Goodbye Jesus

I'm Sick Of This Crap.

NoFaithX7

PS-I'm still waiting for the day for someone can show me a soul exists....the best I've seen are NDE's....not good enough. we know the brain can do wacky things, but maybe one day if such a thing really exists it's not supernatural at all...but this is a pipe dream to me as I see it.

We argue this here sometimes, and in depth.  Stick around.  

Maybe we will find out some awe things soon. this is what I want to see if I live long enough, real grand things. to see things that boggle even the most intellectual minds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEE2L2l3PAo

Now that I'm at 25 posts, someone said I could edit. we got to let this topic go bye-bye now, LOL. I'm in a slightly better mood then yesterday....I do not know how long it will last. my mood can go up and down at times. I sometimes think I have Bipolar...though I doubt that, but it seems like major depression and lack of quality of sleep can change your mood along with other things as well.

PS-I'm still waiting for the day for someone can show me a soul exists....the best I've seen are NDE's....not good enough. we know the brain can do wacky things, but maybe one day if such a thing really exists it's not supernatural at all...but this is a pipe dream to me as I see it.

Maybe we will find out some awe things soon. this is what I want to see if I live long enough, real grand things. to see things that boggle even the most intellectual minds.

Do you ever watch Through The Wormhole With Morgan Freeman?  There are also good series on youtube with Neil deGrasse Tyson and Michio Kaku.  Reality is far stranger than religion.

• Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEE2L2l3PAo

Now that I'm at 25 posts, someone said I could edit. we got to let this topic go bye-bye now, LOL. I'm in a slightly better mood then yesterday....I do not know how long it will last. my mood can go up and down at times. I sometimes think I have Bipolar...though I doubt that, but it seems like major depression and lack of quality of sleep can change your mood along with other things as well.

Chime in on some of the other threads we have going.  There's a lot.

• Like 1

Do you ever watch Through The Wormhole With Morgan Freeman?  There are also good series on youtube with Neil deGrasse Tyson and Michio Kaku.  Reality is far stranger than religion.

Is there any religious stuff being ported as fact in the Wormhole series? if I want that I can have a billion sites for that. Kinda trying to avoid that stuff since it still hurts to leave the faith, sounds weak, but oh well.

No problem there. Just go outside and see it. The things that fascinate me include:

• Dragonflies
  • Open fields
  • Forests
  • Intricate patterns woven within flower petals
  • Watching the squirrel in our tree raise its young
  • The feel of the bark of Aspen trees
  • Lightning storms

There's wonder everywhere. You just need to, well, begin to wonder and explore. 

• Like 1

No problem there. Just go outside and see it. The things that fascinate me include:

• Dragonflies
  • Open fields
  • Forests
  • Intricate patterns woven within flower petals
  • Watching the squirrel in our tree raise its young
  • The feel of the bark of Aspen trees
  • Lightning storms

There's wonder everywhere. You just need to, well, begin to wonder and explore. 

Sure what say is true, but I'm talking about things that are way out there....I guess my wild imagination is getting the best of me. it be interesting to see if we could make man made objects fly faster then the speed of light, but everything I heard says that's not likely or not ever going to happen.

Is there any religious stuff being ported as fact in the Wormhole series? if I want that I can have a billion sites for that. Kinda trying to avoid that stuff since it still hurts to leave the faith, sounds weak, but oh well.

It's mostly a show about fantastic ideas.  A few of them are a bit religious but all the ideas are presented as opinion or possibilities.  They usually try to include a wide varieties of opinions so every show will have one or two mentioned which are crazy.  But mostly it's about looking for grand things that make you awe.

It's mostly a show about fantastic ideas.  A few of them are a bit religious but all the ideas are presented as opinion or possibilities.  They usually try to include a wide varieties of opinions so every show will have one or two mentioned which are crazy.  But mostly it's about looking for grand things that make you awe.

Might give it a watch. 

I commend you guys for living life realizing that no gods are looking out for you and commend people who live their lives thinking they get one existence...atheists can still believe in souls though some make it sound like that can't. even if a soul exists in the end, it's not easy to accept your own mortality as some make it out to be.happy.png

Let me add the coup de grâce to this topic.

I wish we could all come to an agreement on what is truth, and if their was a god or gods or beings of mighty abilities I would ask them to help us. even though I face great depression, I believe I'm right on this....this world needs a great change. we do not how much life could be better for this world and though we gotten past some of the dark age stuff, I feel humans as an whole are still in infant stages. 

The constant arguing and fighting I see, both physically and other ways frustrates me if though I'm part of the issue itself. I long for real grand transformation for the world, though this is my wishful thinking been played. I feel the world is far too consumed by greed and materialistic things as said before, and nation seems to be against nation. many people become tainted by the taste of power.

As messed as I might be right now, the human race is too divided, by religion, by race, by political differences, on and on as said before. 

I would love to see the world unite, not in the conspiracy sense, LOL! I'm well versed on conspiracy theories. I got to admit some of them are interesting and I wonder at times if there are dark secrets being kept from us, but I simply wonder and if some people have an issue of simple speculation and wondering then it's not my issue.

I hate the idea I have to choose one side on some of this stuff. I wish we could all agree on what the truths are, but reality does not care what I want. perhaps a shocker will come to the world before I'm dead, universal truth will be seen...wishful thinking on my part, LOLicon_lol.gif

Have a nice New Years everyonewink.png Thanks for hearing my little rants in this topic.thanks.gif

It'd be interesting to see if we could make man made objects fly faster than the speed of light, but everything I heard says that's not likely or not ever going to happen.

Once we learn how to travel at the speed of dark, we've got the problem licked.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." 

-Terry Pratchett