Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

I really need a haircut.

Every time I read the title of the "What are you listening to?" thread I read it in the tone of an unimpressed obnoxious valley girl who does not approve of my music choice. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who does that.

Every time I see the "What Are Your Listening To?" thread, it drives me absolutely batshit fucking nuts that no one has corrected "Your" to "You" after all of these years.

It's like a teeny, tiny rock in my shoe. Or a small piece of broccoli stuck in my teeth.

• Like 2

Every time I read the title of the "What are you listening to?" thread I read it in the tone of an unimpressed obnoxious valley girl who does not approve of my music choice. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who does that.

Every time I see the "What Are Your Listening To?" thread, it drives me absolutely batshit fucking nuts that no one has corrected "Your" to "You" after all of these years.

It's like a teeny, tiny rock in my shoe. Or a small piece of broccoli stuck in my teeth.

Ah, it's been fixed! Many thanks to the mod who took care of that! :D

What the fuck, Super Bowl Commercials?

You can't just fucking have a cute kiddy commercial as this kid goes on adventures and then cut to him saying "I can't do any of that because I died in an accident".

Like...

Jesus Fuck, that's Machiavellian. 

Ah, it's been fixed! Many thanks to the mod who took care of that! biggrin.png

Happy to be of service 58.gif

Ah, it's been fixed! Many thanks to the mod who took care of that! biggrin.png

Happy to be of service 58.gif

I figured that was you. Thanks!

What the fuck, Super Bowl Commercials?

You can't just fucking have a cute kiddy commercial as this kid goes on adventures and then cut to him saying "I can't do any of that because I died in an accident".

Like...

Jesus Fuck, that's Machiavellian.

Snickers easily had the best commercial this year.

I'm a Patriots fan, and I cannot believe those last two plays.

What the hell was Pete thinking making that call? I've heard his explanation and I still don't get it. Lynch had been unstoppable all night long, there shouldn't have been any doubt that he should have gotten the ball.

I feel bad for Seahawks fans. That's one of those losses that's hard to get over, and Pete is going to have that hanging over his head for the rest of his life. For at least the next few weeks he's going to get ripped apart in the media over this. This is a Bucky Fucking Dent level screw up.

Still, 4 rings for Brady, most Superbowl TDs, most completions in a Superbowl, tied for Superbowl MPV, and that was just in this game. He's got a legit claim to the title of best QB of all time now.

Go Pats!woohoo.gif

Guest Furball

Congrats contra on the win, yeah when that last play happened i thought that head coach should be fired. That was a horrible play!

should be studying for a midterm

damn, I really do spend all my studying time on this site

how am I still passing my courses

<3

My sister went skiing without me today. Joke's on her, it wasn't even cold enough so there was a bit of freezing rain.

5oqOY6K.jpg

• Like 1

They might go skiing again today. I can finally have some alone time.

:)

smile.png

16ec944e25e711e3829822000a9f1487_6.jpg?w

I really need a haircut.

i'll give you one

Thank you very much. Do I get airline tickets too?

smile.png

16ec944e25e711e3829822000a9f1487_6.jpg?w

Ew, dirty mind! Tut! 

Today in a vintage shop, I tried on a shirt that didn't fit on me.

I made a salad today.

My dogs are out of food. They are both staring forlornly at their food bowls. I feel like a bad dog parent.

How bored do you have to be, and how the hell do you pull this off?

http://twentytwowords.com/musician-pranks-grammy-museum-posts-himself-in-exhibits-no-one-notices/

Guest Furball

I really need a haircut.

i'll give you one

Thank you very much. Do I get airline tickets too?

no but i'll give you a free massage though

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.