Goodbye Jesus

I am pleased

Wotanaz

Science has all but proven the existence of God. Don’t take my word for it, do your own research. The Big Bang, life starting from nothing, the perfect conditions on this planet to form life, etc.

Look it all up. Don’t just read the half baked theories of posters on this and other similar websites. Actually do some research.

Is there anyone still clinging to the hope of abiogenesis? Do you still believe in an eternal universe?

Slowly but surely, science is beginning to understand the necessity of having God in order to make sense of anything.

Now, if you want to make a joke out of that and say “then they have proven me as God”, feel free.

But understand something, when you realize there is a God, then you must also realize that a time will come when you must confront Him.

I read once that you only learn to live when you learn to die. Death has a way of forcing a person to push out the silly stuff and look for meaning.

Then bow before Zeus....

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotanaz

• Ouroboros

• MQTA

• crazy-tiger

The Word Israel first issued from the mouth of God, not man, remember Israel is an eternal Nation... and its back again!

What ever issues from the mouth of God will be, in his own time of course.

Israel is just rock solid real time evidence of it.

Talk about right in the face of all Athiests, it just wont go away eh!

Peace

The Word Israel first issued from the mouth of God, not man, remember Israel is an eternal Nation... and its back again!

Peace

CLICK HERE

Then come back and try really hard to answer this question:

Do you even know what self-fulfilling prophesy is?

But understand something, when you realize there is a God, then you must also realize that a time will come when you must confront Him.

Which presupposes, of course, that I want to "confront" the newlydead.

If there was even one shred of substance to this gust of hot air the Loki fanboy posted, I might even be tempted to spear it good. But what for?

Just some food for "thought" (Ha!) - tell us about the countless scientists who "now admit that the christian monster gawd is real". Are they 0.1 % of scientists worldwide? Or was it 0.01 %?

*checks whether there is already a place reserved for the Loki fanboy at Nastrond*

There is only one name under Heaven by which men shall be saved

Jesus!

Yes, this is the only concept of the Divine (and an insulting one at it) assuming that humans must beg on their knees to the deity to save them from itself.

What a disgustingly inhuman idea. What do you think did we give you the ability to feel joy for? So that you willingly embrace misery?

Sheesh.

Praise Wotan!  (Or is that Chocolate today?)

:blink:

:scratch:

Heck with it, chocolate is tasty, so...

*raises his horn to praise chocolate*

:HaHa:

Do they all go to the school of "reel off the same lies until they give up exposing them for the lies they are"?

Disgusting, yes. At least their teacher still has some brain, even though he mainly uses it to think up new malevolent pranks. But his fanboys...

Rock solid evidence for a self-fulfilling prophecy, yes. In other words, worthless.

*sigh* I suggest you donate your brain to someone who suffered devastating head injuries. After all, you clearly don't use it anyway.

Peace

You need to read up on your history. Specifically post WWII.

I won't paraphrase....I expect you to READ.

But anyway.....

Since the creation of the Modern Israel.....how have things been in the middle east?

God influences man to remake Israel....to displace the Palestinians and create 40 years of civil war and strife in the region?

Nice god.

Reminds me of another place. Castle Rock Maine. It's a small town that even has a movie company named after it. Except the town itself DOESN'T exist.....yet. Eventually I see some town in Maine voting to rename itself Castle Rock someday. Thanks to a collection of fictional works. I'll bet you've even heard of the author. They have college classes discussion his works now....and likely even more after he's dead.

Let's hear it for Stephen King......master of horror.

I'm sorry....what were you saying about real places being named after fictional ones????

Bet there are other examples too.

Anyone else want to pitch a few?

Actually, while I'm commonly known today as Odin, the Germanic tribes already knew me as Wotan (or Wotanaz) when Roman legions first crossed the Alps. Not that our lil' Loki fan will ever consider that, but it makes his whole stubbornness still more amusing...

*takes another gulp of the sadred mead of poetry*

Oh, and of course there were Vikings before 793 CE. That was just the first time they got somewhat sloppy and let someone escape to tell the tale. :pureevil:

Yes, I figured as much. I knew that it came from the Germanic tribes and much earlier than 793. But I don't have the literary knowledge about the history, so I made a reference to something that I personally could uphold with written historical knowledge. I know to little about the Wotanaz and the Germanic tribes to claim knowledge about its history. I decided to leave that to you. ;)

I ususally don't want to claim something I can't uphold personally. :)

I ususally don't want to claim something I can't uphold personally. :)
This, is a characteristic of :pureevil:pure evil :pureevil: , you know that, don't you? :mellow:

Science has all but proven the existence of God. Don’t take my word for it, do your own research. The Big Bang, life starting from nothing, the perfect conditions on this planet to form life, etc.

From nothing? You're the one needs to study.

Look it all up. Don’t just read the half baked theories of posters on this and other similar websites. Actually do some research.

Is there anyone still clinging to the hope of abiogenesis?

Absolutely.

Do you still believe in an eternal universe?

No. Didn't before either.

Slowly but surely, science is beginning to understand the necessity of having God in order to make sense of anything.

???

Now, if you want to make a joke out of that and say “then they have proven me as God”, feel free.

Depends on who and what God is. You might have the wrong idea about God.

I read once that you only learn to live when you learn to die.

Which I have, so I'm okay then?

Death has a way of forcing a person to push out the silly stuff and look for meaning.

And your religion is not silly stuff? To me it is. In that sense, the scare of death for my family forced out the silly idea of a loving God out of my life, and I looked for a new meaning.

Y'know, I'm glad that I posted my rant this morning.  Now that all my anger is spent I was able to laugh at the silliness of Christians in this thread.  All is well.

Praise Wotan!  (Or is that Chocolate today?)

Yeah, I can't take these Christians too seriously. They don't really even

understand their own religion all that well. I suppose if you really wanted

to roast an easy target with scathing ridicule, this would be the place to do

it....I'm just not in the mood.

And it's Chocolate today. Or maybe Chocolate, with a little Wotan on the

side.....

Maybe some Wotan soup too. (Oh, it's wonton soup...)

If you put a lot of mead in it, I suppose you could turn wonton soup

into Wotan soup.

:)

Razor is seriously starting to bore the shit out of me. He's a broken record.

"Razor, what about evolution?"

"Israel is an eternal nation!"

"What about Q, and the evolution of the scriptures?"

"You're not even responding to the questions."

All right, we get your stupid "proof"! And it's still bullshit!

Learn some new material, willya? :jerkit:

This is what Gregory of Nazianzus, Bishop of Constantinople said about its citizens:

If you ask a baker the price of a loaf, he will reply: "The Father is greater and the Son inferior".

And if you ask if your bath is ready, the servant will tell you: "The Son was made out of nothing".

Nothing has changed. Repeated coined phrases as default answers is the watermark of Christianity.

I have the Basics right be assured of that.

A time of great trouble is comming for Israel, more trouble than Israel has ever known before.

The clock is ticking, and it is not of my making either, read Zech 14 for phropesy on the trouble headed the New Israels way.

I do not know if we will see it in our life times or not though, its Gods time table.

Peace to you all.

Learn some new material, willya? :jerkit:

Different font = new material :mellow:

A time of great trouble is comming for Israel, more trouble than Israel has ever known before.

The clock is ticking, and it is not of my making either, read Zech 14 for phropesy on the trouble headed the New Israels way.

I do not know if we will see it in our life times or not though, its Gods time table.

Peace to you all.

:Wendywhatever:

Typical Christian Jargon™. Take note of all the promises of war and death, and then a simple hint of peace at the end.

Ha! "Peace to you all." Pfft! :Wendywhatever:

I'd ask him if he really means it, but he couldn't honestly answer within the confines of his own mind, let alone here in this thread. :mellow:

So... if Israel is an eternal nation, how come it keeps getting broken up?

Not sure why, but you seem to think that eternal means "always existing, except when it doesn't"

Bud, once more I have to point out that the prophecy failed... Twice.

Until such time as Israel is formed from the broken parts OF Israel to form Israel AS IT WAS, the prophecy remains unfulfilled.

Of course, since Israel AS IT WAS no longer exists, it's going to be hard for it to be broken up and reformed... So much for that prophecy.

head-up-ass.jpg

Why? God want's plenty of bloodshed...

Not from what you've posted so far...
Sure it is...
Psst... just so you know...

Zech 14 is talking about Jeruselem.

Are you unable to grasp the diffeence between Jeruselem and Israel? One's a town, the others a sodding country!

With all that you keep getting wrong, it's pretty clear that you have a very tenuous grip on the "basics" while suffering from the delusion that you're right.

Hey... didn't the Bible mention something about God inflicting such delusions on the ungodly?

According to Gods timetable, things like tanks, planes and ships won't be used...

Zech kept on talking about horses instead, which is a weird prophecy... since they aren't used anymore. :grin:

By the way, since it's been shown that the Jews are Caananites, and since Zech 14 states that there will no longer be Caananites in Israel, one wonders what the point of reforming Israel would serve... unless it's been mis-translated.

Peace to you all.

No... God's going to put us all through 1000 years of warfare.

Funny sounding peace...

I knew there was yet another contradiction that disproves the NT.... :woohoo:

John 17:22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: :woopsie:  

Not looking so good for Jesus again now is it?  Or is God a liar?  Was Isaiah a false prophet?  If so, that means everything in Isaiah has to be shitcanned.

ahem, cough. Uh, I think that was before Jesus. And ,uh, since God is God can't He do as He pleases? Like change His mind. Did not Moses talk Him out of destroying Israel.

But then, I don't believe in the god you describe and say you do not know. ?! <---can that be said at the same time.

But this thread IS funny,lol. I like the way you describe your beliefs. It is much more intertaining.

ahem, cough. Uh, I think that was before Jesus. And ,uh, since God is God can't He do as He pleases? Like change His mind. Did not Moses talk Him out of destroying Israel.

But then, I don't believe in the god you describe and say you do not know. ?! <---can that be said at the same time.

But this thread IS funny,lol. I like the way you describe your beliefs. It is much more intertaining.

If God can change his mind, then he isn't omniscient. If he is omniscient, he cannot by definition change his mind. Thus the Abrahamic god is a fictional being, like the tooth fairy.

I start changing my mind. You will come to Valhalla... I need a good court jester, and I start to think you're the right twit for that.