Goodbye Jesus

Showing Interest

CDFree

The Bible teaches that Satan is the god of this world. Looking at the world at present time, I would say more people are under the influence of Satan than under the influence of God.

And they are having a damn good time! Being under the biblegod's influence makes one a stick in the mud. Some would rather not be the stick, so they take a stick and shove it up their ass. Influence aside, The biblegod won't deliver on his promises until after we all die. So he gives Satan all the blame for his own failure to deliver happiness and prosperity for his chosen in the here and now. But Satan delivers the world to anyone who desires to enjoy it now! What a cool dude Satan is! He doesn't threaten us! Instead, He throws a party for everyone! Woot!

Goes to prove my point. More people are under the influence of Satan than that of God. Our albino ape friend here is a prime example.

Perhaps you do not even understand the concept of objective evidence.

Yep. I am kinda fuzzy on that notion.

Goes to prove my point. More people are under the influence of Satan than that of God. Our albino ape friend here is a prime example.

Damn! You just don't get sarcasm when you read it! There is no Satan. The character is a projection of the biblegod himself. It's his dark side!

Damn! You just don't get sarcasm when you read it! There is no Satan. The character is a projection of the biblegod himself. It's his dark side!

Satan is an archangel that rebelled against God. He is no 'dark side' of God.

Then you have no business lying about having a proof or getting a master of science from a university. That is like claiming you are the Queen of England when you can't find England on a map.

Then you have no business lying about having a proof or getting a master of science from a university. That is like claiming you are the Queen of England when you can't find England on a map.

So.... what is an objective evidence??

Satan is an archangel that rebelled against God. He is no 'dark side' of God.

How literalistic and shallow of you....

http://www.everythingbio.com/glos/definition.php?word=objective+evidence

Definition of objective evidence :

information which can be proven true, based on facts that substantiate the change being made. The evidence must not be circumstantial but must be obtained through observation, measurement, test or other means.

http://www.everythin...ective+evidence

Definition of objective evidence :

information which can be proven true, based on facts that substantiate the change being made. The evidence must not be circumstantial but must be obtained through observation, measurement, test or other means.

No wonder I was fuzzy on that! LOL

Christians, why do you pretend to be interested in people who show an interest in Christianity but then "dump" them when they won't subscribe exactly to what you believe, leaving them hurt and bewildered with an assurance that never again will they check out Christianity?

People are fickle and don't follow Christ's leading. It even happens within Christianity. I went to a new church at one time and a certain lady maybe thought 'aha, a heathen to convert!' When she realized I was already Christian she did not bother with me. I was thinking that was not very nice. If I was weak in the faith that would have discouraged me.

Christ does not lead.

Explains a hell of a lot!

Perhaps becoming a Christian should be compared to getting a job with the Federal government. It is kinda boring and somewhat restricting but if you stick to it, it works out OK. You can retire on moderate pension. In the same way, being part of a church can be a stable way of life. ( 'Huge returns' are promised for when we get to Heaven. ) I do not see analogy with MLM - unless you gave a lot of money to some churches.
All right, Jay, I'll take the bait wink.png Christianity demands humongous sacrifices of time and energy, and it promises the hugest rewards of all: protection from the holy wrath of its deity. The Bible promises that God will take care of his children and do absolutely anything his believers ask (except anything he didn't want to do, anything that is outside his divine plan, anything that's too obvious as it'd take away our free will, and anything that might not be in your best interest). And by your own admission, it requires you to live a painfully mediocre life. The biggest payoff happens after death (conveniently unverifiable), when your gamble that this particular deity is the right one turns out to be the correct one. Considering the thousands of gods in the world, the chances that this particular religion is the "right" one is less than 1%. Add in its false claims (especially those made by that God's lying spiritual children, AHEM), and that chance drops precipitously. You still don't see any way possible that Christianity could look like an MLM? So... No, thanks! I'll pass. I'd rather live a glorious life in the here and now. I can't believe you actually admit how lame and mediocre the Christian lifestyle is, but I can't say I disagree at all. I'm so much happier out of the church.
Perhaps becoming a Christian should be compared to getting a job with the Federal government. It is kinda boring and somewhat restricting but if you stick to it, it works out OK. You can retire on moderate pension. In the same way, being part of a church can be a stable way of life. ( 'Huge returns' are promised for when we get to Heaven. ) I do not see analogy with MLM - unless you gave a lot of money to some churches.
All right, Jay, I'll take the bait wink.png Christianity demands humongous sacrifices of time and energy, and it promises the hugest rewards of all: protection from the holy wrath of its deity. The Bible promises that God will take care of his children and do absolutely anything his believers ask (except anything he didn't want to do, anything that is outside his divine plan, anything that's too obvious as it'd take away our free will, and anything that might not be in your best interest). And by your own admission, it requires you to live a painfully mediocre life. The biggest payoff happens after death (conveniently unverifiable), when your gamble that this particular deity is the right one turns out to be the correct one. Considering the thousands of gods in the world, the chances that this particular religion is the "right" one is less than 1%. Add in its false claims (especially those made by that God's lying spiritual children, AHEM), and that chance drops precipitously. You still don't see any way possible that Christianity could look like an MLM? So... No, thanks! I'll pass. I'd rather live a glorious life in the here and now. I can't believe you actually admit how lame and mediocre the Christian lifestyle is, but I can't say I disagree at all. I'm so much happier out of the church.
Actually Christianity does not ask you of anything - except for you to believe. Believe what?? Believe that God loves you and has forgiven you of all sins because what Jesus Christ did on the cross. Believe that God is on your side. Believe that He wants to help you and to make your life better. You may come back and say, hey, my life is not much better even after believing all those in my heart. Well... here is a catch: most of time, God has a tough time making your life better and it usually takes a lot of time. The reason is two fold. First, our minds are filled with many lies told by the world. When we clean up our minds to see Biblical truths, our lives will get better. Second, there is another actor - Satan - who really wants to destroy your life. He may tempt you with lies, drugs, alcohol, immoral life style, etc. You have to take his reality seriously and say no to Satan.

So Satan is more powerful than God then. You have to say no to Satan or god cannot do his thing? hmmm.

The question is not whether you love Jesus or not. The more important question is whether you know how much Jesus loves you. Very, very few people know anything about Jesus loving them. This is the main failure of most Christian churches.

How can Jesus do anything if he doesn't exist? First prove that Jesus exists. And no I don't mean some rabbi that lived in a first century Roman provence. I mean prove your God the Son exists right now.

Well, the best evidence could be 1/4 of world population who believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. As far as I know, Jesus Christ is the only person who successfully convinced a large portion of humanity that he is not just a man.

Per Steve Pavlina: "Just because a lot of people believe stupid stuff doesn’t mean it isn’t stupid. It just means that stupidity is popular on this planet." http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2008/05/10-reasons-you-should-never-have-a-religion/

I don't think it was Jesus that convinced anyone of anything. Christianity is a well designed self-perpetuating mind virus created by man to enslave the minds and wallets of anyone it comes across.

The Bible teaches that Satan is the god of this world. Looking at the world at present time, I would say more people are under the influence of Satan than under the influence of God.

And they are having a damn good time! Being under the biblegod's influence makes one a stick in the mud. Some would rather not be the stick, so they take a stick and shove it up their ass. Influence aside, The biblegod won't deliver on his promises until after we all die. So he gives Satan all the blame for his own failure to deliver happiness and prosperity for his chosen in the here and now. But Satan delivers the world to anyone who desires to enjoy it now! What a cool dude Satan is! He doesn't threaten us! Instead, He throws a party for everyone! Woot!

How does one make the determination of whether people are under the influence of Satan or God? Do you have a breathalyzer or something? The fact is that if someone doesnt agree with YOU then YOU say they are under the influence of Satan. You are talking out your ass. Maybe I'm under my own influence.

And what happens if the Pastor doesn't agree with your personal view on something? Is the Pastor under Satan's influence? How do you know that YOU aren't under Satan's influence? Satan is the great deceiver, is he not? He could be lying to you right this second. Satan could be dressing up like Jesus and feeding you a giant crock of shit. Would Jesus want you to visit an Ex-Christian website full of Satanic apostates who are bent on stealing away your faith? I don't think so. But here you are! Satan has his grip on you, boy! Who are really praying to? Jesus? or Satan!? Who is answering those prayers. My guess is Satan.

• Like 1

Actually Christianity does not ask you of anything - except for you to believe.

Which is extremely stupid if you seriously think about it.

Believe what?? Believe that God loves you and has forgiven you of all sins because what Jesus Christ did on the cross. Believe that God is on your side. Believe that He wants to help you and to make your life better.

And it's still stupid.

You may come back and say, hey, my life is not much better even after believing all those in my heart.

Well... here is a catch: most of time, God has a tough time making your life better and it usually takes a lot of time. The reason is two fold. First, our minds are filled with many lies told by the world. When we clean up our minds to see Biblical truths, our lives will get better. Second, there is another actor - Satan - who really wants to destroy your life. He may tempt you with lies, drugs, alcohol, immoral life style, etc. You have to take his reality seriously and say no to Satan.

Basically, you don't understand what "ex-" means.

God's opinion always miraculously coincides with whoever's speaking for him. His desires always mirror exactly whatever his follower wanted to do. It's the most amazing thing.

Apparently God tops from the bottom.

• Like 1

How does one make the determination of whether people are under the influence of Satan or God?

That is easy. Just check to see how well their opinion matches the opinion of JayL.

lol, that is funny. Agi, I like you but this comment is still funny.

Christians, why do you pretend to be interested in people who show an interest in Christianity but then "dump" them when they won't subscribe exactly to what you believe, leaving them hurt and bewildered with an assurance that never again will they check out Christianity?

People are fickle and don't follow Christ's leading. It even happens within Christianity. I went to a new church at one time and a certain lady maybe thought 'aha, a heathen to convert!' When she realized I was already Christian she did not bother with me. I was thinking that was not very nice. If I was weak in the faith that would have discouraged me.

Christ does not lead.

Of course He does, now stop it!

No he doesn't. Fictional characters cannot lead anything.

Arrogance is something I've encountered when I was in church. They do it because it reinforces/validates their belief that they're holier than thou art.

Arrogance is found everywhere well, except among the bushmen of the Kalahari perhaps. I am a shy introvert and I once used to go to a certain church and a certain lady would always greet me. She realized I was attending church regularly so she sent me a note asking me to go in front of the congregation to do something. I wrote her back and told her I was shy and do you know she ignored me completely after that? One day she put her daughter to perform a piece by Chopin. That lady was after vainglory. I once saw her on a bus and she was wearing a fur coat (maybe faux fur) and I was wondering how come she was on a bus with the hoi polloi. I later told my mother that I saw "Chopin" on the bus. Hee hee, I gave her a nickname, now I don't even remember what her real name is.

No he doesn't. Fictional characters cannot lead anything.

Hey Macky, are you MM's twin? :)

Guest Valk0010

Would this count as no true scotman? Or is is just another example, of how, something that is supposedly of god, is still incredibly destructive.