• eightman

• Amethyst

• BlueGiant

• Lycorth

I am the Christ.

And I am the walrus.

I am the Christ.

And I am the walrus.

I am the eggman (err, I mean, eggwoman). Ku-ku-kachooo.

I am the Christ.

And I am the walrus.

I am the eggman (err, I mean, eggwoman). Ku-ku-kachooo.

I am the Prophet of the Cute Chocolate Bunny. Hear my words, evil world, the Big Bad Wolf is out to get you! Repent, and eat chocolate today, save a bunny, and you're life will be filled with joy and be funny. (Hey, it rimes! :HaHa: )

I am the Christ.

No, you're just a loony tunes.

I am the Christ.

No, you're just a loony tunes.

And maybe a bit to flat.

partial list of FALSE RELIGIONS people worship:

Brewerism.

If the Milwaukee Brewers do not make it into the post season this year!

(I didnt bother to read the thread. Just the first post. Having fun! :thanks: )

DIRECTLY FROM GOD:

1492:CORINTHIANS:65-69

"65. And the Lamb of God sayeth, Fleshly Lust and Pure Spirit are the same and two sides of the same coin, they reinforce each other and feed off each other. 66. Every moment is eternity, only thoughts produce noise and disrupt the pure void of eternity and timeless emptiness; 67. shut off all your thoughts as they are meaningless and insignificant, don't think at all, empty mind; 68. throw away all your language and science and contructs, free your mind and be nothing; 69. and the little children were amazed and awed by such a great revelation and sayeth HOLY BE THOU! HOLY BE THOU!"

Invent your own bible. Be your own boss. BE GOD.

DIRECTLY FROM GOD:

1492:CORINTHIANS:65-69

"65. And the Lamb of God sayeth, Fleshly Lust and Pure Spirit are the same and two sides of the same coin, they reinforce each other and feed off each other. 66. Every moment is eternity, only thoughts produce noise and disrupt the pure void of eternity and timeless emptiness; 67. shut off all your thoughts as they are meaningless and insignificant, don't think at all, empty mind; 68. throw away all your language and science and contructs, free your mind and be nothing; 69. and the little children were amazed and awed by such a great revelation and sayeth HOLY BE THOU! HOLY BE THOU!"

Invent your own bible. Be your own boss. BE GOD.

I am still the walrus.

DIRECTLY FROM ME:

1945 LUKE:1-3

"1.And the Lamb of God, sayeth, God exists and doesn't exist, existence itself exists and doesn't exist, the windows into the future bring the past, time is an illusion, you have killed God but I am risen. 2. Everything is unbareable, astonishing, impossible to conceive. 3. And the girls were astonished and breathless by such an incredible thought, and were left in ecstasy for days to come"

BE GOD, BE ME, BE A COCK.

No thanks. I'd rather shut my mouth and look stupid to some people, than open my mouth and remove all doubt. That, and I like being nice about it when I really do know what I'm talking about.

Oh, and quit making up bible verses and quoting them like they're "God's Word!!!111". It's lame, and nobody's interested. You want your own bible? Keep a leather-and-paper bound journal. Don't tell us.

I'd rather be the walrus.

Last year abot 100 million PCs were sold worldwide. It is said that a typical PC today is equivalent to about 10,000 original IBM PCs of 1981. So then last year it could be said that ONE TRILLION EQUIVALENT IBM PCS OF 1981 WERE SOLD!

BE A NUMBER.