Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

It's not always a case of being a liar.  Sometimes people are just mistaken.  

You say that the spirit world is not real and when we die that is it. You are a liar too.

Let me give you an example.  

Suppose I say "God is not real".  "The Man Upstairs has left the building".  

Would you characterize that as lying?  It probably depends on if you thought I believed it or was intentionally trying to deceive you.  

If you thought I believed it you would say, no, you are wrong.  You are mistaken.

EVEN IF those testimonies about eyewitnesses seeing orbs actually happened, there can be many different explanations.  Perhaps it was an optical illusion.  Or a hallucination.  Or perhaps there really were some type of orb thing floating in mid-air and was witnessed.  We would still have to take someone's opinion as to what it was. And people are easily fooled when already pre-programmed into a warped sense of reality.

This person is faking it. Before I got into graphic arts I was studying psychology. Having a few acquaintances who are licensed psychiatrists and psychologists, I was privy to be able to sit in on many group sessions. I know first hand how people with mental illness talk about religion. At some point, everyone of them admitted to being put on a psych hold at some point in their life. Everything this person is saying I have heard mentally ill patients say before. The fact that this person has never been on a psych hold tells me he doesn't act like this in public which means he is faking it for this site. Truly mentally ill people like this cannot help but act like this in a public setting, whether in front of family or in front of the general public. This will lead to confrontation with either police or family members stepping in to call the police to have them put into a psych ward for evaluation. It's all a show.

Those lowly people are wiser and more knowledgeable of the spirit world and their condition than you will ever be. Both you and the psychiatrist are spiritually challenged and ignorant to the truth. Last night I watched the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". It is based on a true story of a court trial of a priest who performed an exorcism on a young girl who later died. The priest was being charged with negligent homicide. Emily knew that it was demons and her body was being contorted by them The court psychiatrist explained this by claiming that Emily was having a psychotic epileptic seizure. He coined these words himself. There is no such thing ever recorded in the journals of medicine. This is a good example of the BS lies that come out of psychiatry.

Anything could be considered a true story

Their was a publicized trial with court records, witnesses, and a recording of the demons speaking four different languages of which Emily could not have possibly known..

Citation please?

The movie. "The Exorcism of Emily Rose."

LOL. A movie.

The candle burns bright in this one. biggrin.png  The movie is based on the true story of a trial.

You were asked to provide a citation or citations to support your claims that certain events in the movie actually happened, eg court records etc.

The burden of proof rests with the person making the claim.  Unless you provide acceptable evidence to support your claims, they will be treated as the nonsense that they are.

You people have made many claims. God is not real. Prove it. The spirit world is not real. Prove it. You can't even come close. The evidence for God's existence and the spirit world far outweighs the non-extistant evidence against His existence and the spirit world.

You say that the spirit world is not real and when we die that is it. You are a liar too.

Is that a lie, or do you think I'm mistaken?

If I am prepared to suffer for all eternity if I'm wrong, do you think I am not sincere in my beliefs?

Now then - what are the foundations of christianity built on, people being mistaken or people lying?

And the real answer is:    Both.

• Like 2

So really, the photographs and the eyewitness testimonies both carry the same weight of evidence.

The photographs have a logical scientific explanation that involves lighting and dust, pollen, or bugs and optical refraction of a camera lens.

The eyewitness testimony can have a great many logical explanations other than your conclusions based upon your very, umm, unique mindset.

What else ya got?

If you want I'll give you a testimony that I pulled a bugger out of my nose and watched it walk across the room.

What the fuck are testimonies? Nothing.

My toast spoke to me a week ago and told me i would encounter a bullshit artist online. Here i am today

You see?? Clairvoyant toast.  Totally plausible.  You said it, I believe it.  That settles it.yellow.gif  

So, on the scale of implausible claims, I wonder which one ranks the highest,  Clairvoyant Toast or Dust Speck = The Holy Spirit.   

Hmmm. KatieHmm.gif

No, Mystique..!  PageofCupsNono.gif

Now you are openly lying.

You have not already told me the reason why you had to be pressed by me to produce evidence for your claims from an independent source.  I wasn't asking if you could tell me more about those photos that their source could.  That was not my question.  Instead, I was asking why you didn't produce any evidence from a source independent of yourself from get go - from when you first started posting about the holy spirit in the Lion's Den.

That question still hasn't been addressed by you.  Please answer my question.

Yes, you aren't on trial.

But the Lions in this Den (like myself) view Christians like yourself as prey and meat to be chased down and devoured. 

This place is OUR den, not yours.  It's OUR playground with OUR rules, not yours.

If you don't like being hunted, why don't you just leave..?

• Like 3

that pic is Lord Voldermort in the harry potter n the hallows

• Like 1

Hey, guess what Mythra..?

Mystique lied to me.

He did it in post # 145 of the Photos & Videos thread, where he claimed to have answered one of my questions.

I've just pointed out his lie in # 146.

So post # 318 by him in this thread, "...I am not a liar." ...is a lie.

No Mystique..!  PageofCupsNono.gif

FTNZ is exactly right.

You began these threads making claims, so the burden of proof is on you to back them up.

It's not up to us to disprove anything.

The burden of proof always falls one the one (that would be you) who first makes the claim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof

OUR playground and OUR rules.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

I would suggest that you do whatever you need to do to return to God before you lose your sorry ass in hell. 

"Terms of Service and Community Rules."  Read them, Mystique.

We've already been letting you slide with your less than stellar arguments.  You don't get to verbally abuse us too.

While you're at it, refresh your memory of Matthew 10:14 -- that pesky little verse about shaking the dust from your sandals and leaving a place where you are unwelcome.

Recall this scene from, 'Passenger 57', Mystique...?

[Rane bursts into the cockpit with his gun pointed at the crew]

CHARLES RANE : Who's in charge?

CAPTAIN WHITEHURSTI am.

CHARLES RANE: [shoots the captain and then points his gun at the first officer] Once again, who's in charge?

FIRST OFFICER: You are.

CHARLES RANE: Excellent.

...nuff said, Mystique..?

So, on the scale of implausible claims, I wonder which one ranks the highest, Clairvoyant Toast or Dust Speck = The Holy Spirit.

Hmmm. KatieHmm.gif

Probably the teleported painting

post-389-0-71088400-1446137655_thumb.jpg

This is what I'm talking about Mystique.  Your pictures can be real, but your interpretation of the picture can be completely wrong.

So here is a real photo.  I assure you it has not been photoshopped or altered in any way.  It happened over the pacific coast in southern california.

No one knows what they were,  but I know they were ufo's.  There's nothing else they could have been.  They moved in unison at a very fast pace and everyone who saw them were transfixed and even a little scared.

Now the truth.  They were just drones doing an exhibition. 

So, on the scale of implausible claims, I wonder which one ranks the highest, Clairvoyant Toast or Dust Speck = The Holy Spirit.

Hmmm. KatieHmm.gif

Probably the teleported painting

Or possibly dust-devil wormhole portals.

So many possibilities...

Hey, guess what Mythra..?

Mystique lied to me.

He did it in post # 145 of the Photos & Videos thread, where he claimed to have answered one of my questions.

I've just pointed out his lie in # 146.

So post # 318 by him in this thread, "...I am not a liar." ...is a lie.

tsk tsk Mystique.  You got some splainin to do.  ukliam2.gif

"I would suggest that you do whatever you need to do to return to God before you lose your sorry ass in hell. It is all real."

Fuck off.

• Like 2

You people have made many claims. God is not real. Prove it. The spirit world is not real. Prove it. You can't even come close. The evidence for God's existence and the spirit world far outweighs the non-extistant evidence against His existence and the spirit world.

I would help you out if you were not such a flaming troll.  I love talking about those topics but not when the response is going to be: "Derp, derp, it is not because I say so!  Derp, derp!"

• Like 1

Wait, how do we know the moon isn't the Holy Spirit?  Maybe the moon has been the Holy Spirit the whole time. 

Yeah, sure.  And rings around the sun are Jesus' foreskin.woohoo.gif

Hey show some respect!  That would be the Holy Foreskin.

Guest Furball

Where does jesus or his apostles in the bible convert people by showing them orbs?

Orbs deal with the paranormal, not christianity. Nowhere in the bible does it say anything about orbs. You are making this all up for attention and you know it. As long as people keep talking to you on here, you're going to keep posting your insanity. 

How much longer is this troll going to be allowed to post here?

It's time to lock these threads and the the OP'er up. 

• Like 2

Guest Furball

You people have made many claims. God is not real. Prove it.  The evidence for God's existence and the spirit world far outweighs the non-extistant evidence against His existence and the spirit world.

Not a problem.  -  In john 14:12 jesus makes this statement12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Mystique, can you do the same works jesus did? Can you walk on water, control the elements of the earth, restore withered hands, feed thousands of people with only a few fish and loaves, raise the dead, heal the sick , and fly away into the clouds? Can you do, as jesus said, greater works than these?

You know the answer is no. Since jesus is god, and jesus (god) made this false statement, that makes god a liar, and since god cannot lie, the only conclusion is that the christian god is fake and doesn't exist. God makes all kinds of claims in the bible that never come true in reality. I can prove god doesn't exist very easily. Can you do as god promises by having faith as small as a mustard seed and tell a mountain to remove itself into the sea? 

No you can't, whoops, god lied again, but god cannot lie, so the only conclusion is he doesn't exist. 

Hey mystique, does god have a short attention span?

Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? john 13:36

Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? john 14:5

But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? john 16:5

Proving god doesn't exist is easy. Obey what the bible (god) tells you to do, and watch as none of his promises for blessing you for your obedience comes true. 

Mystique, either provide real evidence for your imaginary god or go seek treatment for your mental illness.