Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

I'm bored. Time to pass the time.smiliegojerkit.gif

Ruin my fun, why don't ya?

I got a mechanical keyboard today. I've only had it for a few hours, but it's awesome.

The feeling is great, the keys make a nice clicking sound, input is super responsive, it's very solidly built, and the backlit keys are super bright. Typing gets pretty loud, but I like that. It might be an issue for some people though. It's also got textured keys for WSAD and the first six numbers on the top row, which is very nice for me because I'm often wearing a Virtual Reality headset and can't see the keys easily. It does have the standard notch for the home keys J and F as well, but the texture on the WSAD is really great for reference when playing games. A split second matters in multiplayer at times and finding WSAD using the home keys can make a difference.

I had a Logitech G110 and it was nice. I was happy with it. The media keys stopped working so I decided to replace it.

I kept hearing about how great mechanical keyboards are. They're pretty expensive, but I decided to give it a shot since I'd heard so much about them. They are more accurate than a standard membrane keyboard, and are also supposed to last much longer. I bought a Corsair Vengance K70 and it's great. Even though I've only had it for a day I'm already thinking I probably won't ever buy another membrane keyboard ever again.

"69, dudes!"

Real-life Beavis and Butthead:

a18f6b96dd0ec1fbbb79c3cdb03ac23a2ebd4ab3

didn't know penguin had his own magazine

il_570xN.516742571_806j.jpg

Fuck it all, they found me! Goddamn it, what part of FUCKING GODDAMN WITNESS FUCKING GODDAMN PROTECTION didn't the FBI understand?!

Our-Mrs-Reynolds.jpg

Woah. Good Bible.

408c4f2abd55c6e84d65ffd105072866.jpg

Eh, yep. My avatar is the female version of this. Stare at the screen. LOOK INTO IT AS IT LOOKS INTO YOUR SOULLLLLLLLL! 

• Like 1

How to easily explain the difference between temperature systems.

3UsYFgf.jpg

• Like 1

also I wrote a midterm and it was actually pretty good but not fantastic

and it's snowy outside

Guys, this is supposed to be a boring thread. I laughed reading page 69 and this one. 

No wait, maybe that just says more about me than it does about the thread.

408c4f2abd55c6e84d65ffd105072866.jpg

Eh, yep. My avatar is the female version of this. Stare at the screen. LOOK INTO IT AS IT LOOKS INTO YOUR SOULLLLLLLLL! 

Jesus fucking Christ, stop taking pictures of me, damn it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.