Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

Funny, I have a Quran lying (har har!) just next to me (it IS quite the happenstance since I moved into a new house today and didn't plan to read anything "Holy", it just happened to lie around by mere chance. I DID plan to read Christopher Hitchens though. Oh the irony!) and double-checked some of the Sura-references in that video, and sad to say, most seem to be off the mark. Could be my Quran is wrong though.

• Super Moderator

//youtu.be/POJdu4HV-Ng

I betcha most christians would laugh and agree with most of this video but would never EVER see the ludicrous similarities in their own holey book.  

University Islamic Society students 'make death threats' as they disrupt controversial blasphemy lecture by human rights activist who they said 'violated their safe space' -- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3342645/University-Islamic-Society-students-make-death-threats-disrupt-lecture-human-rights-activist.html

This has got to be the pinnacle of irony:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qhYFe0deTo#t=2m45s

It's from a Swedish TV-debate (2010 I think) about "Islamophobia". The nervous looking guy in the hat is a Swedish convert, and he talks about how misunderstood Islam is, and how exaggerated the violent and negative aspects are. Later on, during the same debate (couldn't find the clip) he jokingly goes on about how Islam is misrepresented as "Bearded fanatics with automatic rifles". Guess what? Last year, the same guy posted a video, posing in Syria with an automatic rifle, crying about jihad.

What is even more frightening however, is that the man talking in the beginning of the clip (Mehmet Kaplan) is a member of our ruling cabinet (he's a total islamist apologist) and that the guy at the very end, Nima Daryamadj, a Swedish-Iranian journalist and one of the few sane participants (and hands down one of the brightest people in this sad country), actually left Sweden for Kurdistan because the debate climate was too messed up. 

This is what awaits us if Islam is triumphant:

• Super Moderator

from the article ---- (and I can't wait to see how long his "respectful" policy lasts.  Maybe until someone else who agrees that since "Gambia's destiny is in the hands of the Almighty Allah" it's time to overthrow the current government and enforce Sharia law!)  WendyDoh.gif
PRESIDENT Yahya Jammeh has declared the Gambia “an Islamic state”, but stressed that the rights of the Christian minority in the small west African country would be respected and that women would not be held to a dress code.

“Gambia’s destiny is in the hands of the Almighty Allah. As from today, Gambia is an Islamic state. We will be an Islamic state that will respect the rights of the citizens,” he was quoted as saying on the presidential website.

In television footage of the address on GRTV, seen by AFP on Saturday, the president did not go into detail about what the change would mean for the country, but he reassured Christians and followers of other faiths they would be able to worship freely.

“Christians will be given their due respect. The way of celebrating Christmas will continue,” he said, adding that no one had the right to interfere with others’ “way of life”.

He also warned against trying to impose a dress code on women. “I have not appointed anyone as an Islamic policeman. The way women dress is not your business,” he said.

< snipped >

To be honest, that seems like it could be fake. Why would a TV host who's not even wearing a hijab stand up for islamism? The Egyptian middle class is secularized enough to not endorse TV-hosts who support islamism.

Also, MEMRI is a  pro-Israeli institute that continually cherry-pick the worst of the worst of the Arab world for shits and giggles. And propaganda...

Hahahaha... This cracked me up GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Exclusive: Islamic State sanctioned organ harvesting in document taken in U.S. raid -- http://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-islamic-state-sanctioned-organ-harvesting-document-taken-032210230.html

The ruling, contained in a January 31, 2015 document reviewed by Reuters, says taking organs from a living captive to save a Muslim's life, even if it is fatal for the captive, is permissible.

• Super Moderator

Are there any "good" Muslims today? No doubt there are. There were good Nazis, the ones who didn't grasp what the Nazi regime was all about and the methods it employed to attain world domination. I'm sure there are some Muslims who don't understand the Islamic agenda and tactics employed by the faithful. There are enough victims of Islam, mostly Islamic themselves, to see that the religion is not worth saving, promoting or protecting in civilized parts of the world.

Are there any "good" Muslims today? No doubt there are. There were good Nazis, the ones who didn't grasp what the Nazi regime was all about and the methods it employed to attain world domination. I'm sure there are some Muslims who don't understand the Islamic agenda and tactics employed by the faithful. There are enough victims of Islam, mostly Islamic themselves, to see that the religion is not worth saving, promoting or protecting in civilized parts of the world.

The bolded is quite apt.

I know quite a few peace-loving, good muslims. But they fit into two categories: those who don't understand what Islam really is, and those who don't take their religion that seriously or literally. The former group is larger than the latter.

Apparently, the raping of women is so bad within ISIS, even their leaders see reason for "reform" on the matter.

Here is one of the "laws" they've set up. The loopholes are still brutally apparent. I'm sure they'll work that out...

"If the owner of a female captive, who has a daughter suitable for intercourse, has sexual relations with the latter, he is not permitted to have intercourse with her mother and she is permanently off limits to him. Should he have intercourse with her mother then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her daughter and she is to be off limits to him."

Islamic State Issues Fatwa On How To Properly Rape Enslaved Women, Girls -- http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/islamic-state-rape-fatwa_568237e7e4b0b958f65a55ae?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

LOL a thread full of bad Islamic ideas... And many here just want to leave the gates open to them. 

Makes sense.

• Like 1