Austin Austin and Evolution

DarkBishop

• Super Moderator
2 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

I'm sorry, please, ask again.

No.  

Goodbye Jesus
Just now, TheRedneckProfessor said:

No.  It is not my responsibility to ensure you have better than a 5th grade grasp of science. Neither is it my responsibility to refute a false claim you have made.  It is your responsibility to support the claim you have made, and to shore up your own educational deficiencies. 

I can't refute it either...

Just now, TheRedneckProfessor said:

No.  

How old are you?

• Super Moderator
17 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

How old are you?

I am eternity. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I am eternity. 

That must be rough when you have to show a birth certificate for I.D.

• Super Moderator
1 minute ago, AustinAustin said:

That must be rough when you have to show a birth certificate for I.D.

Especially when those are both attempts to prove my own existence, which we know is not possible. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Especially when those are both attempts to prove my own existence, which we know is not possible. 

LOL

1 hour ago, AustinAustin said:

I appreciate your reading what I've shared. The periodic table was corrected a few years ago, meaning it was wrong all along. science replaces one wrong answer with another one which will then be replaced -meaning the correct answer was never known.

We can't exist without God. Evolution couldn't exist without God. Evolution is a perfecting process. Systems tend toward disorder on their own...

Accepting Jesus Christ as God and Savior is the only way to Heaven.

yes, I read your writings but it appears that you did not read the links I posted.

No, the periodic table was created 140 years ago, not just a few years ago.

https://edu.rsc.org/feature/trouble-in-the-periodic-table/2020266.article

The way the table was organized then and not has changed a bit, but the understanding of it and its atomic numbers have not changed in 140 years. We have just discovered a lot more elements since then.  Yes, science has made mistakes, and will continue to do so, but the writings of the Bible on the other hand are simply ridiculous and illogical, not just mistakes like some science. And parts of it are obviously contradictory to other parts of the Bible, or obviously wrong, as readily understood by most educated readers.

https://www.atheists.org/activism/resources/biblical-contradictions/

52 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

Okay, refute, if you can. No one ever has...

There's nothing to refute, Austin.

That's because the 2nd law of thermodynamics would only be violated if the universe is a closed thermodynamic system.

Is the universe a closed system, Austin?

Well?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, pantheory said:

yes, I read your writings but it appears that you did not read the links I posted.

No, the periodic table was created 140 years ago, not just a few years ago.

https://edu.rsc.org/feature/trouble-in-the-periodic-table/2020266.article

The way the table was organized then has changed a bit, but the understanding of it and its atomic numbers has not changed in 140 years. We have just discovered a lot more elements since then.  Yes, science has made mistakes, but the writings of the Bible on the other hand are simply illogical and ridiculous, not just mistakes. And parts of it are obviously contradictory to other parts of the Bible, or simply wrong, as readily understood by most educated readers.

https://www.atheists.org/activism/resources/biblical-contradictions/

The values listed on the periodic table were corrected a few years ago, changed from what they were, in order to be correct. They were wrong all along.

Just now, walterpthefirst said:

There's nothing to refute, Austin.

That's because the 2nd law of thermodynamics would only be violated if the universe is a closed thermodynamic system.

Is the universe a closed system, Austin?

Well?

Did you google it?

For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you. 13 Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,’ says the Lord... Jeremiah 29:11-14 Amplified Bible

Just now, AustinAustin said:

Did you google it?

No.

I have a copy of Roger Penrose's book,  The Road to Reality.

He and Stephen Hawking wrote the theory that predicted that the universe had a beginning.

But their theory was refuted in 1998.

Currently there is no evidence for the universe having a beginning.

That's because nobody knows if the universe is a closed thermodynamic system or not.

Nor do you.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, walterpthefirst said:

Austin,

For you to make the claim that the universe was created you first need to establish that it had a beginning.

Sure, you can believe that it did, by faith.

But there is currently no scientific evidence that the universe had a beginning.

So what is the basis of your claim, faith or evidence?

I'll repeat the question, Austin.

What is the basis of your claim, faith or evidence?

Please answer.

3 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

The values listed on the periodic table were corrected a few years ago, changed from what they were, in order to be correct. They were wrong all along.

Untrue.!  Your quote above is not dishonest, it is simply bases upon your lack in understanding concerning the periodic table The periodic table is organized according to the preferred method today having nothing to do with its prime organization by atomic numbers. The table can be organized accurately in many ways. 

https://www.azom.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=10266

10 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

No.

I have a copy of Roger Penrose's book,  The Road to Reality.

He and Stephen Hawking wrote the theory that predicted that the universe had a beginning.

But their theory was refuted in 1998.

Currently there is no evidence for the universe having a beginning.

That's because nobody knows if the universe is a closed thermodynamic system or not.

Nor do you.

Friend, I would google and screenshot it for you, but the upload limit...

The Universe is indeed a closed system. This isn't my opinion, but that of science, respectfully...

I am trying to cut down on converstion, my time is limited... You could google these things...

2 minutes ago, pantheory said:

Untrue.!  Your quote above is not dishonest, it is simply bases upon your lack in understanding concerning the periodic table The periodic table is organized according to the preferred method today having nothing to do with its prime organization by atomic numbers. The table can be organized accurately in many ways. 

https://www.azom.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=10266

Google it. The numbers were wrong, and corrected a few years ago... Respectfully, google it.

8 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

I'll repeat the question, Austin.

What is the basis of your claim, faith or evidence?

Please answer.

Both.

The Laws of thermodynamics, common sense, the fact that all must undergo a creation event to exist, etc...

1 minute ago, AustinAustin said:

Friend, I would google and screenshot it for you, but the upload limit...

The Universe is indeed a closed system. This isn't my opinion, but that of science, respectfully...

I am trying to cut down on converstion, my time is limited... You could google these things...

Ok then Austin...

Where is the boundary that 'closes' the universe and makes it a closed thermodynamic system?

5 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

Both.

The Laws of thermodynamics, common sense, the fact that all must undergo a creation event to exist, etc...

The first one is simply wrong (but I'm waiting for you to show me where the closing boundary is).

Centuries ago it was common sense that the world was flat.  That turned out to be wrong.  

Your last assertion is simply false.

Unless you can establish that the universe is a closed thermodynamic system you cannot claim the it is a 'fact' that all things must be created.

So, where's the boundary, Austin? 

1 hour ago, AustinAustin said:

All has a beginning, afterall, what painting wasn't painted? Even evolution would've had a beginning.

For the Universe to not have a beginning would violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Show me the chapter and verse for this 'thermodynamics'.

15 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

The first one is simply wrong (but I'm waiting for you to show me where the closing boundary is).

Centuries ago it was common sense that the world was flat.  That turned out to be wrong.  

Your last assertion is simply false.

Unless you can establish that the universe is a closed thermodynamic system you cannot claim the it is a 'fact' that all things must be created.

So, where's the boundary, Austin? 

I don't want to be rude... I am patient, here to converse with all of you in hopes of answering questions with the goal of removing hindrances and obstacles in your relationships with God...

You can google this information. These aren't my opinions, it's scientific knowledge. The Universe, our Universe, is a closed system. That's not me, that is scientific information which you can google to confirm...

15 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Show me the chapter and verse for this 'thermodynamics'.

I'm sorry, i don't understand...

You wanted me to Google it, Austin.

So I did.

https://solar-energy.technology/thermodynamics/thermodynamic-system/closed-system

A closed system in a physical system is a system in which the materials contained in the system are not affected by other external agents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermodynamic_system

A closed thermodynamic system is confined by walls that are impermeable to matter, but, by thermodynamic operations, alternately can be made permeable (described as 'diathermal') or impermeable ('adiabatic') to heat, and that, for thermodynamic processes (initiated and terminated by thermodynamic operations), alternately can be allowed or not allowed to move, with system volume change or agitation with internal friction in system contents, as in Joule's original demonstration of the mechanical equivalent of heat, and alternately can be made rough or smooth, so as to allow or not allow heating of the system by friction on its surface.

In both cases a boundary 'closes' the system.  These boundaries are impermeable and prevent the enclosed system (in this case, the universe) from being affected by anything outside of it.

For the universe to be a closed system it needs a boundary.

Where is the boundary, Austin?

Here's a gentle hint, Austin.

You can't bluff me on this one.

I know what I'm talking about.