Goodbye Jesus

Moses's Glowing Face

Guest end3

I thought it said it would leave if I wanted it to... seems it lies...

It puts the lotion in the basket. It does this or else it gets the hose.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Ouroboros

• Legion

• Deva

Yes, I can see that, but can you not allow me the freedom of my explanation. If you don't have the whole answer through the natural, and I have faith, both seemingly without an end, I am just proposing the stagnation is what makes for the anger, no direction because of the inability to comprehend the beginning or the end. I have picked a way, The Way, that has a beginning, the Alpha, and the end, the Omega. Is that one banal too, GH.

I am not angry with you End3. I do think that some here are frustrated with you. And perhaps this frustration comes to the edge of anger.

Let me ask you this, because we are in the Science vs Religion forum...

Do you think that your faith can be reconcilled with science? Do you think they will ultimately agree?

I'm sick of it not speaking English...

No, I thought that is what I was saying. What I see does not completely rule it out, more theme like, than hard science. My question was, can you deny a God via science? Put it out there. I am listening.

Here is what I'm saying End3.

What's the point of this?... supernatural cause -----> natural cause -----> phenomenon

Why not just go? .... supernatural cause ------> phenomenon

What's the point of having a natural intermediary?

What I mean to say is I would like to understand what point it is ya'll are so desprately wanting me to here

Which means?

I can't answer that without using the Bible. Here it goes as I am not a coward. I believe to be in the Presence is different than the age in which we currently living. We have the HS now. The point being, natural, and then Spiritual, mature before we are in Him.

Meeting God in Heaven or in His Presence (OT)----->Moses----> face glows

Meeting with God today in my heart (NT)----->Me------>no face glowing, light is seen in eyes, still no science, no grammar

Meeting with God today in my heart(NT)-----> Me----->maturity through Him------->meeting with God in Heaven----->I might glow

As one without Christianity:

face----->no phenom.

Those are really my thoughts

I'll be back after awhile.

Thanks

Here is what I'm saying End3.

What's the point of this?... supernatural cause -----> natural cause -----> phenomenon

Why not just go? .... supernatural cause ------> phenomenon

What's the point of having a natural intermediary?

I second this.

So I think I understand, if you can't attribute it to a god, imaginary or real, and you can't understand nature, what direction now. My theory is that. The people stay angry because they have no direction. Ignorance is bliss.

People stay angry because they get fed up with ignorant people. People stay ignorant because they don't want to learn or listen. Some are ignorant because they just never had a chance to learn or hear alternative arguments.

No grammar, no fucking kidding...

is it foreign or a retard?

My theory was it makes people irritated, mad, angry when they don't understand the reason or direction for thier lives (no shepherd, no science), and was just noting there are many references to "the way" in the Bible. Still just a theory.

It's a bad hypothesis, which I think is wrong. People are angry of many reasons.

But I think you're angry because you're religious and live in a delusion.

Oh, btw, Hi Amanda! Nice to hear from you again. :wave:

What I mean to say is I would like to understand what point it is ya'll are so desprately wanting me to here

Que?

You mean why you came here? Well, heck if I knew! Do you know why you're here?

Hey, end3, I'm not angry. Just thought I'd let you know.

De-conversion is like the grieving process... there are stages, and they are very similar. Some people get stuck in the anger phase, both with death and with leaving religion. I'm not one of those people.

See, the problem here is some of you are trying to attain perfection in the natural, as evidenced by your perpetual comments about my grammar, education, etc. You can not attain that here. You have no hope of moving foward, just the stagnant,dead pool of now. No wonder you are angry. You have no hope. Your guess doesn't have a beginning or end.....Your River of Life is not flowing....more confirmation. It is all in the Bible.

Amen

See, the problem here is some of you are trying to attain perfection in the natural, as evidenced by your perpetual comments about my grammar, education, etc. You can not attain that here. You have no hope of moving foward, just the stagnant,dead pool of now. No wonder you are angry. You have no hope. Your guess doesn't have a beginning or end.....Your River of Life is not flowing....more confirmation. It is all in the Bible.

Amen

:lmao: End3 you crack me up!

I'm not angry. And a lack of hope implies dispair. I do not dispair either. I am a relatively happy ex-Christian.

If the Bible brings you peace then more power to you. But I think you should try some of the other forums besides Science vs Religion.

LR,

Could you please do me one favor, could you please draw the diagram as you see it. Are you saying no phen, no God?

I am sorry Pandora, I misread your post. Thanks

See, the problem here is some of you are trying to attain perfection in the natural, as evidenced by your perpetual comments about my grammar, education, etc.

We aren't interested in you perfection or in our own end3. Your assumption is baseless. ALL WE WANT is sufficient writing skills from YOU to make you understandable! We aren't looking for literary genius, just the skills required for basic comprehension.

You can not attain that here.

No shit. Take a clue and get into some remedial studies. The WORLD requires better writing skills than you can attain text messaging on your fucking cell phone. Your innattention to your BASIC education is not our fault. It's yours. Take responsibility and learn the basics of written communication.

You have no hope of moving foward, just the stagnant,dead pool of now.

We knew that before this thread reached page 2.

No wonder you are angry.

You are confusing anger with dismay. It is disheartening and disappointing to witness someone with such poor communication skills. More is the pity because you just don't care and actually uphold your lack of education as a virtue.

You have no hope.

For you? Nope. None. Go make french fries for a living.

Your guess doesn't have a beginning or end.....Your River of Life is not flowing....more confirmation. It is all in the Bible.

Amen

If our "River of Life" as you call it were not flowing then we would be dead. Though to you we may seem spiritually dead....I'll happily embrace that idea over being intellectually dead any day of the week.

Your world is just too damn small.

LR,

Could you please do me one favor, could you please draw the diagram as you see it. Are you saying no phen, no God?

End3 you seem to me to be a kind person. I'm sorry if I'm not making myself clear.

I am asking you a question. I, and others, don't understand why you go through the contortions of this electron excitement stuff. If an all powerful supernatural God wanted someone's face to glow, then by God it would glow.

Here is my question... Why do you involve yourself with natural explanations? Why does the natural world make one bit of difference?

1. I am sure I am trying to be recognized as having a thought to make me more than I am, instead of being accepted as I am, much like some of you.

2. I don't know about you, but I don't like to see hurt in others, although, some of you are tempting me.

WR,

Thanks for the confirmation. You understood well enough to reply.

I am going to give one (1) more example for the road. I am new at ICP. The instrument was not performing correctly. Got it so far WR. The spray chamber had condensation, (con-den-sa-tion) WR, inside. It is not supposed to collect on the inside of the spray chamber. I called the Varian rep. as they profess to be the experts, much as some of you, not all. I was checking with them as I thought maybe if I didn't clean it correctly, it would damage the chamber. They said there was no coating on the inside of the glassware and said it was probably dirty. Additionally, he said clean it with a 10% HNO3 solution. The expert did not even agree with the operator's manual. I called my Father, he suggested cleaning it with a 3:1 mixture of HCl:HNO3. He said it would get it very clean and not damage the glassware. I chose to trust my Father, not the expert. I did it....it works like new. See, I see Jesus in that. I trust in Him via the blood and water to clean me so I can operate like new. That is how I see science. (SCI E NCE) WR.

Amen

So why are you so angry then?

I am not de-converting, but it is hard not let my humanity out.

Sure. So you are angry because you want to let it out?

---

Back to the issue,

Why does God need some natural things to make the face of Moses glow? Why didn't God just use sun-rays being created straight from his skin? Why did he need to use some modern type technology to solve it? He could create a universe, but he needs some cheap trick for that? I'm not sure what you're trying to convey, more than somehow Moses existed because Santa Clause got Elfs with slippers made by Moses...

I am going to give one (1) more example for the road. I am new at ICP. The instrument was not performing correctly. Got it so far WR. The spray chamber had condensation, (con-den-sa-tion) WR, inside. It is not supposed to collect on the inside of the spray chamber. I called the Varian rep. as they profess to be the experts, much as some of you, not all. I was checking with them as I thought maybe if I didn't clean it correctly, it would damage the chamber. They said there was no coating on the inside of the glassware and said it was probably dirty. Additionally, he said clean it with a 10% HNO3 solution. The expert did not even agree with the operator's manual. I called my Father, he suggested cleaning it with a 3:1 mixture of HCl:HNO3. He said it would get it very clean and not damage the glassware. I chose to trust my Father, not the expert. I did it....it works like new. See, I see Jesus in that. I trust in Him via the blood and water to clean me so I can operate like new. That is how I see science. (SCI E NCE) WR.

END3.

Your analogies are poorly concieved, poorly planned, and poorly executed.

I don't care how you view science. My post had nothing to DO with your perspective of science, but everything to do with you faulty communication abilities.

Try this.

Write something.

Wait ten minutes.

Tell yourself you've NEVER seen what you wrote. Pretend you are someone else entirely who cannot possibly have any insight into your own brain at all.

Now read what you've written.

And fix it.

You cannot expect other people to know what you meant when all they have to go on is what you write. You cannot put half an idea on paper (or screen) and expect everyone to just know the other half of the idea.

TBH, the grammar and lack of communications skills are the only tangible thing to address, since the 'idea', and I use the word loosely, is gibberish. Soon as the supernatural is invoked there is nothing about the idea to discuss, since the way the world operates is halted and there are no rules. It may as well not exist for the amount of cogent comment that could be made about a supernatural event.

So, you're still typing gibberish, even when it makes some form of sense, which is rare.