Goodbye Jesus

One Verse At A Time...

Guest sub_zer0

Dude, you are such a total joke. I was a hell of a lot better at bible thumping then you. You're just a clown.

AND not even funny at that!

:grin:

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• thunderbolt

• SkepticOfBible

• Open_Minded

No I accepted Christ on my own at age 7.

Hey Anty! :vent: You made me quote Subby!!! :nono:

But it was true though. I did the same thing as Subby. I got "born again" when I was 7, in my parents house, in the kitchen, by myself. And my IQ stopped at that moment, until 4 years ago, when the brain started to work again. :grin:

We often hear Christians say things like "open your heart to Jesus",

Hmmph. You'd be just as well off if you asked Hercules to come in to your spleen.

Anything, just as long as he doesn't come in my mouth :lmao:

But it was true though. I did the same thing as Subby. I got "born again" when I was 7, in my parents house, in the kitchen, by myself. And my IQ stopped at that moment, until 4 years ago, when the brain started to work again. :grin:

We are glad you got your brain back - we rather like it.

:-)

We often hear Christians say things like "open your heart to Jesus",

Hmmph. You'd be just as well off if you asked Hercules to come in to your spleen.

This sounds more and more as a butchers shop.

What about the cute bunny, would he come into our kidneys then?

Oh, I know!!! I'm sure it's supposed to be like this: "receive the Cute Bunny into you stomach." That's it. That's how you get saved!

We are glad you got your brain back - we rather like it.

:-)

I rather like it too!

:HaHa:

:)HanSolo, looks like you have your hands full.

Actually it's my stomach. We went to a new teppan house restaurant today for VD. And I ate tooooo much.

Perhaps you are opting to perform a miracle yourself!

Yup. Just need to fix my wand... (where the heck did I put the glue again?...)

Things were considered miracles then, because people didn't understand them. However, they weren't really miracles because Jesus was saying that the things he did, ANYONE can do it... if you believe him when he explains what he does and you do it too! You can even go on to learn and do greater things. How could they therefore be 'real' miracles? I know that a lot of those type of illnesses are being healed today with a technique called Regression to Cause, or Affect Bridge, or Somatic Bridge work in hypnosis. Also, there are alternative healings that were known then... and you'd be surprised at how they work today for some things. Jesus could not heal everyone, remember? There is 'laying on of hands' in energy work and techniques called Reiki. My son says that was just all in their heads... but it worked regardless, even if that was all it did! I think our minds are much more powerful in resolving internal problems than we give it credit.

Oh, I see now what you're saying. Interesting POV. Basically "healing thru natural means".

No I accepted Christ on my own at age 7.

Hey Anty! :vent: You made me quote Subby!!! :nono:

Oh hell!! I was just too anxious to play "pound the fundi"! Wasn't paying close attention. Well, you did make the point though. The brain shuts off when you accept Christ. With that in mind, my guess is Zero had you beat by a year or two in accepting Gawd. :lmao:

Say, if my experience is a measuring rod, then Subby have another 15 years before he will realize his stupidity. (He's about 21, if I got it right)

Say, if my experience is a measuring rod, then Subby have another 15 years before he will realize his stupidity. (He's about 21, if I got it right)

Oh god. A brain is such a terrible thing to waste. Just say no to subs.

You might wanna do a bit better research then just a name, lol.

This from someone who's idea of research is to find anything that he agrees with... that is then the Truth and everything else is lies.

Here's a question... how would this morally deficient person react if someone did to them, what He's done to us...?

Guest sub_zer0

Of course it's him. We know he works for Subway (just kiddin), and he has Zero clue about reality (not kiddin). That's our Subby alright.

(edit)

Whooops! I thought I posted it under OM's post.

What part of reality am I not in touch with?

This from someone who's idea of research is to find anything that he agrees with... that is then the Truth and everything else is lies.

Here's a question... how would this morally deficient person react if someone did to them, what He's done to us...?

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

That is my truth. What is yours exactly, you haven't mentioned it yet?

What have I done so horrible to you HanSolo?

Then you might want to consider it. It may help, especially if you are hearing voices in your head or are seeing "visions" of gods, demons, devils, angels, etc.

Hope this helps.

I'm not, so it doesn't

Mr Zero,

For the record, I don't give a shit what you think. I don't care about your gawd.

Nothing you say matters. The bible is a fairy tale. If your gawd exists, it is a jerk.

That said, let me address some things.

I've noticed several times in this thread you've mentioned "free will" or "choice".

There is no such thing to your gawd. According to your buybull people's fate is

predestined and actions controlled. Here are some examples:

The pharoah in Exodus. Some of the inhabitants of the land the hebrews wanted to

steal in Deuteronomy and Joshua. Future tense in 1 Thes 2. Predestination

Romans 8 & 9. Also Ephesians 1. I know I haven't quoted them or gave exact

verse. Look it up yourself and learn something.

I don't want to be around people void of the spirit.

Then why are you bugging us? Are we not "void of the spirit" according to you?

To clue you in on MY reality let me ask you some questions. Does your brother have the top 3% worse case scenario for Crohn's disease? Has your best friend since birth recently die a few years ago?

I feel for anyone who suffers, even you. I'm tempted to say boo hoo! So are we going to

compare scars now? How does your suffering prove anything other than you're human?

When I read that I was fully prepared to compare scars with you. But as I think about it

I wonder if that was your attempt to sympathize with those of us who had traumas that

contributed to our deconversions. If so, screw you cowboy. Don't go there. If not, then I

apologize for the assumption. But screw you anyway.

Guest sub_zer0

I've noticed several times in this thread you've mentioned "free will" or "choice".

There is no such thing to your gawd. According to your buybull people's fate is

predestined and actions controlled. Here are some examples:

The pharoah in Exodus. Some of the inhabitants of the land the hebrews wanted to

steal in Deuteronomy and Joshua. Future tense in 1 Thes 2. Predestination

Romans 8 & 9. Also Ephesians 1. I know I haven't quoted them or gave exact

verse. Look it up yourself and learn something.

Predestination is involved with "those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."

Not everyone, but those who come to know Christ and who love God.

Then why are you bugging us? Are we not "void of the spirit" according to you?

No, pay attention to the whole discussion I had. It is in reference to me going to church and how I want to grow spiritually and not be around people void of spirit (or a fake church in regards to the earlier posts).

I feel for anyone who suffers, even you. I'm tempted to say boo hoo! So are we going to

compare scars now? How does your suffering prove anything other than you're human?

When I read that I was fully prepared to compare scars with you. But as I think about it

I wonder if that was your attempt to sympathize with those of us who had traumas that

contributed to our deconversions. If so, screw you cowboy. Don't go there. If not, then I

No, again the conversation that sparked that was about how I haven't faced reality or been humbled in life. Those are examples of how I was faced with the true reality of life and how I came out further in fear of God.

Are you a bored gamer Sub?????
Open, if you do a search of Sub_zero on just about ANY gaming site, you're bound to get a bunch of results. It has nothing to do with whether or not this dude spends time there though.

Sub-zero is the name of a very popular character in a very popular video game. Has been for several years, actually.

Did you ever hear of Mortal Kombat?

Guest sub_zer0
Open, if you do a search of Sub_zero on just about ANY gaming site, you're bound to get a bunch of results. It has nothing to do with whether or not this dude spends time there though.

Sub-zero is the name of a very popular character in a very popular video game. Has been for several years, actually.

hehe, thank you... ;p

Predestination is involved with "those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."

Not everyone, but those who come to know Christ and who love God.

OK. I'll quote some. Eph 1:4 & 5. NIV. 4." For he chose us in him before the

creation of the world to be holy and blameless :HaHa: in his sight. In love

5. he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ,

in accordance with his pleasure and will-". Eph 1:11. "In him we were also

chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out

everything in conformity with the purpose of his will."

Apparently Jesus choses those who will "come to know christ and who will love

god" by whatever floats his boat. He picks ahead of time "those who love god".

So by this standard I was predestined to not believe in him. Since you acknowledge

predestination, what is the point of trying to proselytize or make us understand

anything? "It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on god's mercy."

Rom. 9:16. "Therefore god has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and

hardens whom he wants to harden." Rom 9:18. Also Rom 9:19-23.

Again, why are you going through the motions when gawd has already decided

our fates?

By the way I did pay attention. Those things you said stuck out to me. It's easy to

do isn't it?

hehe, thank you... ;p

Yes... thanks Fweethawt for proving my point. Why would our Subby take the name Sub_Zero if he weren't a bored gamer. :lmao:

QUOTE(HanSolo @ Feb 14 2006, 10:54 PM)

Of course it's him. We know he works for Subway (just kiddin), and he has Zero clue about reality (not kiddin). That's our Subby alright.

Wow ... what a question. :eek:

Let's see ... we've established.

1. You have a lot of time to troll other forums and "experiment" with other people.

2. Your user name is the name of a very popular character in a very popular video game. (My son's a gamer - but he has a life too. He doesn't feel the need to invade the lives of other people and "experiment" with them.

3. You have a "messiah complex" see www.todayshistory.info

And that is it folks I am banned. I was on there merely a few weeks before they couldn't handle it any longer. They just couldn't handle the truth being given to them left and right as best I could.

So... zero ... what's reality to you?

No, again the conversation that sparked that was about how I haven't faced reality or been humbled in life. Those are examples of how I was faced with the true reality of life and how I came out further in fear of God.

You know sub, when people are confronted with hardships, things go one of three ways:

1. They face the hardship and work through the issues and learn and grow from them, maturing both in character and compassion and understanding to all others.

2. They live in denial and hide themselves deeply inside the liquor bottle or inside religion

3. They end their own lives

Not all people who adopt religion are doing option 2 above, but sadly to say for you, I honestly feel you are approaching religion this way. Pleasse do not forget most of us here - were just like you! We thought the same as you. I'm telling you, you're stuck. You need to face your crisis. Sincerely, we would actually all be here for you when you do.

Thank you mmccaskill, for once again posting as yet unrefuted evidence of this *persons* real intent.

Actually I have posted that on MY site @ http://www.todayshistory.info

Yes you did, as I so properly credited it to you by using the URL tag in my post.

The truth is that isn't my intent and you still fail to see what my motive really is.

Yes it is your true motive. Otherwise you would've put "I went to an atheist site to spread the word". But you didn't. You explicitly said you were engaging in an experiment. I love how you live in your delusional world. Keeps you preoccupied from actually talking to people in real life.

Yes it is your true motive. Otherwise you would've put "I went to an atheist site to spread the word". But you didn't. You explicitly said you were engaging in an experiment. I love how you live in your delusional world. Keeps you preoccupied from actually talking to people in real life.

You've got him nailed there mmccaskill: After confronting him about being a "bored gamer" he responded.....

That isn't even me.

Actually I am on, whistlestopper and protestwrrior and theologyweb. I have never heard of realmoofeldar... good try, lol.

So... I followed the path and went to Whistlestopper, registered and found this.... a thread started by Zero.

http://www.whistlestopper.com/forum/showth...44&page=1&pp=15

I find it hilarious how much bull**** the christians add onto their own myth, the king of the jews is now the king of kings...if jesus existed (and I doubt that to be honest) he was a cult leader, nothing more, he had by modern standards a small following, how then can he be called the 'king of kings', that is a typical dogmatic presumtion, similar to the way superman evolved better powers as time went on so he could take on better bad guys, so religion has evolved super characters that are worthy of their praise in an ever more demanding modern society."

Of course there are others if you go to my webiste listed at the bottom.

READ THE REST @ http://www.todayshistory.info/

Don't forget to sin-up and participate on the forum @ http://todayshistory.info/phpBB/index.php

http://todayshistory.info/phpBB/index.php leads to a forum in which our Zero is the administrator (probably founder and producer). Near as I can tell the forum was started in Oct of last year. Sub was promoting his forum at Whistlestopper.

So... what do you all think his "experiments" have been about. Maybe getting fodder for his forum.

And - get this - as of yet - no one has registered on his forum. There are Zero topics started, Zero posts....

Ahh ... poor Subby started a forum in October and - as of yet - no one has come out to play with you. :wicked:

God's love for you is not dependent on how you look, how you think, how you act, or how perfect you are. His love is absolutely non-negotiable and non-returnable. Ours is a faithful God.

Bolded is my emphasis. So with this logic God still loved Hitler despite how he acted. You are correct his love isn't negotiable. The terms for his love have and always will be "Love me or go to hell". Such a true expression of omnibenevolence.

The love of Christ compels us to do what we never thought we could do and go to heights we never thought we could reach.

Right. Just like alcoholics and drug addicts kick their habbits by going to rehab, not sitting around praying for jeebus to take the hunger away.

Run to Jesus. Jesus wants you to go to him. He wants to be the most important person in your life, the greatest love you'll ever know. He wants you to love him so much that there's no room in your heart and in your life for sin. Invite him to take up residence in your heart.

Run to Mohammed. Mohammed wants you to go to him. He wants to be the most important person in your life, the greatest love you'll ever know. He wants you to love him so much that there's no room in your heart and in your life for sin. Invite him to take up residence in your heart.

Jesus Christ died for YOUR sins.

That you cannot seem to see how illogical it is for:

1) an omnipotent, omniscient being to co-exist with free-will

2) said being killing itself to save it's creations from theirselves

3) said dead being bringing itself back to life

is what makes you and others like you sad.

It's funny even though you don't believe in Him, He still died for you.

Its funny even though you don't believe in Zeus, He will still kill you by throwing a lightning bolt at you.

So... I followed the path and went to Whistlestopper, registered and found this.... a thread started by Zero.

:)Great research OM!

Did everyone read what this thread OM found said, especially from post #26 to #36, where I just stopped reading? I don't know if it is a Christian site, it seems maybe so, however these people there are pretty much saying the same thing to Sub Zero as the people on AN and here! How can someone go from site to site, and basically everyone tells him his ways are unethical, irrational, inappropriate, and impolite... and he still thinks he is correct and everyone else is wrong? How is it that he can't see he is doing much more harm than good for his cause? How can a person NEVER admit they're wrong? I think this person has much more serious problems than all of you think. :(

:)Great research OM!

Did everyone read what this thread OM found said, especially from post #26 to #36, where I just stopped reading? I don't know if it is a Christian site, it seems maybe so, however these people there are pretty much saying the same thing to Sub Zero as the people on AN and here! How can someone go from site to site, and basically everyone tells him his ways are unethical, irrational, inappropriate, and impolite... and he still thinks he is correct and everyone else is wrong? How is it that he can't see he is doing much more harm than good for his cause? How can a person NEVER admit they're wrong? I think this person has much more serious problems than all of you think. :(

It is sad ... isn't it Amanda.

Most people here ... are probably aware of how serious his problems are....

From mmccaskill...

I love how you live in your delusional world. Keeps you preoccupied from actually talking to people in real life.

My reason for calling him out is two fold,

1. He's in here pulling everyone's puppet strings and I'm fed up with it ...

2. You are right - he is delusional ... and he needs to get a life. He can start by seeing a doctor.

:shrug:

This one. The current one. The one we're in.

This from someone who's idea of research is to find anything that he agrees with... that is then the Truth™ and everything else is lies.

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

That is my truth. What is yours exactly, you haven't mentioned it yet?

What have I done so horrible to you HanSolo?

Me? You quoted Crazy-Tiger, and asking me?

Is it that I'm getting to you? Getting under your skin?

Seems like I got your attention. Maybe you can answer my question if Cretans are always liars, lazy and fat?

And - get this - as of yet - no one has registered on his forum. There are Zero topics started, Zero posts....

Hence the name, Sub_Zer0. ;)

SubZ have the same attitude as Troy (the one with "the four perfect proof God exists").

He talks a lot, but can't hear anything.

One of the pastors I had once, long time ago, he taught me that we have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen twice as much (and learn) vs how much we talk. (Sorry to say, but he wasn't one that followed his own advice. :) )

Then you might want to consider it. It may help, especially if you are hearing voices in your head or are seeing "visions" of gods, demons, devils, angels, etc.

Hope this helps.

I'm not, so it doesn't

That's fine then, as long as we agree that your delusions remain specific to your own psychological condition and do not actually extend to reality, and therefore all of us.

Of course it goes without saying that we see this type of dementia in followers of all religions, so it is a widespread disorder. We can at least get a good laugh over the different types of hallucinations that we are allegedly part of, whether they are credited to Jesus, Allah, Vishnu or any of the other thousands of "true" fantasies you religious kooks can pull out of your ass :lmao:

It is sad ... isn't it Amanda.

SubZ have the same attitude as Troy (the one with "the four perfect proof God exists").

He talks a lot, but can't hear anything.

Once I was posting on a fundy forum on evolution, and one lady told me something to the effect that if what I suggest, evolution is true... it would distroy the foundations of what she has built her whole life. I backed away... how can anyone deal with that? :eek:

Perhaps some people are so fragile mentally, they have everything in their life set up on a certain foundation... and what happens if their main premise in their life is gone? I still say that the first thing is to end the hell thing... realizing EVERYONE ends in the same place... then they are free to think more rationally.

Usually the first thing someone says if I tell them that NO ONE is going to eternal hell, EVERYONE is saved and ending in the same place... they say "Then I've been good for nothing." These people seem to totally miss the point of spiritual teachings, IMO. :twitch: