secret our government was torturing terrorist suspects so how could they keep something like this a secret?

Admittedly the idea that we devved alien technology is fascinating, but I just don't understand how there would be any advantage to keeping that information from the public.

And given our nation's military and government's track record of handling major wars in the middle east, would they even be component enough to keep something like this a secret for very long? The U.S. government is stupid enough to let Osama bin Laden get away when they almost had him to go fight a pointless war in Iraq that had nothing to do with 9/11 but they're competent enough to cover up the revolutionary scientific discovery of the century? Or maybe the U.S. government and military has just been pretending to be incompetent for the past ten years? If we had secret alien technology we used to advance our warfare, then wouldn't the Iraq war have been ended already long ago? I do think it's possible aliens could exist out here in the universe, but one of the reasons why I seriously doubt there's a government conspiracy to cover it up is that I don't think our government is frankly competent enough to keep something like this a secret. It couldn't keep it secret our government was torturing terrorist suspects so how could they keep something like this a secret?

Well our government kept Operation Gladio/Allied Clandestine Committee/Super Nato a secret for like four decades, so keeping something secret for decades isn't necessarily undoable. It's just that this kind of thing is mostly undoable for the reasons I mentioned. Super Nato, aka Gladio informally, was something that was a lot less sensational than something like "Roswell or "MJ-12" and in my opinion had "Roswell" and "MJ-12" been actualities that the government tried to keep hidden from people, it would have been far more difficult to do so because of the very nature of the thing itself; it was much more spectacular than something like Gladio, and had it been true it would have had far graver implications than something like Gladio.