• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• SWIM

• Vigile

• Kelli

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly don't care about your rights. If it were up to me, all Atheists would be burnt at the stake and or cast into a river with weights tied to their ankles and or placed before the firing squad, etc etc etc.

Apologist

Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?

I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human

beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),

since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards

and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their

right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone

chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of

others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?

Daniel Joseph Min

George H.W. Bush was intelligent and thoughtful enough to say that atheists shouldn’t really be citizens. Maybe his son will have the intelligence to make a similar point, maybe in his next state of the union adress outlaw evolution. He wouldn’t need to say much, simply something like “every evolutionist is now an enemy of the Republic,” and then explain why. The muslim countries know how to deal with these people(one of the rare things they do right). Why can’t we follow their lead?

CharlesW

:twitch: Bone chilling, How these people can blindly think they are of "Love" and understanding " is beyond dumbfounding to me. Zealots are a scary thing to listen to. The only thing stopping the a re-play of the Salem witch trial mentality from taking place again, is the law. I don't doubt for a moment if these types of people could get away with killing those not like them, They would do it cheerfully..

Some of those comments are chuffing terrifying. :eek:

This one did make me laugh though-

If the Bible is wrong when it tells us it is infallible, then it contradicts itself. If it contradicts itself, then it is unreliable. If it is unreliable, then our faith is totally shattered and Christianity is a lie. You need to seriously reconsider your logic.

LMAO, what a tool.

Is it just me, or did most of those quotes look like parody? I find it hard to believe, even the fundiest fundy actually believes that.

Is it just me, or did most of those quotes look like parody? I find it hard to believe, even the fundiest fundy actually believes that.

If I'm not mistaken these quotes come from the website "Fundies Say The Darndes't Things"

I have been reading it for a couple of years now. These posts are examples that people find and contribute to the site.

What you are reading is then the worst-of-the-worst finds.

Personally, I thought this one quote was really deep and profound.

What does a functioning brain have to do with the Bible?

LOL Neon, I have to agree with you on that, they accidentaly posted truth!

You know, in a way, the MORE wacked out they become, the easier it is for intelligent people to start "waking up" and seeing this religion for the cult that it is. What would be SCARY is if they made it sound reasonable and logical. We should be thankful for all the wacky, crazy crap they say.

Years ago, when I shucked this religion, it was stuff like this, and my grandmothers fake sounding tounges, were *very* instrumental in my leaving the faith.

So, yeah fundies! Keep up the good work, the more they talk, the more de-converts they get. It's so much easier to see the foolishness of the religion when it is presented like this.

I honestly don't care about your rights. If it were up to me, all Atheists would be burnt at the stake and or cast into a river with weights tied to their ankles and or placed before the firing squad, etc etc etc.

Apologist

Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?

I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human

beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),

since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards

and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their

right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone

chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of

others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?

Daniel Joseph Min

George H.W. Bush was intelligent and thoughtful enough to say that atheists shouldn’t really be citizens. Maybe his son will have the intelligence to make a similar point, maybe in his next state of the union adress outlaw evolution. He wouldn’t need to say much, simply something like “every evolutionist is now an enemy of the Republic,†and then explain why. The muslim countries know how to deal with these people(one of the rare things they do right). Why can’t we follow their lead?

CharlesW

:twitch: Bone chilling, How these people can blindly think they are of "Love" and understanding " is beyond dumbfounding to me. Zealots are a scary thing to listen to. The only thing stopping the a re-play of the Salem witch trial mentality from taking place again, is the law. I don't doubt for a moment if these types of people could get away with killing those not like them, They would do it cheerfully..

Oh its just so good to know that people like that live right down the street from me. American democracy is in such good hands these days.

This one was rich... :lmao:

No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.

Or how about the weight of "transferred sin"? :twitch:

Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like neptune or pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is.

This one blew me away. I have heard this kind of rant before, unfortunately. Yes, I have no doubt these are all true quotes from the best of the best of Christianity.

---begin quote----

[about a girl being born with mental disabilities]

This girl is like a leper so what she needs to do is try and find god

if she really believes she can be healed from this state, she will be healed from this state

Most afflictions like this are caused by sins committed while still inside the womb. If she can repent for what she does god will embrace her and make her as human as you or me but if she chooses not to she'll always be like this

god tests every one of us [emphasis added]

theSAVED, Penny Arcade [Comments (175)] [2007-Jan-14]

----end quote----

It is no wonder Mother Theresa was one sick bitch! She believed in suffering and let everyone that was sick and dying suffer around her, even though she raised over $50 million bucks to combat suffering. The quote above is closely in line with her reasoning.

If I'm not mistaken these quotes come from the website "Fundies Say The Darndes't Things"

I have been reading it for a couple of years now. These posts are examples that people find and contribute to the site.

You got it right. The link I posted is a webcache of the actual website, which for some reason is down (wrath of God, right?). As for the validity of these quotes, I'm sure a few might be people trying to wind others up, but each quote has a link to the original source (a forum or website or whatever) where you can judge the quote in it's original context.

What amazes me is that they think atheists "hate god" or "worships satan"... Uhhmmm hello? If you don't believe, how can you hate? Hating something implies you actually believe it...

And if you don't believe in god, what on earth would make people think you worship satan? Obviously if you don't believe in god you don't believe in satan either...

Black hoods? Burning xtians? Please... The level of stupid is off the charts.

Yep... www.FSTDT.com

Most quotes are honest to goodness real fundies spouting off the shite that makes normal people go "Huh??" There is the occasional parody that gets through, mainly thanks to the quality of the parody and mistakes by the public admin system, but those that do get through get noted pretty damned quickly.

This was my favorite

One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible:
UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy.
If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it. [emphasis added]

What source could that possibly be?

A source that would mean we are not in a closed system where all things lead to decay?

Hmmm.. :scratch:

Wait! Look up...

in the...

sky...

you moron!!

What's that... that thing!???

sun.gif

you moron!!

Correction...

You moran!

:P

What amazes me is that they think atheists "hate god" or "worships satan"... Uhhmmm hello? If you don't believe, how can you hate? Hating something implies you actually believe it...

And if you don't believe in god, what on earth would make people think you worship satan? Obviously if you don't believe in god you don't believe in satan either...

Mike, liebling, tell me you didn't fancy setting a couple of those chaps alight? I tend no to read that sort of thing since I can get very Third Reich about it all... just in a Franciscan monk way... break their legs and throw them in the fucking oven (it was the approved method of the monk who ran the Jasenovac concentration camp)

you moron!!

Correction...

You moran!

:P

moran_7512.jpg

Is it a coincidence there is a city in Kansas called Moran?

Moran is located at the junction of U.S. Highway 54 and U.S. Highway 59 in Allen County in southeastern Kansas, approximately 100 miles south of Kansas City. Iola is 13 miles to the west and Fort Scott is 28 miles to the east. Moran has a population of 562.

I think not... :Hmm:

Michael, are you saying you haven't been issued your black hood? There must be some error in central processing. You'd better look into that.

This was my favorite
One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible:
UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy.
If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it. [emphasis added]

That was my favourite too! I just hope wherever this moron originally posted, someone answered... um... something like a big ball of burning gas?

Just for everyone's info, http://www.fstdt.com/default.aspx is back up, so feel free to contribute or browse to your hearts content.

Mike, liebling, tell me you didn't fancy setting a couple of those chaps alight? I tend no to read that sort of thing since I can get very Third Reich about it all... just in a Franciscan monk way... break their legs and throw them in the fucking oven (it was the approved method of the monk who ran the Jasenovac concentration camp)

Naw, they are too deep into stupid for any of my logic to phase them. If they are all serious, and these really are really not made up, I really don't see how a dose or two of common sense from me will do anything at all. Best to let em rant, the more they speak the more de-converts they get. I really cannot imagine their kind of talk "converting" anyone, but deconverting? Oh yes, I can see this talk waking up some people to the insanity of the cult.

Michael, are you saying you haven't been issued your black hood? There must be some error in central processing. You'd better look into that.

LOL yeah, I guess I got "left behind"... oh well... :)

This one blew me away. I have heard this kind of rant before, unfortunately. Yes, I have no doubt these are all true quotes from the best of the best of Christianity.

---begin quote----

[about a girl being born with mental disabilities]

This girl is like a leper so what she needs to do is try and find god

if she really believes she can be healed from this state, she will be healed from this state

Most afflictions like this are caused by sins committed while still inside the womb. If she can repent for what she does god will embrace her and make her as human as you or me but if she chooses not to she'll always be like this

god tests every one of us [emphasis added]

theSAVED, Penny Arcade [Comments (175)] [2007-Jan-14]

I have a developmentally disabled child, and that comment just steamed me up. If anyone ever dared to utter something like that in my presence, they had better run really fast.

It is a common view in the Roman Catholic Church, certainly in Europe. Albino Luciani, when he was Prelate of Venice, got into a LOT of crap saying that ALL people, irrespective of ability, were equal before God. He was probably the greatest Pope we had in the 20th century, but he died too soon and we got the insane Pole... Moral of that story, never set out to clean up the town (the City in his case) when you don't cook your own food...

Most afflictions like this are caused by sins committed while still inside the womb.

I think it would be funny to read a list of what exactly those "sins" are... What on earth could you possibly *do* in a womb except float, kick and dream...

I think not... :Hmm:

That turn of phrase always reminds me of my favourite philosophy joke

Decartes walks into a restaurant.

He orders his main course and wine

The waiter say 'Would sir like a starter with that?'

and Decartes says

"I think not..."

and vanishes.