Goodbye Jesus

You people are Awesome!

Razor

I have learned so much from you people in the short time I have been here.

If only you knew how much God speaks to me through you, then you would be very surprised, indeed.

Ironic is it not, most you people where good Christian Folk that burned out on it, while I lived a God less selfish self centred life doing as I pleased to the point, where God called me to Jesus... now its like we are in reverse!

Ex Christian.net eh!

Here you are free from Religion eh!

What a great move you made, freeing yourselves up from Religion.

You moved closer to God without relizing it (yet)

Peace

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Asimov

• crazy-tiger

• Razor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What did we teach you??

I moved closer to God by concluding he doesn't exist?

Fascinating :scratch:

If only you knew how much God speaks to me through you, then you would be very surprised, indeed.

Ironic is it not, most you people where good Christian Folk that burned out on it, while I lived a God less selfish self centred life doing as I pleased to the point, where God called me to Jesus... now its like we are in reverse!

Ex Christian.net eh!

Peace

Show me your god... and I will show you the manifestation of your imagination.

Ex Christian.net eh!

Peace

On the 'Slippery Christian Belief' scale of 1 to 10, this post gets 5.5 for "attempt at reverse psychology".

On the 'Slippery Christian Belief' scale of 1 to 10, this post gets 5.5 for "attempt at reverse psychology".

LOL.

Also sounds like something my fundy cube mate would say. The problem with that argument is that first, you have to prove a god exists and second, you have to prove that it is the Christian god. Both things are impossible to prove with our current technology. I'm not saying it might not be possible to prove it in the future, but at the moment, it is.

Really?! Because, you know, I was under the impression that one would actually have to read our responses in order to learn from them. As you haven't dignified any of our questions with responses, I just assumed that that level of reading comprehension was probably beyond you. Turns out you're just another closeminded Christian asshole we've been wasting our time educating.

The only thing you seem to have learned is how to be more annoying.

As usual, you demonstrate that you know shit all about me.

We know that BibleGod doesn't exist, so we know that he's not talking through you at all.

Dunno about everyone else, but I'm not surprised at all...

Ironic, is it not, that most of us here were Christians who believed until we used our brains and realised that it was all a crock of shit, then became fine, selfless, upstanding people... while you were a complete jerk who is now suffering from a self-inflicted lobotomy.

Are we in reverse? Not a chance...

Ex Christian.net eh!

Nope, here we are free from Christianity...

If you can't tell that religion does not equal christianity then you know NOTHING about any of us here.

Peace

Hebrews 6: 4It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age, 6if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

The Bible shows you are wrong... we cannot ever go back, we cannot ever be close to God, we are guaranteed a place in hell and there's nothing that can be done about it.

Result? Your entire post was a load of rubbish and is completely meaningless.

A normal post from you, really...

I doubt that very much.

I DO know how delusional you are. YIF speaks to you everyday. See a shrink.

Ironic is it not, most you people where good Christian Folk that burned out on it,

Nope. Wrong again. The only thing I "burnt out" on was idiot apologetics like yours.

...while I lived a God less selfish self centred life doing as I pleased to the point, where God called me to Jesus... now its like we are in reverse!

So, you admit that you need to believe in YIF to be a "good person"? How sad is THAT? You need help.

Ex Christian.net eh!

Although you say this either in ignorance or sarcasm, I'll grant you this. We have made a great move and we are indeed free. So why are you trying to return us to the yoke of slavery?

Peace

Wrong. There is no god. Your Imaginary Friend is just that--imaginary. Stop trying to convince us to join you in your delusions.

Good grief. Will you PLEASE go to church and fellowship with the other inmates? I am getting tired of telling you to fuck off.

Show me your god... and I will show you the manifestation of your imagination.

With all Due respect

Eze 37:22 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

Where faith is always required, here we actualy have physical evidence of the works of God starting to show up in the Physical World we live, in.

The Phropecy is On going of course even today.

It is just so obviouse when you look at the Bible and then the World around you.

Peace

Where faith is always required, here we actualy have physical evidence of the works of God starting to show up in the Physical World we live, in.

It is just so obviouse when you look at the Bible and then the World around you.

Except it's not but for your own twisted little head. Prove your bullshit.

Ah, hell with it, lemme introduce you to someone instead. His name's D. Hood, and his job is cleaning up Paragon City of punks, villains, and scum by blasting them outta their socks with electricity. And he has something to say:

dhoodstfuuncens.gif

Peace

Well? I would assume this God to be different than Christian and Religious. Assuming it is something that appreciates a person that finds themselves with this world for the ultimate of being here. But for the lack of concerned matters for any purposes. I'm seeing life cynical. Only it would have to represent itself, if it wants our attention. My moto. If it wants to observe? Than it is what we do with ourselves and what it observes. Maybe that is it? But what I like to do, is not before me. Bad God!

With all Due respect

Eze 37:22 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 

Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 

Peace

On the 'Slippery Christian Belief' scale of 1 to 10, this reply gets a 4 for "bible equals proof" argument, and an additional 3.5 for "responding without answering", for a total of 7.5. Not too bad, but I've heard more slippery arguments before.

Again, show me your god. I am not interested in what you say your god has done.

Razor, just what exactly don't you understand about our unbelief/apostasy?

Even IF you could prove your prophecy nonsense (and you can't), IT WOULDN'T MATTER! If "Jesus Christ" himself were to pop up and say "Howdy!" (a la Doubting Thomas), I STILL would not bow down and worship your monster god.

IF your bible-god/Jesus are real, then they are ASSHOLES and the very essence of evil. I'd rather burn in hell than bow down and lick the feet of that fuckhead "Jesus" or his maniacal "father".

Fortunately for all concerned, your imaginary friend is no more real than Santa Claus.

So you can quit quoting scripture that we don't believe or respect. Do you finally get it?

Sheesh!

On the 'Slippery Christian Belief' scale of 1 to 10, this reply gets a 4 for "bible equals proof" argument, and an additional 3.5 for "responding without answering", for a total of 7.5. Not too bad, but I've heard more slippery arguments before.

Again, show me your god. I am not interested in what you say your god has done.

Israel is being Reborn into the World we live as fore told by God in the Bible Via Ezekeil.

As little as 70 Years ago the Nation of Israel did not exist after its people where scattered amongst the Nations by God thousands of years ago.

Israel is being reborn, check out your Atlas.

Eze 37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Peace

With all Due respect

That was done before it was penned... or are you that ignorant of history?

That evidence showed up BEFORE the prophecy was made.

Peace

It's obvious that you know NOTHING of the history of that area, nor do you know much about what it says in the Bible itself...

Hallucinations, delusions and dementia do not count as physical evidence of god. What we need is something demonstratable within physical reality. Perhaps if this alledged being could actually appear and do something besides Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwiches?

Israel is being Reborn into the World we live as fore told by God in the Bible Via Ezekeil.

As little as 70 Years ago the Nation of Israel did not exist after its people where scattered amongst the Nations by God thousands of years ago.

Eze 37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore. 

Peace

BZZZZZT!! Try again...

Prophecy was written AFTER Israel was reborn in that era. We know just how crap that "prophecy" is as the Bible very quickly states it HAS been fulfilled.

The fact that Israel is being reborn again is proof that the verse from Eze 37 was a FALSE PROPHECY!

Ex Christian.net eh!

Peace

Then if you don't mind, I expect a 4-page, double spaced, Times New Roman 12pt, 1 in margin report on us and our views.

With all Due respect

Peace

The Bible is true because it is God's word - correct?

Therefore to establish that the Bible is truly God's word, we must first prove this God's existence, until that is done - the Bible remains a book with doubt cast on it, and any scripture and prophecy referenced as proof, will hold no authority or validity.

Proof of God's existence cannot come from the Bible, since it's only valid if we've already established God's existence, since the Bible can only be considered perfect, and complete truth if it is his divine word.

Peace

Exactly! Since god is non-existant by rejecting religion we are moving closer to where he is : nowhere! :lmao:

DH

Peace

Are you serious? Your god is nothing more than a geographic location of dirt and violence, who has only been around for the last 70 years? No? What you say? God has existed for more than 70 years? Ok then. The land mass currently known as Israel is not your god.

SHOW ME YOUR MOTHERFUCKING GOD, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I don't mean to sound cold, cruel, and viscious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out.

The Bible is true because it is God's word - correct?

Therefore to establish that the Bible is truly God's word, we must first prove this God's existence, until that is done - the Bible remains a book with doubt cast on it, and any scripture and prophecy referenced as proof, will hold no authority or validity.

Proof of God's existence cannot come from the Bible, since it's only valid if we've already established God's existence, since the Bible can only be considered perfect, and complete truth if it is his divine word.

Nice try guys!

For those with eyes to see, it just wont work for you.

So many times you people here speak of Christians being slippery or tap dancing their way around things.

The fact is the written word of God about Israels rebirth, in the phropesy of the Valley of the dry bones in Ezekeil.

So if God is not real and does not exist, then Israel should not exist either.

That is the bottom line, you can cut off your nose despite your face all you like, it is of no consquence to me.

Peace

Nice try guys!

For those with eyes to see, it just wont work for you.

So many times you people here speak of Christians being slippery or tap dancing their way around things.

The fact is the written word of God about Israels rebirth, in the phropesy of the Valley of the dry bones in Ezekeil.

So if God is not real and does not exist, then Israel should not exist either.

That is the bottom line, you can cut off your nose despite your face all you like, it is of no consquence to me.

Peace

Bull.png