Goodbye Jesus

Knowledge vs belief

midniterider

47 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

You have to understand.  He gave his word that he would not judge anyone until after death. 

You believe such lies therefore you are in this state. Maybe somebody want to think that God will not judge in this world, because such a man wants to sin more and more. Yes, such a god is very comfortable for such a man. He will sin, and whatever will be after, let it be. The sin is condemned and judged. I told you what the Bible said not my thoughts. 

50 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

We have already seen that evil and suffering are obviously not offensive to god; therefore it is obvious that "sin" cannot, and does not, exist. 

we haven't seen that.

51 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

It has already been shown that god is not a good father.  He is a liar, a manipulator, an abuser, and a breaker of promises.  Do not compare me to that barbaric muck-savage.

There is a good word here: Every man is what his thoughts are. 

53 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:
1 hour ago, aik said:

How many times you have lied in your life man? More than one time? If yes, then why do you trust to yourself, why do you trust your way of thinking and your phylosophy? Why do you trust yourself anyway? Do not do that and I we will see that you are honest and sincere in this issue. But you have to know that we as human are liars, and we will not be able to see things as they are until we are purified by the Holy Spirit. So go and repent, come back to the Father's home man, Jesus is waiting for you. 

My personal integrity, or lack thereof, in no way absolves god of his own lies and broken promises.  Should I trust everyone who lies to me, simply because I have also lied?  Or do I have a moral obligation to be a person of integrity, which includes not allowing others to speak falsely in my presence?

The queston is: Do you trust to yourself?

• Super Moderator
8 minutes ago, aik said:

You believe such lies therefore you are in this state. Maybe somebody want to think that God will not judge in this world, because such a man wants to sin more and more. Yes, such a god is very comfortable for such a man. He will sin, and whatever will be after, let it be. The sin is condemned and judged. I told you what the Bible said not my thoughts. 

And I also told you what the bible says.  It is appointed once for a man to die, and after that comes the judgment.  If god judges a man before that man dies, then god has broken his word.  Whether I "sin" or not is irrelevant to god's broken word.

• Super Moderator
10 minutes ago, aik said:

we haven't seen that.

You do not see evil and suffering in the world?  You lie.

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

You do not see evil and suffering in the world?  You lie.

We haven't seen that evil and suffering are obviously not offensive to god; therefore it is obvious that "sin" cannot, and does not, exist. 

3 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

And I also told you what the bible says.  It is appointed once for a man to die, and after that comes the judgment.  If god judges a man before that man dies, then god has broken his word.  Whether I "sin" or not is irrelevant to god's broken word.

No, if a man will be judged after his death it in no way cancels God's authority before death of the man. 

• Super Moderator
20 minutes ago, aik said:

There is a good word here: Every man is what his thoughts are. 

I agree.

• Super Moderator
9 minutes ago, aik said:

We haven't seen that evil and suffering are obviously not offensive to god; therefore it is obvious that "sin" cannot, and does not, exist. 

We have seen that god does nothing to prevent it; therefore it is obviously not offensive to him.

• Super Moderator
7 minutes ago, aik said:

No, if a man will be judged after his death it in no way cancels God's authority before death of the man. 

god's authority has nothing to do with his integrity.  He can have all the authority he wants; but if he breaks his word, he breaks his word.  And that makes him a liar.

• Super Moderator
24 minutes ago, aik said:

The queston is: Do you trust to yourself?

Yes.

4 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

god's authority has nothing to do with his integrity.  He can have all the authority he wants; but if he breaks his word, he breaks his word.  And that makes him a liar.

the word does not show that he breakes his word. your are making things up. leave it, my friend

4 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Yes.

haven't you lied in your life at least once?

• Super Moderator
12 minutes ago, aik said:

the word does not show that he breakes his word. your are making things up. leave it, my friend

The word says god will not judge until after death.  You say god will judge before death.  Either the word shows god breaks his word; or you are wrong about god judging us in this life.

Which is it, moy droog?  Are you willing to admit that you are wrong about god?  Or are you content with the idea that god breaks his word?

• Super Moderator
15 minutes ago, aik said:

haven't you lied in your life at least once?

Again, my honesty and integrity is not in question here.  god's is.  Whether I lie or don't, whether I am trustworthy or not, neither of these has anything to do with god breaking his word.

It is appointed once for a man to die, and after that comes the judgment. 

If god judges us in this life, he has broken his word.  I can lie all day and it won't change that fact.  You can deny all day, and it won't change that fact.

So, either god is a liar, or you're wrong about god judging us in this life.  Which is it?

39 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I agree.

Listen, Prof. I want to clarify one thing. I am not against you here. Generaly my presence here is not to compete with anyone here. I am against your beliefs and disbelief, and if I fight here, then fight only against sinful thoughts which enslaved you. But you are valuable to our Heavenly Father, and that same feeling he gives me to feel in my heart in some measure. I understand that you are very valuable. 

In general we are unable against the truth. We have more bases to believe God than to reject him. But you have to go out of the boxes of your materialism thinking or naturalism or evidentialism. They are not everything. 

Look at a child. Do you have a child? Look at a child how faithful he is. A child lives and acts by faith only. What is his education? almost zero. Several days ago my son (4 years old) did something. When I entered my flat after my work, my children as usual met me with joy, ran by me and shout loud words of greetings. Well when my son found out that I brought nothing he started to cry, but frankly speaking I do not bring candies to my children every day, only sometimes. Why did he cry and what did he expect I didn't know. Ok. I told him to go ahead of me and guide me to a market (store), and show me what did he want. So he took on his shoes and took my hand and led me out. He enters the market as a man, bravely, with confidence, he knows what he wants, he knows what he has come for. Well he goes one place after another, chooses what he wished, he really chooses it, thinks to take it or not. Or how many items we shall take it. Counts souls for whom he chooses a thing. And then he decided to take an ice cream. He took it and moved toward a cashier. He was asked about a sack if he needed or not. He agreed to have it. BUT!

I want to asked. Did he know how many ruble did his father have at that time? I was not rich at that time, sincerely -))) He didn't. Did he know if his father would pay for it or wouldn't? No. He just accepted that the father said "Let's go". And the word of the father was enough for a little child who can't correctly calculate, who has no idea about work and salaries, it was enough that the father said and he took it and moved, and....finally he gained. He took everything he wanted I said no word against. I enjoyed it. That is faith. Have faith and you will gain. Whoever has faith on God he gains. Finally the benefit overcomes every wirldish evidence.

So that is the faith. Look at your children and learn. 

6 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Again, my honesty and integrity is not in question here.  god's is.  Whether I lie or don't, whether I am trustworthy or not, neither of these has anything to do with god breaking his word.

It is appointed once for a man to die, and after that comes the judgment. 

If god judges us in this life, he has broken his word.  I can lie all day and it won't change that fact.  You can deny all day, and it won't change that fact.

So, either god is a liar, or you're wrong about god judging us in this life.  Which is it?

just answer and I will go on. please

11 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

The word says god will not judge until after death. 

No. don't lie. every one of us here have read the bible. 

41 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

We have seen that god does nothing to prevent it; therefore it is obviously not offensive to him.

Then how our Heavenly Father saved so many people from deaths, from diseases from sufferings, and so many people saw the power of God in their lives. And I saw it, and every single believer saw it more or less. How do you say that he does not care about sufferings? He suffered himself when he was in flesh. 

1 hour ago, aik said:

So if you hear him and such people why do you thing that you will ever know who the God is and what the glory of his is about? You are blind people listening to blind people leading you to cross the main street. Go on. But if you  leave this, you will be delievered from that blindness and see the truth. But first, you shall be delievered from sin, then you will see the truth. In no way the opposite.

When I believed the bible I would have probably been offended by what he says in this video. But now being on the outside there is sense in his comedy. 

Bible God is described as this grandiose God that has the power to do anything. The Bible even claims that his followers will likewise have a limited amount of that power to be able to heal and show God's Glory in this world of unbelievers. 

Yet it doesn't matter if we pray to God or Joe Pesci. The prayers will get answered on the same scale. There is no proof that any God has ever actually answered a prayer other than what emotional believers perceive to be answered prayers. And if the prayer isn't answered as expected. Well it must not be God's will. He makes a joke about that later. If it is all about God's will anyway. Why pray in the first place? That is the catch all for all unanswered prayers. "It wasn't his will" or "he has another plan". 

No, its just that he either isn't there or doesn't really "give a shit" as George says in the video. 

And I think I've challenged every Christian I've seen here to perform a miracle as God said they would be able to do in the Bible. I'm still waiting. 

DB

14 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

When I believed the bible I would have probably been offended by what he says in this video. But now being on the outside there is sense in his comedy. 

Bible God is described as this grandiose God that has the power to do anything. The Bible even claims that his followers will likewise have a limited amount of that power to be able to heal and show God's Glory in this world of unbelievers. 

Yet it doesn't matter if we pray to God or Joe Pesci. The prayers will get answered on the same scale. There is no proof that any God has ever actually answered a prayer other than what emotional believers perceive to be answered prayers. And if the prayer isn't answered as expected. Well it must not be God's will. He makes a joke about that later. If it is all about God's will anyway. Why pray in the first place? That is the catch all for all unanswered prayers. "It wasn't his will" or "he has another plan". 

No, its just that he either isn't there or doesn't really "give a shit" as George says in the video. 

And I think I've challenged every Christian I've seen here to perform a miracle as God said they would be able to do in the Bible. I'm still waiting. 

DB

The miracles are not for tricking non-belivers and to make them excited. 

Your eyes see according to what lives in your heart. If your heart is full of faith, your eyes will see the faith giver and everything through faith. If your heart is full of sin and doubts and it is pervert, then your eyes will see everithing in an opposite way. I know it that is why i am not suprised of your words and I know where they come from. Just analyse yourself calmly, analyse God's work in your life and put it beside his words and warnings. And you will see that at one point you overstep the warning and went out of boudenries were satan was waiting for you. Come back home and Jesus will accept you my dear friend Bishop. You are valuable for Jesus. He died for you.

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

The word says god will not judge until after death. 

1 hour ago, aik said:

No. don't lie. every one of us here have read the bible. 

It is appointed once for a man to die, and after that comes the judgment.  Hebrews 9:27.

Who is lying, here, moy droog? 

1 hour ago, aik said:

The miracles are not for tricking non-belivers and to make them excited. 

I'm not saying miracles are to trick unbelievers. I said they are supposed to happen to glorify God. And this goes back to another lie like the professor is pointing out. 

John 14

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it

Ok, AIK. This isn't me talking in this verse, it isn't the professor, and it isn't you. This is Jesus. Jesus said,  those that believed on him would do greater works than Jesus did. Because he was going to go to the father. He said anything that is asked in his name that he will do it. 

This is a lie. Jesus walked on water. You can't do that Aik. Jesus fed thousands of people with a few fish and a couple of loaves of bread. Edgarcito can't do that. Jesus turned water into wine. If Christians could do that, they would be invited to every wedding in the area. 

Face it. This is a lie and the only thing Christians do is give God and Jesus excuses. Why? Because an indoctrinated Christian can't see that it is a lie because the bible says God can't lie. So there must be another reason. So they say "it wasn't God's will" or "he has a plan". 

NO!!

He said anything a Christian asked he will do it. 

This can not be reconciled. It is a lie. 

He even said that if they didn't believe him for his word. That they should believe him because of his works. And that would continue after he was gone. 

We shouldn't have to believe by faith alone because you Christians are supposed to be able to perform works to show Gods Glory. If you could do what the Bible says you should be able to do. No one would doubt that the Bible was true. But instead, you can't, and the Bible is just a fictional book of mythology and lies.

DB

• Like 4

• Super Moderator
5 hours ago, aik said:

Then how our Heavenly Father saved so many people from deaths, from diseases from sufferings, and so many people saw the power of God in their lives. And I saw it, and every single believer saw it more or less. How do you say that he does not care about sufferings? He suffered himself when he was in flesh. 

During the 1990s, Bosnia, Croatia, and Kosovo were filled with concentration camps.  But these were not like the labor camps and death camps of the Nazis.  These were Serbian Rape Camps, where women and girls (some as young as 10 years old) were kept in a state of perpetual fear and slavery, brutally beaten and raped multiple times a day.  There is documented evidence of this.  As many as 50,000 women endured this.  Many of them did not survive.

Did your god save them?  Deliver them from death or suffering?  Was his power and glory displayed?

Your own people, Armenian christians, endured a mass genocide at the hands of the Turks during the First World War.  This is also well-documented, despite Turkish denial.  How many of them cried out to god for relief and deliverance?

And where was god?

Hospitals and cancer wards are filled with people calling on the name of the lord and dying anyway.  Africa and Latin America are filled with children starving to death despite their prayers and tears.  City streets and alleyways all over the world are filled with children abused and abandoned, many of them also trafficked and raped, even though they have begged god for mercy and compassion.  Again, all well-documented. 

Has your god saved them?  Has he delivered them from suffering and death?

So you can show me a handful of people whose circumstance is comfortable enough to believe despite the evidence; but I can show you entire nations of people for whom god has done nothing.  Because reality simply does not support the claims you are making.  And it never will.

• Like 3