Goodbye Jesus

Ex-Christian is an Oxymoron

Parture

Bartholomew buttfuck! This old tripe again? "You were never a christian blah blah blah" Haven't we seen this argument like infinity times? And yet the godbots still come in weilding it like we never heard of it. Its like some fucked up esher painting: The perfect eternal dumbfuck. Its like a dumbfuck stepping out of a room into another, which is actually the room he's just leaving. There are layers of meaning there I've yet to fathom.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• spamandham

• Antlerman

• Brother Jeff

All I got were belligerent and mindless responses as though no one even read this with a care for the truth,

The Bible says once saved always saved so that when God gives eternal life it is eternal at new birth.

God is Almighty and Powerful to know when to give eternal life forever and when not to, since God of the Bible has infinite foreknowledge and trumps your god always.

When you are a child of God you are always and forever, for having died with Christ and receiving his substitition at the cross, you have resurrection life. Amen.

Ergo, you were never a Christian to begin with if you are an Ex-Christian, an oxymoron. You are what the Bible calls the "tare" in the outward appearance of the kingdom of heaven, still unborn by God into the new creation, and still an unregenerate.

Wow, people sure do pound this read, as soon as it is posted like ganging. I feel a ganging come upon me.

So you can see the conclusion here is quite evident that God wants to walk with those for trillions and trillions of years even longer. But for those who call Jesus a liar there is eternal separation, for such are the bad people, if you will.

You know who you are don't you?

But for those who call Jesus a liar there is eternal separation, for such are the bad people, if you will.

Jesus is a liar.

I am a bad person.

I know who I am.

thank you for your lesson in eternal trufes. :thanks:

:Wendywhatever:

The Bible says ...

Star Wars says, "A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away..."

All I got were belligerent and mindless responses as though no one even read this with a care for the truth,

So you can see the conclusion here is quite evident that God wants to walk with those for trillions and trillions of years even longer. But for those who call Jesus a liar there is eternal separation, for such are the bad people, if you will.

What you got were responses from former Christians such as myself who are quite familiar with the ancient religious mythology that you have sadly mistaken for "Truth" and who have heard the same mythological claims and assertions many times, to the point that we are tired of it and tired of responding with facts and with reason which we know that you, the Christian, will very likely have no interest in. So why shouldn't we simply respond to your ignorance and idiocy with belligerance? That's what you expected and it's what you got, so why play at being disappointed?

as though no one even read this with a care for the truth

We care a great deal about truth, which is a large part of why we are no longer Christians. What you posted doesn't even remotely resemble "truth". What you posted, though you regard it as "Truth", is actually a mixture of ancient mythology and lies. In fact, the Bible consists largely of obvious mythology. Sorry, but lies and ancient religious mythology does not equal "TRUTH".

But for those who call Jesus a liar there is eternal separation

I don't know if the historical Jesus was a liar or not, since what the historical Jesus did or did not say is not known with any certainty. I do know that the anonymous authors of the gospels put ignorance, lies, and nonsense into the mouth of the entirely mythological Jesus of Faith that they constructed from even then ancient and generally well-known Pagan mythology.

I'm not worried about being eternally separated from your nonexistent god or your Invisible Magically Undead Sky Man.

So you can see the conclusion here is quite evident that God wants to walk

The evident conclusion is that you are currently deeply mired within your system of religious mythology. How long has it been since you had an independent, rational thought? Well, that's too long, pardner! Here, have a nice steaming hot bowl of Kryasst Brand Chili! It's gloriously delicious! Glory!

God cannot want and cannot walk. God cannot do anything at all since god does not exist.

Star Wars says, "A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away..."

Star Trek says, "Space, the final frontier..."

Belligerent and mindless responses?

I'm wondering if you can read, or if someone else is reading this to you.

That is a belligerent response.

You were told that yes, many of us were True Christians, and have figured out that no, Christianity is not the One True Path. We did things like research, and study, and use the brains your God gave us.

You're upset because if so many of US no longer believe, and we shared the same faith in Christ that you did, well, where does that leave you? Surely your faith is so unshakeable that badgering a bunch of "sinners" who will look you straight in the eye and tell you that you are wrong doesn't affect what you believe?

If you wanted to debate with us, we'd happily debate you. But no, you want to come here and tell us all about your religion, and that since we don't believe and we are calling Jesus a liar (I don't recall that, but that's your interpretation, and I'm sure that you are NEVER wrong), we are all going to Hell.

That's your position, and I'm sure that you feel very strongly about that. That's nice. My daughter feels very strongly that she should be allowed to do as she pleases, but she has yet to convince me of that, either.

If all you can do is come here and start name-calling, and being a nasty jerk, then go away. Otherwise, well, there are people who will eat you for breakfast, and then need a snack afterwards. And I'll be right behind them....just waiting with my flamethrower.

So I guess someone like me, who was never a Christian, never got the happy stale cracker and was therefore never saved, and doesn't have to participate in this gang bang.

....oh well. I think I will anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Take it, bitch, take all of it! Take all of--whoa. Wait. Forgot the devil dildo and strap on. Shit. This just isn't a fundie gang bang without a devil dildo.

there are people who will eat you for breakfast, and then need a snack afterwards

fundies.jpg

Blah, blah, blah...

I wasn't saved, we weren't saved, and you know what? You aren't saved either. There is nothing to be saved from. You believe in silly fairy tales. How old are you?

You weren't born a sinner and neither was anyone else. Give us a better argument than the one your preacher told you your that silly little contradictory book says or don't waste our time. Oh, but I guess you're just a troll with tiny little balls; you posted, then you ran from the scary, scary atheists.

...says the person who clearly didn't bother reading any of the responses.

The people here who claim to be Ex-Christians are Ex-Christians, because they once believed the very tripe you're spewing right now. Your error is that you're assuming that Christianity is true, even though it's demonstratably false.

Second, how do you justify your classification of Christian? Is being a Christian strictly synonymous with being "born again"? If yes, can you justify your claim biblically? What of those who are supposedly not saved but are currently practicing Christianity (i.e., following Jesus' teachings)? Are they not Christian by practice? If no, please support your claim biblically.

If you can't support your claims, then you have no business making such a claim that Ex-Christians never were Christians.

Oh, it's quite evident, huh? Sure it is, pally.

I don't call Jesus a liar. I don't think he ever existed. I think the New Testament writers made him up.

The best you can possibly do is suggest that there might have been some living being that Jesus might have been based on, named Yeshua, but the Jesus character, who is clearly the bi-product of other borrowed myths predating the Bible, never existed as a real person.

Incidentally, I don't know if you're into the whole personal relationship thing, but if you actually had a personal relationship with Jesus, the first thing he'd likely tell you is, "My name isn't Jesus Christ."

And here's an interesting quote from your opening post.

Wow, people sure do pound this read, as soon as it is posted like ganging. I feel a ganging come upon me.
tsk... tsk... tsk...

All that cock-waving, and yet you couldn't show the courage to answer a single criticism. Typical.

Yay! We're all going to heaven.

I feel a gangin' comin' upon me! Guh-law-ry!

Name us five things in Christianity that separates itself from 'paganism if you can? I know a brilliant bible-scholar such as yourself won't have any problem with that, come on lets have it I await to be educated......

But for those who call Jesus a liar there is eternal separation, for such are the bad people, if you will.

Guys, this is Troy.

After getting enough of his spam (no relation to spamandham) in my mailbox, I know when to spot him and these two bolded highlights are his typical tripe.

He won't even be a good example to make for lurkers. He'll keep saying the same two things, we call Jesus a liar, and we are bad people.

Might as well as close this thread.

"What? Are you still here? It's over. Go home. Go!" - Ferris Bueller :eek:

...and yet the quality of the responses is still an order of magnitude better than the quality of your post.

But for those who call Jesus a liar there is eternal separation,

Jesus is a liar.

Now go away before I taunt you a second time. :close:

Yes.

why do all the Christians who come in here (TAP being the lone exception) seem to have 5th-grade educations and 3rd grade spelling levels?

Right! Could one of you kind mods please correct this guy's spelling of oxymoron in the topic title. That's really embarrassing.

Holy shit people!  :eek:

I don't believe you gave this dude this big of a response.  :shrug:

I'll be surprised if the seagull comes back. The first post shows just about every sign of someone who dropped by, dropped their turd, and flew off to another board in order to spread The Dung.  :shrug:

I just came back from vacation and felt like smacking a troll with a clue-x-4.

Just mental exercise to get the brain going again after 10 days of absence.

= SavedByFaith ... anyone agrees?

= SavedByFaith ... anyone agrees?

Nah, I think the consensus is that this is one "Troy". Although I don't know this particular snapperhead. Just passing along rumors. :grin:

Guys, this is Troy.

After getting enough of his spam (no relation to spamandham) in my mailbox, I know when to spot him and these two bolded highlights are his typical tripe.

He won't even be a good example to make for lurkers. He'll keep saying the same two things, we call Jesus a liar, and we are bad people.

Might as well as close this thread.

Yup. Troy (or a disciple of Troy)

Parture is not a True Christian™, so there's no need to debate with him.

Mindlessness is a good description of someone who just accepts information without seeking validation for it. You can't accept the bible as truth without willingly suspending logic and critical thinking. Believing in religion is the very essence of mindlessness.

A lot easier (lazier) to just believe without seeking truth, or facts.

You want to make an impact Parture?

Do some work.

Prove the bible is the word of god.