Goodbye Jesus

Anyone Remember This Tract?

Guest georgemacdonald

In it's practice and how it is sometimes different from the ideal in its holy texts I see Islam exactly the same as the other 2 [A]brahamic religions.

Not that you were asking me, but just saying.

I welcome your comments, Purple.

I understand your point. Historically speaking, there is a lot of blood on the hands of both Jews and Christians. I'm not going to try to make excuses for any of the carnage. I only ask you to recognize that there are elements within both Judaism and Christianity that at least point the way toward a truly better world for all of us, characterized by compassion, kindness, and True Love for humanity and for the earth, that are missing from Islam. Muhammad, I believe, wanted to stop time in his own century. Judaism and Christianity, at least in my opinion, take the future of the human race into account in their religious doctrines. It may not be the future that you and other unbelievers envision, but it is at least a future in which different people can come together and commune with one another as children of God.

All my love to you – and God's too,

Princess Keesha

Direct Descendant of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba

Mother to Cornelius, Sheba, Persia, Perseus, and Theron

No, dear... you're just swinging from the crazy tree...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Princess Keesha

• Grandpa Harley

• ShackledNoMore

• Thackerie

Pay no attention to "Princess Keesha". "She" is actually a he named Max Varazslo.

Max Varázsló is a white Jew living in New Sodom who was once employed by Our Holy Church as a publisher and computer guru. He was never a member of God's Only True Church.

He is a known liar

That's a matter of opinion. Euphgeek may be referring to the details of a past relationship he had with Max Varázsló. I don't know.

who has been trolling the homosexual newsgroups for the last six or seven years under various names.

Although I very occasionally post to alt.politics.homosexuality, most of my Gospel preaching was largely confined in the alt.parenting.solutions and misc.kids Usenet newsgroups. I stopped preaching there primarily because of Euphgeek's overtly racist language. He periodically made fun of my Holy Ebonic Gospel rhetoric! My beloved mother, Holy Queen Henrietta, will be delivering her annual Halloween message on those groups within a few days. I hope you'll take time to read it.

If you don't believe me, just do a Google Groups search for "First Universal Christian Kingdom".

Then hopefully you'll discover that the First Universal Christian Kingdom actually exists, Euphgeek and other scoffers to the contrary.

All my love – and God's too,

Princess Keesha

Ro-bear, I sure hope you are right, that Keesha is a fraud.

Deva, sweetness heart!

This Google search indicates that it's the real deal, or we have the reincarnation of the Andy Kaufman...

Princess Keesha may not be one of our own, but just following a few of the googles shows her to be a fraud. In one message, she calls for donations to the Mount Golgotha Pain Center. No such center seems to exist. Plus, the acronyms FUCK and GOTCHA (associations in which she claims membership) are a bit over the top.

I have every trust you exist... I just think you're mental.

I hear they put a man on the moon...

Princess is obviously a Troll. No need to get worked up over his/her stuff. If he/she causes too much stir, the "ban" button isn't far from my mouse pointer...

are we goofin' on Elvis too? BAY-BEH!

I think most of you have never met a genuine True Christian like me. I'm here to give you the opportunity to see what we're really like.

if you are a true Christian then I am so grateful I have never met one. Seriously..Your dialogue closely resembles that of some of the mentally ill patients I used to cut hair for..

Have you thought about seeing a psychiatrist and telling him/her this stuff? I bet you could get a government check.

Now, now Han, before we imply that the Princess is stretching the truth, let's give her the opportunity to prove her identity as a direct descendant of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba by asking a couple of easy questions that she should be able to answer immediately.

Hey, Princess Keesha -

Please answer the following questions and prove the doubters wrong:

1. What is the name of the tribe to which the descendants of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba belong?

King Solomon, of course, was a member of the Tribe of Judah, as was Ethiopian Haile Selassie, otherwise known as the “Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah.†Many members of the Beta Israel trace their lineage to the Tribe of Dan. Migration of Danites into Sabaean territory didn’t begin until the reign of Rehoboam, son of King Solomon. There is also a theory that the Midianite children of Moses Our Teacher took refuge in the ancient Cushite kingdom shortly after the Exodus, making them putative Levites. The Lemba people of Southern Africa are a non-Ethiopian group of Black Jews, but it is likely that most of them left Eretz Israel some time after the Conquest. Our Holy Church is headed by Messianic Orthodox Black Jews, some of whom identify the Queen of Sheba not with the Ethiopian queen Makeda but rather with a princess of the 21st-dynasty pharaoh Tit-kheper-u-Re, who also ruled under the throne name Hor-pa-Seba-kha-en-Niut.

WRONG. "Tribe of Judah" is a symbolic name. The actual name of the tribe is Amhara.

2. From Solomon and Sheba's time to the present day, how many emperors have had the same name as their son who also became an emperor?

Do you mean only the emperors of Ethiopia, or all the emperors who ever lived? There are no such emperors in the Solomonid Dynasty of Ethiopia that I know of. The closest instance came near the end of the 14th century AD, when Newaya Maryam (“Vessel of Maryâ€) succeeded Newaya Krestos (“Vessel of Christâ€). The names are not exactly alike, and both "kings of kings" adopted distinctive throne names.

WRONG. Two. Menalik I and Menalik II (though II, in the 19th century, was no relation).

3. What item did Solomon have her take away from Israel for safekeeping in her native land?

The Holy Bible doesn’t specify what King Solomon gave to the Queen of Sheba beyond “whatsoever she asked†(I Kings 10:13). We can presume that he taught her True Religion (as suggested by I Kings 10:6-9) and the art of Solomonic lovemaking. According to the Kebra Nagast, however, the son of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba, Menelik, was entrusted with the Ark of the Covenant in Solomon’s Temple on reaching maturity and took it back to Sheba with him. This assertion dates from within the Christian Era and is not supported by Biblical evidence. It has never been part of Our True Church's teachings.

Close enough.

4. Where is that item now?

The Ark of the Covenant that Menelik (not his mother Makeda) supposedly received from King Solomon is reported to be kept in the city of Aksum in Ethiopia, possibly in the Church of Our Lady Mary, although that theory is widely disputed.

Close enough, though it's usually spelled Axum.

Now what do I win?

Points for being able to use Goggle and an "impressive" 50% success rate.

Princess Keesha

Princess Keesha may not be one of our own,

Well, I'm definitely not an ex-Christian, if that's what you're implying. I'm a True Christian. I want unbelievers like you to have the opportunity to get to know True Christians before you make your final decision with regard to God's promises.

but just following a few of the googles shows her to be a fraud.

A fraud? How cruel of you! I am a living, breathing, Bible-believing, God-glorifying, Truth-testifying True Christian Believer who is everything I claim to be. Are you unbelievers skeptical of everything that doesn't conform to your isolationist worldview? If so, I truly feel sorry for you.

In one message, she calls for donations to the Mount Golgotha Pain Center. No such center seems to exist.

It exists all right. Dr. Tucker had to register it in Barbados to avoid interference from the Infernal Revenue Service, wich refused to grant it tax-exempt status. Our Holiness Pain Center helps sinners break bad habits by administering lite painTM to them in a setting that's supposed to resemble hell with its full spectrum of horrors. There's been a line around the block every night since they opened the doors. Pain therapy is apparently big business in the troubled world we live in today. It really does help people stop cursing, smoking, drinking, and taking drugs. Most people limp out of that place praising God. Now what could be wrong with that?

Plus, the acronyms F*CK and GOTCHA (associations in which she claims membership) are a bit over the top.

I explained to you earlier that Our Holy Church is "over the top" the same way that God Almighty is "over the top" of all His creation. We are after all one nation under God, are we not? We never use the acronyms. Our Church's Holy Prince Hubert derived those names from the original Holy Hebrews names in order to cleanse those peviously objectionable words of all unpleasant associations and thus to rededicate them to the Greater Glory of God.

Princess Keesha

Princess is obviously a Troll. No need to get worked up over his/her stuff. If he/she causes too much stir, the "ban" button isn't far from my mouse pointer...

Ya know Hans, we're thinking similar on this thread...

kFL

If you believed they put a man on the moon, (man on the moon)

If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool

Deva, sweetness heart!

This Google search indicates that it's the real deal, or we have the reincarnation of the Andy Kaufman...

Well, real or unreal, darling, he/she/it is nutty as a Christmas fruitcake!!

kFL

You guys check the IPs? That's a clear give away, even if they are not the same, they should be within the same block as the spoofers real identity. Shot me the server logs if you like, I will take a look for you. I have dealt with spoofers before.

;)

Deva, sweetness heart!

Well, real or unreal, darling, he/she/it is nutty as a Christmas fruitcake!!

a-men sista!

kFL

You guys check the IPs? That's a clear give away, even if they are not the same, they should be within the same block as the spoofers real identity. Shot me the server logs if you like, I will take a look for you. I have dealt with spoofers before.

;)

At the risk of second guessing Great Uncle Kevin (the cool great uncle who shows you how to do all the great stuff your mother would have a fit if she knew...) I'd think Kevin knows where they're posting from on the planet, knows all the severs between them and the board and have sniffers watching the perimeter...

I'd pay a good shilling to see Kevin Vs Predator (feat Heidi the evil mini mutt)

WRONG.

I am NOT wrong! You are cheating! God does not approve of that!

"Tribe of Judah" is a symbolic name. The actual name of the tribe is Amhara.

The Tribe of Judah is attested at least as far back as the composition of the Book of Exodus, which took place no later than the reign of King Solomon. The Amhara are properly an ethnic group, not a tribe, whose origins cannot reliably be traced back farther than the first century BC. You may be confusing them with the founders of the ancient Kingdom of Aksum known as the Agazyan. The Amhara were only one of several ethnic groups making up that ancient kingdom, although over the centuries their native language, Amharic, was adopted by many of them. Please refer to Stuart Munro-Hay's study Aksum: An African Civilization of Late Antiquity before you dare question the scholarship of a True African American Woman of God like me! You may also find Harold G. Marcus's History of Ethiopia helpful in understanding the identity of the various Amharic-speaking peoples and the history of the Kingdom of Aksum.

WRONG. Two. Menalik I and Menalik II (though II, in the 19th century, was no relation).

Your question was "From Solomon and Sheba's time to the present day, how many emperors have had the same name as their son who also became an emperor?" Even if we assume that Menelik I's son succeeded him as emperor -- a title that was definitely not used at that time -- there is no reliable record stating that the son's name was also Menelik, so you're definitely wrong there. Furthermore, Menelik II was succeeded by Iyasu V, who was Menelik II's grandson, not his son. (Iyasu V was also never formally crowned emperor of Ethiopia either, but we'll let that pass for the time being.) Menelik II's only son was named Wossen Seged, and he died in childhood. It was not the custom of the Ethiopian royal family to name sons after their fathers. So you're wrong on that count too.

Close enough.

Yet your question was absolutely wrong! King Solomon did not "have" the Queen of Sheba take the Ark of the Covenant back to her home country. According to Ethiopian tradition, she had nothing to do with the decision.

Close enough, though it's usually spelled Axum.

Not in scholarly texts it isn't. I take it you prefer to avoid those.

Points for being able to use Goggle

Goggle?

and an "impressive" 50% success rate.

It doesn't take much to impress the poorly lettered. My success rate just rose to 100% in spite of your poorly worded questions. You should at least send me two cans of Turtle Wax for my trouble.

I'll pray for you, Thackerie. You need help!

Princess Keesha

f you are a [T]rue Christian then I am so grateful I have never met one. Seriously..Your dialogue

Doesn't it still take two people to engage in a dialogue?

closely resembles that of some of the mentally ill patients I used to cut hair for..

How cruel! Would you care to give me a more specific example so I'll know exactly what you have in mind when you say that? I understand that a lot of you unbelievers have been abused by pseudo-Christians in congregations full of preachy hypocrites, but that doesn't mean for a minute that True Christians like me are anything like them. I've come here to bring a message of Faith, Hope, and Restoration. I'm sorry you don't recognize it for what it is.

Have you thought about seeing a psychiatrist and telling him/her this stuff?

Our Holy Church teaches that most psychiatrists are just pill-pushing quacks in thrall to Big Pharma and not bona fide healers. However, if you're willing to pay any and all costs arising from a psychiatric evaluation, I'd be more than happy to undergo one for your edification. Is that a deal?

I bet you could get a government check.

I doubt that the current corrupt government could even begin to match the handsome salary my father pays me to preach, teach, pray, praise, prophesy, and testify for the Greater Glory of God.

Princess Keesha

You want to itemise 'cruel' then let us discuss what the Hebrews did to the Canaanites, or the Midianites... no one here is kiling you and raping your children because god told them to....

Vacuous, posturing, fool....

Princess is obviously a [t]roll. No need to get worked up over his/her stuff. If he/she causes too much stir, the "ban" button isn't far from my mouse pointer...

Well! If I'm going to be threatened with exclusion from the group I will gladly take my True Gospel Message of Faith, Hope, and Restoration somewhere it can and will be better appreciated. I've tried to show all of you how True Christians really behave, but none of you could see past your own hateful prejudices.

Lord, I tried to help these people. Thou knowest I should not have to forfeit that new wing on my Southern mansion that we discussed when I agreed to return here. It isn't my fault if unbelievers feel intimidated by the Truth as revealed in Thy Word, is it?

All my love to you all – and God's too,

Princess Keesha

Oh, go fuck yourself you zealot...

Lord, I tried to help these people. Thou knowest I should not have to forfeit that new wing on my Southern mansion that we discussed when I agreed to return here. It isn't my fault if unbelievers feel intimidated by the Truth as revealed in Thy Word, is it?

Get the hell back to your mansion and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

I understand that a lot of you unbelievers have been abused by pseudo-Christians in congregations full of preachy hypocrites, but that doesn't mean for a minute that True Christians like me are anything like them. I've come here to bring a message of Faith, Hope, and Restoration. I'm sorry you don't recognize it for what it is.

You actually understand next to nothing about us. You haven't come here for any other reason then to put another jewel in your crown. What you're failing to grasp is every Christian claims the same as you Kees, They are all True ™ Christians. All of them bring the same bullshit abuse dressed up under the guise of Faith, Hope and restoration. You follow an abusive cult. Your dogma suffers from battered wives syndrome. Where love equals suffering, The victims always try to please and always let down the abuser. You smile and put a gun to peoples head and say it's for the greater good. You use fear, terror and unlimited cruelty in the name of your gawd to win them over to the cult.

Our Holy Church teaches that most psychiatrists are just pill-pushing quacks in thrall to Big Pharma and not bona fide healers. However, if you're willing to pay any and all costs arising from a psychiatric evaluation, I'd be more than happy to undergo one for your edification. Is that a deal?

Cults (Churches) have always been against advancement or understanding mental illness. Cults (Churches) have always painted scientists and some Doctors as tools of the devil. If it were up to the church Science/medical would cease to exist except for advantages to the cults. The fact that you ignore this and give the propaganda bullshit of quacks shows you are just parroting like any good sheep what your masters tell you. Doctors saved my life, they also saved my sons life, which is more then I can say about Buybull thumpers who pray to their god demon. :Wendywhatever:

I doubt that the current corrupt government could even begin to match the handsome salary my father pays me to preach, teach, pray, praise, prophesy, and testify for the Greater Glory of God.

I assume you and your father pay taxes fully then for all your hard work? Do you pay taxes or are you exempt because of the bullshit you spread as faith? Please tell us all how "upstanding' you are and how much the government doesn't help you. LOL!!

... you dare question the scholarship of a True African American Woman of God like me! ...

My husband, a TRUE ETHIOPIAN with a Ph.D. in History, says you're full of shit.

I, on the other hand, am much nicer; I merely say that you're a phony not worth any more of my time.

Well! If I'm going to be threatened with exclusion from the group I will gladly take my True Gospel Message of Faith, Hope, and Restoration somewhere it can and will be better appreciated. I've tried to show all of you how True Christians really behave, but none of you could see past your own hateful prejudices.

:lmao: Greater is he that is in you and all that Empty bullshit. Right? LOL! Your god is a failure as proven by all his minions that come here attempting to save and educate us! Time after time they end up leaving because they aren't strong enough to over come logic and hard questions. :lmao: Your Truth ™ can't even withstand simple questions. Your god ™ can't even help his drowning cult member against us evil godless wonders. You can't get past the mocking and ridicule that you felt god had you ready for. You're as weak as your god, you fundys never last! :loser::lmao: