Goodbye Jesus

Anyone Remember This Tract?

Guest georgemacdonald

... you dare question the scholarship of a True African American Woman of God like me! ...

My husband, a TRUE ETHIOPIAN with a Ph.D. in History, says you're full of shit.

I, on the other hand, am much nicer; I merely say that you're a phony not worth any more of my time.

Thack,

She'll be telling you next that it was the Nubians who are the only true Africans...

Goodbye Jesus
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Princess Keesha

• Grandpa Harley

• ShackledNoMore

• Thackerie

Well! If I'm going to be threatened with exclusion from the group I will gladly take my True Gospel Message of Faith, Hope, and Restoration somewhere it can and will be better appreciated. I've tried to show all of you how True Christians really behave, but none of you could see past your own hateful prejudices.

Funny that your behavior has been pretty indistinguishable from so many other competing True Christians™ who have stopped here.

One thing's for sure: they're all crackpots, and it's gotten pretty tough to figure out which one is supposed to be the TRUE True Christian™.

Also interesting the way the "hateful prejudices" card is tossed onto the table. Given the horrifying track record of xianity for racial prejudice, bigotry against gays, etc., I'll consider it a badge of honor to belong to a group accused of "hateful prejudices" by a True Christian™.

Since you've practically begged me to come back, I will...

Greater is [H]e that is in you and all that Empty bull***. Right? LOL!

Those are your words, not mine.

Your [G]od is a failure as proven by all his minions that come here attempting to save and educate us! Time after time they end up leaving because they aren't strong enough to over come [sic] logic and hard questions.

I answered every one of your questions -- even those that had illogic and outright falsehood in them. What did I get in return but a bunch of foul language? The Truly Intelligent refute falsehoods with facts. I haven't seen any of you doing that yet.

Your Truth can't even withstand simple questions.

Questions I can handle. Threats are another matter. Which of the answers I gave to anyone don't satisfy you and why? If we can carry on a civilized discourse here, I'll be more than happy to answer all your questions. I also try to learn something new from every encounter with you as well.

Your [G]od can't even help his drowning cult member

The One True God is neither worshipped nor served by cult members. Christ Jesus has saved millions of True Believers from drowning in the Sewers of Sin. He will not be mocked!

against us evil godless wonders.

Why are you evil? I never called you that. Your moderators threatened to pull the plug on my preaching. Last year one of them deleted Our Holy Church's generous offer to perform a thorough exorcism on Brother Jeff to cure his psychological disorders once and for all. Your atheism obviously hasn't been able to save you from the faith, hope, and devotion of True Believers like me.

You can't get past the mocking and ridicule that you felt [G]od had you ready for.

I never said anything of the kind. I "put on the whole armour of God" (Ephesians 6:11) before coming back here. If I am allowed to discuss True Religion with you freely, I will. I can handle mocking and ridicule as long as I'm allowed to retort with the True Gospel Message.

You're as weak as your god, you [F]und[amentalist]s never last!

Almighty God is in fact infinitely strong. If you'll allow me, I will speak for Him. I'm no loser. I personally reflect God's Glory.

All my love to you – and God's too,

Princess Keesha

Direct Descendant of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba

Mother to Cornelius, Sheba, Persia, Perseus, and Theron

My husband, a TRUE ETHIOPIAN with a Ph.D. in History, says you're full of ****.

And that's considered a scholarly retort? Did your husband purchase his purported Ph.D. from an online diploma mill? Whether he did or didn't, I'm willing to review any demonstrable facts either he or you would care to present to counter my arguments. For the record, no reputable historian believes that the Queen of Sheba, whoever she may have been, asked King Solomon to give her the original Ark of the Covenant, or that he would have given it to her if she had. Few scholars of any persuasion believe the Ark still exists in any part of the world today. I hope Mr. Thackerie's Ph.D. is worth whatever he spent on it. No scholarly study, furthermore, defines the Amhara people in particular as the descendants of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. The two Meneliks lived centuries apart. Did you bother to read the actual question you posed? It doesn't sound like it.

I, on the other hand, am much nicer;

That's at least one point in your favor. You need all you can get.

I merely say that you're a phony not worth any more of my time.

That's fine with me. If you can't back up your flimsy assertions with anything even resembling reputable scholarship, I'll leave it to true historians to do the research for themselves. I cited two verifiable sources to back up my arguments. You just slung mud at one of God's Most Faithful and Truthful Servants.

Princess Keesha

So they get just as addicted to this site as we do. Must be something about truth and clarity of thought and freedom of expression that just won't let you go no matter how resolved you are.

Queen of Sheba, you can be sure that our moderators don't bat an eye about banning trolls. So you better clean up your act or be prepared to be cut loose. You should see what's happenng in the Arena. We're no batch of bush babies here.

And you can also be sure that any one of us is going to trust the word of regulars such as Euphgeek over yours any day of the year. When Euphgeek, Grandpa Harley, or ShackledNoMore googles something and reports on it, I know I can find something of substance at the other end--and if I can't it's because I made a mistake. When they report deception and the likes, I know there's something to it. Whereas for you, there's nothing in your posts. Your posts are full of fluff and dustballs and conceitedness. You give the impression of being nothing but an airhead. Then you sign off "all my love and god's too."

As if that mattered. God doesn't exist, so god's love is nonexistent. And you're nothing but an airhead so your love is nonexistent. And you think your fancy signature and decorations matter???

My husband, a TRUE ETHIOPIAN with a Ph.D. in History, says you're full of ****.

And that's considered a scholarly retort? Did your husband purchase his purported Ph.D. from an online diploma mill? Whether he did or didn't, I'm willing to review any demonstrable facts either he or you would care to present to counter my arguments.

Who would trust your review????

Thackery is a trusted and reputed member on these forums. As for you, your very status is on the line.

At first I suspected fwee; now I'm thinking this is pure Bro Jeff.

Neither. And you'll find some interesting results if you google "Princess Keesha" and/or "Max Varazslo," or "Church of Holy Assurance."

And it seems there was an interesting thread with our Princess Keesha a couple of years ago: http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=7125

Good catch, ShackledNoMore. It appears Euphgeek is the member who can shed the most light on this person. Clearly, though, this is satire.

I agree. This person is not for real. The unwarrented move to attack the legitimacy of Thackery's husband's education is a dead give-away.

You actually understand next to nothing about us. You haven't come here for any other reason then to put another jewel in your crown. What you're failing to grasp is every Christian claims the same as you Kees,

I had been hoping God would add a new wing to the mansion He's got prepared for me in heaven if I started preaching here again. Since I will be getting a crown too, however, along with a throne and a scepter, maybe I should go back to Him in prayer and see what other True Rewards are being offered this month for leading unbelievers up the True Way. I wouldn't want to miss out on any special benefits of the evangelical lifestyle.

Please call me Keesha.

They are all True Christians. All of them bring the same bull**** abuse dressed up under the guise of Faith, Hope and restoration. You follow an abusive cult.

I don't think I've brought any kind of "abuse" to the table here. Can you be more specific with regard to what you consider abusive about my preaching?

Our Holy Chutrch is totally different from all those money-grubbing megachurches out there. God's One True Church doesn't have escalators or film crews or video screens. It's nothing like the mind-control cults run by Jim Jones, L. Ron Hubbard, or the Reverend Moon.

Your dogma suffers from battered wive[']s syndrome[... w]here love equals suffering, The victims always try to please and always let down the abuser. You smile and put a gun to people']s head and say it's for the greater good. You use fear, terror and unlimited cruelty in the name of your [God] to win them over to the cult.

Now exactly where have you seen any of this kind of behavior in Our Holy Church or in my personal Gospel ministry? I haven't threatened a single soul here or anywhere. At least not lately. I preach a message of Hope and Healing, not of terror and torture. Most of the people who sign up for treatment at the Holiness Pain Center aren't even members of the Church.

Cults (Churches) have always been against advancement or understanding mental illness.

God's One True Church is not a cult.

At least two of you unbelievers have suggested that I might be mentally ill. It stands to reason you have a lot to learn yourselves. Look at all the malpractice lawsuits filed against doctors these days for overmedicating their patients -- particularly children and the elderly. Give me my Faith Healing Miracle Cures every time, thank you. Even Laura Penny warns us against the dangers of Big Pharma. Don't you believe they're justified?

Cults (Churches) have always painted scientists and some Doctors as tools of the devil.

Please! God's One True Church is not a cult. Are you saying there are no churches that aren't cults? Do you actually classify Unitarians along with Unariuns?

Aren't at least some "doctors" up to no good as well? Do you agree with Dr. Kevorkian's assisted suicide program, for instance? Prozac is not the panacea the world is looking for. Why do you think so many Latter Day "Saints" take it?

If it were up to the church[,] Science/medical would cease to exist except for advantages to the cults. The fact that you ignore this and give the propaganda bull**** of quacks shows you are just parroting like any good sheep what your masters tell you. Doctors saved my life[;] they also saved my son[']s life, which is more then I can say about B[ible] thumpers who pray to their [G]od [whom I can't distinguish from a] demon. I assume you and your father pay taxes fully then for all your hard work?

First, isn't that a mixed metaphor? Do you honestly believe all churches share the same viewpoint in this regard? Anyway, I'm happy that your lives were saved! Praise the Lord for that! That means God gave you both yet another chance to seek Him out and follow His plan for your lives. I've had quite a different experience with doctors. Two of them deliberately put my unborn child's life at risk. Another tried to sedate an ailing aunt of mine with Haldol when they knew it posed a danger to her health. My father intervened just in time to deliver her from her quack "doctor's" evil clutches.

Yes, we pay taxes. As citizens of the United States we pay both state and federal income tax, sales tax, and property taxes here in Dallas.

Do you pay taxes or are you exempt because of the bull**** you spread as faith? Please tell us all how "upstanding["] you are and how much the government doesn't help you. LOL!!

Our duties as True Christian evangelists do not involve the distribution of manure in any form. God's One True Church enjoys tax-exempt status, yes.

I consider myself highly upstanding and law-abiding. The government of this country never offered me a handout, if that's what you mean. Non-profit organizations all qualify for tax-exempt status -- even American Atheists and the Church of What's Happenin' Now.

Princess Keesha

You actually understand next to nothing about us. You haven't come here for any other reason then to put another jewel in your crown. What you're failing to grasp is every Christian claims the same as you Kees,

I had been hoping God would add a new wing to the mansion He's got prepared for me in heaven if I started preaching here again. Since I will be getting a crown too, however, along with a throne and a scepter, maybe I should go back to Him in prayer and see what other True Rewards are being offered this month for leading unbelievers up the True Way. I wouldn't want to miss out on any special benefits of the evangelical lifestyle.

Please call me Keesha.

I guess this isn't money-grubbing; this is kingdom-grubbing, pure and simple. :repuke:

Who would trust your review????

Anyone with a rational mind.

Thacker[ie] is a trusted and reputed member on these forums. As for you, your very status is on the line.

She may have fooled you, but she doesn't fool me. I'm not asking any of you to take my word for anything. Go to any reliable data source and check out the facts for yourselves. I listed the names of two scholarly studies. Read them if you doubt my testimony. Read others besides those if you're still not convinced. I'm amazed that avowed unbelievers believe that the "tribe" of Amhara originated with King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba, that Solomon "had" the queen "take" the Ark of the Covenant to Sheba "for safekeeping" -- when during the reign of Solomon was the Ark ever in danger? -- and that any of the historical emperors of Ethiopia were named after their fathers. The two Meneliks lives almost three thousand years apart!

And what about my "status" is on the line, Ruby? I'm still a blessed and beloved Child of God whether you unbelievers pay heed to me or not.

I'll pray for you,

Princess Keesha

:wicked: The way I remember it was they were riding in a buggy and the buggy hits a bump and they get thrown out and end up in hell, where the man removes his head and GWB pops out and says "Welcome to hell."

At least two of you unbelievers have suggested that I might be mentally ill. It stands to reason you have a lot to learn yourselves. Look at all the malpractice lawsuits filed against doctors these days...

This is a non sequitur. Yes, some doctors are guilty of malpractice; but that fact does not negate legitimate questions about your sanity.

To our fine mods and admins: I consider PK to be not only a troll but a spammer trying to drum up support for her ministry. I vote in favour of banning her.

Since you've practically begged me to come back, I will...

The only thing I'll beg is your pardon on occasion, outside of that I don't beg.

Greater is [H]e that is in you and all that Empty bull***. Right? LOL!

Those are your words, not mine.

No they are actually your own words... see your last statement here in the very answer you gave me. :rolleyes: Here.

Almighty God is in fact infinitely strong. If you'll allow me, I will speak for Him. I'm no loser. I personally reflect God's Glory.

Secondly Keesh... Don't edit my verbiage then attribute it to quoting me. I deliberately lower case your evil gods name, and I also use words like Bullshit fully spelled out. This is our territory here. One is allowed freedom of expression here, if it's offensive to you, then hit the X button and be gone.

The One True God is neither worshipped nor served by cult members. Christ Jesus has saved millions of True Believers from drowning in the Sewers of Sin. He will not be mocked!

You're right it wont be mocked, we can't mock what doesn't exist. The zealots whom are true believers ™ are cult members. You are all willing to not only die for your blood god but some of you are also willing to kill for him.

This has got to be one of the most enjoyable threads in a minute. Thankyou Kees for your crazy ramblings.

And by the way, I know the Jesus you speak of. He is a latino guy who drives a tractor on a nearby farm. I asked him did he know you and he said no. He actually said it in front of his father who runs the farm.

So...I guess he denied you in front of his father.. We have room for you in our legion of nonbelievers. I guess your pretty much screwed since Jesus doesnt know you.

c'mon over to the darkside.. I can introduce you to Jesus.

Of course, a full mental exam would be mandatory..

I'm calling bullshit on this thread...

Enough of giving Punk Chick hits by folks hitting OP. More than enough of Queen of the Sandy Lands of CrotchOTopia and Places Farther South.

Sheeeeiiiiiiittttttt......

kFL