Goodbye Jesus

Once again - questions about Hell

thomas

Women are emotional, deal with it. There's a lot in the male personality profile we've had to stomach.

Ya know somethin, baby? I've been entertaining myself today by reading some of the debate posts... it's an old hobby of mine I'd like to pick up again.

Imagine my delight when I came across your delightful posts... hmm, so many ways to go after you in a debate. But, alas, you only seem interested in people who share your delusion of eternal torture. In any case, my view has been expressed quite well by others here.

But this little gem! Ohh, this moves my soul in ways you can't imagine...

Women are emotional, hm?

I suppose that's why they shouldn't vote, they shouldn't hold jobs, or be educated or be able to divorce... because they ARE, after all, too emotional to be asked to think clearly. They need a man around to tell them that they really can't just go out to the nearest jewelry store and buy them out, they need a man's head for numbers and thinking to be able to resolve the family disputes and such...

You just need a man around to lay down the law. Women should be barefoot and pregnant... it's their role in life.

Oh, you don't like that way of thinking, do you?

Well then WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING USING THE SAME EXCUSE?!

If you want to be an emotional little fusspot, fine, go for it. Prove every chauvinist right. But don't you dare take advantage of the rights women fought for while doing that.

Start over and pick one. Either be a fussy little airhead or a woman of grace, style, and intelligence. Don't try to be both... it doesn't work and it just makes you look like a cheap whore who will screwn whomever promises to call back in the morning.

You're better than that. Start acting like it. Start over and respect yourself. Don't use your gender as an excuse when you make a mistake.

Merlin

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amanda

• Nicole Simon

• white_raven23

• Eponymic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For any other lurking christian, and all others who care, :shrug:

A online copy of the book, ''150 Reasons For Believing In The Final Salvation Of All Mankind'' by Erasmus Manford. Also, Christian-Universalism.com has links to many articles and other websites on the subject.