Goodbye Jesus

American Atheist Plagiarizes Acharya's Work?

Guest Scott Hall

Just feminist type stuff really. I'd actually agree with her in the context that she was speaking about the modern paganism. Crazy as these neo-paganisms may be, there's something in the way of restoring an equality that has been out of whack during the long run Patriarchal Abrahamic religion dominance.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Antlerman

• Rev R

• R. S. Martin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just feminist type stuff really.

Yeah. Like Tarot cards.

Btw, do you know what Toulmin meant with "qualifier"? Like for instance a "reservation"? Or a vague assertion?

If you do, how would you understand a sentence like "that person seems to be xyz"? How do you interpret that? As a factual claim? As a static, absolute, and unresolvable assertion? Or do you see it as a vague assertion with some reservation?

With that being said, I'm sure you know more about her than I do. And you most likely know more about her than I knew about her 2 years ago. So you win. But still, the book titles made it very suspicious.

^ Yeah, I can agree to agree with you on this point. It would seem suspicious and my only reason for bringing it up is just to point out that she's atheist and not really a witch or what-have-you. lol

I'm not trying to hold you to a 2 year old suspicion. Just trying to clear the air a little bit so people reading the thread don't get the wrong impression about Walker...

^ Yeah, I can agree to agree with you on this point. It would seem suspicious and my only reason for bringing it up is just to point out that she's atheist and not really a witch or what-have-you. lol

I'm not trying to hold you to a 2 year old suspicion. Just trying to clear the air a little bit so people reading the thread don't get the wrong impression about Walker...

Makes sense to me. :grin: