Goodbye Jesus

Take care: vaccines are the mark of the beast...

alreadyGone

9 hours ago, Krowb said:

666 is a very popular number in China with lots of phone numbers on advertisements having a 666 or 888 in them.  The number they avoid is 4 - even to the extent hotels and hospitals excluding that floor number (In Mandarin 4's pronunciation is a close homophone to "death").

Interesting. I hadn't heard that before, but I guess it's no different from buildings in the US that skip the 13th floor.

Is the Covid-19 vaccine linked to the mark of the beast, or do some people want so desperately for the Bible to be validated that they interpret every major event as biblical?

• Super Moderator
21 hours ago, Moonobserver said:

...do some people want so desperately for the Bible to be validated that they interpret every major event as biblical?

So it would seem. Been happening all my life, and that's a long time.

I should've added before that I've found that 666°F is an ideal temperature for many soldering jobs, so it's not uncommon for me to have that as my soldering iron setting at work. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Way back when I was in 7th or maybe 8th grade I was in a xian school.  They had it set up so that if your parents dropped you off for class they would enter from one street, pass by all the buildings, and exit to another street.  It was like a little car parade in the mornings/afternoons.

Anyhow, I had a buddy that started to the school and on his first day his mom brought him and they did the little car route before pulling up in front of correct building.  When he pops out of the car the license plate reads "SXSXSX" which brought quite a lot of attention to his arrival.

The next time his mom drops him off the plate was changed out.  I asked him about it and he said it was because of the 666 but he explained to me the plate really said "Sex Sex Sex" which I thought was even funnier but equally inappropriate for the crowd (of course I put it in different terms).  He said that's why his mom swapped it for a generic license plate before coming back.  Guess she got an ear full.  They weren't too keen on that sort of humor and it almost seemed better to let them think it was "six six six" instead of "sex sex sex."

mwc

• Haha 2

On 2/27/2021 at 5:59 PM, Moonobserver said:

Is the Covid-19 vaccine linked to the mark of the beast, or do some people want so desperately for the Bible to be validated that they interpret every major event as biblical?

Pfizer, maker of Covid-19 vaccine, has 6 letters in its name. Pfizer Pfizer Pfizer would be 666. 

Moderna has 7 letters in its last name...all you need to do is subtract 1 from 7 and what do you get? That's right 6. Just like evil Pfizer.

Johnson and Johnson? Might as well be Satan and Satan. 7 letters minus 1 = 6.

Now, I just made this up, so don't believe it. And dont believe the other similar baloney that people post. A hole in your arm is not the mark of the beast. And the mark of the beast is just fiction like the rest of the bible.

• Haha 2

On 3/1/2021 at 3:35 AM, mwc said:

They weren't too keen on that sort of humor and it almost seemed better to let them think it was "six six six" instead of "sex sex sex."

Same difference in Germany, right? 

On 3/1/2021 at 4:59 PM, midniterider said:

Pfizer, maker of Covid-19 vaccine, has 6 letters in its name. Pfizer Pfizer Pfizer would be 666. 

Moderna has 7 letters in its last name...all you need to do is subtract 1 from 7 and what do you get? That's right 6. Just like evil Pfizer.

Johnson and Johnson? Might as well be Satan and Satan. 7 letters minus 1 = 6.

Now, I just made this up, so don't believe it. And dont believe the other similar baloney that people post. A hole in your arm is not the mark of the beast. And the mark of the beast is just fiction like the rest of the bible.

I don't remember, has anyone mentioned "vav" in Hebrew is the letter V or W in English? And the number 6? 

www.com

666.com

The world wide web is also the mark of the beast and it's number. Except that it isn't. 

It's funny how a pretty straight forward reference to Nero and Neron Caesar could later be applied to so many unrelated and completely irrelevant things. And yet, here we are! 

• Haha 1