Goodbye Jesus

Once again - questions about Hell

thomas

Oh, that's a nice loving WWJD reaction, isn't it?

I'm not Jesus ... never claimed to be. Who knows, He might do the same. Some guys are just 'begging' to be maced. I tend to live by the do unto others rule. If you're nice and pleasant to me, I'll be nice and pleasant to you. When I signed on with Jesus He never gave me the impression I was to be a doormat. This'll be heartbreaking news for the angry ex's, but Nicky don't play that game.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amanda

• Nicole Simon

• white_raven23

• Eponymic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nicole, FYI

The post count under our avatars is not a daily count. It's our number of total posts since joining the Forum.

So thankful and Asimov are frequent posters yes. That's not something to judge. There are other things more worthy of discussion.

Gosh oh Gee-Whiz (scratch my blonde locks and pout): I thought those boys did all those posts in one day. I'm already getting real smarter hanging around all these free thinkers. Good night to you, too, white raven. Hey ... nice cat. Meow.

I'm not Jesus ... never claimed to be. Who knows, He might do the same. Some guys are just 'begging' to be maced. I tend to live by the do unto others rule. If you're nice and pleasant to me, I'll be nice and pleasant to you. When I signed on with Jesus He never gave me the impression I was to be a doormat. This'll be heartbreaking news for the angry ex's, but Nicky don't play that game.

It's not a being a doormat, it's responding to someone on your level, not stooping to your perceived (and could be wrong) level.

Have a nice day :)

:thanks:

Gosh oh Gee-Whiz (scratch my blonde locks and pout): I thought those boys did all those posts in one day. I'm already getting real smarter hanging around all these free thinkers. Good night to you, too, white raven. Hey ... nice cat. Meow.

Then.....if you KNEW that (I was being nice assuming maybe you didn't) what aspect of that is worthy of derision? :Hmm:

I wouldn't take too many cheap shots if I were you.

Then.....if you KNEW that (I was being nice assuming maybe you didn't) what aspect of that is worthy of derision?  :Hmm:

What cheap shot? If you can't enjoy a little mild teasing, you're far too sensitive for this world. Does everyone here take themselves so dreadfully serious? If so, I'll not be hangin' too long. Maybe the real men are at a Christian site.

I'm not Jesus ... never claimed to be. Who knows, He might do the same. Some guys are just 'begging' to be maced.

So if Jesus hit on you, You would mace him? Even though he is supposedly the one and only son? Don't you think his Dad might get angry? :shrug:

We have a new Queen Hell bitch here. Welcome, Nicole!

Then.....if you KNEW that (I was being nice assuming maybe you didn't) what aspect of that is worthy of derision?  :Hmm:

What cheap shot? If you can't enjoy a little mild teasing, you're far too sensitive for this world. Does everyone here take themselves so dreadfully serious? If so, I'll not be hangin' too long. Maybe the real men are at a Christian site.

If White Raven is a real man, this world is completely fucked.

It's not a being a doormat, it's responding to someone on your level, not stooping to your perceived (and could be wrong) level.

Have a nice day :)

:thanks:

I've read and re-read your comment several times. I'm sorry. I just don't get it. Maybe it's late and I'm tired ... or something with the syntax ... but, eh? what the hey -- I don't get it.

If you'd like, you can word it differently ... or just pass. Whatever.

I'm not going to be frolicking in your midst any longer. It's a health matter. You guys -- and that's most all of you -- make me want to hurl. Against the creedo of WWJD I don't have a whole lot of patience with your type: Whiners. Yeah, that's right, whiners. Alert your congressmen or the ACLU that someone on a message board failed to do as Jesus would.

I've been through more than most of you will ever experience ... but I don't whip it out and use it as an excuse to launch a full throttle attack on anyone that has chosen Not to blame mommy and daddy or God for their problem filled existence.

I'll be acquiring Amanda's e-mail------that, by the way, was the only reason for posting here in the first place. She appeared to have a view point on the question of Hell which I found engaging. But I understand it's an open forum, and as such, it's impossible not to be set upon by tiny egos clammoring for attention. Despite making my intent clear at a very early stage, the 'egos' checked in, repeatedly, with their unsolicited feedback. So I'll get a hold of Amanda ... and we'll engage privately. No big deal. Live and learn.

But if I may, before I leave, may I offer some advice: It's too bad you've chosen to ignore God. He could really help if you allowed Him. BUT ... that's your choice. Fine. But as a back up, may I make a suggestion? Why not enlist the services of a capable psychiatric counselor, or get some kind of help somewhere, Pleeeze, the anger is a bitch, fellas. It's gonna get ya in the end. The Nickster

I'm not going to be frolicking in your midst any longer.

Don't let the door hit'ya where your imaginary friend split'ya. :mellow:

Bye. :wave:

I've been through more than most of you will ever experience ...
Aaaaawwwww... :HappyCry:

Just a wittle more of that, and you might just bwake our teeny-weeny wittle hawts.

Hey thankful: I'm going to assume your question is rhetorical, since you appear to be fully entrenched in unbelief. I've no power to convert one so committed. Why bother? ...besides, isn't it obvious I was debating with Amanda? Apparently not, or your overly healthy ego wouldn't've allowed you to pass by with out chipping in the customary $0.02 -- Okay, got it, you're free to move on.

If you want to use our boards to argue your stupid little nit picky apologetics debates with another true believer I suggest you first take a look at the header which will let you know that you are in the wrong room and then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I spent 25 years in church listening to this stupid bickering. Don't bring it to our house.

Oh, and I haven't read down far enough yet to see if Thankful tore you a new one for your disrespect, but believe me she is able. Debate her on scripture. Com'on I dare ya.

Nikky. BTW...how quickly you lower yourself to name-calling. This shows what kind of person you really are inside and you do not deserve any of our respect.

When you don't have an argument to spit on ad homs serve as really great distractors.

Has she said anything of substance yet? She's just here to stir us up and then will run when the real challenges come. She's already as much said she won't argue with those of us who know what we believe. Much easier to pick on the undecided; they don't bite so hard.

Sheesh, what a piece of work!

Hey, Nicole Simon! If you're still out there, don't bother responding to my post concerning further information about what you believe. For one thing, you've already given me all I need to know. (You're a Fundy Bitch.) And for another, it's apparent that you aren't here to INTELLIGENTLY DEBATE us about anything. Ergo knowing "your" position doesn't really matter, does it?

That said, I want you to make yourself comfortable around these forums. Unlike everyone else, I don't want you to fuck off and die. I like having YOUR type around here. You represent everything that is rotten and evil about your twisted religion, and you provide a perfect opportunity for any lurkers out there to see a True Christian™ in action.

It's been difficult lately for us to prove how awful Christians™ are, when the only samples we had were the lovely and kind Amanda and TotallyatPeace. It felt like we were being bullies to small children.

But then along comes the Queen Bitch Nicole Simon! Huzzah!! YOU, my dear, with your acidic tongue and venomnous retorts will accomplish FOR us everything we've been hoping to do around here. To wit: Prove to the world that Christians™ are mean-spirited, evil, petty, bigoted and hateful fuckheads!

Thank you so much for showing your true colors. Your presence here means more than you know.

And the funny thing is, your dumb ass won't even comprehend what I'm telling you, and so you'll continue to enter here and further attack us! Wonderful.

So, in the spirit of sarcasm and enlightenment, I would once again like to extend a hearty "Welcome to the forum, Nicole Simon!" May your posts continue to flow with hatred and bile, in the True Spirit of "Christ".

P.S. - Oh, and please, INVITE more of your Christian™ friends! The more the merrier! :Sheep:

God Damn Mother Fucking Shit Son of a Bitch!!!!! I just got through reading the thread and was all set to respond to the newbie and dammit if you guys didn't already chase her off!

FUCK!

:banghead:

Nicole,

Below is a copy of a letter I sent to Pat Robertson yesterday and posted in another thread. It saddens me that I could actually substitute your name for his and still find the same message applicable. I am not in ANY way saying that I agree with Amanda’s words but I have a more difficult time with the way you have attacked the Ex-Christian members here on THEIR forum.

Go in peace.

Totallyatpeace

Dear Mr. Robertson:

As a follower of Jesus Christ and one who has had a personal relationship with him for many, many years.....I have finally reached my breaking point with your comments.

Every day it has become harder and harder to call myself a Christian and not have the response be either a hateful response, contempt or even be laughed at.

Daily, I try and show the love of Christ to ALL people, no matter their sexual orientation, political stance, background or religious views. It saddens me that you can make one very stupid and hateful comment that undoes everything I try and work for, simply because we both call ourselves "Christians".

I believe that all sin can be forgiven but that doesn't mean forgiveness comes without consequences. I am asking for you to apologize for your comments and to prove that you are being genuine.......step down from your position in ministry and out of the public eye while you spend time searching your own heart. Figure out where the hate is coming from and deal with it.

God Damn Mother Fucking Shit Son of a Bitch!!!!!  I just got through reading the thread and was all set to respond to the newbie and dammit if you guys didn't already chase her off!

FUCK!

:banghead:

And we didn't even have time to load our guns. :battle:

Bullies frighten easily I guess.

If you want to use our boards to argue your stupid little nit picky apologetics debates with another true believer I suggest you first take a look at the header which will let you know that you are in the wrong room and then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.  I spent 25 years in church listening to this stupid bickering.  Don't bring it to our house.

I don't know Vigile, maybe we should just sit back and watch them tear each other apart.

They want to come here and tell us what the truth is, or why and how we are confused? Hell, they can't even figure that out between these to self-proclaimed believers, such as Amanda and enter new fundie, Nicole.

As already witnessed.

I don't know Vigile, maybe we should just sit back and watch them tear each other apart.

They want to come here and tell us what the truth is, or why and how we are confused? Hell, they can't even figure that out between these to self-proclaimed believers, such as Amanda and enter new fundie, Nicole.

As already witnessed.

You and Mr Grinch both make good points here. I'll just sit back and watch.

Asimov: If it's possible------and I don't know if it is, what with one-thousand and some odd posts, how do you even keep track of what you're saying, let alone who you're speaking to. But try and go back and check out your first words to me: Then tell me I've no grounds to be defensive, or to be, as you say, 'an emotional one.' Women are emotional, deal with it. There's a lot in the male personality profile we've had to stomach.

Don't give me that Women are emotional crap. Anyone can discourse without emotions breaking through regardless of how much estrogen they contain. Don't project yourself onto me.

And, btw, if you approached me on the street in the same manner in which you engaged me on this board ... I'd have called for a cop, right after a light dusting of your face with mace. nighty nite and sweet dreams, nicky

Of course, because you're so emotionally fragile you couldn't handle any skepticism to your own ideas.

What cheap shot? If you can't enjoy a little mild teasing, you're far too sensitive for this world.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Was she threatening to mace you? How Xtian like. Thought she was supposed to turn the other cheek.

Nicole~

I apologize for saying anything against you. This wasn’t my battle.

That will be my last word on it.

But if I may, before I leave, may I offer some advice: It's too bad you've chosen to ignore God. He could really help if you allowed Him. BUT ... that's your choice. Fine. But as a back up, may I make a suggestion? Why not enlist the services of a capable psychiatric counselor, or get some kind of help somewhere, Pleeeze, the anger is a bitch, fellas. It's gonna get ya in the end. The Nickster

Shame you're leaving, as you would find out the true character of many of the goodly folk around here if you did stay longer.

Now I remember let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I remember turn the other cheek, and other things that say essentially be firm but kind. But, I could very well be wrong, but the principal you're extolling is 'do unto others before they do unto you.' Not 'do unto others as they would do unto you.'

Am I correct in this? If so, then how do you get that out of Jesus' teachings? Because it's certainly flabbergasting me how you're justifying it right now.

As for the harsh responses you've been receiving, as you've quickly found out, many members here have heard the rhetoric a thousand times and have no patience for someone who comes in with any kind of negative tone.

And you may notice that, until your second post their weren't any slams on you. It was your tone in that second post that set people off. Mainly because of the tone that is interpreted as condescending and also harsh at times.

For example:

Look ... has the concept of a simple childlike faith escaped you?...If a message of one life, one judgment, and one irrevocable destiny frightens you------or worse, embarrasses you to the point of twisting the Bible's message, then please, do it in words emanating from your own 'belief system' -- not that of a Princeton or Yale grad.

From there, the defensive walls went up on both sides and the only thing sticking outside of them were a bunch of prickly spears.

Hopefully you'll find what you need on your spiritual journey and in doing so understand where everyone here is coming from and why things got so chilly so quickly.

Cheers,

E