Goodbye Jesus

How will Christians spin the fact they they will not be able to gather on Easter Sunday?

Insightful

Guest freedwoman
On 4/4/2020 at 11:51 AM, LostinParis said:

Predictably, my fb christian friends are declaring “PERSECUTION!!!” and proof of THE END TIMES. 
Once things have returned to normal what do you think they will say to save face?

They don't know what true persecution is. They should read "Tortured For Christ" and Foxes Book On Christian Martyrs. Then have the nerve to tell me they are being persecuted?! They are spitting in the faces of true persecuted Christian's.  😠🙄

19 hours ago, freedwoman said:

You are the man of the house. Even though you are not a believer your wife still must obey you. Just make her stay home. She's sinning if she tells you no. Give her this Bible verse. Tell her you're the boss.

"1 Peter 3:1 Wives, in the same way, submit yourselves to your husbands, so that even if they refuse to believe the word, they will be won over without words by the behavior of their wives" https://biblehub.com/1_peter/3-1.htm

Hey, waitaminnit! She gotta "obey God, rather than Man", right?  Holy Christ onna goldang'd cracker, wotta awful dilemma!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, freedwoman said:

They don't know what true persecution is. They should read "Tortured For Christ" and Foxes Book On Christian Martyrs. Then have the nerve to tell me they are being persecuted?! They are spitting in the faces of true persecuted Christian's.  😠🙄

Oh, I remember reading that, a long time ago! Yeah, the Christian martys knew firsthand the horrors of true persecution. These modern day christians here in America, not so much....

Guest freedwoman
3 hours ago, Tsathoggua9 said:

Hey, waitaminnit! She gotta "obey God, rather than Man", right?  Holy Christ onna goldang'd cracker, wotta awful dilemma!

Well her husband basically is like her God.

"Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord." https://biblehub.com/ephesians/5-22.htm

She must submit to him in everything.

"Ephesians 5:24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything." https://biblehub.com/ephesians/5-24.htm

God doesn't even value a wives vow if the husband tells her she can't keep it.

"Numbers 30,Numbers 31 NIV - Vows - Moses said to the heads of the - Bible Gateway" https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+30%2CNumbers+31&version=NIV&interface=amp

So basically obeying her husband is obeying God. 

1 minute ago, freedwoman said:

Well her husband basically is like her God.

"Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord." https://biblehub.com/ephesians/5-22.htm

She must submit to him in everything.

"Ephesians 5:24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything." https://biblehub.com/ephesians/5-24.htm

God doesn't even value a wives vow if the husband tells her she can't keep it.

"Numbers 30,Numbers 31 NIV - Vows - Moses said to the heads of the - Bible Gateway" https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+30%2CNumbers+31&version=NIV&interface=amp

So basically obeying her husband is obeying God. 

Yeah, that stuff is surely terrifyingly restraining!  I remember a lot of those verses about women's utter subservience, from my readings and the admonishments of various an' sundry Sunday School teachers an' preachers. Sucks ta be woman, don't it?  Yuck!  I'm glad I never really bought inta that controlly, creepy shit......

Guest freedwoman
29 minutes ago, Tsathoggua9 said:

Yeah, that stuff is surely terrifyingly restraining!  I remember a lot of those verses about women's utter subservience, from my readings and the admonishments of various an' sundry Sunday School teachers an' preachers. Sucks ta be woman, don't it?  Yuck!  I'm glad I never really bought inta that controlly, creepy shit......

What sucks about being a woman is the lack of physical strength. That's why men don't respect women. Plus it's annoying to not be able to do heavy lifting and open tight bottles. You have to be built like Becca Swanson to thrive if you're a woman. I hate being weak. But I'm to old to start strength training. 

Couldn't find the link but I read that the Governor of KY will order the state patrol to take down license plate numbers of those attending churches that insist on being open, then ticket them by mail with  14 day quarantine orders. 

From what I can see most of the bad actors in this thing seem to be charismatic Pentecostal congregations. If you're watching a service on TV it's hard to get the same emotional rush you get when surrounded by others throwing themselves around and babbling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On April 10, 2020 at 7:05 PM, freedwoman said:

I'm to old to start strength training. 

Nope. Not a chance. No such thing. ;)

Guest freedwoman
44 minutes ago, Derek said:

Nope. Not a chance. No such thing. ;)

Well. I guess you're right. There are power lifters and body builders who are seniors. Thanks for the encouragement. 💪😊

1 hour ago, freedwoman said:

Well. I guess you're right. There are power lifters and body builders who are seniors. Thanks for the encouragement. 💪😊

Just take baby steps...don't jump head first into a workout routine designed for a 20 year old. Start slow, easy, and light. You'll find your groove :)

On 4/10/2020 at 5:35 PM, freedwoman said:

What sucks about being a woman is the lack of physical strength. That's why men don't respect women.

I think you might want to find some different men to be in your life if you are surrounded by men who don't respect women because of biological differences. Not all men are like that.  I actually love being a woman (for the most part) and I don't mind at all that men are physically stronger. (Besides its a pretty incredible physical feat to carry a baby and give birth.). In my experience, men and women seem to be able to dish out disrespect in equal measure.

On 4/10/2020 at 5:35 PM, freedwoman said:

You have to be built like Becca Swanson to thrive if you're a woman. I hate being weak. But I'm to old to start strength training. 

I started training 2 years ago, lost 25 pounds, ran a 5k for the first time in my life. (Something I never found the motivation to do in my 20s). My 80 year old mother joined a gym and started training this year. As long as you have no health limitations, age should have no bearing on strength training. Just start slow and make sure you have some guidance.

It seems like you are very hard on yourself, so most of all. . . . be kind to yourself.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2020 at 4:35 PM, freedwoman said:

What sucks about being a woman is the lack of physical strength. That's why men don't respect women. Plus it's annoying to not be able to do heavy lifting and open tight bottles. You have to be built like Becca Swanson to thrive if you're a woman. I hate being weak. But I'm to old to start strength training. 

Hey, at 5' 6" and 138# I kinda understand where you are coming from.  ☺

Guest freedwoman
On 4/10/2020 at 2:35 PM, freedwoman said:

What sucks about being a woman is the lack of physical strength. That's why men don't respect women.

I should have said most men. Not all men. Sorry.

✌️

Guest freedwoman
12 hours ago, freshstart said:

I think you might want to find some different men to be in your life if you are surrounded by men who don't respect women because of biological differences. Not all men are like that.  

True. I didn't mean all men. So I corrected myself. Plus there are some women who are a lot physically stronger than most men. I am both very jealous and sexually attracted to those women. Strong is sexy. 💖🤝

Guest freedwoman
53 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Hey, at 5' 6" and 138# I kinda understand where you are coming from.  ☺

Well I can rest assured some women are incredibly strong. I'm just not one of them anymore. 

123_1(2).jpeg

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, freedwoman said:

Well I can rest assured some women are incredibly strong. I'm just not one of them anymore. 

I identify with you about that.  I have always been very active and strong for my size, but age is catching up with me.

Guest freedwoman
7 minutes ago, Weezer said:

I identify with you about that.  I have always been very active and strong for my size, but age is catching up with me.

I have some pictures I'd like to share with you.

"Aneta Florczyk" https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/425939/Aneta-Florczyk

"Worlds STRONGEST woman" http://patraoneves.eu/InspirationalQuotes/worlds-strongest-woman

Plus there is more. But whatever. Yummy. Sexy. Strong. I want that sexy body and mad physical strength! 💪👊👍🤝😋

I have always been attracted to strong women.  Especially those that are strong willed.

Guest freedwoman
8 minutes ago, Weezer said:

I have always been attracted to strong women.  Especially those that are strong willed.

Real men are attracted to strong women. Only weak men want weak women to make them feel more manly. A real man respects strong women as his equal. 💪👍

If a wife won't protect her family then she is a coward who doesn't deserve her family. Never get with a woman who doesn't have your back if you're in danger. 

Courage is the strength I envy the most. Brave, bold, beautiful. 😉 

"Pregnant woman saves husband, kills one of two home intruders with AR-15" https://fox17.com/amp/news/nation-world/pregnant-woman-saves-husband-kills-one-of-two-home-intruders-with-ar-15

On 4/10/2020 at 3:27 PM, freedwoman said:

Yes! And let’s not forget how often Christians have persecuted others, eg. The LGBTQ community, the Jewish people, etc.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 7:35 AM, freedwoman said:

Plus it's annoying to not be able to do heavy lifting and open tight bottles.

Perhaps I do need a man after all. Because jars.

• Super Moderator
33 minutes ago, LostinParis said:

Yes, that's quite a pickle.  😉

• Haha 1

Guest freedwoman
2 hours ago, LostinParis said:

Yes! And let’s not forget how often Christians have persecuted others, eg. The LGBTQ community, the Jewish people, etc.

True. But they don't do that anymore. That's just like blaming modern white people because black people were slaves over one hundred years ago. Why blame the modern people for what previous all dead generations did? I don't have nor want a black slave. I'm not racist. We're all born equal.

Guest freedwoman
3 hours ago, LostinParis said:

Yes. You need men to live your life. You wouldn't have anything you take for granted if it wasn't for men. You live in a house made by men. You use products electronics and such invented by men. You don't have to worry about dying or getting maimed in war because men do it. You sit here all cozy and comfy being a feminazi while men do all the hard work. The dangerous work. Even the dirty work. You wouldn't even be able to vote, work, or anything if men didn't let you. I bet when ever you move your movers are men. Your mechanics are men. The technology you are using to hate on men was indeed invented by a man. If you punched a man in the face and he hit you back you would cry victim and get other men to avenge and protect you. Even the best chess players are men. You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your father too. If you want to hate on men go live in a mud hut and stop using everything you have because men made it. If a woman punches a man he has every right to knock her out. You crazy feminazies no wonder the MGTOW movement exists. Lemme ask you. Who asks for a date you or the man? Who pays for your dates? Have you ever hit a man and been hit back and he got in trouble for defending himself? You wouldn't survive one day walking in a man's shoes. Face it. Us women need men. And men need us women too!