Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

Just gonna leave this here.....

Cool picture. But imagination doesn't show up in photographs and videos either.

You are using alot of YOUR imagination on these things. You believe dreams and personal experience are circumstantial evidence, you believe little benign orbs in photographs are the Holy Spirit and say the reason you know is because of "research", and you believe the origins of an unknown painting was created by teleportation, not paint.

I give testimony and bear witness to the supernatural with my objective personal experiences and some dreams. I know that those orbs are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works because I have seen Him many times and got to know Him. The image is scientifically proven to not be of anything in this world. All those who have examined the tilma agree that it was supernaturally imposed. I do believe that Mother Mary used her powers of teleportation in making the image appear on the fabric.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

You are using alot of YOUR imagination on these things. You believe dreams and personal experience are circumstantial evidence, you believe little benign orbs in photographs are the Holy Spirit and say the reason you know is because of "research", and you believe the origins of an unknown painting was created by teleportation, not paint.

I give testimony and bear witness to the supernatural with my objective personal experiences and some dreams. I know that those orbs are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works because I have seen Him many times and got to know Him. The image is scientifically proven to not be of anything in this world. All those who have examined the tilma agree that it was supernaturally imposed. I do believe that Mother Mary used her powers of teleportation in making the image appear on the fabric.

Why do you believe that? Paintings have never, and will never be created via teleportation. To assume this is nonsense. Just because you know it doesnt mean we do.

Please. Grow up.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4201

It is funny how the non-believer wants something real and confirmed by science. And when you give them something real and confirmed by some of the top scientist in the world, they say that science is not always reliable. Your skeptoid article is full of sh*t.

But you have failed to give us anything real or anything confirmed by science.  You give us delusion, camera tricks, photoshop and empty assertions.

Just like the Holy Spirit.  I guess imagination and the Holy Spirit have a lot in common.

I give testimony hysteria and bear witness trolling to the supernatural imaginary with my objective subjective personal experiences and some dreams. I know  delude myself that those orbs are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works because I have seen hallucinated Him many times and got to know imagine Him. The image is scientifically proven unfounded to not be of anything in this world. All A few of those who have examined the tilma agree that it was supernaturally imposed (even though there is no criteria or qualification to make such a claim). I do believe that Mother Mary used her powers of teleportation in making the image appear on the fabric.

There, I fixed it for you.

• Like 2

Precisely. We dont pretend to know the answers science hasn't answered yet

Science has taken us only as far as the moon in a tiny space shuttle. The physical sciences are not going to figure out the origin of the universe, mankind, and the afterlife.

The space shuttle never left Low Earth orbit (no more than 1,200 miles up) and the Moon is on average 245,000 miles away.  

You people do not know much spiritually because if you did you would not be ex-Christians.

We know just as much as you do, spiritually. Unlike you however, we are willing to admit it's all bullshit.

[Clarification.]

You are truly blind and do not know the truth at all.

Then convince us of the truth with objective evidence of it.

Photographs of the Holy Spirit and some of His works are objective. If you need more to help save your own rear end, I would suggest that you get to looking.

Objective evidence of the Holy Spirit must come from an a source that is independent of you.  

That is, not from the member of this forum called Mystique.

Cite or link to an independent source to back up your claim, which we can verify for ourselves.

Your claims of objectivity cannot be accepted because you (Mystique) are the one making them.

Only information independent of Mystique is acceptable as objective evidence.

Anything Mystique posts and claims to be objective cannot be accepted as objective.

This standard is not negotiable by Mystique.

Here is one. 

http://parksmccants.hubpages.com/hub/Orb-of-the-Holy-Spirit-captured-in-photos

Thank you.

Now please tell us why you had to be pressed by me (repeated requests) to produce evidence from an independent source like this?

I can tell you more about those photos than that source can. Why do you merely want a little milk when you can have the whole cow?

Precisely. We dont pretend to know the answers science hasn't answered yet

Science has taken us only as far as the moon in a tiny space shuttle. The physical sciences are not going to figure out the origin of the universe, mankind, and the afterlife.

The space shuttle never left Low Earth orbit (no more than 1,200 miles up) and the Moon is on average 245,000 miles away.

You people do not know much spiritually because if you did you would not be ex-Christians.

We know just as much as you do, spiritually. Unlike you however, we are willing to admit it's all bullshit.

[Clarification.]

You are truly blind and do not know the truth at all.

Then convince us of the truth with objective evidence of it.

Photographs of the Holy Spirit and some of His works are objective. If you need more to help save your own rear end, I would suggest that you get to looking.

Objective evidence of the Holy Spirit must come from an a source that is independent of you.

That is, not from the member of this forum called Mystique.

Cite or link to an independent source to back up your claim, which we can verify for ourselves.

Your claims of objectivity cannot be accepted because you (Mystique) are the one making them.

Anything Mystique posts and claims to be objective cannot be accepted as objective.

Here is one.

http://parksmccants.hubpages.com/hub/Orb-of-the-Holy-Spirit-captured-in-photos

Thank you.

Now please tell us why you had to be pressed by me (repeated requests) to produce evidence from an independent source like this?

I can tell you more about those photos than that source can. Why do you merely want a little milk when you can have the whole cow?

So the source is unreliable...

We dont listen to you because you think you know everything about these spots, when in reality, your claims dont mean jack shit

I give testimony and bear witness to the supernatural with my objective personal experiences and some dreams. I know that those orbs are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works because I have seen Him many times and got to know Him. The image is scientifically proven to not be of anything in this world. All those who have examined the tilma agree that it was supernaturally imposed. I do believe that Mother Mary used her powers of teleportation in making the image appear on the fabric.

Why do you believe that? Paintings have never, and will never be created via teleportation. To assume this is nonsense. Just because you know it doesnt mean we do.

It is my personal belief that the image was produced through teleportation.

The apparition had miraculously appeared on fabric. Some of the top scientist in the world confirmed that the image was not made by anything known to man. And all who have examined it agree that it is supernatural.

I give testimony hysteria and bear witness trolling to the supernatural imaginary with my objective subjective personal experiences and some dreams. I know delude myself that those orbs are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works because I have seen hallucinated Him many times and got to know imagine Him. The image is scientifically proven unfounded to not be of anything in this world. All A few of those who have examined the tilma agree that it was supernaturally imposed (even though there is no criteria or qualification to make such a claim). I do believe that Mother Mary used her powers of teleportation in making the image appear on the fabric.

There, I fixed it for you.

The apparition had miraculously appeared on fabric. Some of the top scientist in the world confirmed that the image was not made by anything known to man. And all who have examined it agree that it is supernatural.

Got a source for that claim?

Got a source for that claim?

http://infallible-catholic.blogspot.com/2012/04/miraculous-image-of-our-lady-of.html

I took this photo on a shoot in my city back in 2009. I had no idea that I had photographic evidence that the Holy Spirit was descending on this church. I am amazed. How could I have been so dumb? I have to reevaluate my current spiritual situation now and consider the truth now that my eyes have been opened. Thanks Mystique for helping me see the truth...

attachicon.gifSteeple.jpg

It is true, you have captured the Holy Spirit in your photograph.

2 Corinthians 4:18. While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen seen are eternal.

So are you saying the Holy Spirit is temporary, since it's a thing that you can see in these images?

The Holy Spirit is an eternal spirit which can be seen. John the baptist saw the Spirit during Jesus's baptism. I was merely saying that we need to look to the spiritual for answers.

Taken from http://www.miraclesceptic.com/guadalupe.html

Imprint my ass

I have given you a Nobel Prize winner in chemistry and NASA scientists who have examined the apparition themselves. And you give me a bunch of nobodies who are on a Skeptoid site who haven't even examined the real apparition and wouldn't even know what to look for if they had..

Mystique, I think you're full of crap.  I also think you are very, very mentally ill.

Get help.

• Like 1

I am probably one of the foremost leading authorities on the Holy Spirit in the world today. I am a lowly, modest, humble person. And you do not have to bow down before me. laugh.png You can call me teacher or master.  GONZ9729CustomImage1541245.gif

Is "Holy Spirit" some euphemism for trolling?

Ohhhh, I get it, he's not talking about the "holy spirit", he's talking about the "troll-y spirit".

I knew something was up with him.

• Like 1

Mystique, I think you're full of crap.  I also think you are very, very mentally ill.

Get help.

The devils in hell are so full of crap. They will lie to you just so they look better than they really are. They are masters at the art of deception. The demons masquerade as God and try to sit on His throne. The human devils can be psychotic-like and lose touch with reality. They have a miserable existence and have anger and hatred in their hearts. Only Jesus can restore their souls so that they can be happy and with family in heaven.

What do you actually do with the knowledge except flood Internet forums?

I reiterate, for the third time:  Mystique, you are displaying clear signs of a psychotic break with reality.  Get thee to a psychiatrist.

As for your bald assertions about demons and souls and whatnot, I see no reason we should take you seriously.

At all.

It's all in your mind.  All of it.  There is no evidence for your god, for your devil, for souls or for heaven.

• Like 2

Objective evidence of the Holy Spirit must come from an a source that is independent of you.  

That is, not from the member of this forum called Mystique.

Here is one. 

http://parksmccants....tured-in-photos

Thank you.

Please just answer my question, Mystique.

Please tell us why you had to be pressed by me (repeated requests) to produce evidence from an independent source like this?

Mystique,

Please provide independent corroboration from all the scientists and experts listed in the linked article who examined the image, where they confess that it can only be supernatural.

Citation from a source with a vested interest in proving the supernatural origin of the image cannot be accepted as a neutral and unbiased source of independent corroboration.

In legal terms, the blogger responsible for the Infallible Catholic site is indulging in hearsay, attributing comments to others, when only their own testimony is acceptable.

So please provide the necessary independent corroboration, where all the scientists confess that the image can only be supernatural.

Hearsay about their words is inadmissible.

Their own words, please.

• Like 1