Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

what I want to know is who is the guy who snuck a camera in to hell?  

Satan is gonna be so pissed off when he finds out. 

• Like 1

Guest Furball

I wanted to add that people who are insane, typically don't think they are insane. They think they are thinking clearly and it is everyone else that is crazy, and they will argue to try and prove it. You say your not a troll and are not insane, yet you came on here trying to convert us to whatever it is you believe in by showing us orbs and pics with bubbles in them. Whether you're a troll or just aren't well, you have failed to provide any shred of evidence to verify your claims. No evidence? Goodbye.

P.S. If you really are mentally ill, I hope you get the help that you need. 

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

I took the liberty of merging the topics started by Mystaque since they're all essentially the same.

Our mod is an awesome mod!

• Like 3

Mystique, have you stopped taking your meds recently? I ask in all seriousness because this stuff really indicates mental illness. Please get help.

• Like 1

OMG I had to bust out laughing. Once the threads were merged, it has Mystique showing a picture of some kind of an orb spirit thing and the picture is from hell.

The next post now has Mystique saying "I am not a liar"

TOO IRONIC

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

OMG I had to bust out laughing. Once the threads were merged, it has Mystique showing a picture of some kind of an orb spirit thing and the picture is from hell.

The next post now has Mystique saying "I am not a liar"

TOO IRONIC

Or..... are WE gazing at Mystique as he is trapped inside one of those satanic crystal balls errr....  I mean orbs?   BOO!  zDuivel7.gif ukliam2.gifGONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif 

This person is faking it. Before I got into graphic arts I was studying psychology. Having a few acquaintances who are licensed psychiatrists and psychologists, I was privy to be able to sit in on many group sessions. I know first hand how people with mental illness talk about religion. At some point, everyone of them admitted to being put on a psych hold at some point in their life. Everything this person is saying I have heard mentally ill patients say before. The fact that this person has never been on a psych hold tells me he doesn't act like this in public which means he is faking it for this site. Truly mentally ill people like this cannot help but act like this in a public setting, whether in front of family or in front of the general public. This will lead to confrontation with either police or family members stepping in to call the police to have them put into a psych ward for evaluation. It's all a show.

Those lowly people are wiser and more knowledgeable of the spirit world and their condition than you will ever be. Both you and the psychiatrist are spiritually challenged and ignorant to the truth. Last night I watched the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". It is based on a true story of a court trial of a priest who performed an exorcism on a young girl who later died. The priest was being charged with negligent homicide. Emily knew that it was demons and her body was being contorted by them The court psychiatrist explained this by claiming that Emily was having a psychotic epileptic seizure. He coined these words himself. There is no such thing ever recorded in the journals of medicine. This is a good example of the BS lies that come out of psychiatry.

Anything could be considered a true story

Their was a publicized trial with court records, witnesses, and a recording of the demons speaking four different languages of which Emily could not have possibly known..

Citation please?

The movie. "The Exorcism of Emily Rose."

LOL. A movie.

The candle burns bright in this one. biggrin.png  The movie is based on the true story of a trial.

You were asked to provide a citation or citations to support your claims that certain events in the movie actually happened, eg court records etc.

The burden of proof rests with the person making the claim.  Unless you provide acceptable evidence to support your claims, they will be treated as the nonsense that they are.

You people have made many claims. God is not real. Prove it. The spirit world is not real. Prove it. You can't even come close. The evidence for God's existence and the spirit world far outweighs the non-extistant evidence against His existence and the spirit world.

Others have already posted on the oft-used theist technique of attempting to shift the burden of proof, so I don't need to do that (I was going to).

The faith that my parents and church taught me as a child did not include proselytising to people with insults, lies, false claims, and then telling them they better turn or burn.  Why would people be attracted to a faith represented by such tactics?  I was taught that the best way to represent the faith was to be courteous and loving.  You have not been courteous at all.

• Like 2

attachicon.gifcid_0TwinTowers.jpg

This is a genuine photograph of Jesus casting his cloak of protection over the twin towers.

Apparently box cutters are in the same category as iron chariots.

No. This is an image of Jesus thrusting His dying arms back against the harsh wood of His cross, and saying, "I hate you this much! You too filthy mammon, which controlled so much time, you shall fall as did the walls of Capitalism!"

The next morning, so no one would know He was Shitfaced the night before, He folded up his dry bedclothes and folded up the nightie that Joseph of Arimathea's wife let Him borrow, and He left early wondering if He still had a job after a three day no show.

At least, that's what I see in the photo.     smile.png

• Like 2

attachicon.gifcid_0TwinTowers.jpg

This is a genuine photograph of Jesus casting his cloak of protection over the twin towers.

Apparently box cutters are in the same category as iron chariots.

No. This is an image of Jesus thrusting His dying arms back against the harsh wood of His cross, and saying, "I hate you this much! You too filthy mammon, which controlled so much time, you shall fall as did the walls of Capitalism!"

The next morning, so no one would know He was Shitfaced the night before, He folded up his dry bedclothes and folded up the nightie that Joseph of Arimathea's wife let Him borrow, and He left early wondering if He still had a job after a three day no show.

At least, that's what I see in the photo.     smile.png

I really shouldn't post when it's late, but I'm going to do it anyway.

Here I was thinking it was the holy spirit... Ahem... Doing what it did with Mary when Joseph was away, except with the twin towers... And less like sex, more like masturbation... Goddamn I have a dirty mind...

• Like 4

Objective evidence of the Holy Spirit must come from an a source that is independent of you.  

That is, not from the member of this forum called Mystique.

Cite or link to an independent source to back up your claim, which we can verify for ourselves.

Your claims of objectivity cannot be accepted because you (Mystique) are the one making them.

Only information independent of Mystique is acceptable as objective evidence.

Anything Mystique posts and claims to be objective cannot be accepted as objective.

This standard is not negotiable by Mystique.

Here is one. 

http://parksmccants....tured-in-photos

Thank you.

Now please tell us why you had to be pressed by me (repeated requests) to produce evidence from an independent source like this?

I can tell you more about those photos than that source can. Why do you merely want a little milk when you can have the whole cow?

Please just answer my question, Mystique.

Please tell us why you had to be pressed by me (repeated requests) to produce evidence from an independent source like this?

I already told you. Besides I am not on trial and do not have to do anything you ask. I would suggest that you do whatever you need to do to return to God before you lose your sorry ass in hell. It is all real. I have seen it myself.

Here is a real photograph of a spirit in hell flying. 

Wyoyr6l.jpg

This picture looks like a blob of bird shit on someone's windshield taken with a surveillance camera. Just my two cents...

• Like 2

I really shouldn't post when it's late, but I'm going to do it anyway.

Here I was thinking it was the holy spirit... Ahem... Doing what it did with Mary when Joseph was away, except with the twin towers... And less like sex, more like masturbation... Goddamn I have a dirty mind...

I happen to agree with you.  God likes to fuck people over and fuck them up.

I already told you. Besides I am not on trial and do not have to do anything you ask. I would suggest that you do whatever you need to do to return to God before you lose your sorry ass in hell.

(Springy G raises an eyebrow, then runs Mystique's page from the Book of Life through Her crosscut shredder and dumps the shreddings into Her cats' litterboxes.)

I've also taken the liberty of implanting a posthypnotic suggestion in your brain, Mystique.  From this point forward, every time you type the words "Holy Spirit" your unconscious mind will hear "Satan" instead.

You're welcome.

• Like 6

I wonder how the Travelling Orb Show goes over when Mystique takes it to the Christian forums?

Probably a lot of condemning to hell going on, but he's the recipient of it. 

• Super Moderator

I wonder how the Travelling Orb Show goes over when Mystique takes it to the Christian forums?

His brand of crazy doesn't even get a warm reception from the Christians around here!

Only a piece of crap would alter another person's work. This is a very foul thing to do. And I am highly offended. Are you people trying to make enemies?

Only a piece of crap would alter another person's work. This is a very foul thing to do. And I am highly offended. Are you people trying to make enemies?

What, are you talking about the time I helped you out in what is now post #605?  

It's all okay because Jesus forgave me.

What, are you talking about the time I helped you out in what is now post #605?  

It's all okay because Jesus forgave me.

My original title for this thread was "Photograph Of The Holy Spirit". You people not do not know crap. And you do not know me either. Enough.

• Super Moderator
You people not do not know crap.

Perhaps, but you are teaching us.

The title is not my words. My words have been changed. This is fraudulent and against the law.

The title is not my words. My words have been changed. This is fraudulent and against the law.

File a complaint with the FBI.

• Like 2

You people not do not know crap.

Perhaps, but you are teaching us.

I am not fucking around with you. You either change the title back, remove the thread from the forum or you may be hearing from my attorney.

LoL. Why not just send the Holy Spirit after him?

• Like 1