Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

Even demons want to to learn of the truth from the bible. The truth of the opening post will always stand.

If you say so...

Even Satanic worshipers fear God because God can put them in worst places of hell.

Yeah. If you say so...

Even demons want to to learn of the truth from the bible. The truth of the opening post will always stand.

If you say so...

Even Satanic worshipers fear God because God can put them in worst places of hell.

Dude, seriously, get some professional help.

You need it. Really bad.

• Like 3

If you say so...

You need it. Really bad.

Do you have to call him Dude?  FrogsToadBigGrin.gif

• Like 3

[Trimming the quote tree.]

You need it. Really bad.

Do you have to call him Dude?  FrogsToadBigGrin.gif

Ahem... Yes. Yes I did. ;p

• Like 1

If you say so...

Maybe, but atheists don't. I am an atheist, so I fear no gods.

If you say so...

You need it. Really bad.

It is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. The soul is in ruins. It has not been restored by God nor His Son Jesus. This hell burns for all of eternity without divine intervention.

If you say so...

Maybe, but atheists don't. I am an atheist, so I fear no gods.

Fate is sealed whether you believe in it or not.

The Holy Spirit told me you're an idiot, Mystique.

I am not the one heading for hell.

• Super Moderator

Tell that one to the Muslims. They need a laugh.

The Muslims do not know the Holy Spirit. They believe that the Holy Spirit is the archangel Sir Gabriel. They are clearly wrong. Also, they do not know Jesus as the Son of God. I have witnessed myself that Jesus is the Son of God.

If you say so...

You need it. Really bad.

It is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. The soul is in ruins. It has not been restored by God nor His Son Jesus. This hell burns for all of eternity without divine intervention.

Blah blah blah... Go see a doctor and get your shit sorted.

I thought you where a troll so I had some fun with you, but it seems I was mistaken. I'm very sorry for that. Please, get some damn help, you aren't well. And it has absolutely nothing to do with your gods or angels or devils. They don't exist outside of your imagination.

• Like 2

If you say so...

You need it. Really bad.

Blah blah blah... Go see a doctor and get your shit sorted.

I thought you where a troll so I had some fun with you, but it seems I was mistaken. I'm very sorry for that. Please, get some damn help, you aren't well. And it has absolutely nothing to do with your gods or angels or devils. They don't exist outside of your imagination.

Quack.

The Muslims do not know the Holy Spirit. They believe that the Holy Spirit is the archangel Sir Gabriel. They are clearly wrong. Also, they do not know Jesus as the Son of God. I have witnessed myself that Jesus is the Son of God.

When was Gabriel knighted? And more importantly, what is his favorite colour?

Mystique: explain why you posted this today in the orb thread:

TROLL THREAD.

When was Gabriel knighted? And more importantly, what is his favorite colour?

My child, I am so proud of you.  It is Me, the Holy Spirit who is also Jesus who is also my own Father.  I'm a complicated guy.  Anyway keep up the good work of witnessing to the whole world that I appear as round orbs.

• Like 4

I'm not going to start a new thread over this, but I find this significant.  I found evidence of orbs in the emoji section, right here at Ex-C!

There's no photo, but there is an artist's rendering, based on eyewitness testimony! Here it is, evidence of orbs, because the Holy Spirit is everywhere...even here among the heathen...

moon.gif

• Like 3

Guest realchild

The photographs and video that I will be presenting in this thread are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works. These photographs and video have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as angel orbs and spirit orbs. To identify the Holy Spirit and some of His acts here on earth, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the old and new testaments.

2 Corinthians 4:18. While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen seen are eternal.

Identifying the Holy Spirit in bodily form

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove.

u1NzHvh.jpg

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit in bodily form and motionless.

FXRAW5Y.jpg

This painting demonstrates what the Holy Spirit would have looked like alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

pDBtjDX.jpg

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form appeared as a Halo. This is a proper identification of the Holy Spirit.

Further in this thread, I will be discussing some of His works.    

I can feel your love, but if you love to hard you'll go all numb.

And, here he comes across the ice!  He has a clear shot!  And off goes the puck of fear!  A one sentence zinger that has the potential to strike terror into the hearts and minds of men!

Fate is sealed whether you believe in it or not.

But OH!!  The shot is blocked by that great goalie who goes by the name of Reason!  And the crowd goes wild!

Try again, Mystique.  Just make sure you only give us one sentence zingers to try and spread your reign of terror.

Because if you type a whole paragraph, you expose who and what you are.

Or, you could show us some more pretty pictures of water spots.

Mystique:  I know you are kind of amazed and almost disbelieving that we aren't frightened by your hell threats.

That's because you are so afraid of it.  

The Holy Spirit told me you're an idiot, Mystique.

That's because hell is imaginary, Mystique, not because you have some sort of exemption.

In fact, I can say whatever the hell I want about your imaginary friend the Holy Spook and be in absolutely no danger whatsoever of eternal torment.  For instance, if I were to liken the Holy Toasty Ghostie to Satan by insinuating that according to Christian mythology they do exactly the same thing -- meddle with people's minds and free will in an attempt to change their behaviours -- that is clearly the so-called unforgivable sin.

Guess what, Mystique?  I. Don't. Fucking. Care.  I don't believe the things that you believe, and I don't expect that to change any time soon.

• Like 1