Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

People keep engaging him. Of course he does.

I will no longer directly reply or converse with someone this disturbed.

I doubt he will just keep posting the same tired stuff and we don't allow multiple threads of his single content. So he would have to move on.

I know it never works but, People. Don't feed the troll.

Ok Jeff.

I've already made my case against him elsewhere.

I'll try your starvation angle to see if it works.

Bye!  

The photographs and video that I will be presenting in this thread are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works. These photographs and video have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as angel orbs and spirit orbs. To identify the Holy Spirit and some of His acts here on earth, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the old and new testaments.

2 Corinthians 4:18. While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen seen are eternal.

Identifying the Holy Spirit in bodily form

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove.

u1NzHvh.jpg

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit in bodily form and motionless.

FXRAW5Y.jpg

This painting demonstrates what the Holy Spirit would have looked like alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

pDBtjDX.jpg

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form appeared as a Halo. This is a proper identification of the Holy Spirit.

Further in this thread, I will be discussing some of His works.    

I can feel your love, but if you love to hard you'll go all numb.

It is not my love that you need.

None has been given by you Mystique.

That's one way we know you're a false prophet.

The other is that you glorify yourself over God.  

A sure sign that you do not come with his blessing and in his authority.

No true messenger of God gives themselves glory over God.

The love that I have for you is the truth. The two photographs above are of the Holy Spirit. I am showing you the reality of God's presence here on earth through His Spirit. Do you need me to hold your hand as well?

By the way BAA, I don't know if I've told you this but I have a great deal of respect for the work you put in here.

You tracking this mess down to other sites was excellent work. I also appreciate how you use a person's own stated beliefs as a means of helping them hopefully become free of their messy thinking.

This thread seems as good a place as any to say so.

Enjoy your evening!

• Like 2

By the way BAA, I don't know if I've told you this but I have a great deal of respect for the work you put in here.

You tracking this mess down to other sites was excellent work. I also appreciate how you use a person's own stated beliefs as a means of helping them hopefully become free of their messy thinking.

Enjoy your evening!

You too Jeff!  smile.png

The Holy Spirit told me you're an idiot, Mystique.

I am not the one heading for hell.

Sorry, that destination does not exist.

I have seen spirits in both heaven and hell. They both exist.

Enjoy your evening!

You too Jeff!  smile.png

Neither of you can find error in my work so you both attack me personally.

The love that I have for you is the truth. The two photographs above are of the Holy Spirit. I am showing you the reality of God's presence here on earth through His Spirit. Do you need me to hold your hand as well?

That is my good little witness.  Keep telling people that you have seen me.  

I doubt he will just keep posting the same tired stuff and we don't allow multiple threads of his single content. So he would have to move on.

Ok Jeff.

I've already made my case against him elsewhere.

I'll try your starvation angle to see if it works.

Bye!  

I agree with Jeff.  This one is more than a troll, he's mentally ill.  Seriously mentally ill and he is in denial about it.  

The ignore feature works well.  Once turned on it looks like this:

"This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Mystique."

Those who could not hear the music thought those dancing to be insane.  - unknown author

I'm in, as much as possible.  It was kind of fun while it lasted, but if we can't be sure of someone's mental state it takes the fun out.

Some consider the devils in hell to be psychotic-like. The lies of this world could drive a person to this hellish psychotic-like state.

Tell that one to the Muslims. They need a laugh.

The Muslims do not know the Holy Spirit. They believe that the Holy Spirit is the archangel Sir Gabriel. They are clearly wrong. Also, they do not know Jesus as the Son of God. I have witnessed myself that Jesus is the Son of God.

My child, I am so proud of you.  It is Me, the Holy Spirit who is also Jesus who is also my own Father.  I'm a complicated guy.  Anyway keep up the good work of witnessing to the whole world that I appear as round orbs.

The Holy Trinity consist of three separate persons under one godhead.

Citation, please.

Crazy people see crazy shit.

Right, Captain Queeg, I'm sure they exist!

They exist whether you believe in them or not. Mankind has been bearing witness to angels and demons for thousands of years. It is easy to identify a human spirit in the condition of hell. They are the lying, deceiving devils that the bible talks about. Is this what you want for you and your children?

Mystique, it is My wish that someone whom you know in real life -- Spouse or other family member, friend, neighbour, doctor -- will recognize that there is a serious problem with your mental state and get you the help that you need.

They exist whether you believe in them or not. Mankind has been bearing witness to angels and demons for thousands of years. It is easy to identify a human spirit in the condition of hell. They are the lying, deceiving devils that the bible talks about. Is this what you want for you and your children?

Of course they have. Mental illness has been around for thousands of years. It is only in recent years that they can actually be diagnosed and treated. Please get some help. You're not doing any good by threatening us with Hell.

Okay... I have to bring my knowledge in here... the HALO is a representation of the suns rays, it's origins are in worship of the sun god, or various sun gods. It was appropriated.. as were a lot of things, by later christian artists, to show 'holiness'. Christians began to use it in around 400AD.

~ Typically surrounding a godly or enlightened person, a halo represents holiness. Christian artists believed that the halo was symbolic of the light of grace bestowed by God. Before the rise of Christianity, pagans used halos to signify not only divine influence but also power, majesty or prominence. In Roman times, emperors were depicted with halos. Even in the Christian Era, the symbols were used for famous personages until 1600 AD when Pope Urban III forbade the use of the nimbus for persons who are not at least beatified. They have also been placed around men of genius, presumably to represent divine inspiration.

It is possible to generalise the halo's symbolization then: the divine, the magnificent in man, the majestic, greatness, the power that comes from within or that inspired from outside, the ideal of glory projected onto a being by the artist. When we talk about the rise and fall of halos then, we are really talking about the rise and fall of the artistic conception of the divine, of glory, spirituality, and of majesty. We are talking about a massive change in zeitgeist using our small example of the halo to illustrate this.

Though the halo is traditionally associated with Christianity, its beginning can be found long before Christ was born. Use of halos seems to have existed hand-in-hand with Egyptian sun and Bull worship. Cults that have worshipped bulls have been traced back to as far back 3000 BC. The Apis bull demonstrates early use of a halo-like symbol.

"Egyptians halos, usually depicted as a large sun-coloured sphere, are different from our modern day conception of the halo: a hollow ring hovering above an angel's head. Egyptian art is filled with halos and finding examples of them is not difficult. Halos were handy ways to differentiate deities from ordinary mortals in art. ~Halos in Western Art

Says Frederick Goodman in his book Magical Symbols: "The 'halo', which is ultimately derived from the magical symbolism of the Egyptians ... is almost like a sun, and, symbolically speaking, may be considered to be the equivalent of a small and radiant sun, streaming forth spiritual light."

http://www.britannica.com/art/halo-art

The Roman Empire, hard on the heels of the Greeks, also adopted the symbol of the halo. With the ascension of Antoninus Pius around 100 AD, Roman emperors began to use the halo in imperial coins. A coin is called 'nimbate' when it is adorned with a halo.

http://www.britannica.com/topic/mandorla

Has anyone noticed that the mandorla is shaped like a vagina?  Art is fun, and artists are sarcastic fuckers who love to use symbolism to say more than one thing at  time... I would know  ;)

images.jpg

• Like 3

Fallacy: Appeal to age

(http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/appeal-to-tradition.html)

Yes, mankind has been doing ridiculous shit for thousands of years. Mankind has suffered with mental illness, hearing voices, having hallucinations for thousands of years.

My children are grown up. Oh noooooo, it's too late. What I want for my children is what they want for themselves.

Mystique, it is My wish that someone whom you know in real life -- Spouse or other family member, friend, neighbour, doctor -- will recognize that there is a serious problem with your mental state and get you the help that you need.

It is the human and angelic condition that the soul is evil and wicked and in ruins in the afterlife without God. This truth has been known for thousands of years. Through Christ the soul is restored and made new again. Jesus is the only doctor that I need.

Okay... I have to bring my knowledge in here... the HALO is a representation of the suns rays, it's origins are in worship of the sun god, or various sun gods. It was appropriated.. as were a lot of things, by later christian artists, to show 'holiness'. Christians began to use it in around 400AD.

~ Typically surrounding a godly or enlightened person, a halo represents holiness. Christian artists believed that the halo was symbolic of the light of grace bestowed by God. Before the rise of Christianity, pagans used halos to signify not only divine influence but also power, majesty or prominence. In Roman times, emperors were depicted with halos. Even in the Christian Era, the symbols were used for famous personages until 1600 AD when Pope Urban III forbade the use of the nimbus for persons who are not at least beatified. They have also been placed around men of genius, presumably to represent divine inspiration.

It is possible to generalise the halo's symbolization then: the divine, the magnificent in man, the majestic, greatness, the power that comes from within or that inspired from outside, the ideal of glory projected onto a being by the artist. When we talk about the rise and fall of halos then, we are really talking about the rise and fall of the artistic conception of the divine, of glory, spirituality, and of majesty. We are talking about a massive change in zeitgeist using our small example of the halo to illustrate this.

Though the halo is traditionally associated with Christianity, its beginning can be found long before Christ was born. Use of halos seems to have existed hand-in-hand with Egyptian sun and Bull worship. Cults that have worshipped bulls have been traced back to as far back 3000 BC. The Apis bull demonstrates early use of a halo-like symbol.

"Egyptians halos, usually depicted as a large sun-coloured sphere, are different from our modern day conception of the halo: a hollow ring hovering above an angel's head. Egyptian art is filled with halos and finding examples of them is not difficult. Halos were handy ways to differentiate deities from ordinary mortals in art. ~Halos in Western Art

Says Frederick Goodman in his book Magical Symbols: "The 'halo', which is ultimately derived from the magical symbolism of the Egyptians ... is almost like a sun, and, symbolically speaking, may be considered to be the equivalent of a small and radiant sun, streaming forth spiritual light."

http://www.britannica.com/art/halo-art

The Roman Empire, hard on the heels of the Greeks, also adopted the symbol of the halo. With the ascension of Antoninus Pius around 100 AD, Roman emperors began to use the halo in imperial coins. A coin is called 'nimbate' when it is adorned with a halo.

http://www.britannica.com/topic/mandorla

Has anyone noticed that the mandorla is shaped like a vagina?  Art is fun, and artists are sarcastic fuckers who love to use symbolism to say more than one thing at  time... I would know  wink.png

The Holy Spirit is an omnipresent spirit who has been around and misunderstood since the beginning of time. According to Catholic Information, "the Halo is symbolic of divinity and supreme power." The word divinity means of, or pertaining to God. The Holy Spirit is God, the third person of the Holy Trinity. The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit descending like a dove, alighting and remaining upon Jesus. Mathew 3:16., John 1:32., and Luke 3:22.. I have seen the Holy Spirit with my own two eyes many times and know this to be true.

Fallacy: Appeal to age

(http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/appeal-to-tradition.html)

Yes, mankind has been doing ridiculous shit for thousands of years. Mankind has suffered with mental illness, hearing voices, having hallucinations for thousands of years.

My children are grown up. Oh noooooo, it's too late. What I want for my children is what they want for themselves.

You insist on being a quack. I once told a psychiatrist about my seeing Jesus as a nine year old child and he called it a spiritual experience. Besides, psychiatric research merely "implies" that psychotic disorders are a brain disorder. They do not even know whether what people hear and see is real or not. Do your homework and stop being ignorant.

That psychiatrist dropped the ball, Mystique.  He could have saved you major problems by continuing to investigate your condition.

The bottom line is that I do not believe you when you claim to be representing a god.  I think that you are clinically psychotic, literally mentally ill, and that you need to be under the care of the medical profession rather than posting idiotic pictures on the Internet.

• Like 4