Goodbye Jesus

Debating With A Christian

Guest thespankguy

...Your choice then is between few customers you tell the truth to, and who stay with you, or many customers you lie to, and who hate your guts.

Would you say then that the consumer is responsible for Microsoft Vista?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abiyoyo

• Ouroboros

• Grandpa Harley

• Legion

...Your choice then is between few customers you tell the truth to, and who stay with you, or many customers you lie to, and who hate your guts.

Would you say then that the consumer is responsible for Microsoft Vista?

Vista, gosh, I don't like it at all. Supposed to be better and easier to use, but for me it's more confusing. I gave up on MS and got me a MacBook. If I have to learn a new interface, I rather go with something that has been tested for a while. Microsoft just keep on coming out with new stuff to replace the old, and I had some serious issues with their development tools when then go from one version to the next.

Microsoft don't make stuff to please the customers. They think they do, but they fail because they want to make "cool" features, but forget to keep the old users happy. Their success is to a large extent thanks to their special contract with IBM that ended in the 90's, and very skillful marketing. Should we blame the customers for it? In a sense, yes, since the masses move according with laws of hysteria and mob mentality rather than rationality. We can't blame the individuals, but the group behavior is definitely somewhat to blame for many of the atrocities in the world.

Evolution does not change one species into another. Evolution allows for one species to branch out into a new species. Fish do not become amphibians or apes do not become people. In evolution, an organism continues by being able to reproduce itself with its new features and abilities. Amphibians are the result of a type of fish that developed a means of leaving the sea, amphibians did not replace fish. If it can reproduce, it lives along side of the organism from which it branched. Sometimes one species becomes extinct but that is not always due to evolution--producing a sickly species that dies out, rather a cataclysm destroys the species. People did not come from apes but from a species that evolved to the point where it branched into a new species that grew away from the branch that spawned apes. This is how apes and men still coexist at the same time. One species does not die out in favor of the new species. They need to reproduce successfully in order to continue. No species can continue if it cannot reproduce successfully.