Goodbye Jesus

Reconciling The Violent God With A Loving God

Guest tedbunnny

• Super Moderator
So it's entirely possible for God to be a god of immediate judgment when He was "dwelling" with the people and that same God but practicing grace at the moment.

That might be a god you just made up so your head doesn't explode from Biblical contradictions, but the god of the Bible is quite clearly and repeatedly described as UNCHANGING.

So it's entirely possible for God to be a god of immediate judgment when He was "dwelling" with the people and that same God but practicing grace at the moment.

That might be a god you just made up so your head doesn't explode from Biblical contradictions, but the god of the Bible is quite clearly and repeatedly described as UNCHANGING.

You got the complete list of definitions I expect...

Guest tedbunnny

You seem to want to believe in a god who is better than Bible god. But since you're stuck on Christianity you are not stuck with defending Bible god's bad behavior while maintaining that god is good. This will cause you to try to justify his bad behavior.

The Sodom and Gomorrah story has many flaws. I don't believe a whole city can be so depraved that they should be wiped out entirely. Even the toddlers and babies? We just heard a story about some men, what about the women? What about the ones he saved. Lot offered his daughters to the rape mob, yet god thought Lot was worthy of salvation. Lot's wife was turned into salt for just looking at the destruction behind them so she was no longer worthy of being saved just because she disobeyed the order not to look at the destruction behind her. Lot's daughters were also worthy of being saved yet they later drug raped their own father to get pregnant. These were the people god thought were worth saving? It seems he didn't choose very well.

I tried to rationalize the Bible god like you are doing now. The cognitive dissonance eventually became too much for me.

Yes...I made it very clear that stuff bothers me.

But were there 10 just men/women in those cities they would be spared for their sake.

Also, If I could get turned into a pillar of salt this day and go to a place free of suffering and responsibility and uncertainty and disease, I'd take it without hesitation.

If those girls that got raped and murdered are in a place free of suffering, I bet they no longer care what happened to them.  I wouldn't.  Also, just because lot is just, doesn't mean he isn't an idiot or that God approved of his stupidity in making such a decision.

Also...if 20 years ago I got raped, my eyes plucked out, my ear drums punctured, every bone fractured, and tortured for months before getting skinneed alive and dismembered...that would suck...but  had I then gone to a place that in the last 20 years I had no suffering, perfect understanding, and no worries, I wouldn't be grieving over what happened to me 20 years ago. 

Unfortunately heaven isn't real.  This would have been a great opportunity for God to tell humans that they shouldn't have sex with a woman against her consent.  But the Bible doesn't take that opportunity.  In fact the Bible never makes consent an issue.  The men in the Bible own the women.  A father decides to whom he will sell his daughter.  The buyer is the husband and the woman must obey and submit.  This is one example of how the Bible is evil.

Really the men who wrote the Bible were too primitive to understand that it is unethical to have sex with a woman without her consent.  Humans figured it out later much like how we figured out that slavery is wrong.

GOd made it clear thou shallt not covet a women or use her for sexual gratification.  He got reallly pissed mulstiple times in the old testament about how sexually perverted people were and using eachother especially women as objects.  Obviously God doesn't want to see people get raped and murdered.  THou shall not covet and thou shall not murder were clearly the mind and heart of God and if everyone had followed his commandments none of these outrageous would have been happening.

THe Old Testament misery and violence is the result of rebellious wicked, perverted, sociopathic, Idolatrous, and bloodthirsty people.  God repeatedly warned them time and time again to quit this behavior and they refused so obviously wiping everyone out or leaving them to their hardness of heart wasn't his first choice.

Guest tedbunnny

I sometimes get lazy and that is the way I feel tonight. So I read your OP but only scanned the responses Therefore what I say may repeat what others have said.

You are saying that god had to become the very thing he condemned about humans in order to reach us: SIN   Instead of setting an example, god became the enemy, the very thing he had condemned  Adam and Eve to death for doing: SIN  God created Adam and Eve knowing even before he created them that SIN would enter the world and contaminate it. for his creations. Why? Why not do it right to begin with?

One thing everyone (including you) who really doesn't like the evil god of the bible but wants to believe in him anyway does is to ignore the parts of the bible that describes god being cruel, or reinterpret the bible's plain meaning and replace bad scriptures with his or her own idea of what would make the bible describe a good god. You can't honestly say you believe in the god of the bible if you rewrite or reinterpret  or otherwise modify him to your liking. For one thing if you do that the bible as written before your changes could not have been inspired by an all knowing god, since it was not a perfect bible. For another thing, with the changes we have a new god created by you. Thanks, but no thanks. Rip

I take back what I said about us being sin.  Sorry.  I spoke to a more seasoned Christian than myself, and we are not sin.  But sin dwells within us.  It is a part of us and an influence in all of us.  But we are not sin.  But yes, Scriputre does say he "Became sin for us".

As far why did God test them or is the story of the Garden of Eden a parable...I'd say it is a parable to illustrate that he tested the obedience of his creation and they failed the test.  Why did he do that.  I don't know.

But scripture makes it clear that even before the creation of Adam and eve, there was a civil war in Heaven where Satan and his angels were defeated and then they came to earth and the Devil is called the prince and God of this world.

This is one video my new Christian friend showed me about how God pulls us through everything and the purpose for the suffering.  It spoke to me.

The video doesn't show us the purpose of suffering. The analogy of the father with the baby in the rain isn't very good to compare to god's relationship with us. The father tried immediately with all his power to get the baby out of the situation as quickly as possible as any normal parent would do. God has the power to stop our suffering but chooses not to. So what was the purpose of suffering? To make us turn to god? So god can comfort us while we endure some bad thing that he has the power to stop?

How about another analogy...

A father sees a horrible storm outside. So he grabs his son and runs out into it so that he could hold his son in the midst of the storm while saying, "I love you buddy. Tell me you love me back!" while the kid screams and wants to go back inside. He tells the child that he won't bring him back inside until he quits fighting, accepts that the father is in control, and declares his love for him. At any point the father can bring the son back inside but he refuses to do so until the condition is met. Eventually, the child quits struggling, tells dad, "You are in control and I love you," and the two go back inside. What a great relationship building moment! If god is using suffering to bring us to him then this is a more accurate analogy.

Guest tedbunnny

You seem to want to believe in a god who is better than Bible god. But since you're stuck on Christianity you are not stuck with defending Bible god's bad behavior while maintaining that god is good. This will cause you to try to justify his bad behavior.

The Sodom and Gomorrah story has many flaws. I don't believe a whole city can be so depraved that they should be wiped out entirely. Even the toddlers and babies? We just heard a story about some men, what about the women? What about the ones he saved. Lot offered his daughters to the rape mob, yet god thought Lot was worthy of salvation. Lot's wife was turned into salt for just looking at the destruction behind them so she was no longer worthy of being saved just because she disobeyed the order not to look at the destruction behind her. Lot's daughters were also worthy of being saved yet they later drug raped their own father to get pregnant. These were the people god thought were worth saving? It seems he didn't choose very well.

I tried to rationalize the Bible god like you are doing now. The cognitive dissonance eventually became too much for me.

Yes...I made it very clear that stuff bothers me.

But were there 10 just men/women in those cities they would be spared for their sake.

Also, If I could get turned into a pillar of salt this day and go to a place free of suffering and responsibility and uncertainty and disease, I'd take it without hesitation.

If those girls that got raped and murdered are in a place free of suffering, I bet they no longer care what happened to them.  I wouldn't.  Also, just because lot is just, doesn't mean he isn't an idiot or that God approved of his stupidity in making such a decision.

Also...if 20 years ago I got raped, my eyes plucked out, my ear drums punctured, every bone fractured, and tortured for months before getting skinneed alive and dismembered...that would suck...but  had I then gone to a place that in the last 20 years I had no suffering, perfect understanding, and no worries, I wouldn't be grieving over what happened to me 20 years ago. 

It's interesting, the victims of the Holocaust didn't consider their suffering unimportant and something to be easily forgotten.  Maybe ask some people who have been tortured before you go around minimising it and glossing over it.  You can produce zero evidence of an afterlife, so don't claim suffering is all made better after we die.  I used to believe that shit, and I nearly took my own life so I could get there.  Just as well I woke up and realised "god" is a human made myth, and embraced reality, reason, logic and evidence.

YOu missunderstood my point.  The people that survived the Holocaust have are still suffering, still subject to disease and decay, are not all knowing, haven't been reunited to their dead loved ones, are still watching more of their loved ones die, still live in a world full of violence and bigotry, etc.

If they were reunited with their loved ones, in a place free of suffering, death, injustice, bigotry, and violence...and chronic bliss that never ends, no, I don't think they would be bitter any more.  I know I wouldn't!!  I have had actually very bad things happen to me.  I have been to the ER more than once from physical beatings so don't immediately assume I don't know what abuse is like.

Once it was for a torn ACL, another time it was for a sctratch accross the pupil that felt like glass was in my eye everytime I blinked, also have had a broken nose, and the ligament in my shoulder torn which holds the shoulder bones together causing them to go back into the muscle so that every time I moved my arm I could feel the bones moving back and forth in the muscle.

This was followed by surgery that was even more painful than the injury.  I have also had grandmal sieazure on one occassion where I spit up blood and stopped breathing on one occassion where I would have died were paramadedics not called in time to put me on oxygen (from overdosing).  I have been incarcerated multiple times, had severe pneumonia, slept outside, was kidnapped with the rest of the children in my family by my dad after he lost custody, come from a broken home where parents divorced when I was four years old and hate eachother to this day, have lived in some of the most disgusting slums you will see in America, and dealt with chronic rejection and antagonism from others.

But nothing to bitch about.  I have health care, youth, a roof over my head, a bed, and people that care about me, and am well fed.  That is better than most of the world.

But still I have know suffering and have seen little of the beauty in this world and much of the ugliness first hand. I know that without a doubt, were I tortured and murdered, and suddenly found myself in a place where all my questions were answered and perfect unceasing happpiness for eternity, I'd quickly forget about or cease being bitter about the shitty deal I had for that minute I spent on earth.

I know that without a doubt.  Because actually, after suffering, and receiving consolation, happiness, and victory over something, my joy is even greater when the good fortune and joy is after suffering.  It's sort of like, a glass of ice water is like orgasmically pleasureable to someone dying of thirst.  Not so for us.  

Guest tedbunnny

Also, just because lot is just, doesn't mean he isn't an idiot or that God approved of his stupidity in making such a decision.

Lot isn't just an idiot, he is unjust. If the bible claims Lot is just then give an example of him doing unjust things, then it is contradicting within the same story. Lot's notable trait is he is good. Lot's only actions I can remember were offering his daughters to an angry rape mob. Then having drunken sex with them later. That's poor writing on the author's part. Don't just tell the reader someone is good. Write about them doing good things to show us that they are good. In this case the author just told us Lot was good, then shows him doing bad things. We're supposed to just agree that he was good because it says so.

I don't see how you are coming to the conclusion that Lot's wife went to a good place. For all we know she could be burning in hell right now for that transgression. We don't have the ability to know because it doesn't say.

Actually if there is no afterlife, you can die today and go to a place of no longer caring about anything ever again. All suffering of the individual will end in death if there is no god. Trying to dismiss horrible things by saying that the victim won't care after they die anyway doesn't make god more appealing

Do you think this way about bad things happening in the world today? If someone got raped and murdered, we don't just say, "Oh well, the victim doesn't care anymore so why should we?" Bad things shouldn't be dismissed by changing the topic to whether or not the victim still feels pain. If that were the case, we would have crime running rampant because no one would bother to stop it. All murders become victimless crimes if you believe the victim is better off dead. This is not a healthy worldview to adapt.

no I feel great sorrow for the suffering and injustice in the world. I wish it were not so. the scripture says that God will make all things new and wipe every tear from their face. in the parable of Lazarus and the rich man, the suffering that he had been afflicted with lead to him having a greater joy and comfort in paradise.

I know that if I went all day without eating and then at midnight was served and all you can eat buffet of the most delicious food ever, the food even taste better as a result of my hunger and "suffering" and I would no longer be upset about it or feeling the pains of hunger but experiencing great delight instead.

Also, it's because of my suffering, I was receiving even greater reward than those that didn't suffer, I would be grateful for the suffering that led to my greater joy.

Guest tedbunnny

did i read correctly that you MAY have claimed that one may be burning in hell eternally and not suffer?

that could be one possibility or the other possibility is the fire burns eternally but the people just burn up and cease to exist. the other possibility is eventually even if it's a thousand years later the soul is purified and eventually will be released after a period of purification is reached and the debt paid.

• Super Moderator

YOu missunderstood my point.  The people that survived the Holocaust have are still suffering, still subject to disease and decay, are not all knowing, haven't been reunited to their dead loved ones, are still watching more of their loved ones die, still live in a world full of violence and bigotry, etc.

If they were reunited with their loved ones, in a place free of suffering, death, injustice, bigotry, and violence...and chronic bliss that never ends, no, I don't think they would be bitter any more.  

My father-in-law survived the Holocaust.  Unfortunately, he's not a christian, so your loving god will throw him into hell where he will get to continue suffering for all eternity.

Guest tedbunnny

YOu missunderstood my point. The people that survived the Holocaust have are still suffering, still subject to disease and decay, are not all knowing, haven't been reunited to their dead loved ones, are still watching more of their loved ones die, still live in a world full of violence and bigotry, etc.

If they were reunited with their loved ones, in a place free of suffering, death, injustice, bigotry, and violence...and chronic bliss that never ends, no, I don't think they would be bitter any more.

My father-in-law survived the Holocaust. Unfortunately, he's not a christian, so your loving god will throw him into hell where he will get to continue suffering for all eternity.
or after his body ceases to exist his soul mayhave an encounter with God and a final illumination where he is actually given full knowledge of the truth and then he decides whether he wants to be with God or with the devil.

according to both the Bible and the Catechism in order for a person to be guilty they have to know that what they're doing is wrong. your father is not guilty of rejecting the truth unless he knows what he's doing. in order for him to know what he is doing and have full consent of the will, he has to first know what the truth is before ejecting it.

Guest tedbunnny

This is one video my new Christian friend showed me about how God pulls us through everything and the purpose for the suffering. It spoke to me.

God cannot ignore the cry of the afflicted. Yet every day hundreds of children starve to death in Africa. And hundreds more children die of disease every day. God doesn't do squat for them even if their parents do cry out to the right God.

The Bible says God is close to those who cry out. Yet God never shows up. These people have to endure suffering and pain just like those who don't cry out to God. There is no difference between those who cry to God and those who don't.

As for "You have to have it all together to have a relationship with God" uh what relationship? Talking to yourself while hoping that somebody is listening is not a relationship. Reading a book while you imagine it speaks to you is not a relationship. God doesn't have relationships.

"The essence of salvation is calling out to God and admitting you don't have it all together". How utterly selfish of God to put people though all the suffering of life just so that they will want a relationship with God. That is beyond stalker-level creepy. That is "keep your daughter locked in the basement and have a child with her" creepy.

Meh, I'm not going to bother watching the second half. The thinking isn't going to get better.

God heard the cry of Lazarus but his reward did not come in this life but after this life and in the end he was paid in full and rewarded for his pain and misfortune.

just because God hears the cry doesn't mean he has to answer on our time frame or in this life.

This new Christian is simply regurgitating religious dogma, from the Christian Bible (surprise, surprise!), and adds his own interpretive spin to it (again, surprise, surprise!).

Next?

• Like 2

Guest tedbunnny

YEs I have always and still do fear that you are right :(It may be that human beings added a lot of bullshit to it to jive with the culture of the time.  It might also be that God met the people who had the culture engrained into them so deep seatedly that God would not be able to keep them devoted to him without permitting the depravity of the culture and customs of the time.

When you say people added and made up stuff,   It honestly looks that way to me, but I don't know that I am right.  But honestly, it looks that way which I can't deny. 

Also, in all honesty, I'd like to think that is the case in so far as God was not the tyrant that people wanted him to be and thus portrayed him as.

Earlier in this conversation, you told me that the scriptures say that nothing is impossible for god.  Read back over the part that you emboldened above and ask yourself if you still believe that's true... because either nothing is impossible for god or it isn't.
if people reach a point of moral depravity to such an extent that they hate what is good and love what is evil and are bloodthirsty, God is not going to take away their free w Ill and turn them into robots. I suppose it wouldn't be impossible for him to do, but he's obviously not going to do that. but why he would choose to put them out of their misery as opposed to just give them new brains, a new soul, and heart, and attitude.... don't know... I have to ask God and he never told me yet.

Guest tedbunnny

Yeah...the theory of evolution contradicts itself as well.

Support this claim with evidence of the Theory of Evolution contradicting itself.

Bump!

TedBundy, you made a positive claim concerning the Theory of Evolution contradicting itself.  You have been asked to support this claim with evidence.  You seem like a nice guy.  I hope you're not the same kind of dishonest christian we normally get in here who makes claims without support or who makes promises and then breaks them.

I await your response.

Thanks,

TRP

I'm responding to the topics that are more relevant to the topic of the OPE at this moment and when I find more time I will discuss the theory of evolution. thank you for your patience!

Guest tedbunnny

There's really no reconciling the OT God, with the NT ''version.'' Reason being, the Bible is man's idea of who or what a god might be...if HE himself were a god. This is why (imho) God is in the form of a male, which makes no sense to begin with. Is God a mortal? Does he have genitalia? That alone should show that Bible-god is man's idea of a god, if he were one, which is why God often sounds like a petty, jealous boyfriend in the OT, and then the next minute...like a white knight.

I mean, really? If a god should exist, he'd be more incredible than that, let's hope. :P

well yes it is most certainly is a very difficult thing to reconcile the two.

God originally did not have a penis because the god was the spirit , and spirits have no reproductive organs; and he made both man and woman in His image. even in Scripture God is both given the imagery of a mother and a father. so I guess when God became a man , for the first time he had a set of genitals, but nowhere does it say he didn't have a vagina as well :P

Guest tedbunnny

A lot of people confuse God and Religion and walk away from both of them

And some people confuse the two and accept a religion they would otherwise find offensive just because they believe in god.

I think the god you believe in is better than the Bible god. Your version of god is more moral and reasonable than Bible god. You have accepted god exists. And now you want to find a religion to tell you about the nature of that god. You are choosing Christianity as your religion, so you have to reconcile your version of god with the Bible's version of god.

You can have your god and not have Christianity as your religion. Then you're not stuck with trying to defend its Bible.

I don't believe in a god, but for the sake of argument...

If I read the Bible, while assuming its god (Yahweh) is real. I don't believe it's possible that OT God could possibly be our Creator. He doesn't seem mature enough. He doesn't seem intelligent enough. He doesn't impress me much with his godly wisdom. He's just some war god that likes to bully his own people. He's jealous and petty and wants constant praise. If the gods are real, Yahweh isn't our Creator. He's a minor tribal god that is claiming to be the Creator.

Maybe if he had appeared and given some revolutionary concepts like "stop raping women" or "stop owning slaves" then he would be more impressive. But the fact is he didn't. And now in order to accept Christianity you have to try to make excuses for him.

If you had to sit through the religious ceremonies of the OT you would find them all crazy. Because their culture was so different from today. Yahweh likes when priests sprinkle blood around the temple for sacrifice. (Leviticus 4:16, 17) You really think the creator of the universe would be happy that some people are sprinkling blood around the temple? People don't do these things today because it's unacceptable in our culture. We need to stone our disobedient children. (Deuteronomy 21:18-21) Of course nobody does that today. We find it unacceptable. You think god thought this was ok then changed his mind? Bible god is less moral and fair than we are today. The world he created for us is flawed, unfair, and unjust. So why assume the afterlife he has planned for us will be fair, just, and good?

A lot of people confuse God and Religion and walk away from both of them

And some people confuse the two and accept a religion they would otherwise find offensive just because they believe in god.

I think the god you believe in is better than the Bible god. Your version of god is more moral and reasonable than Bible god. You have accepted god exists. And now you want to find a religion to tell you about the nature of that god. You are choosing Christianity as your religion, so you have to reconcile your version of god with the Bible's version of god.

You can have your god and not have Christianity as your religion. Then you're not stuck with trying to defend its Bible.

I don't believe in a god, but for the sake of argument...

If I read the Bible, while assuming its god (Yahweh) is real. I don't believe it's possible that OT God could possibly be our Creator. He doesn't seem mature enough. He doesn't seem intelligent enough. He doesn't impress me much with his godly wisdom. He's just some war god that likes to bully his own people. He's jealous and petty and wants constant praise. If the gods are real, Yahweh isn't our Creator. He's a minor tribal god that is claiming to be the Creator.

Maybe if he had appeared and given some revolutionary concepts like "stop raping women" or "stop owning slaves" then he would be more impressive. But the fact is he didn't. And now in order to accept Christianity you have to try to make excuses for him.

If you had to sit through the religious ceremonies of the OT you would find them all crazy. Because their culture was so different from today. Yahweh likes when priests sprinkle blood around the temple for sacrifice. (Leviticus 4:16, 17) You really think the creator of the universe would be happy that some people are sprinkling blood around the temple? People don't do these things today because it's unacceptable in our culture. We need to stone our disobedient children. (Deuteronomy 21:18-21) Of course nobody does that today. We find it unacceptable. You think god thought this was ok then changed his mind? Bible god is less moral and fair than we are today. The world he created for us is flawed, unfair, and unjust. So why assume the afterlife he has planned for us will be fair, just, and good?

I think I already answer your last question but what I will say is you and I see eye to eye on almost everything in that post :) **high five**

I know that if I went all day without eating and then at midnight was served and all you can eat buffet of the most delicious food ever, the food even taste better as a result of my hunger and "suffering" and I would no longer be upset about it or feeling the pains of hunger but experiencing great delight instead.

Also, it's because of my suffering, I was receiving even greater reward than those that didn't suffer, I would be grateful for the suffering that led to my greater joy.

Are you familiar with the concept of Hedonic set point? Basically, "hedonic adaptation generally demonstrates that a person's long term happiness is not significantly affected by otherwise impactful events."  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonic_treadmill

In other words, when a big happiness event occurs in someone's life they are very happy for a period of time, but after some time has passed they are back to the same level of happiness. This seems likely to be the case in heaven if we're going to forget all the bad things after some time in eternal bliss.

If someone who suffered a great deal died and went to heaven they would have a greater happiness increase at that moment, but the effect would diminish after an amount of time.

If someone had an awesome life on earth, then died and went to heaven, they would also have an increase in happiness, but maybe not as much because their life wasn't that bad before.

But at some point in time both will no longer care about their earth life and both will be experiencing roughly the same amount of joy.

So then the extra suffering that some of the believers experienced might cause them to appreciate heaven more when they first arrive there, but eventually they will stop caring about their previous life anyway so the initial burst of happiness won't really matter in the long term.

So why bother to suffer at all? So that heaven will seem good initially? If I'm suffering now just so I can forget about it later, I'd rather not suffer at all. I will agree that after 1000 years of bliss I probably won't care about what happened in my earth life anyway. So that makes this earth experience pointless suffering, not purposeful suffering, since my eternal self will eventually stop caring about it anyway.

• Super Moderator
the scripture says that God will make all things new and wipe every tear from their face.

That god put many a tear there himself. Deliberately.

I would be grateful for the suffering that led to my greater joy. 

Perhaps you should repeatedly hit yourself with a hammer because it will feel so good when you stop.

At times like this I really miss Grandpa Harley. You, bunny, are a sick fuck.

Guest tedbunnny

the scripture says that God will make all things new and wipe every tear from their face.

That god put many a tear there himself. Deliberately.

I would be grateful for the suffering that led to my greater joy. [/size]

Perhaps you should repeatedly hit yourself with a hammer because it will feel so good when you stop.

At times like this I really miss Grandpa Harley. You, bunny, are a sick fuck.

if each time I hit myselfs with a hammer I was given a bigger mansion, A lexis, a morphine buzz , and at the end of the day a new and even more healthier body than the original one, I would and so would you as well.

obviously that is very silly, and I'm not talking about self mutilation or inflicting pain upon ourselves. but if we were given a reward and comfort and consolation as a result of hard work or a affliction , as a result of a perfect justice, I don't think any of us would be bitching at the end of the day about the unfortunate lots that brought us an even greater joy and glory in the end.

also, the God of the Old Testament wanted and commanded people to follow the Ten Commandments.

if everyone followed the Ten Commandments we would have nothing but honesty, no stealing, no coveting, and no killing.

I wonder how much suffering there would be in the world? ;)

You, bunny, are a sick fuck.

what an interesting choice of words.

hmmm....

Suffering does not guarantee reward. Some suffering leaves permanent psychological and physical scars.

The problem is there is no reason to believe that our suffering will be rewarded or judged by a "perfect justice."

It's not a matter of what we want or what seems fair. You can't wish a happy ending upon the world and make it so.

If having this worldview makes you happy and helps you cope with the idea of suffering and death, then go for it. It is unlikely that anyone is going to agree with you about these ideas on this forum. I'm sure you can go post this same idea on some Christian forums and get agreements all around.

Again.. speechless

Florduh… you are again, my hero

• Like 1

Guest tedbunnny

Well...I  converted a week ago.

I should have never been banned in the first place because I didn't violate your rules.  I tried very hard to follow them in fact.  Have I insulted anyone.  NO.  but im the troll.  You can personally attack me but I simply express a defense of my beliefs and Im a troll.  OKAY!

Also, I said sup niggas and i didn't say it as a racist term.  Are you all african americans...no...if you watch my youtube channel you will see many of my friends are black.  The term nigga means brother or hommie.  So I came here and didn't troll or insult anyone.

Neither did I do so last time I was legally a member of your forum.

You banned me simply because you didn't like me.  I found a community I liked that was benefitting me psychologically and emotionally and I was trying very hard to be well behaved and you gave me a permaban

• Super Moderator

The dickhead is gone and the thread is locked. Don't worry, he'll be back like a herpes outbreak.