Goodbye Jesus

Evolution is intelligent

2 minutes ago, Rose0101 said:

I'm not sure what happened... I just want you all to know I love you, I love the moderators.... 

At least in the sense that I want you all to be happy... I pray for you all and hope for good things... Do you guys want to see me leave?

Of course not, having uninformed beliefs is not a reason to leave this forum IMO.

Round two ends.  I'm not going to respond to this anymore as I suspect it will encourage unhealthy behavior.

12 minutes ago, mymistake said:

Well Rose1010, since you are back for now,  how about a full disclosure and telling us your old screen name?

He sounds a lot like PopeADope, who also had another name I forgot. He also hangs out at religiousforums.com, where he identifies as Catholic.

Caveat: I could be wrong, but I'm 90% sure.

25 minutes ago, sdelsolray said:

I thought he might be A1SteakSauce.

Yeah that was his other name

He has ‘evolved’ into several different personas. 

2 hours ago, midniterider said:

He has ‘evolved’ into several different personas. 

And he acted like he didn't believe in evolution, a type of guest-posting sock-puppetry evolution and other alter egos? If so maybe his possible posting "sins" are in the past and he has repented like a good Christian should? In any event I am awaiting his further assertions and questions concerning Intelligent Evolution, his topic, if he continues.

6 hours ago, Rose0101 said:

After the amphibian becomes a reptile, does it become a bird before becoming a mammal?

Individuals do not evolve.  Tiny changes happen from having children.  Children are slightly different than their parents.  If the differences bounce back and forth from one generation to the next then it won't be noticeable.  However if the changes all go in a similar direction then after many generations the differences will stack and the whole group will be slightly different.

Also birds and mammals are on different branches.  Look at a tree.  The branches spread away from the trunk.  Once they shoot off the branches don't join up and merge again.  The way trees grow is a perfect visual metaphor for how species spread out over time.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Rose0101 said:

My account always feels like  near death....I'm not the one deleting the account.... What do you think is happening

What happened to it yesterday? Are the mods pickin on ya? :)

36 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Annnnnd, he's back. :)

And gone again.