Goodbye Jesus

Peanut Gallery for “Why I am No Longer a Christian” (TABA / aik)

TABA

My beloved friends. Maybe i am done here. I am very grateful to God for having acquainted with you though in a distance and for such an experience i had with you. I wish you to be safe and secure, my friends. 

From this time on i will come here rarely. That is why i wish to say warm and lovely words to everyone here. 

You are more valuable than you ever thought. I hope you will know this better than you had known it before. 

Jesus loves you. 

Weezer and Bishop have my email address. If anyone wishes, he is welcome to contact me.

19 hours ago, aik said:

True is the Bible when it says that 'white hair is glory for those who have fear of God'. Again I come to a conclusion that not every man with white hairs have that glory. 

Your logic. Read and laugh at yourselves. But as soon as you weep your salvation will start. 

When your dress becomes dirty you put it into a washing machine to wash it. But according to your logic you should love wearing dirty cloth, and to stink well to show other people how smart you are and how stupid are those who wash their clothes. But you do not do this i think.

This is your logic. The logic of bums. But instead of changing your mind, you prove yourself to be right. Spiritually you are like those bums who decide to stay outside in the street homeless with dirty clothes stinking well. Washing of your brainis is something in which you have need. You are needy of being washed. As many others and everyone needs to be washed. So some people decided to go to the one who can wash not only their brains, but especialy prior to the brains the got washed their spirit from sins. They saw that being washed and smelling nice is a quite good thing, so only a foolish and the most stupid man can leave that state and go back to dirt againg. Am I wrong here? Su ch people who decided to stay in a washed state were called christians in some city at some moment of time. Since then they are called christians. The washed people. I love cleanness. I teach my children to be clean. Because God is for a clean state. 

But you are not like them when you mock the word "brain washing" or you mock the people who decided to  be washed. So by this you state for yourselves that you decide to stay in your dirts and to stink, spiritually. And you do this, and you try to convince others, spiritual kids, who are not able to discern their right from their left, to make them like yoiu, instead that yoiu should be the first running to a spiritual shower or basin to be washed. This is your state. Shame on you all. 

You have become like Isaiah says, wo to those who say good to what is bad and who say bad to what is good. Chapter 5.

I offer you in the name of Jesus Christ, who can wash you from all your iniquities and sins, come to him and be washed from your sins my friends. And stop puffing up with you dirt, but be humble in your mind and come to Jesus, he will help you ans save from you miserable state. You are very valuable to him. 

God loves you.

Yes, we do loose our humility at times, and I apologize for the times I have done that.  But the circles we are going in are getting very old.  You believe we are stupid bums, and we believe you are delusional.  I am willing to leave it at that.

We believe your faith is very real, but after much study we believe what your faith is in, is not real.  It is a concept in your mind.  

The others here may not agree, but why don't we agree to disagree and stop the incessant squabbling?  With all the pages of arguing, the lurkers have surely got whatever messages there are to get.

edit:  I posted this just before seeing aik's final post.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aik said:

From this time on i will come here rarely. That is why i wish to say warm and lovely words to everyone here. 

Aik, I moved your post to this Peanut Gallery thread so others could respond more readily.  

I am glad you came here, and I’m sure many of my apostate brethren feel the same.  It is clear we will not change each others’ minds but I hope at least we understand each other better.  Although the gulf between us is huge in how we regard the god of the Bible, Jesus, Christian faith, sin and salvation, we have much in common and we all treasure the things that money cannot buy: family, friends and trying to love our neighbors, to do unto others as we would have them do unto us.  

You are welcome here any time.  If the unexpected happens, as it did to me and my friends, and you find yourself questioning or doubting, you will receive an especially warm welcome.  Being without religious faith, being able to explore and adopt other ideas while still following the Golden Rule,  can be so much better than you imagine.  

I wish you the very best, aik, now and in years to come.  May you live long, and may you enjoy good health and the love of family and friends!

Best Wishes

’TABA’

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TABA said:

Aik, I moved your post to this Peanut Gallery thread so others could respond more readily.  

I am glad you came here, and I’m sure many of my apostate brethren feel the same.  It is clear we will not change each others’ minds but I hope at least we understand each other better.  Although the gulf between us is huge in how we regard the god of the Bible, Jesus, Christian faith, sin and salvation, we have much in common and we all treasure the things that money cannot buy: family, friends and trying to love our neighbors, to do unto others as we would have them do unto us.  

You are welcome here any time.  If the unexpected happens, as it did to me and my friends, and you find yourself questioning or doubting, you will receive an especially warm welcome.  Being without religious faith, being able to explore and adopt other ideas while still following the Golden Rule,  can be so much better than you imagine.  

I wish you the very best, aik, now and in years to come.  May you live long, and may you enjoy good health and the love of family and friends!

Best Wishes

’TABA’

DITTO!