Goodbye Jesus

Influence of the Holy Spirit

Mythra

Guest Challenger
News:

A moderate earthquake with an early magnitude of 5.6 struck at 8:41 this morning six miles southeast of the desert community of Anza. More to come.

I felt it too. The previous evening I installed six large bookcases and earthquake mounted them. Talk about perfect timing.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogmatically_challenged

• Ouroboros

• Mythra

• Burry The Rag

I felt it too.  The previous evening I installed six large bookcases and earthquake mounted them.  Talk about perfect timing.

Did anything break? We're lucky, the valley we live in is not a faultline, so we don't feel it as much. But at my wifes work, they said the whole Lowes building was shaking.

I only heard a strong boom, like when you slam a door, but it was deeper and longer. And my wife was outside and things were shaking a bit. But it went away fast. And nothing broke in the house or fell down.

Uh-oh!!  You all in California should know that these are the signs of the "end times", the HS is trying to tell you to come back to your heavenly father.....or else!!

Glad you all are okay...

Maybe it was a sign from the Almighty Bob to turn to his ways too. :grin:

Earthquakes are not so bad. They can be funny sometimes. All of a sudden you feel like you're on the ocean, you feel dizzy and the walls are moving. You start thinking "What did I eat for lunch?" Then it ends, and you realize it was an earthquake.

The strongest one I felt was 8 years ago, in the middle of the night. All of us woke up of the noice in the house, rattling etc. Then we went back to bed. And a half and hour later one of our old antique clocks startet to ring. We keep that one off, but the shaking had made it start again. So it was a night with very little sleep. :)

Wow, active post. You miss a weekend and you miss a lot.

That's cause I attached your name to it, Burry. You're a freakin celebrity around here.

Hi thankful

Now, the truth is that it's so long because HANSOLO and DOGOMATIC hijacked it for about 16 hours.. :vent:

That's cause I attached your name to it, Burry.  You're a freakin celebrity around here.

Hi thankful

Really? Hi Fans.

Psst, Mythra, what's all the fuss? It's just me...

Burry, don't tell anybody I told you this, but here's the deal.

We don't get too many Christians here who are willing to poke their heads out.

When they, do, it's kinda like a group whack-a-mole game. Great fun.

Burry, don't tell anybody I told you this, but here's the deal. 

We don't get too many Christians here who are willing to poke their heads out.

When they, do, it's kinda like a group whack-a-mole game.  Great fun.

Hey sounds like fun...wait a minute...ouch!

Hey sounds like fun...wait a minute...ouch!

:lmao:

:begood:

We tried to make the thread as overwhelming as possible to really make you work! :)

We tried to make the thread as overwhelming as possible to really make you work! :)

No Doubt!

"Thank you for your post. Your post is very important to me. I am currently away from my computer replying to other posts. Please wait paiteintly and your post will be replied to in the order it was received. Thank you for your...

Hey Burry:

One note for you; if you try and respond to every post, you will soon become overwhelmed. (even if you were just confining the discussion to one thread)

Everyone understands this. No one will feel slighted if they write something, and it is not acknowledged and/or refuted. (myself included)

Sometimes you might read a post by someone, and no particular thought or response comes to mind, it's simply an information exchange, basically.

Anyway, I just didn't want you to get BURRY'D here. :lmao::lmao:

Anyway, I just didn't want you to get BURRY'D here.  :lmao:   :lmao:

Oh, sooo lame! :lmao:

I'll wipe that joke under the Rag.