Goodbye Jesus

I Have So Many Questions

Nara

If your testimony is sincere I would like to give you a quote that may help you feel better about questioning your faith. It is from Thomas Jefferson who was not only a great President but one of America's most influential founding fathers. It is as follows:

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear."

If that don't work try visiting www.positivedeism.com or www.moderndeism.com and spend more time visiting this site www.exchristian.com

Justyna,

Stop responding to my post, I don't need your help. If I need to hear that I am going to burn in hell for questioning the Christian religion, I will call my mother.

Wow. Blasted.

Justyna's God is more understanding than the God of the bible.

I think that pretty much describes the vast majority of Christians. Sometimes I truly believe that the only one who has the Bible figured out correctly is Fred Phelps.

If your testimony is sincere I would like to give you a quote that may help you feel better about questioning your faith. It is from Thomas Jefferson who was not only a great President but one of America's most influential founding fathers. It is as follows:

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear."

If that don't work try visiting www.positivedeism.com or www.moderndeism.com and spend more time visiting this site www.exchristian.com

Thanks for the inspiring quote.

Nara,

Now, I know who you are. My goodness! I can't believe that Sallie77 is turning slowly into an ex- Christian. I do accept your apology, but I don't remember responding to your posts on the main blog.

I admire your courage though. Thanks for the compliment though. Can you erase that post? One guy has already asked to see my picture. I deactivated my facebook page for personal reasons.

After reading your comments in the Sex & Christianity section, I have to admit that I am shocked. Anyway, welcome to Ex-C. I am more active on the main blog, but I am starting to love the forum.

Nara,

Now, I know who you are. My goodness! I can't believe that Sallie77 is turning slowly into an ex- Christian. I do accept your apology, but I don't remember responding to your posts on the main blog.

I admire your courage though. Thanks for the compliment though. Can you erase that post? One guy has already asked to see my picture. I deactivated my facebook page for personal reasons.

After reading your comments in the Sex & Christianity section, I have to admit that I am shocked. Anyway, welcome to Ex-C. I am more active on the main blog, but I am starting to love the forum.

Thanks VeryBerry! Where in NY are you? I used to live in the city.