Goodbye Jesus

Debunk My Spiritual Bullshit!

Brother Jeff

THen why waste so much bandwidth on something you 'don't care' about,

Why would you care? :shrug: Oh.... I know..... you just want to argue. :rolleyes:

Not really 'argue' more point out that your selective, bitching, posts, coupled with your loud, very proud ignorance, .....

Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

No, Dave, it's me saying you're a Gobshite troll, who has the intellect and wit of a fence post *sweet smile*

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Dave

• .god

• Brother Jeff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, Dave, it's me saying you're a Gobshite troll, who has the intellect and wit of a fence post *sweet smile*

Gramps - what did I tell you about trolls!? :nono:

I don't care enough about Buddhism to care.

With all due respect, if you don't care enough about something to care whether you are saying true or untrue things about it then why say anything at all.

I have said nothing untrue about Buddhism. Many BELIEVERS in that religion disagree, but then you can expect that with any religion. I don't care to delve into the minutia of any religion be it buddhism or christianity. As proven here all one gets from them is a bunch of lies, doublespeak, groupspeak, and a hell of a lot of twisting words. I have no interest in any of that.

lies and doublespeak? I wonder who that reminds me of?

You also get a lot of stubborn know-it-alls among people with very rigid beliefs...

Trolls - don't feed them and they eventually go away.

That's probably true of most trolls, but not the one I've dealt with for more than two years now on my site. He trolled my now defunct "Religion is Bullshit" site and he recently showed up again on my current "Christianity is Bullshit" site. He got fed for a long while when I was using Blogger to do my site since I had no way to block his posts, and by the time I saw them and got ready to delete them somebody else had fed him or he said something that provoked me and I unwisely chose to respond and feed him. Now I use WordPress, which has advanced security features that keep his posts from ever showing up on the site. He still posts frequently apparently just to try to annoy me, but most of his shit gets deleted unread now. What little of his insulting, obnoxious shit I do read I never respond to. It gives me pleasure to delete his posts knowing that whoever this dipshit is just wasted his time typing in comments that, for the most part, never get read and that absolutely never get taken seriously. My opinion is that this person must be just some pizza-faced loser teenager with no life and no friends who has nothing better to do than visit my site and post insulting, often moronic bullshit that no-one but me ever sees and I don't even read the vast majority of it. I don't read it beyond what I can't help reading to identify who its from. :shrug: All he costs me is about the two minutes or so it takes to mark his shit as spam and delete it. Just having to do that is mildly annoying, but I have to wonder if this pinhead ever has even begun to realize that I'm not even slightly affected by what he has to say (since I don't read most of it anyway) and that he is wasting his time attempting to troll my site. Only a complete and utter moron would attempt to troll a site when he knows his comments will never be published. :twitch:

Gramps - what did I tell you about trolls!? :nono:

Assassin of joy

Jeff, dear...

Most trolls are creatures of ego and terribly small private parts... You either ignore them, or go for their weakest point.

Everybody's

Got

One

Everybody's

Got

One

You called?

Everybody's

Got

One

You called?

:HaHa: Do you think the ego gets too much bad press Gramps?

Everybody's

Got

One

You called?

:HaHa: Do you think the ego gets too much bad press Gramps?

I doubt you can give mine too bad a press... Hell, I don't like living in here with mine ;)

Of course I continue to deny the (absurd) accusation that I am a fundie because it's simply not the case. I will say this again because it is worth repeating, though I will no doubt be wasting my time and energy typing it out. I do not even remotely resemble a fundie of any sort in any way, shape, or form. I'm me, I know how I think and what I believe (and why I do so), and I am (to repeat it yet again) most definitely not even close to being a fundie of any sort. It's glaringly obvious that nothing I could possibly say could convince you otherwise though, so believe whatever you wish about me. As we are no longer friends (and it became crystal clear to me recently that you were never really my friend given your responses on the Yahoo group), I don't give a damn what you think or why you think it. Have I made myself clear?

End of conversation.

You have managed to seriously piss me off anyway since you chose to make the events that occurred on the Yahoo group public here. That was wrong, you should know that, and you owe me an apology. I'm not holding my breath expecting to actually get one, but that doesn't change the fact that it's owed to me. You just can't stand the fact that I don't share your beliefs (and for good reason), so you come here and stir up shit apparently simply to try to make my life more difficult. I have news for you. I'm not doing this. I'm simply not going there. I have better things to do with my time and my energy. Sorry if that doesn't make you happy. Tough shit. I'm done. Deal with it.

Edit: BTW, AtheistMommy, you've officially been ignored. I won't see your posts and I don't really care what you have to say. Just FYI...

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

You expect me to tell you how sorry I am for speaking my mind. LOL! And to top it off I'm suppose to do this on ignore, LOL! LOL! LOL!

Dude, grow the fuck up! Yes, this is the crying shit he did on the yahoo group too. In case any of you would like to read what was actually said here's a link....

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Free_Speech_Atheists/

Btw, this group is managed and owned by Reverend Atheistar, who is still a member of ex-christian.

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now that Jeff's pissed at me. :HappyCry:

I've noticed that.... people around here get really pissed when you don't agree with them.

I've noticed that.... people around here get really pissed when you don't agree with them.

It depends on how much of an asshole they are in the way they disagree... but then I'm explaining archery to a sea urchin with that concept...

It depends on how much of an asshole they are in the way they disagree... but then I'm explaining archery to a sea urchin with that concept...

Look, I think we might as well accept that we may be head-strong people. We all have invested much in the construction of our own perspectives. We're going to fight. But I hope that we will also share.

Look, I think we might as well accept that we may be head-strong people. We all have invested much in the construction of our own perspectives. We're going to fight. But I hope that we will also share.

Valid point... but one cannot discount the asshole hypothesis... and when you get people making ex cathdra comments about 'not having to read' about stuff they're dismissing, it reminds me of dealing with BAC, who don't need to read since they have The Truth , then professing (having written great tracts dissmissing, both loud and ignorantly, the subject) that they 'really don't care' I'd say head strong was wildly inaccurate (albeit charitable)... I'd say it was the sign of a weak, and very small mind... thus assholey in a pretty clear form

Valid point... but one cannot discount the asshole hypothesis... and when you get people making ex cathdra comments about 'not having to read' about stuff they're dismissing, it reminds me of dealing with BAC, who don't need to read since they have The Truth ™, then professing (having written great tracts dissmissing, both loud and ignorantly, the subject) that they 'really don't care' I'd say head strong was wildly inaccurate (albeit charitable)... I'd say it was the sign of a weak, and very small mind... thus assholey in a pretty clear form

Guys, isn't part of the problem in the way people debate? Some of us are highly emotional and that just doesn't work well when trying to apply logic and reason. Yes, we may or may not have some personal ties to the subject being debated but if you're going to attempt to debate, shouldn't you make sure you have all the facts and be able to present them in as unemotional way as possible?

IMO, people only get angry like this when you've hit a nerve.

Dude, grow the fuck up! Yes, this is the crying shit he did on the yahoo group too. In case any of you would like to read what was actually said here's a link....

I don't know. Carrying a debate over from another message board without permission and then ad homming would piss me off to. Just the facts? Hmm... I don't think so. A raw nerve? Yeah, one that we all share.

Guys, isn't part of the problem in the way people debate?

Some times it is, other times they just cannot stand someone not agreeing with them.

Some of us are highly emotional and that just doesn't work well when trying to apply logic and reason. Yes, we may or may not have some personal ties to the subject being debated but if you're going to attempt to debate, shouldn't you make sure you have all the facts and be able to present them in as unemotional way as possible?

Also, some people tend to inject far too much emotion into what others are saying. They get emotional when people try to apply logic or reason.

I don't get angry, just frustrated when others insist on taking the gutter and respond with a string of personal attacks instead of actually dealing with the topic.

"They get emotional when people try to apply logic or reason."

And is 'I don't need to read it' 'logic' or 'reason'?

I don't know. Carrying a debate over from another message board without permission and then ad homming would piss me off to. Just the facts? Hmm... I don't think so. A raw nerve? Yeah, one that we all share.

It takes two.

Seeing as how it was all out in the open anyway (his doing), I saw no reason to keep it a secret. Besides a few people had asked me about the group, so I told. I really don't need his permission to do so being as this is a public form and that is a public yahoo group. All one really needs to do is a search and they will be able to read all that was said.

Some times it is, other times they just cannot stand someone not agreeing with them.

Also, some people tend to inject far too much emotion into what others are saying. They get emotional when people try to apply logic or reason.

I don't get angry, just frustrated when others insist on taking the gutter and respond with a string of personal attacks instead of actually dealing with the topic.

That's all very true. However, none of us are above this. We all have our moments.

Ummmm, who said that?

But what is "way too much of their Atheism?"

When they can't even get along with fellow non-xians and behave as if they have a chip on their shoulders, all on the non-issue of the existence of any gods.

Or, in other words, when they act like Xians, even though they are not. Can't stand that shit.

Sorry, just saw this...

My problem with the word is that it gets bastardized and people give their own definitions as to what behavior makes one a fundy. I've always thought a fundy was a religious person who's gone over the deep end. How to apply that to Atheism, I'm not really sure.

I mean, there are plenty of times you hear about a believer who's totally lost it and started killing people because he/she couldn't tolerate religious differences, but how many times do you hear about an Atheist doing that same thing? I understand how an Atheist could go a little extreme and be unable to tolerate religious believers. I'm not saying it's ok, I'm just saying I understand it. Especially here in the bible belt, it's a little hard to be tolerant when people feel it's their god given right to step all over you.

I'm just really trying to understand the term and how it applies to Atheism.

Ummmm, who said that?

That would be the other bitching session on this thread... you think your snit is the only snit don't ya... it's all about YOU! ;)

Ummmm, who said that?

That would be the other bitching session on this thread... you think your snit is the only snit don't ya... it's all about YOU! ;)

LOL! You got me! LOL!