Goodbye Jesus

'nasa' Films A 'ufo' That Has Been Shot Down As It Falls To Earth.

Major Tom

Admittedly the idea that we devved alien technology is fascinating, but I just don't understand how there would be any advantage to keeping that information from the public.

And given our nation's military and government's track record of handling major wars in the middle east, would they even be component enough to keep something like this a secret for very long? The U.S. government is stupid enough to let Osama bin Laden get away when they almost had him to go fight a pointless war in Iraq that had nothing to do with 9/11 but they're competent enough to cover up the revolutionary scientific discovery of the century? Or maybe the U.S. government and military has just been pretending to be incompetent for the past ten years? Was Sarah Palin just a red herring to keep us distracted from the truth? If we had secret alien technology we used to advance our warfare, then wouldn't the Iraq war have been ended already long ago? I do think it's possible aliens could exist out here in the universe, but one of the reasons why I seriously doubt there's a government conspiracy to cover it up is that I don't think our government is frankly competent enough to keep something like this a secret. It couldn't keep it secret our government was torturing terrorist suspects so how could they keep something like this a secret?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outback Jack

• Neon Genesis

• REBOOT

• qec

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

free energy has been available in the United States since its's discovery by Tesla, and these space craft which are commonplace in our skies run on the principles of that free energy.

Oh dear sweet Jesus Christ-on-a-kabob. :jesus::crucified: He's brought up Nikola Tesla. I'm afraid that I must now consider Major Tom around the bend. Sorry about that, Tom.

Okay. Since I originally jumped into this thread by confessing that I'm a former UFO nut, I might as well take this time to admit that I'm a big and current fan of Tesla. Except... Tesla stories sometimes need to be taken with a gigantic grain of salt.

Nikola Tesla has a strange place in tech history. AFAIK, Tesla did invent lots of stuff that is commonplace and essential in the modern world. He, apparently, never took credit for inventing most of this stuff. But he also came up with some pretty weird ideas. One of which was to distribute electricity without wires, thereby making it impossible to bill the users of said electricity, thus making it "free" (i.e. with no traceable or billable user). The "energy" still had to be generated the old fashioned way and with the usual costs. (More specific info can be found here.)

Another thing to keep in mind is that some of the stories about Tesla have been mutilated beyond Tesla's original ideas and have elevated him up into something of a cult leader among some idjits.

Quid, you are right to suspect the term "free energy". It is a physics term used to describe something that cannot actually exist. Basically what is referring to is perpetual motion. It refers to some kind of gadget that outputs more energy than is input into it. Something like this,

post-2801-126327609941.png

Now while it looks pretty neat and, scaled up, could power the entire world, in real life it actually doesn't work.

Given Major Tom's OP of a vid of a botched (but earthly) satellite re-entry and now his complete lack of understanding of "free energy", I think that we can put this topic into the same bed as the Gospels.

Sorry my wireless Internet connection has been unstable. If you can help me in any way to fix it, I posted a thread about it in off-topic as I really need help with it.

I am a retired US Navy Commander, a naval pilot, 25 years service. During my tenure I held a top secret clearance, and was relied upon for my accuracy and fidelity in transmitting high priority/ high security operational situation reports (OPREPS and SITREPS). I am now sixty, and you may consider this a deathbed confession. I believe in UFOs. I have seen them on two occasions.

Col. Philip Corso, now deceased, believed in UFOs. He was given responsibility by the Army for back engineering the technology that came from alien crash scenes. He confessed before he died that he got the debris artifacts and saw the bodies at Roswell while they were in transit, probably to Wright Patt. http://www.metacafe....roswell_part_1/

This is what a UFO crash looks like. The evidence out there is overwhelming and undeniable.

http://video.google....931999759537743#

In the fifties Presidents Truman and Eisenhower kept a lid on because they believed that the public could not handle it. They were probably right, considering the public's frantic response to the Orson Wells' radio broadcast hoax called "War of the Worlds". Now only the United States and Britain maintain the lid, but it is not any longer for reasons of natioal security. Oue elected officials, along with corporate energy and private banks (of which the Federal reserve is the giant), in control of the media, have managed to keep "big secret", namely that free energy has been available in the United States since its's discovery by Tesla, and these space craft which are commonplace in our skies run on the principles of that free energy. it. Energy moguls and corporate America musst never allow you to know they have been ripping you off since Rockefeller struck oil, and Edison and Westinghouse selling you power thereof that you could have had for free. David Rockefeller. the Bilderbergers and our complicit elected officials would certainly be strung up in a heartbeat if only our now dumbed down and self-absorbed public could fathom what was going on.

You want the truth, you got it. But the public can't handle the truth.

He also swears up and down he isn't ****ing with me us. He has no monetary reason to do it and he is an enlisted man officer in the Army Navy so I don't think he would lie to me us or make something like this up.
(edited for context)

But if there's a conspiracy, then how do the UFOologists know that the lone military personnel who's standing up for the truth wasn't planted there by the military to send the UFologists on a wild goose chase to distract them from the real truth, like the military did to Moulder in the X-Files? You know, the whole "trust no one" thing.

Ah yes, I see what your saying now. Misunderstood what you were getting at. Good point.

Tom, I've had a really bad month and I'm a little surly right now, but I have to say that I might be detecting a huge whiff of Bullshit here...

I am a retired US Navy Commander, a naval pilot, 25 years service. During my tenure I held a top secret clearance, and was relied upon for my accuracy and fidelity in transmitting high priority/ high security operational situation reports (OPREPS and SITREPS).

Would you care to tell me what is wrong with the statement that I have quoted? If you can't I just might have to call Shenanigans.

Tom, I've had a really bad month and I'm a little surly right now, but I have to say that I might be detecting a huge whiff of Bullshit here...

I am a retired US Navy Commander, a naval pilot, 25 years service. During my tenure I held a top secret clearance, and was relied upon for my accuracy and fidelity in transmitting high priority/ high security operational situation reports (OPREPS and SITREPS).

Would you care to tell me what is wrong with the statement that I have quoted? If you can't I just might have to call Shenanigans.

I noticed it too.

Col. Philip Corso, now deceased, believed in UFOs. He was given responsibility by the Army for back engineering the technology that came from alien crash scenes. He confessed before he died that he got the debris artifacts and saw the bodies at Roswell while they were in transit, probably to Wright Patt. http://www.metacafe....roswell_part_1/

Col. Philip Corso and the blatant inconsistencies and evidentially wrong facts in his delusional story: http://greyfalcon.us/The%20Day%20After%20Roswell.htm

Are you referring to my handle on this site versus what I do for a living? If not I guess you will have to clue me in.

Are you referring to my handle on this site versus what I do for a living? If not I guess you will have to clue me in.

Tom, when you started this thread I figured you were just a drive-by poster of kooky stuff. We get those sometimes. And last night I was in a foul mood and ready to really tear into you. But now I see that you're sticking around and are a contributing member. In light of those things, I'll tone down the reply that I had in mind last night in order to (hopefully) not offend a new member.

Let's just say that I'm suspicious of your claims about yourself. It's my understanding that Naval aviators rarely refer to themselves as "pilots." Vixentrox thinks he found a second suspect claim in the earlier quote. Regardless, I think a real Naval aviator with 25 years experience should be able to easily tell the difference between a NASA probe with a failed parachute and a UFO "shot down by NASA." Even your quote in this post makes me suspicious. I have no idea what you do for a living. I only know what you claim you did for a living.

I again welcome you to the site and thank you for contributing, but I'm afraid that I have my doubts about you and your claims. I guess time will tell.

Tom, when you started this thread I figured you were just a drive-by poster of kooky stuff. We get those sometimes. And last night I was in a foul mood and ready to really tear into you. But now I see that you're sticking around and are a contributing member. In light of those things, I'll tone down the reply that I had in mind last night in order to (hopefully) not offend a new member.

Let's just say that I'm suspicious of your claims about yourself. It's my understanding that Naval aviators rarely refer to themselves as "pilots." Vixentrox thinks he found a second suspect claim in the earlier quote. Regardless, I think a real Naval aviator with 25 years experience should be able to easily tell the difference between a NASA probe with a failed parachute and a UFO "shot down by NASA." Even your quote in this post makes me suspicious. I have no idea what you do for a living. I only know what you claim you did for a living.

I again welcome you to the site and thank you for contributing, but I'm afraid that I have my doubts about you and your claims. I guess time will tell.

I'm not concerned with being polite, though I do not intend to offend. I'm afraid I feel I should be honest, and I'm afraid that might lead me to making direct statements that might be taken that way. Sorry, but that's how it's got to be if I'm going to be honest about this.

Have to third this. I was a Navy brat, I grew up in Pensacola, and I've known a few generations of Blue Angels Aviators personally. One of my best friend's father was one of the Aviators for the Angels. My Father was good friends with five of them. We used to have them over, and vice versa all the time, and I spent a lot of time hanging around with their children.

That's not even considering all the other Aviators [and children of Aviators] I've known throughout my life. Pretty much everyone I knew growing up was either involved in Naval Aviation, or were the children of someone who was.

Put simply, I spent most of my young life on or around Navy Air Bases.

Calling a Navy Aviator a 'Pilot' is about the same thing as calling an Army NCO 'Sir'. If you're in the service, at best you'll annoy them, at worst you'll get chewed the fuck out for it. [To this day, I still dislike being called 'Sir'.]

To a Civilian they'll either ignore it, or offer a polite correction.

Either way, I have never, -ever- heard any Navy Aviator refer to themselves as a Pilot. To them, 'Pilot' is a verb, it's something an Aviator does to an Aircraft.

I don't know near as many Airmen, but one of my Uncles was in the Air Force, and I met a few through him. They share this quality, and I've yet to hear an AF Aviator refer to themselves as anything but Aviator.

I also find your claims suspicious, for the same reasons as outlined above. Such as an Aviator not being able to tell what a satellite looks like.

I also know better than to trust a serviceman based purely on his Military service. Been there, done that, and I know that servicemen and women are if anything, more likely to be dishonest than your average civilian.

I've been in the Military, and servicemen and women are people just like everyone else. They are better trained, but are in no way superior to everyone else. They might claim otherwise, service has a special sort of pride that goes with it [deservedly so].

It does not actually make you a better or more honest person. Servicemen run scams, become criminals, and do just as much bad, dishonest, and morally questionable stuff as anyone else.

Not to mention the fact that service often causes mental instability, or worsens such conditions. It can also lead to increased arrogance, and a mentality that one is 'owed' something for the service given to the Military. It is often used as an excuse or rationality to justify such behavior in former, and even current servicemen and women.

There are stress related disorders, physical disorders, and various other issues directly related to military service. Aviators are very prone to these disorders. It's a high stress, very demanding, and extremely dangerous field.

In other words, regardless of rank, service record, or any other 'qualification' they are in fact less trustworthy in regard to these matters than normal people. They are often arrogant and proud, prone to delusions and hallucinations due to mental and physical stresses being an Aviator involves.

So, even if you're being honest about your service. I've still got no reason to believe that you're any more an expert than any civilian making such claims. In fact, I'm more likely to trust a civilian source if they seem level headed and reasonable enough.

It just seems like you've read one too many Military novels to me. I don't doubt you probably served, it's not uncommon. Hell, I served in the Army.

However, people who claim to have or have had 'top secret clearance' are a dime a dozen. It's most often not true. I used to hear my buddies tell such tall stories to get laid or impress people all the time. In my experience, people who actually had or have it, don't talk about it. They don't give little hints, they don't make allusions about what they can't or shouldn't be saying, and they don't [usually] bring it up after the fact in civilian life.

The best I've gotten out of people I know full well were Special Forces, did Black Ops, or worked with Top Secret Clearance was 'Yeah. I did work in the field. I'd rather not talk about it.'

Not, 'I'm not supposed too.' Just 'I don't want too.' From what I know, most things with that sort of clearance are either in reality very boring, or rather unpleasant.

That of course does not stop many servicemen from lying about it.

"Yeah, we've done black ops, yeah, we've got top secret clearance, yeah we work with special forces all the time. Just ask my friends, they'll back me up."

We of course, always did back our buddies up. Even though we knew better. Those who actually were privy to such things didn't speak of it to impress people or bring it up to add credibility to some story they were telling or to back some claim they made.

Put simply, I think that at best you're exaggerating your service record to add credibility to your claims. At worst, you're completely making up your claims of service.

It doesn't really matter either way to me. I still find your claims have been conclusively debunked. Col. Corso is a lying cockbite.

His claims are fantasy to the point of delusion. He can't keep his facts straight, and his story does not fit with in the confines of reality. He gets history wrong, makes outlandish claims that could not possibly be true, and takes credit for things he had no part of.

He fits the definition of 'Delusions of Grandeur' to the letter. There is no possible way he's telling the truth, there's just too much wrong with his story. Anyone who knows anything about recent history should know better, as he's not only a liar, but a liar too lazy to even bother researching his lies.

Put simply, I do not view this sort of UFO conspiracy theory BS as any different or any less delusional than Christianity or Spiritual claims. As far as I'm concerned, it's the exact same sort of bunk.

Nothing but crap made up to either make money, or for crazy people to find support and acceptance in a kooky group.

The Illuminati are going to get you Tom..... You failed to dupe enough people this time, and for that you must pay..

The Reptiles will probe you with their tails this time because you have failed to raise enough money for your Master by duping the slaves!!!

Enh, j/k, (about the tails part that is...). I know you are an honest fellow, so like I said Big Brother is always watching you and make sure you are thoroughly high while worried about Prostate health.

Remember, when the Lizards come to get you, and this is crucial, your freedom can be secured by uttering the previously classified code phrase "My ass is exit only".

You can worship me if you like. But my first disciple will always be my rat terrier.

You can worship me if you like. But my first disciple will always be my rat terrier.

A good pair of rat terriers is a good pair of bad motherfuckers, no doubt.

<snip>

Well, this isn't the best quiz possible but it's the best I can do for now.

Can you tell me what I mean by MAD and RAT? Or how about this, I know it's been a while, but do you remember roughly how much thrust the P-3 engine produced?

I wondered where the bad manners were coming from. Glad to know you are having a better day.

I am now sixty and fully retired. I don't fly anymore, not even civilian, due to my health. I did twenty-five yeas with the Navy from 1969 to 1994. Two years of those were joint duty with US Embassy, Manila, and two years were joint duty as adjutant to the J6, Special Operations Command, out of Miami. We tried not to be too arrogant about being "naval aviators" during those kind of tours, They already knew that we were better flyers so why rub it in, and we had our wings of gold on our proud chests, not tin like theirs. I was always content just to contemplate their admiration when I made my entrances in to the office each morning.

I logged just under 5000 hours in the Navy, about a third was as a flight instructor in Pensacola. FLA, a third hunting submarines in the P3 Oron, and a third on various other tours with different aircraft. I flew a great many years in general aviation, while in service and then more after active duty, small private aircraft mostly. With regard to the term pilot versus naval aviator, it is true that Naval aviators are awesome pilots; the other services never have to take off or land on an aircraft carrier. I am not offended to be called a pilot however. My flying was not limited to the Navy, and all the pilots of the other services that were good. I got out of the service briefly in 1980. In that period I held an Airline Transport Pilot rating and Flight Engineer rating, and was a third officer on the Boeing 727. When the radar operators strike occurred it bumped me out of Eastern Airlines, so I went back into the service 'til 1994.

My handle Major Tom has nothing to do with my military career. David Bowie had a hit with those lyrics in 1969 called "Space Oddity" which depicts an astronaut who casually slips the bonds of the material world and ultimately is never heard from again.

Calling the NASA probe a UFO was dumb all right. You have to chuckle though... It clearly was an "unidentified falling object" until you guys identified it for me as that probe. Thanks for that. Anyone who has never screwed up before has probably never accomplished anything. Babe Ruth as you know was "strike out king" before he was "home run king". He was a winner because he had the balls to go up to the plate again and again. You might say that by the time he earned his record number of home runs, he had a very long resume. Anyone that hasn't embarrassed himself must be either a man with a very short resume or our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Anyone that hasn't embarrassed himself must be either a man with a very short resume or our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

YOUR 'lord and savior' thank you very much.

<snipped again. Something is definitely odd here, Tom. Your previous post, which said much the same thing, has disappeared. As I was snipping this one I noticed some odd stuff. Like trying to link to some javascript. WTF?>

(url="javascript:void(0);"]J6[/url],

either a man with a very short resume or our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

(font="verdana"](size="-3"][/size][/font]

(parenthesis have replaced brackets to make the coding visable.)

At any rate, I'll say this again.

Well, this isn't the best quiz possible but it's the best I can do for now.

Can you tell me what I mean by MAD and RAT? Or how about this, I know it's been a while, but do you remember roughly how much thrust the P-3 engine produced?

Anyone that hasn't embarrassed himself must be either a man with a very short resume or our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Yep. I noticed that too. Odd. Very odd.

Could he be a very motivated xtian troll?

I thought Major Tom had already announced on the forums he had reconverted to Christianity?

I think you meant to say "Our Lord and Gravy on Fried Rice" cause I straight up baked the motherfucker and ate him. I have to keep my shapeshifting abilities in good working order goddamnit, and Our Lord and Gravy on Fried Rice has aided me in these delectable endeavors.

I don't think he's a troll. I've certainly not got anything against him, or his belief in UFOs.

I just think I should take his beliefs and his claims with a grain of salt. I'm skeptical, and I think I should be considering the information in the thread so far. Perhaps he exaggerates a little about some things, but I don't doubt he was probably in the service. I'm not really very interested in clarifying or bothering with more details about it to be honest.

I find his defense credible on some level, though I still think he's exaggerating the facts, possibly quite a bit. I don't know, and I couldn't say.

I still feel I have good reason to be suspicious of his claims at face value.

As I said though, it's largely irrelevant to the topic if he is being honest about his service record or not. It does nothing to add to any credibility about the subject at hand even if he's completely honest about it.

Being in the military does not add credibility to claims of UFO sightings or speculation about what said UFO was. Servicemen and women are people too, and unfortunately more prone than others to hallucination, and delusion, and just as prone to misinterpretation or misreading of events and information.

It can be a very high stress job, and that takes a toll on people. If anything, that makes their claims of sightings and encounters of that sort less credible.

Not that they are intentionally being dishonest, though there is a bit of that going on as well I suspect.

I'm sure there's people who really did see things they couldn't explain or identify. Possibly even things that moved in odd ways or did 'impossible' things.

That does not mean they are of intelligent or alien origin. Sometimes shit just looks strange, sometimes it's an optical illusion, sometimes it's just natural things doing weird shit for no apparent reason. There's lots of factors that don't involve 'intelligence' or 'Extra Terrestrials'.

I find it odd how easily many people go from 'I don't know' to 'It had to be an Alien space ship!'

I had clearance to handle Top Secret and Classified documents. It's not really that difficult to get in certain fields. Had to take a Polygraph test and go through a rather exhaustive background check. It sucked a lot, but once done, well it wasn't worth the effort.

Classified and Top Secret documents are extremely wordy, boring, and uninteresting. I hated working with them a lot more than regular documents. When I saw them, I knew right away it would lead to pointless briefings I didn't really need to attend [but would have to anyway 'just in case'] and jargon filled busywork no one would pay any attention to or likely ever read or use.

I'd end up putting them onto someones desk who would only open it long enough to sign [or stamp] it somewhere before making me cart it off to records retention a day or two later.

How exciting. Fortunately, I didn't see them very often. Maybe one or two in a month. Sometimes I'd go a couple of months without seeing one, and then get three or four in a short period of time.

My military service record is less than impressive. I was just an office grunt. Pretty much a camouflaged secretary. I don't know how many times I heard. "Psst. Hey. I can still see you."

Let's just say I ended up the modern day equivalent of Radar from M.A.S.H.

In fact, that's what people called me. Within two months of being stationed in Ft. Knox's cubicle farms no one called me anything else, and I doubt anyone even knew my real name, despite it written on my uniform chest. Most people mispronounced it if they tried using my real name anyway. I've got one of those kinds of last names.

Not because I looked like him, I'm tall and don't wear glasses. I seemed to have picked it up by being present often before my name was finished being called on several occasions and already having whatever was being requested of me finished already and on hand.

I could also 'detect' officers approaching before others noticed they were there. My secret was being near the window with a good view of the parking lot, and learning what they drove and where their parking spaces were at a glance. Also keeping an eye on the mirror in the corner of the room near the ceiling.

After a while, I could tell just by the sound of a particular engine in the parking lot who was coming in or leaving.

I'm still known as 'Radar' by anyone I know in the military, past or present.

I don't think a lot of people noticed the mirror was even there to be honest. It was one of those rounded mirrors like you often seen in convenience stores.

Sarcasm bdp. lmao_99.gif