Goodbye Jesus

The Top 100 Christian Fundimentalist Quotes

sethosayher

The moderator on the classic movie message board I frequent posted one that sent my head spinning:

"[Jesus] said anyone who would hurt a child should have a millstone put around their neck and be thrown into the depths of the sea. That is a death sentence. So anyone who says "Jesus wouldn't be for the death penalty" is ignorant."

:twitch:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• SWIM

• Vigile

• Kelli

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YOu need to pick over Kratos' and Sonya69's posts for some fundie-mental jems...

I'm so touched that you thought of me! But get my name right sonyaj68

Speak o' the devil......

I think not... :Hmm:

That turn of phrase always reminds me of my favourite philosophy joke

Decartes walks into a restaurant.

He orders his main course and wine

The waiter say 'Would sir like a starter with that?'

and Decartes says

"I think not..."

and vanishes.

Years ago I fulfilled a Cartesian-esque fantasy of mine -- to identify my existence as a lyric writer by having the following printed on a sweatshirt:

I Rhyme Therefore Iamb

YOu need to pick over Kratos' and Sonya69's posts for some fundie-mental jems...

nothing like having to explain a mildly crude joke... I remembered the name just fine... I just added sexual overtones... 69 geddit? No... I didn't think so :Hmm:

nothing like having to explain a mildly crude joke... I remembered the name just fine... I just added sexual overtones... 69 geddit? No... I didn't think so :Hmm:

LOL the obvious is so easily overlooked by some...

Touchy, isn't she?

Most afflictions like this are caused by sins committed while still inside the womb.

I think it would be funny to read a list of what exactly those "sins" are... What on earth could you possibly *do* in a womb except float, kick and dream...

Touch your wee wee.

Most afflictions like this are caused by sins committed while still inside the womb.

I think it would be funny to read a list of what exactly those "sins" are... What on earth could you possibly *do* in a womb except float, kick and dream...

Touch your wee wee.

Now now, that's not a sin unless your jerkin on it, remember, we have to touch it to pee... I doubt there is very much "womb masterbation"... That one don't count! They have no posters of Carmen Electra on the womb wall.... or do they?

Doesn't matter. God thinks touching your wee wee is icky. If god gets offended, he fucks up your DNA. In fact, if god had his way, you wouldn't even have a wee wee. He doesn't remove it, however, because that would be taking away free will. If you can go through life without touching your wee wee then you are worthy; that is as long as you don't eat crabs, clams, or shrimp and don't mix your fibers; and a bunch of other stuff that pisses god off. If not, then he has to dump a bunch of blood on you so that he can't see what a filthy disgusting work of the devil that you are, you wee wee toucher.

Doesn't matter. God thinks touching your wee wee is icky. If god gets offended, he fucks up your DNA. In fact, if god had his way, you wouldn't even have a wee wee. He doesn't remove it, however, because that would be taking away free will. If you can go through life without touching your wee wee then you are worthy; that is as long as you don't eat crabs, clams, or shrimp and don't mix your fibers; and a bunch of other stuff that pisses god off. If not, then he has to dump a bunch of blood on you so that he can't see what a filthy disgusting work of the devil that you are, you wee wee toucher.

LOL ok, I guess we as men should all sit down to piss, and NEVER wash it either... Ahh ok now, that makes great sense!

If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.[c] 45And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell.[d] 47And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48where

" 'their worm does not die,

and the fire is not quenched.'[e] 49Everyone will be salted with fire.

Better if you just wack that thing right off. And by wack off I don't mean the icky way that makes you feel good but condemns you to eternal hell fire. Don't be puttin' words in the J man's mouth.

ps., that Jesus dude had some pretty profound stuff to say didn't he? I mean cut your foot off, hate your ma, give all your stuff away, go make an ass of yourself by telling all your friends about me. Truly, truly profound. What a model of a guy to live your life after.

Black hoods? Burning xtians? Please... The level of stupid is off the charts.

Michael, are you saying you haven't been issued your black hood? There must be some error in central processing. You'd better look into that.

Heather, he's in the States. They might do things differently down there.

If everyone did that, how would they reproduce little christians. No, you have to do it silently in the missionary position. No foreplay, noise and get it done as soon as possible. Then quickly right after, both of you kneel in prayer for forgiveness and don't make any eye contact out of shame. Fun time. Isn't there a law in the bible or an orthodox jewish law that prescribes cutting a hole in a sheet and screwing through that?

I guess the way you are supposed to do that is wack off both your hands, that way you cannot touch it, but still reproduce... Ahhh the sound logic of it all!

:lmao:

So that's what those guys in Sierra Leone were up to. They were just helping those poor tribeman make it to heaven. What a bunch of nice guys. Bless their machetes. Kinda like the Conquistadors did for the Aztec babies they threw at the wall.

Touchy, isn't she?

Ye DEvile, that proude spyryte, can bare notte bee mokked.

Touch your wee wee.

It is ok if a pastor or a priest touches your wee-wee?

I touched my husband's wee wee. Should I be stoned?

Well, if you were stoned when you did it, you would at least have an excuse... hehe

Well, if you were stoned when you did it, you would at least have an excuse... hehe

Lol, I'm all out of rolling paper :shrug:

I always find it's much more satisfying when I'm stoned.... oh wait... that's not what you meant. Never mind. :lmao:

do you have to be stoned to touch it?

do you have to be stoned to touch it?

No, but everyone should try it that way at least once :wicked:

OK, give me a ticket number and I'll turn up to touch your husbands wee-wee... but I'm not paying to do it...

LMAO, I'm sure he'll be pleased to know there's a queue of stoned people waiting for him.