Goodbye Jesus

I'm Back! And Completely Different. But The Same.

FreeThinkerNZ

Welcome back FTNZ!!    I'm glad to see the seeds I planted in your brain finally took root.   wink.png  

Now let's get busy and Make the Chatroom Great Again! 

Yes, it seems they did! And I didn't even notice it happening, lol.

If our presence in the chat room deters the leftists, at least we'll be able to get drunk together and talk sex.

And they said the day of miracles was over.  spanka.gif   68.gif

I'd be glad you were back even if you hadn't changed your mind about anything.  

Aw, shucks. I would have felt the same way about you too. You're a lot more interesting than you give yourself credit for sometimes.

Gotta run but might see you in chat later?  wub.png

*Sigh*  I kept looking at the chatroom but you weren't there.  sad.png

Wow, FTNZ, you must really be the shizzle with floriduh, Jeff, and dude all vying for your attentions! I should be so lucky!

ETA: Fwee is just jealous as usual.

I'm not saying Trump is perfect, he was simply the way to stop the Clintons and as a bonus he has a successful attitude towards free enterprise, anti-PC and avoiding dumb wars for oil as much as possible. If you have negative claims about him, provide your evidence and we'll assess it. Everything I've seen so far is either laughably fake, actually makes him look better (taxes), or utterly inconsequential. But I aim to be open minded about new evidence on anything in life until the day I die.

Yes as long as the choice is either him or the wicked witch... I guess he'd have gotten my vote too.

And I agree that there's many things said about him which... surprisingly fall apart real fast once examined in detail. Athena Brown of 4thwavers.net did a long investigative posting about that some time ago, finding that at least of the common claims of his sexism and racism, none hold water. Naturally that doesn't rule out the option that there are other ways he actually is sexist/racist/whatever which are just not talked about... :shrug:

And yes from what he said during his campaign he has some good plans. Of course the question is always what happens once the decision has been made. I keep hearing very conflicting claims about what he said/did after the election and I'm hardly in a position to analyze it all, so I'm going with best/worst case scenarios. And like I said... as I see it, the worst case is that he's a moron ;)

I'd still have much preferred seeing a president-elect named Sanders, or at least a third-party one... but again, if the choice is him or killary... :P

• Like 1

Wow, FTNZ, you must really be the shizzle with floriduh, Jeff, and dude all vying for your attentions! I should be so lucky!

Aw, Daffy, I still love you and Margee too. I can't speak for the others but there's enough of the ol' Duder to go around. 

• Like 1

Aw, Daffy, I still love you and Margee too. I can't speak for the others but there's enough of the ol' Duder to go around. 

I have resigned myself to the fact that you are, indeed, too much man for just one woman! wub.png

• Like 1

I have resigned myself to the fact that you are, indeed, too much man for just one woman! wub.png

It's going to be alright baby. If the police captain in your town doesn't mind, you can curl up in my big strong arms any time.

Eventually everyone finds out that all of the men want to be me and all of the women want to be with me, and hey, you're right about Fwee being jealous. See? I trust your judgement. It's all good baby girl.

• Like 1

Pretty sure Jesus just threw up in his mouth a little.

I have resigned myself to the fact that you are, indeed, too much man for just one woman! wub.png
Why??? Why must you feed him like this?!?

Pretty sure Jesus just threw up in his mouth a little.

He does that when I'm around. Wendyshrug.gif

• Like 1

I have resigned myself to the fact that you are, indeed, too much man for just one woman! wub.png
Why??? Why must you feed him like this?!?

I was going to jump in here with something snarky, but I decided to let the strong wonderful women here speak for themselves. 

I wish Yunea was here to give her wonderful opinion, and Lilly666 too.

Oh, oops. I forgot that the website says who's looking.

Hi FTNZ, I missed you too.

Dude, how are your toenails? Sold any clippings to anyone yet? I'm waiting to see how valuable they truly are so I know where to invest my little pay!

• Like 1

Are there political POEs?

Free, might you be one?

Sorry, I'm going to need that initialism spelled out. Googling it didn't tell me what it means.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

Ah, got it, thanks. It was because it was in caps. Understandable that this could be seen as Poe's law. That would have been impressive! But I do genuinely feel this way. Internet land in the last 10 years has had strange effects on people. I think it's exciting! I still love my liberal/left-leaning friends from before and one of them now refers to me as their "smart conservative friend"... he lives in the US South, lol.  

Atheism is a minority within the American right wing, it's bigger in other countries. In NZ, there are probably just as many believers in the left wing as the right, because they're Catholics or socially-minded Protestants (like my family).

How have I missed this thread so far???!

I have really missed you FT! I'm glad you're back.

You know I love you most.

Love you too, man!

Welcome back FTNZ!!    I'm glad to see the seeds I planted in your brain finally took root.   wink.png  

Now let's get busy and Make the Chatroom Great Again! 

Yes, it seems they did! And I didn't even notice it happening, lol.

If our presence in the chat room deters the leftists, at least we'll be able to get drunk together and talk sex.

And they said the day of miracles was over.  spanka.gif   68.gif

I'd be glad you were back even if you hadn't changed your mind about anything.  

Aw, shucks. I would have felt the same way about you too. You're a lot more interesting than you give yourself credit for sometimes.

Gotta run but might see you in chat later?  wub.png

*Sigh*  I kept looking at the chatroom but you weren't there.  sad.png

Sorry bro, I fell asleep. blush.png

• Like 1

IKR? I think this is the most attention I've had from the guys here in two and half years, lol. 

I'm not saying Trump is perfect, he was simply the way to stop the Clintons and as a bonus he has a successful attitude towards free enterprise, anti-PC and avoiding dumb wars for oil as much as possible. If you have negative claims about him, provide your evidence and we'll assess it. Everything I've seen so far is either laughably fake, actually makes him look better (taxes), or utterly inconsequential. But I aim to be open minded about new evidence on anything in life until the day I die.

Yes as long as the choice is either him or the wicked witch... I guess he'd have gotten my vote too.

And I agree that there's many things said about him which... surprisingly fall apart real fast once examined in detail. Athena Brown of 4thwavers.net did a long investigative posting about that some time ago, finding that at least of the common claims of his sexism and racism, none hold water. Naturally that doesn't rule out the option that there are other ways he actually is sexist/racist/whatever which are just not talked about... Wendyshrug.gif

And yes from what he said during his campaign he has some good plans. Of course the question is always what happens once the decision has been made. I keep hearing very conflicting claims about what he said/did after the election and I'm hardly in a position to analyze it all, so I'm going with best/worst case scenarios. And like I said... as I see it, the worst case is that he's a moron wink.png

I'd still have much preferred seeing a president-elect named Sanders, or at least a third-party one... but again, if the choice is him or killary... tongue.png

Yeah, there have been confusing claims since Nov 8 about policies but I'm working on the assumption that the media is spinning facts as usual and the truth is somewhat different.  I think it's understandable that some of his top officials will be long time party operatives and some lobbyists because it's unavoidable. There just aren't enough bodies from outside who have the right skills and experience. But he'll be in charge and he doesn't let people persuade him to change tack lightly. He has certain family members who are very smart politically and have been working on policy outside the public eye the whole time.

I don't see him as sexist/racist any more than anyone else might be. If the claims are based on his words (and many of them aren't even that) then context must be considered. Regarding the "locker room talk", he immediately owned it and apologized and kept doing so, even though once was sufficient. Hillary's apologies are few, late, and insincere. For her worst actions, eg Benghazi, I doubt she'll ever admit her role and apologize. I don't think she's capable of that much insight and empathy.

• Like 1

Dude, how are your toenails? Sold any clippings to anyone yet? I'm waiting to see how valuable they truly are so I know where to invest my little pay!

Hi Yunea, thanks for the welcome back, hope you are doing well.

IKR? I think this is the most attention I've had from the guys here in two and half years, lol. 

Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

And is Dude delusional? :P;)

FT, just saw NZ got hit with a big EQ. Hope & your loved ones are okay. When possible let us know you're okay & give us a status update.

• Like 1

FT, just saw NZ got hit with a big EQ. Hope & your loved ones are okay. When possible let us know you're okay & give us a status update.

I read a tsunami followed. :(

I don't even know WHAT to say to this... It's bad enough he has the ladies eating out of the palm of his hand. But showing concern for the value of his toenail clippings?!?!

What in the name of President Elect of the United States of America Donald John Trump is going on here????

Yunea,  I'm still in awe that English is your second language and you use it more better'n I do. The next batch of clippings is yours, free, and postpaid.

You can sell them on Ebay some day if you want and make a fortune! 

And I agree that there's many things said about him which... surprisingly fall apart real fast once examined in detail. Athena Brown of 4thwavers.net did a long investigative posting about that some time ago, finding that at least of the common claims of his sexism and racism, none hold water. Naturally that doesn't rule out the option that there are other ways he actually is sexist/racist/whatever which are just not talked about... :shrug:

And yes from what he said during his campaign he has some good plans. Of course the question is always what happens once the decision has been made. I keep hearing very conflicting claims about what he said/did after the election and I'm hardly in a position to analyze it all, so I'm going with best/worst case scenarios. And like I said... as I see it, the worst case is that he's a moron ;)

I'd still have much preferred seeing a president-elect named Sanders, or at least a third-party one... but again, if the choice is him or killary... :P

Ok, that 4thwavers thing took way too much time and I finally gave up after about #34, but it made way too much sense and was way too rational! Shame on you, Thurisaz! ;)

Thank you so much for your thoughts. I don't live near the area, luckily. 2 people reported dead. Better a night time EQ in a rural area than a daytime EQ in a city.

How have I missed this thread so far???!

I have really missed you FT! I'm glad you're back.

You know I love you most.

Love you too, man!
Uh oh. That sounds like I just got put into the friend zone...

???? Why does this always happen to me?

• Like 1