Goodbye Jesus

Five Questions To Ask An Atheist

IvyFairy

Jester, why don't you just sit down with your mom and dad and share with them how you feel? Let them know you have respected them and tried their way and are unhappy!  :phew:   God never forces anyone to come to him, and why should they? You have tried their way, maybe they could try your way for a little while at least? Maybe ask your dad to answer the list of questions you have.  :Hmm:   I sense that your dad loves you very much and that he'll never abandon you. 

Well, I have tried that Amanda and they really don't give a rat’s ass about how I feel, nor do they respect the fact that I am an adult with a family of my own (Ivy and our 2 kids). They don't care about my happiness (at least it seems). The only cure they have is more god more doctrine and more oppression. I had to have a knock down drag out fight with them for them to even think about respecting my wishes of not having my first daughter indoctrinated. Hell I got kicked out of their house for having sex with my fiancée. Reason and logic do not seem to be strong points with my parents when it comes to matters of "religious beliefs".

Does this answer your question Amanda?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lunar Shadow

• Ouroboros

• BlueGiant

• pitchu

Where did you post them?  Were they ripped down?

I posted them on the "Youth Room" Bulletin board and it looks as if they have never been touched.