Goodbye Jesus

Outreach Ideas For Christians

directionless

Your case fails.  Sorry but the whole interwebs does not have to bow down and accept Christ.

Why do I owe you grace?  Why do I owe IH grace?  Is it because you do not give me grace?  Is it because you won't respect my wishes?  Is it because Christians demand that I follow their religion?  Is it because Christians claim to have the truth when they can't demonstrate, support, or verify any of their claims?

Grace is just another word for allowance. If we are both wrong, which I gather we are, then what other choice do we have if we wish to get along? I just apply terms like grace and sacrifice and unselfishness as words to describe a relationship. I am sure there are many other non-Christian words that would convey the same meaning. But ultimately, if we wish to coexist somewhat near to each other....

So no, it doesn't fail, it's just different language.

Yes it fails.  The fact that you cannot back up your ideas does not make us equally wrong.

I am perfectly happy to agree to disagree.  However agreeing to disagree does not mean Christians get to come here preaching and I have to remain silent.  Agreeing to disagree is how I get along with thousands of Christians who surround me in the real world.  They don't shove their religion down my throat (much) and I don't create a disturbance at their church.  Get it?  I live the very thing you are trying to describe.  You fail at it here.  I succeed at it in the real world.

No, you don't have to remain silent, but in order to communicate and form a relationship, there is HIGH probability that you will have to remain silent in order to get along. The thread is about Outreach, not death.

No, you don't have to remain silent, but in order to communicate and form a relationship, there is HIGH probability that you will have to remain silent in order to get along. The thread is about Outreach, not death.

I'm not trying to form a friendship with the snake oil salesmen who view me as their next target.  I am not obligated to outreach to Christians.  In my own personal family I have to remain silent in order to not be persecuted.  That sucks.  Christian love and Christian grace both suck.

It is bone-headed stupid that Christian should require everyone else to remain silent in order to not be persecuted by Christians.

• Like 1

I'm not trying to form a friendship with the snake oil salesmen who view me as their next target.  I am not obligated to outreach to Christians.  In my own personal family I have to remain silent in order to not be persecuted.  That sucks.  Christian love and Christian grace both suck.

It is bone-headed stupid that Christian should require everyone else to remain silent in order to not be persecuted by Christians.

Guess what? It works that way outside of Christianity as well.

So your life is a good example of what I am talking about. Why do you not view your family as snake oil salesmen? Why do you show them grace? Why can't you see that in order to know them, you have to sacrifice TO know them.<Insert Christ here>

If they suck, don't be a hypocrite and practice what you preach. Tell them about science and call them dumb and go on.

Why do you show them grace? 

I don't.  I do not feel the need to redefine everything based on a myth.  Life is not all about grace.

Why can't you see that in order to know them, you have to sacrifice TO know them.<Insert Christ here>

Because it is false.  There are many false things that cannot be seen.  The fact that they are false is the very reason they cannot be seen.  Can you see pink unicorns?  

If they suck, don't be a hypocrite and practice what you preach. Tell them about science and call them dumb and go on. 

I don't preach anything and who the fuck do you think you are to tell me how I should interact with my own family?

• Like 1

I don't.  I do not feel the need to redefine everything based on a myth.  Life is not all about grace.

Why can't you see that in order to know them, you have to sacrifice TO know them.<Insert Christ here>

Because it is false.  There are many false things that cannot be seen.  The fact that they are false is the very reason they cannot be seen.  Can you see pink unicorns?  

I don't preach anything and who the fuck do you think you are to tell me how I should interact with my own family?

Have you noticed MM that every time it get serious, you then turn it into make believe? For example, we just used the word allowance rather than Grace. Yet if I say use grace with your family, all of the sudden it's make believe. Take the Christianity plum out of it sir. Use the word allowance or tolerance. You obviously do for the LOVE you have for your family.

I just happen to think this is the message of the Bible. No biggie, but you do it as well, and you are not a believer. So where to go now?

Margee and I are waiting for you to justify your belief that Christian grace applies to those outside of Christianity, End.

http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/64367-the-second-coming-of-wololo/page-3#.VAZYEvldVzM

So your life is a good example of what I am talking about. Why do you not view your family as snake oil salesmen? Why do you show them grace? Why can't you see that in order to know them, you have to sacrifice TO know them.<Insert Christ here>

And Jesus MM, per statement two, it is absolutely NOT false because you do it and make it TRUE. You remain quiet and you said it sucks. You SACRIFICE your own feelings for them. And apparently you are in denial that you do this.

Margee and I are waiting for you to justify your belief that Christian grace applies to those outside of Christianity, End.

http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/64367-the-second-coming-of-wololo/page-3#.VAZYEvldVzM

Let me finish with MM please BAA. I'll get there.

Have you noticed MM that every time it get serious, you then turn it into make believe? 

I have not noticed that.

For example, we just used the word allowance rather than Grace. Yet if I say use grace with your family, all of the sudden it's make believe. Take the Christianity plum out of it sir. Use the word allowance? You obviously do for the LOVE you have for your family.

I just happen to think this is the message of the Bible. No biggie, but you do it as well, and you are not a believer. 

I don't fucking grace or allowance my family.  You don't know the first thing about me or my family yet you sit here and presume to tell me how I interact with my family.  That isn't you being serious.  That is YOU tuning it into make believe.  Don't try to push that on me.  You are doing it.

So where to go now?

You could try to be less of an ass.

• Like 1

Let me finish with MM please BAA. I'll get there.

Or you could show MM some grace and forgive him?

And Jesus MM, per statement two, it is absolutely NOT false because you do it and make it TRUE. You remain quiet and you said it sucks. You SACRIFICE your own feelings for them. And apparently you are in denial that you do this.

What the fuck?!?!

dafuq.jpg

End says "You SACRIFICE your own feelings for them"

Does this mean mm is Jesus? Who knew?

• Like 1

Have you noticed MM that every time it get serious, you then turn it into make believe?

I have not noticed that.

For example, we just used the word allowance rather than Grace. Yet if I say use grace with your family, all of the sudden it's make believe. Take the Christianity plum out of it sir. Use the word allowance? You obviously do for the LOVE you have for your family.

I just happen to think this is the message of the Bible. No biggie, but you do it as well, and you are not a believer.

I don't fucking grace or allowance my family.  You don't know the first thing about me or my family yet you sit here and presume to tell me how I interact with my family.  That isn't you being serious.  That is YOU tuning it into make believe.  Don't try to push that on me.  You are doing it.

So where to go now?

You could try to be less of an ass.

Was it you that just told me a few posts back that you had to remain quiet regarding your beliefs around your family? Did I misread?

What the fuck?!?!

dafuq.jpg

You have heard the word synonym right? Different words, same meaning basically? You don't think what you are doing is synonymous to the verbiage of the Bible? Can you be real about this or must you discard it as make believe because only Christians use the word grace.

And when the word grace comes out, it relegates everything to make believe....

Was it you that just told me a few posts back that you had to remain quiet regarding your beliefs around your family? Did I misread?

Yes you idiot.  You do not get to decide which one out of dozens of possible emotions are the emotion somebody you do not know is operating on.

Does it ever occur to you to ask me what emotion I am operating on?

Do you have any idea how arrogant you sound to tell me I am operating off of grace and then tell me I am in denial about it when all of this was derived from a few lines I shared with you?

Thanks for illustrating what is wrong with Christians.

Of course you can judge without any of the facts.  Your judgement is guided by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.  What could go wrong?

Yes you idiot.  You do not get to decide which one out of dozens of possible emotions are the emotion somebody you do not know is operating on.

Do you have any idea how arrogant you sound to tell me I am operating off of grace and then tell me I am in denial about it when all of this was derived from a few lines I shared with you?

Of course you can judge without any of the facts.  Your judgement is guided by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.  What could go wrong?

HENCE GRACE AND ALLOWANCE DUMB ASS!!!!

When grace is the only thing you can see then the answer must be grace.

square.peg_.round_.hole_.jpg

Did I not just say we were probably both wrong? I did.

Did I not just say this is the crux of a relationship. Pretty much did.

Do you recognize that we are in a relationship via these fucking computers.

OUTREACH DUMB ASS. Jesus your thick.

There are many other things in the world which are not grace/allowance.

The answer you are looking for is fear.

It's fucking fear when I keep my mouth shut for fear of being persecuted by my own family.  But please do go on about how it is really grace and I am just in denial.  After all you know so much more about my family than I do.

There are many other things in the world which are not grace/allowance.

The answer you are looking for is fear.

It's fucking fear when I keep my mouth shut for fear of being persecuted by my own family.  But please do go on about how it is really grace and I am just in denial.  After all you know so much more about my family than I do.

My understanding is that fear is secondary not primary.

Take care, End!

Luke 6 : 37 & 38.

37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

Grace, like judgement, is a two-edged sword that cuts both ways.

If you are promoting grace to MM you MUST also show grace to him.  

Even if it means turning the other cheek.  

Trading insults and using foul language is NOT graceful behavior.

Practice what you preach, right?

• Like 1

Fuck it....too stupid to argue.

That would explain why you did not.