Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

The Holy Spirit told me you're an idiot, Mystique.

I am not the one heading for hell.

That's because hell is imaginary, Mystique, not because you have some sort of exemption.

In fact, I can say whatever the hell I want about your imaginary friend the Holy Spook and be in absolutely no danger whatsoever of eternal torment.  For instance, if I were to liken the Holy Toasty Ghostie to Satan by insinuating that according to Christian mythology they do exactly the same thing -- meddle with people's minds and free will in an attempt to change their behaviours -- that is clearly the so-called unforgivable sin.

Guess what, Mystique?  I. Don't. Fucking. Care.  I don't believe the things that you believe, and I don't expect that to change any time soon.

Oh Springy G, you are in so much trouble now.  If I can see what you wrote, God can see what you wrote.  

You won't see any orbs in your holiday photos now. You've pissed off the Holy Ghost. sad.png

Oh Springy G, you are in so much trouble now.  If I can see what you wrote, God can see what you wrote.  

You won't see any orbs in your holiday photos now. You've pissed off the Holy Ghost. sad.png

They don't call Me "The Loose Cannon of the Æsir" for nothing. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

You've pissed off the Holy Ghost. sad.png

Actually I'm not mad at her.  I love her work.  What pisses me off is red holiday cups that have no white orbs.  I'm going to send tornados to the Midwest and hurricanes to the Gulf coast all year long to punish America for those plain red cups.  But I could never stay mad at Astreja.  

• Like 2

Finally, Mystique.  You posted something that is based in the truth.

You're not going to hell.  Neither will anyone here on this site.  Hitler is not in hell. The Nazi's who ran the concentration camps are not in hell.  Neither are scores of Jews who died in the gas chambers. The muslim terrorists who recently attacked Paris are not in hell.  Neither are any of their victims. 

There is no universal system of eternal crime and punishments.  In spite of the human desire to believe in a fantasy where the score is evened in the end.

But at the same time as true evil isn't punished for all eternity, neither is the bible's idea of evil punished forever  i.e.  THOUGHT CRIMES.  

Why would your God give us a brain, then punish us for using it?

• Like 1

So, although the islamic terrorists who murdered innocent men, women and children in Paris aren't in hell, I still think they imposed a tough punishment on themselves.  They spent their one chance at life, their one brief moment to exist in the endless expanse of time, saturated in the mental defecation known as hatred. Then, their existence ended.  That was their turn. That is their legacy. Twenty years of ugliness.  

For them, that's as close as they will get to punishment.  

• Like 3

The Holy Spirit told me you're an idiot, Mystique.

Sorry, that destination does not exist.

Oh, wait a minute.  I just came across this.  You may not be as safe as we thought, Mystique.  

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not talk to orbs and represent them as the Holy Spirit?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoer!’

• Like 3

Matthew Mythra 7:22 FTW!

• Like 2

So, although the islamic terrorists who murdered innocent men, women and children in Paris aren't in hell, I still think they imposed a tough punishment on themselves.  They spent their one chance at life, their one brief moment to exist in the endless expanse of time, saturated in the mental defecation known as hatred. Then, their existence ended.  That was their turn. That is their legacy. Twenty years of ugliness.  

For them, that's as close as they will get to punishment.  

Mythra, I wish I'd said that. 

You've pissed off the Holy Ghost. sad.png

Actually I'm not mad at her.  I love her work.  What pisses me off is red holiday cups that have no white orbs.  I'm going to send tornados to the Midwest and hurricanes to the Gulf coast all year long to punish America for those plain red cups.  But I could never stay mad at Astreja.  

Very funny. You can't be the Holy Spirit because you said in another thread that you were God. You can't be both. C'mon, Jesus, stop trolling the innerwebz and get down to the Middle East and do something.

You can't just hang around the throne room all day watching the smoke rise up from Hell. That shit ain't good for you all the time. You need to get out more often than once or twice an eternity.

• Like 1

Very funny. You can't be the Holy Spirit because you said in another thread that you were God. You can't be both. C'mon, Jesus, stop trolling the innerwebz and get down to the Middle East and do something.

You can't just hang around the throne room all day watching the smoke rise up from Hell. That shit ain't good for you all the time. You need to get out more often than once or twice an eternity.

I am doing something.  I use my miracle powers to spy on people while they are in their bedroom.  I keep detailed records on how they have sex and with whom.  What did you think Judgment Day was going to be about?  Well it turns out that Judgement Day is going to be the best p0rn film festival in the history of forever.

You meant do something about the violence, disease and suffering.  You need to read the Bible again.  I'm cool with all that stuff.  Anybody who doesn't realize that hasn't been paying attention.

Oh and I'm never going to forgive you for doubting that I am the Holy Spirit.  I never forgive that sort of thing.

• Like 3

Oh and I'm never going to forgive you for doubting that I am the Holy Spirit.  I never forgive that sort of thing.

Baloney, Holy.  You read your Bible again. You don't have shit to do with forgiving. That's up to the other two parts of you. I can call you anything I want to and you just have to sit there and take it, because that younger part of you died for my sins. Everything is under the blood of your younger self. How does that feel?

I have it in writing that you'll just shut up and take it so long as I don't claim that the shit you do is done by the power of the Satan. I don't even believe in the devil, so that won't be hard to avoid.

Oh, and I also don't think any Satan would give a crap what goes on inside people's pants or between their sheets like you do.  He'd be smarter than that, Shitstain Ghost, you petty petulant child of (so you claim) no one.

Don't pardon this, bitch, if you think it's a sin.  The other two left you out of the big leagues. You aren't in on the Heaven/Hell decision. I also think that if the folklore were true, you wouldn't be as smart as the demons it puts forth, so again, there is little danger in me committing a sin against the one thing your dad and little brother let you have as a claim to fame.

No offence meant, tard of the entire universe, but I can doubt you all fucking day long, and you have to forgive me. Your dad chose me, and that's something else you were left out of.  

Sucks to be you, Holy, but at least you do your own stupid shit under your own power, I'll give you that much.

• Like 1

Tell that one to the Muslims. They need a laugh.

The Muslims do not know the Holy Spirit. They believe that the Holy Spirit is the archangel Sir Gabriel. They are clearly wrong. Also, they do not know Jesus as the Son of God. I have witnessed myself that Jesus is the Son of God.

When was Gabriel knighted? And more importantly, what is his favorite colour?

Sir is also used as a polite or respectful way of addressing a male person.

Even demons want to to learn of the truth from the bible. The truth of the opening post will always stand.

If you say so...

Even Satanic worshipers fear God because God can put them in worst places of hell.

Dude, seriously, get some professional help.

You need it. Really bad.

It is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. The soul is in ruins. It has not been restored by God nor His Son Jesus. This hell burns for all of eternity without divine intervention.

Blah blah blah... Go see a doctor and get your shit sorted.

I thought you where a troll so I had some fun with you, but it seems I was mistaken. I'm very sorry for that. Please, get some damn help, you aren't well. And it has absolutely nothing to do with your gods or angels or devils. They don't exist outside of your imagination.

The demons and humans in hell are evil and wicked. They have anger and hatred in their hearts. They need divine restoration of the soul. They are of no worth and their souls are wasted. They need divine restoration of the soul. They need to literally be salvaged and renewed by their Creator.

The Muslims do not know the Holy Spirit. They believe that the Holy Spirit is the archangel Sir Gabriel. They are clearly wrong. Also, they do not know Jesus as the Son of God. I have witnessed myself that Jesus is the Son of God.

What's Gabriel's favorite color, Mystique?

My child, I am so proud of you.  It is Me, the Holy Spirit who is also Jesus who is also my own Father.  I'm a complicated guy.  Anyway keep up the good work of witnessing to the whole world that I appear as round orbs.

The Holy Trinity consist of three separate persons under one godhead.

What's Gabriel's favorite color, Mystique?

I do not know.

The photographs and video that I will be presenting in this thread are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works. These photographs and video have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as angel orbs and spirit orbs. To identify the Holy Spirit and some of His acts here on earth, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the old and new testaments.

2 Corinthians 4:18. While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen seen are eternal.

Identifying the Holy Spirit in bodily form

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove.

u1NzHvh.jpg

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit in bodily form and motionless.

FXRAW5Y.jpg

This painting demonstrates what the Holy Spirit would have looked like alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

pDBtjDX.jpg

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form appeared as a Halo. This is a proper identification of the Holy Spirit.

Further in this thread, I will be discussing some of His works.    

I can feel your love, but if you love to hard you'll go all numb.

It is not my love that you need.

The photographs and video that I will be presenting in this thread are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works. These photographs and video have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as angel orbs and spirit orbs. To identify the Holy Spirit and some of His acts here on earth, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the old and new testaments.

2 Corinthians 4:18. While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen seen are eternal.

Identifying the Holy Spirit in bodily form

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove.

u1NzHvh.jpg

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit in bodily form and motionless.

FXRAW5Y.jpg

This painting demonstrates what the Holy Spirit would have looked like alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

pDBtjDX.jpg

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form appeared as a Halo. This is a proper identification of the Holy Spirit.

Further in this thread, I will be discussing some of His works.    

I can feel your love, but if you love to hard you'll go all numb.

It is not my love that you need.

None has been given by you Mystique.

That's one way we know you're a false prophet.

The other is that you glorify yourself over God.  

A sure sign that you do not come with his blessing and in his authority.

No true messenger of God gives themselves glory over God.

The Holy Trinity consist of three separate persons under one godhead.

I know my nature better than you do.  I called you to tell the whole world that you have seen me appear as an orb.  Stick to your job.

But OH!!  The shot is blocked by that great goalie who goes by the name of Reason!  And the crowd goes wild!

Try again, Mystique.  Just make sure you only give us one sentence zingers to try and spread your reign of terror.

Because if you type a whole paragraph, you expose who and what you are.

Or, you could show us some more pretty pictures of water spots.

It is not my intention to spread fear. I have seen both demonic and human spirits without God in the afterlife. And the bible speaks the truth as to how it is in the afterlife without God's grace. Those without God in the afterlife are miserable, lying, deceiving devils. I speak the truth.

Peeps. This person is ill. You cannot talk logic to him. And you cannot shame him with the ridiculous nature of his delusions.

This isn't like Iron Horse who occasionally can be reasoned with and so we rightly laugh at silly things he says.

It's not right to keep feeding this troll. Starve him and he'll move on.

Peeps. This person is ill. You cannot talk logic to him. And you cannot shame him with the ridiculous nature of his delusions.

This isn't like Iron Horse who occasionally can be reasoned with and so we rightly laugh at silly things he says.

It's not right to keep feeding this troll. Starve him and he'll move on.

No he won't Jeff.

This is his life's work.  He's been doing this for years, all across the Internet.  

Finally, Mystique.  You posted something that is based in the truth.

You're not going to hell.  Neither will anyone here on this site.  Hitler is not in hell. The Nazi's who ran the concentration camps are not in hell.  Neither are scores of Jews who died in the gas chambers. The muslim terrorists who recently attacked Paris are not in hell.  Neither are any of their victims. 

There is no universal system of eternal crime and punishments.  In spite of the human desire to believe in a fantasy where the score is evened in the end.

But at the same time as true evil isn't punished for all eternity, neither is the bible's idea of evil punished forever  i.e.  THOUGHT CRIMES.  

Why would your God give us a brain, then punish us for using it?

I have seen both an angel from God with wings and a beautiful voice calling out my name. And demons in hell with a voice that sounds of horror telling me that their job was to do evil to me. Both heaven and hell are real.

People keep engaging him. Of course he does.

I will no longer directly reply or converse with someone this disturbed.

I doubt he will just keep posting the same tired stuff and we don't allow multiple threads of his single content. So he would have to move on.

I know it never works but, People. Don't feed the troll.

• Like 1