Goodbye Jesus

Moses's Glowing Face

Guest end3

How can you argue that, I did not create myself.

No one "created" you. You came from the womb of your mom. There were no one picking up a box of lego and building you piece by piece. It came by natural order. The whole "create" idea is a human concept of what humans do and nothing more.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Ouroboros

• Legion

• Deva

How can you argue that, I did not create myself.

Not physically, but Han covered that.

But as for the "who" of you....that is another matter entirely. We learn from experience, and that helps to shape who we are as children, when we are young we simply react to things. But as adults, we can choose to a certain extent how we are going to react to an experience.

Seeing the glass half empty, half full, or floating in midair.....your outlook and positive or negative view of life depends on how you choose to see it. So the "who" of you, your personality and that which makes you who you are, ARE a matter of choice (not always an easy choice, but still a choice).

So you do create yourself.

Whether you do so passively or actively is a matter of choice, understanding, and self-awareness.

I can see that argument. When we give something to God, it would be like, "I choose to ingnore it" in the natural, and it either manifests something or goes away. I can go there. I can't go there because of the physical. Disregarding life after, where is the ability to create matter?

:scratch: thinking

Yet another filthy lie...

Disregarding life after, where is the ability to create matter?

You really are going to have to be more specific. What kind of matter are you talking about? Organic matter replicates or reproduces according to how it's DNA or RNA is coded and uses small trace elements needed of inorganic and other organic matter obtained through consumption.

Yeah, me too.. Stroking the big Red Butt0n Of D00m also....

kFL

Gotta be on the field to get hit....have you ever done anything physically challenging GH?

More gibberish... what do you mean?

Disregarding life after, where is the ability to create matter?

In vacuum energy, quantum entanglement and in the membranes of the multiverse.

kFL

You need a white fluffy cat and Nehru suit in grey...

kFL

You need a white fluffy cat and Nehru suit in grey...

White denim shirt and a widdle bite-y almost white pup do?

That be pretty much all the *reality* here until next shipment of choco-covered red pills arrive..

k

OK, so you're more the poet-warrior in the classic sense rather than the Criminal Mastermind...

:lmao: The Troll is coming out of the closet!

Why are you so angry End3? The Holy Spirit doesn't give you peace?

I thought the foul smelling goat eaters lived under bridges...

The matter question? In our universe matter is the easiest way to store energy... if it weren't then we'd see something else (well, we wouldn't since a universe without matter is pretty much a prerequisite for the kind of life we are) I thought Han had answered it. Man has created and destroyed matter (getting a particle to try and exceed the speed of light in a medium produces ÄŒerenkov radiation... effectively photons condensing out of the excess energy as it tries to go faster than the speed of light and it can't. In the bombs over Hiroshima and Nagasaki, calculations indicated that we annihilated a volume of matter about the dimensions of an American 1 cent piece in each bomb... and we've blown a lot of A-bombs since.)

Like you'd understand the answer... dolt.

End3.... the guys have answered you. Just because you cannot understand the answer due to lack of knowledge (heck my own understanding of quantum anything is nearly nonexistent....so you aren't alone) doesn't mean the answer is false.

Just because I've never taken a physics class doesn't mean the laws of physics don't apply to me.

And you not knowing an answer, doesn't mean "goddidit".

Later edit :

Hey cool. Physics for Dummies is available at my local Borders. I'm going to pick that up after work.

In all seriousness, it is amazing that someone could condense light from nowhere, if I am understanding. Or, for that matter, do the calculations. What do you want me to say now.

In all seriousness, it is amazing that someone could condense light from nowhere, if I am understanding. Or, for that matter, do the calculations. What do you want me to say now.

My head is spinning... "condense light from nowhere"... in what sense? And who? And where? What? Light is energy... sooooo what does that mean... that Light is Energy... Or do you mean "Condense" in the same way as a laser, or something else?

Are you using a computer right now? I can safely assume that you do.

Does it have a red or blue light somewhere? Most likely you do.

That little light bulb is a LED, which is a technology that uses some basic, really low level, physical theories, that actually works. It creates light from energy through some electrons that are jumping from one level to another, and the energy in this case is electricity, which comes from motion of electrons, which in turn comes from the motion of the water in the damm or somewhere else... So how can someone create light from water? Well, that's happening just now in front of your eyes. Isn't that amazing? Does that make Voltair, Hertz, Ampere and the other guys into some semi-gods, or is it just part of reality that this is how nature works?

I think I am going to push my own button of doom on this one.....My physics knowledge is limited, (until I choose otherwise), and most important, you have helped me to understand how important it is not to jump on the bandwagon. Until then, I shall wait to for the annoucement of the all new sunset or star alignment set for some Tuesday night in the future. I am sure it will play in Vegas. Adios

Adios End3. Take care of yourself.