Goodbye Jesus

Veil Rhymes

veil

:o

If, at the end of my life, I know I've made someone feel violently ill, say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps strike a loved one, I shall know it was not in vain...

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• veil

• Jun

• Grandpa Harley

• Ouroboros

OMG!!! How blasphemous!!! :HaHa:

What can I say... I've had years of practice...

Yes so true HanSolo

I can see the opinions working their will within the words of each Book

It is hard to break free of the programming of Parents; who have taught you what you should believe?

I guess that is why I say its time to find out what’s in the hart.

But Now I am found not to be expectable by those that told me how to believe?

So I thought I would drop by this forum and hear what others feel and think about Gods

At this stage; To ME every opinion is worth respect;

SERIOUSLY IT FEELS SO GOOD TO READ WHAT YOU WROTE; AND BE FREE ENOUGH TO AGREE.

Yes. I'm free from the belief my parents taught me. I did try my own heart, and I know what's in it.

My feeling and thoughts about God is as follows:... .... .... nothing, because I don't think he exists.

I do have a lot to say about people beliefs about god though. There are things to be said regarding how, what, why, when and who, but nothing really can be said about a imaginary being outside of existence.

I'm glad that you feel free so you can agree.

Thanks HanSolo'

That helps

I guess it takes time to unwind from you’ll rot in hell if your not at church?

If, at the end of my life, I know I've made someone feel violently ill, say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps strike a loved one, I shall know it was not in vain...

Datt”s way way too Angry

But still I give you 10 out 10 for honesty

Do violence to no man

You'd better tell "God" that.

source - http://www.evilbible.com/

God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

Hi

As far as I can see Jun; you sound like you have faith and believe that God exists?

And you hold him responsible for the killing and lose of life?

I also need time to understand what language you all speck?

Datt”s way way too Angry

I stole it from the cooling grasp of Tom Lehrer, a satirist and comedian of note in the 1950s... I just embellished it a bit...

Hi

As far as I can see Jun; you sound like you have faith and believe that God exists?

When speaking of an imaginary friend to someone who believes in aformentioned imaginary friend, one often speaks as though the friend exists. It's a common psychological strategem to lead the person out of delusion... Believing in the God of the bible as the one true god is a bit like taking notice of the voice in your head that tells you to 'kill or kill again' or says 'that waitress is a WHORE running round naked under her clothes like that tempting you...'

The God of the Abrahamic cults is a bloody handed demon. There again, I'd have been tortured and executed 300 years ago as a heretic and a Gnostic...

Datt”s way way too Angry

I stole it from the cooling grasp of Tom Lehrer, a satirist and comedian of note in the 1950s... I just embellished it a bit...

LOL

Hi

When speaking of an imaginary friend to someone who believes in aformentioned imaginary friend, one often speaks as though the friend exists. It's a common psychological strategem to lead the person out of delusion... Believing in the God of the bible as the one true god is a bit like taking notice of the voice in your head that tells you to 'kill or kill again' or says 'that waitress is a WHORE running round naked under her clothes like that tempting you...'

The God of the Abrahamic cults is a bloody handed demon. There again, I'd have been tortured and executed 300 years ago as a heretic and a Gnostic...

O GOOD.... Do you BELEIVE IN REINCARNATION THEN?

Hey Christians can't even agree on one true God; the whole bunch of them; fight all day; hating each other.

No I don't feel God exists as a being; more of a substance that forms hope of a better existence to come

Do violence to no man

God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of "all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses" (Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

Hi

I can't see how you came by that conclusion?! God does not exist, it's a delusion, existing only within your mind.

I do not believe in anything that could even remotely be called "God." Faith?

"Faith

is deciding to allow yourself to believe something

that your intellect

would otherwise cause you to reject"

I can't hold "God" responsible for anything - because "God" doesn't exist; a figment of a delusioned mind.

When speaking of an imaginary friend to someone who believes in aformentioned imaginary friend, one often speaks as though the friend exists. It's a common psychological strategem to lead the person out of delusion...

Way to go Gramps!

Do violence to no man

God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of "all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses" (Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

Hi

I can't see how you came by that conclusion?! God does not exist, it's a delusion, existing only within your mind.

I do not believe in anything that could even remotely be called "God." Faith?

"Faith

is deciding to allow yourself to believe something

that your intellect

would otherwise cause you to reject"

I can't hold "God" responsible for anything - because "God" doesn't exist; a figment of a delusioned mind.

Hmm

Okay for a moment I thought I had picked a forum that did not suitable?

And then I looked again! And yes it was for Ex-Christian.Net Forums??

Not that I would complain about the company round here

So what then is the definition of Ex-Christian?

"Used to be Christians until we realised it's all bullsh!t."

There is no definition of "Christian" that would prevent a person from being an ex-Christian.

Well anyway I think the rapture the second coming OF CHRIST is fiction

The book left behind is even written as fiction; and they still don’t get it?

Kinder disappointing in a way the sooner that lot get removed to their paridise hence

The faster we can all enjoy the earth and their swimming pools?

"Used to be Christians until we realised it's all bullsh!t."

There is no definition of "Christian" that would prevent a person from being an ex-Christian.

Personally I find Christian a "very dirty" word these days?

Likening it to.... once “Gay” meant a happy person

I’m glad you found your way out

Many can't?

The book left behind is even written as fiction; and they still don't get it?

Kinder disappointing in a way the sooner that lot get removed to their paridise hence

True Guidance, I mean Veil, are you serious?

very serious Jun... the rapture is BS

The bible dose not support its claim; Its grew from 3 verses fuddled up and around?

And some good con's.... SWIPING MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE For exchanged confirmed united rapturlines tickets

The bible dose not support its claim; Its grew from 3 verses fuddled up and around?

And some good con's.... SWIPING MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE For exchanged confirmed united rapturlines tickets

I'll let you in on a little secret - God is BS too, and Jesus, and Allah, and Vishnu, and Mars, and Zeus, and ..............

Go to my website, read the comic entitled The subject of god.

Oh, and I don't know what this "rapture" stuff is about 'cause I'm not American.

Most 'First World' American Christians think the rapture is bullshit. Unfortunately it's the second and third world Americans who believe in that garbage...

veil?

You talk funny... :HaHa:

It reads as either English as second or third language... or tertiary syphillis...

I'll let you in on a little secret - God is BS too, and Jesus, and Allah, and Vishnu, and Mars, and Zeus, and ..............

cool... can we still be friends all BS aside.... even your own ideas?

Go to my website, read the comic entitled The subject of god.

Oh, and I don't know what this "rapture" stuff is about 'cause I'm not American.

veil?

You talk funny... :HaHa:

errr sorry notblindedbytheblight....I'll do my best....

Most 'First World' American Christians think the rapture is bullshit. Unfortunately it's the second and third world Americans who believe in that garbage...

Either way, they are all waiting for him to come; and then he shall smack the hands of those that would not beleive; and squash them between his toes like grapes;

Any way...

It reads as either English as second or third language... or tertiary syphillis...

Hmmm ...so you think I'm getting my mucken words fuddled abit grandpa?