Goodbye Jesus

One Verse At A Time...

Guest sub_zer0

Ahhh the Lion's Den.....

You are free to preach....... and I am free to tell you to blow it out your ass.

Not interested in a deity that kills himself, to appease himself, for a mistake he made in his own creation.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• thunderbolt

• SkepticOfBible

• Open_Minded

Guest sub_zer0

Ahhh the Lion's Den.....

You are free to preach....... and I am free to tell you to blow it out your ass.

Not interested in a deity that kills himself, to appease himself, for a mistake he made in his own creation.

Creation made the mistake, God gave us free will to choose. Would you rather us have no free will?

Christ died so that we may live. Sin is the death of us all, likewise He died to free us from that.

You see He didn't die to appease Himself but to save US from the chains of sin!

Guest sub_zer0

Gods don't die dipshit....they are mythical, including Jesus.

I don't believe it was a myth, so Jesus Christ died for YOUR sins. It's funny even though you don't believe in Him, He still died for you.

:)SAA, I'm glad you're feeling better! It must be all that love you got from your Valentine today, who even stayed home from work to take care of you! Lucky Lady you are!

Well... I hope everyone is having a nice Valentine's Day today! :beer:

I saw the thread where Kitty brings out the Crazy Tiger for a hug and token of her love today! :HappyCry:

Hello Everyone:

Now that Zero is a known troll and his thread has been moved to the Lion's Den... I thought I'd do a quick search on the internet to see if I could find out where else Zero likes to spend time. (He seems to have plenty of time to spend on the internet).

Mostly I found that a lot of gaming forums have a Sub_Zero as a member. One forum is Realm of Feldar Forum @ http://realmoffeldar.com/forum/index.php

Found a few posts made by their Sub_Zero:

http://realmoffeldar.com/forum/viewtopic.p...c57b66c4882a574

Sub_Zero Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUMBASS JUST BECAUSE I`m GOING AROUND POSTING CRAP DOESN`t MEAN IM A FOOL.........YOU DON`T IF I`M A FOOL IN REAL LIFE NOW DO YOU

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:49 pm

Sub_Zero Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oops typing error ANYWAY DON`T GO OFF TELLING PEOPLE THEIR STUPID JUST BECAUSE THEY ANNOY YOU!!!!!JESUS!!!!!!!!

So... what do you think ... is our trolling Sub_zero a bored gamer that spends his spare time irritating ex-christians, athiests, etc....?

If "works" doesn't refer to the miracles, and the "believers" doesn't refer to todays Christians, then just as well we can with absolute certainty and without any doubt claim the "Holy Spirit" doesn't refer to a God entity, and "Jesus preparing places in Heaven" only means that Jesus was booking a room in the hotel called "Heaven". I mean, how deep in excuses should one go to explain a verse?

HanSolo, IMO, it refers to EVERYONE can do ALL these things Jesus did! They aren't 'miracles' because in this message, Jesus is saying EVERYONE can do this and even greater things! Is that a miracle? He was trying to tell them that just because they didn't understand it, doesn't make it a miracle! IMO, these were just new concepts that effected the health of people by empowering the oppressed! The character of Jesus had just a regular man's abilities!

Hmm... Not sure I follow... you mean that everyone could do miracles because miracles aren't much more than just common work, or that common work that everyone does is a "miracle" in the persons private life? Like the common mans hero, kind of thing?

There was a statement you made one time that still makes me uneasy whenever I even think of it!

Or maybe it was just something you ate that day... :HaHa: (Sorry... shouldn't joke about serious stuff like that. ;) )

Hans and all,

Gonna suggest that we quit responding to Subby.. fucker has met the requirements for *Trolling, First Class, Unwashed Anusoidial*.

Sure thing N. I just needed something this morning to kick and punch at.

Dang-it Nivek! I think this is the first time that I can't even begin to figure out what the heck you just said???? :lmao::grin:

It's when you DO understand him that you should be worried... :HaHa:

twist.gif

How the heck did you find a Swedish book in all this? :HaHa:

Translated: "Count on Twist"

An exceptionally good picture to use, wouldn't you say?

So... what do you think ... is our trolling Sub_zero a bored gamer that spends his spare time irritating ex-christians, athiests, etc....?

Hmm. Cheesy Christ?

Yup. He's a counterfeit. That explains why he doesn't know his buy-bull.

I have no sins. :grin:

The fact you don't accept Christ is a sin, I am sorry to say.

SAA did accept Christ, as I did, and others did. We've been there and done that. Have you looked at the name of this site?

Are you trying to get brownie points trying to convert us back? It's not working.

You have not answered Open Minded's questions. Are they too hard for you?

Taph

Specifically in John 14:12 the word used here in the original Greek is Ergon.

2041. ergon er'-gon from a primary (but obsolete) ergo (to work); toil (as an effort or occupation); by implication, an act:--deed, doing, labour, work.

Yup. Absolutely right. Jesus told his disciples they would do better larger tables and stronger chairs than Jesus, since he was a carpenter.

I guess all the apostles were contractors and plummers. What a marvelous gang. :HaHa: People got saved left and right because they saw how John made such good and fabulous umbrella stands. And lets not get started with how amazing Peter's chopsticks were! What a work of art! Only a man of God can do such handiwork.

The Bible speaks more about hell than it does about heaven... what is your response to that?

Well, gee. How 'bout .....

BULLSHIT.

Creation made the mistake, God gave us free will to choose. Would you rather us have no free will?

Christ died so that we may live. Sin is the death of us all, likewise He died to free us from that.

You see He didn't die to appease Himself but to save US from the chains of sin!

:nono: You got it all wrong! It was the Cute Bunny that created us, and gave us free will! And the Cute Bunny died for us too, and became rabbit stew as a sacrifice for us. You're so going to the Eternal Bugs Bunny Replay Theater!

Gods don't die dipshit....they are mythical, including Jesus.

God died? ... That's why he didn't answer...

The fact you don't accept Christ is a sin, I am sorry to say.

No it's not.

We have no sin, because sin doesn't exist, and we don't believe in sin.

We don't believe in Jesus either, because he doesn't exist, so we don't have to accept him.

So I'm sorry to say that you are deluded and live in a little dreamland. :loser:

Guest sub_zer0

Hello Everyone:

Now that Zero is a known troll and his thread has been moved to the Lion's Den... I thought I'd do a quick search on the internet to see if I could find out where else Zero likes to spend time. (He seems to have plenty of time to spend on the internet).

Mostly I found that a lot of gaming forums have a Sub_Zero as a member. One forum is Realm of Feldar Forum @ http://realmoffeldar.com/forum/index.php

Found a few posts made by their Sub_Zero:

[url=http://realmoffeldar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7823&sid=b934be7c60251cd3dc57b66c4882a574

That isn't even me.

Actually I am on, whistlestopper and protestwrrior and theologyweb. I have never heard of realmoofeldar... good try, lol.

You might wanna do a bit better research then just a name, lol.

Jesus Christ died for YOUR sins. It's funny even though you don't believe in Him, He still died for you.

This is incorrect. If a person hallucinates something that isn't real, then it still won't be real even if that person insists repeatedly that it is.

As we can see from the above, you've mistakenly associated fantasies of god-men dying on crosses with reality, and you've convinced yourself that by asserting this god-man died for us whether we believe it or not, that somehow the fantasy will actually become real. While make-believe such as this can certainly be fun, it can also be a sign of a serious psychological disorder when patients can no longer seperate fantasy from reality, which appears to be your case.

Have you met with a mental health profession yet, or did these symptoms just appear recently?

Guest sub_zer0

This is incorrect. If a person hallucinates something that isn't real, then it still won't be real even if that person insists repeatedly that it is.

Unless it wasn't a hallucination in the first place.

Have you met with a mental health profession yet, or did these symptoms just appear recently?

No I accepted Christ on my own at age 7.

Unless it was anyhow.

You couldn't have. Christ doesn't exist. You are delusional.

Poor chap. Here we gave you proof the Bible contains lies, and you can't see it. It takes pretty strong Jesus-goggles to filter those things out. Do they come in blue?

You accepted you own hallucinations - thats' all!

Unfortunately a hallucination will still be a hallucination, even when people deny they are.

Then you might want to consider it. It may help, especially if you are hearing voices in your head or are seeing "visions" of gods, demons, devils, angels, etc.

Hope this helps.

That isn't even me.

Actually I am on, whistlestopper and protestwrrior and theologyweb. I have never heard of realmoofeldar... good try, lol.

You might wanna do a bit better research then just a name, lol.

Hmmmm .... I'd like to believe you Sub ..... but I don't know..... this sounds a lot like you. :scratch: What does everyone here think .... does this sound like the Sub we all know? :loser:

DUMBASS JUST BECAUSE I`m GOING AROUND POSTING CRAP DOESN`t MEAN IM A FOOL.........YOU DON`T IF I`M A FOOL IN REAL LIFE NOW DO YOU

I don't know .... :scratch: Sub??? Are you a Fool in real life??????

This sounds a lot like you too.... Sub :scratch:

ANYWAY DON`T GO OFF TELLING PEOPLE THEIR STUPID JUST BECAUSE THEY ANNOY YOU!!!!!JESUS!!!!!!!!

I bet you talk like that in real life???? Do you take the name of Jesus in vain .... Sub?????

Are you a bored gamer Sub?????

:)HanSolo, looks like you have your hands full. Perhaps you are opting to perform a miracle yourself! May the force be with you my friend. :wink: However, when you have time... here is the response to your post... since I already typed it! Like I said, take your time.

Hmm... Not sure I follow... you mean that everyone could do miracles because miracles aren't much more than just common work, or that common work that everyone does is a "miracle" in the persons private life? Like the common mans hero, kind of thing?

Things were considered miracles then, because people didn't understand them. However, they weren't really miracles because Jesus was saying that the things he did, ANYONE can do it... if you believe him when he explains what he does and you do it too! You can even go on to learn and do greater things. How could they therefore be 'real' miracles? I know that a lot of those type of illnesses are being healed today with a technique called Regression to Cause, or Affect Bridge, or Somatic Bridge work in hypnosis. Also, there are alternative healings that were known then... and you'd be surprised at how they work today for some things. Jesus could not heal everyone, remember? There is 'laying on of hands' in energy work and techniques called Reiki. My son says that was just all in their heads... but it worked regardless, even if that was all it did! I think our minds are much more powerful in resolving internal problems than we give it credit.

See here.

And see Mind Body Connection here.

See here.

You couldn't have. Christ doesn't exist. You are delusional.

My sentiments exactly. We often hear Christians say things like "open your heart to Jesus", but has anyone noticed they will never refer you to a cardiologist that is well trained in the procedure? And even if you did find a competent cardiologist who would be willing to perform the surgery, who actually collects Jesus and delivers him to the operating room? How do the doctors know which chamber of the heart to insert Jesus into? And will Jesus clog the arteries leading to the heart if recovering patients don't follow a specific diet and exercises routine while he settles in?

So many unanswered questions! :Doh:

Oh... that explains it. Poor, poor child. You stopped growing intellectually at that age, since every thought outside of God's word is of the devil. No wonder you is so... limiting.

Dude, you are such a total joke. I was a hell of a lot better at bible thumping then you. You're just a clown.

Of course it's him. We know he works for Subway (just kiddin), and he has Zero clue about reality (not kiddin). That's our Subby alright.

(edit)

Whooops! I thought I posted it under OM's post.

We often hear Christians say things like "open your heart to Jesus",

Hmmph. You'd be just as well off if you asked Hercules to come in to your spleen.