Goodbye Jesus

Knowledge vs belief

midniterider

• Super Moderator
16 minutes ago, aik said:

What made you to leave Jesus? 

I did not leave jesus.  I lost my faith.  There is a difference. 

9 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Yes, you are right. There is a difference. Like a candle melts. What kind of alien love did entere into your heart which substituted gods love? 

17 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

If you once decide to have full jesus again, i will be standing with our heavenly father at the door greeting you., and all the church and angels

• Super Moderator
7 minutes ago, aik said:

Yes, you are right. There is a difference. Like a candle melts. What kind of alien love did entere into your heart which substituted gods love? 

No, moy droog.  That is not how it works.  To be honest, and meaning no disrespect, you cannot understand what it means to lose your faith until you go through it yourself.  And I hope you never do.

• Super Moderator
4 minutes ago, aik said:

If you once decide to have full jesus again, i will be standing with our heavenly father at the door greeting you., and all the church and angels

Mighty cordial of you.

1 hour ago, aik said:

try to be changed into holiness believing Muhammed. You will fail.

Millions of Muslins will testify the opposite, in complete sincerity, even certainty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TABA said:

Millions of Muslins will testify the opposite, in complete sincerity, even certainty.

But if you get into their belief about holiness and what they call holy, you will be shocked. They use the same words as we do, but mean different. Well, it is not the topic here, but their holiness is Muhammed with all his stuff. Ours is Jesus Christ. 

I believe aik is the best example I have ever seen of a complete brain washing.  He is the true Christian.  Like scripture says, he has become as a child.  Blind faith and child like energy for Jesus.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TABA said:

DITTO!  (I am out of "likes")

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Weezer said:

I believe aik is the best example I have ever seen of a complete brain washing.  He is the true Christian.  Like scripture says, he has become as a child.  Blind faith and child like energy for Jesus.

I just hope his god never tells him to take up arms for his faith.  Or stone his children or wife for disobedience.

• Like 4

On 7/21/2023 at 9:42 AM, aik said:

Why would Jesus allow a 'substitute alien love' to enter someone's heart when they prayed to Jesus?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, midniterider said:

Why would Jesus allow a 'substitute alien love' to enter someone's heart when they prayed to Jesus?

And why did God lead me to agnosticism when I prayed to him to help me discern truth??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Weezer said:

And why did God lead me to agnosticism when I prayed to him to help me discern truth??

According to Aik's bible, God is a jealous god. I just don't see a jealous god allowing some imposter god to enter our hearts, especially when we are praying to JESUS directly. If the bible is true, I don't see the jealous God of the bible leading you away from himself and into agnosticism, Weezer. 

Therefore God is either not a jealous god like the bible claims... which means the bible either lies or is in ERROR, or the bible is ignorant of God's lack of jealousy...or it means the God of the bible doesn't exist. I don't really see any other possible ways to account for these reasons for God letting you and others slip through the cracks when you PRAYED RIGHT TO HIM. 

29 minutes ago, midniterider said:

According to Aik's bible, God is a jealous god. I just don't see a jealous god allowing some imposter god to enter our hearts, especially when we are praying to JESUS directly. If the bible is true, I don't see the jealous God of the bible leading you away from himself and into agnosticism, Weezer. 

Therefore God is either not a jealous god like the bible claims... which means the bible either lies or is in ERROR, or the bible is ignorant of God's lack of jealousy...or it means the God of the bible doesn't exist. I don't really see any other possible ways to account for these reasons for God letting you and others slip through the cracks when you PRAYED RIGHT TO HIM. 

I should have put a grinning face after my post.  I was being somewhat sarcastic in making my point..

13 minutes ago, Weezer said:

I should have put a grinning face after my post.  I was being somewhat sarcastic in making my point..

😏

2 hours ago, Weezer said:

The devil made me do it.  😁

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

@aik, are you still with us?  Is everything okay with you?  We haven't heard from you in a while. 

35 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

@aik, are you still with us?  Is everything okay with you?  We haven't heard from you in a while. 

Thank you Prof. I am allright.

I decided to keep praying silence for a while expecting notices from you.

As well I was reading a Bishop's message in Bart Ehrman's Why am I not a Christian or so, and wanted to make a replic commonly to everyone. But unfortunately I found out that the thread is closed. 

Besides that, sometimes I have to do much at church, at work, or with family, relatives, etc. That is why not always it is possible for me to be here.

Also TABA does not want to answer in our mutual thread in Colosseum. But I am patient. May God help him to be found by Jesus and have everlasting life. 

Take care, my firend. 

8 minutes ago, aik said:

Also TABA does not want to answer in our mutual thread in Colosseum. But I am patient. May God help him to be found by Jesus and have everlasting life. 

I doubt I will be found by Jesus, but I will post a response in our Colosseum thread.  

3 minutes ago, TABA said:

I doubt I will be found by Jesus, but I will post a response in our Colosseum thread.  

ok TABA. 

Take care. 

• Super Moderator
31 minutes ago, aik said:

Thank you Prof. I am allright.

Glad to hear you are well.  Yes, family, work, and other social obligations are very important and our community here should never take away from that.  Come on back when you have time.

Matthew 4 : 8

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendour.

Hello aik.

Did Jesus and Satan go to a very high mountain from which all the kingdoms of the world could be seen?

Earth from Space

Thank you,

Walter.

48 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

Matthew 4 : 8

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendour.

Hello aik.

Did Jesus and Satan go to a very high mountain from which all the kingdoms of the world could be seen?

Earth from Space

Thank you,

Walter.

Hello Walter.

not necessarily.

1 hour ago, aik said:

Hello Walter.

not necessarily.

Please be more specific, aik.

Jesus is referred to in that verse.  So was it literally true that he was on that mountain?  Y / N ?

The devil is referred to in that verse.  So was it literally true that he was also on that mountain?  Y / N ?

All the kingdoms of the world are referred to in that verse.

So was it literally true that they could all be seen by Jesus and the devil?  Y / N ?

A very high mountain is referred to in that verse.

So was it literally true that all the kingdoms of the world were seen by Jesus and the devil from that mountain?  Y / N ?

Thank you,

Walter.

14 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

Please be more specific, aik.

Jesus is referred to in that verse.  So was it literally true that he was on that mountain?  Y / N ?

The devil is referred to in that verse.  So was it literally true that he was also on that mountain?  Y / N ?

All the kingdoms of the world are referred to in that verse.

So was it literally true that they could all be seen by Jesus and the devil?  Y / N ?

A very high mountain is referred to in that verse.

So was it literally true that all the kingdoms of the world were seen by Jesus and the devil from that mountain?  Y / N ?

Thank you,

Walter.

Do you believe that there is no god because you do not see such one?