Goodbye Jesus

Ex-Christian is an Oxymoron

Parture

Parture,

Your post is a perfect illustration of why I no longer believe.

Simple questions are answered with psychobabble, circular logic, non seq., and lawyer speak. Your post is a great example of that.

If Chrsitians can't answer simple questions, that's fine. Just cut the bullshit though, it doesn't help your cause.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• spamandham

• Antlerman

• Brother Jeff

Right!  Could one of you kind mods please correct this guy's spelling of oxymoron in the topic title.  That's really embarrassing.

I had let it go because it underscored the poster's ignorance.

Ok, but only because yesterday was your birthday... ;)

Happy Birthday, Neil!

I had let it go because it underscored the poster's ignorance.

Ok, but only because yesterday was your birthday...  ;)

Happy Birthday, Neil!

You're too nice! :grin:

I kind of liked the "Aximoron" in the title, since the poster seems to be an "axi-moron".

You're too nice! :grin:

I kind of liked the "Aximoron" in the title, since the poster seems to be an "axi-moron".

Precisely! But... the misspelling was driving me nuts and it was embarrassing!

All I got were belligerent and mindless responses as though no one even read this with a care for the truth,

So you can see the conclusion here is quite evident that God wants to walk with those for trillions and trillions of years even longer. But for those who call Jesus a liar there is eternal separation, for such are the bad people, if you will.

You know who you are don't you?

Parture, the moment you said "The Bible says," which, by the way, is the VERY FIRST THING you said, your post lost all credibility. You don't realize that THE BIBLE IS A MYTH TO US! Don't you get it? The Bible has ZERO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER with us! If you quote us the Bible AGAIN to try to back up an arguement, I am going to start quoting Star Trek!

...zzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz...

...When you are a child of God you are always and forever...

Uh?

Anything new? Anything not yet rebutted a thousand times?

Aaah. No. I thought so.

Oh well...

...zzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz...

Is this for real? Serious question! I thought maybe it (and the other thread) was a spoof but some of you seem to know this poster.

I'm wondering (assuming it is for real) whether the motivation is to come on this site and receive some "persecution."

Seriously! When I was growing up I was taught that true Christians would be persecuted for their faith. It means that any opposition proves just what a good and righteous Christian one is!

In which case you have all been providing maximum heavenly brownie points for this poster. :grin:

I can't think of any other reason why someone would come here and post this way!

Unless it is a spoof. Tell me it's a spoof! Please!

Unfortunately this guy (Troy, aka Parture) is tragically real. He has his own web forum too. He's the only one on it. Anyone with an opposing point of view joins....he instantly bans them. Can't really blame him......he's been shunned even by those still in the christian fold.

He's also shoved his stupid 4 point proof BS at a published author.....and was bitch-slapped.

http://www.biblicalnonsense.com/dis.html

See letter number three.

Gee, wonder what Troy had against this author? Hmmmmm :scratch::Doh: (good book by the way).

Troy is very pathetic. If you want a full taste.....Heeeeeerrrreeeeeesss Trackin'Troy:

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=571

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=585

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=573

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=589

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=690

There. That should be enough to give you a good bit of scope on this bug-nut.

Unfortunately this guy (Troy, aka Parture) is tragically real. He has his own web forum too. He's the only one on it. Anyone with an opposing point of view joins....he instantly bans them. Can't really blame him......he's been shunned even by those still in the christian fold.

He's also shoved his stupid 4 point proof BS at a published author.....and was bitch-slapped.

http://www.biblicalnonsense.com/dis.html

See letter number three.

Gee, wonder what Troy had against this author? Hmmmmm :scratch:   :Doh:   (good book by the way).

Troy is very pathetic. If you want a full taste.....Heeeeeerrrreeeeeesss Trackin'Troy:

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=571

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=585

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=573

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=589

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=690

There. That should be enough to give you a good bit of scope on this bug-nut.

Thank you WR...

I'd forgotten just how much fun it was to play with him last time. :ugh:

Is this for real? Serious question! I thought maybe it (and the other thread) was a spoof but some of you seem to know this poster.

I'm wondering (assuming it is for real) whether the motivation is to come on this site and receive some "persecution."

Seriously! When I was growing up I was taught that true Christians would be persecuted for their faith. It means that any opposition proves just what a good and righteous Christian one is!

In which case you have all been providing maximum heavenly brownie points for this poster.  :grin:

I can't think of any other reason why someone would come here and post this way!

Sadly enough, yes, we get these sort of nutcases from time to time.

This is really Troy? Any verification?

This is really Troy? Any verification?

Ah, never mind... I found it

All I got were belligerent and mindless responses as though no one even read this with a care for the truth,

So you can see the conclusion here is quite evident that God wants to walk with those for trillions and trillions of years even longer. But for those who call Jesus a liar there is eternal separation, for such are the bad people, if you will.

You know what Captain? I'll cut you a deal or a proposal here.

If you God wants to Eternally Separate me when I come to meet him as all of you and your buddies claim is supposedly gonna happen when I die, I will be happy to burn with all the terrible sinners in Hell.

At least then I can get some much needed endless listening to Slayer. :58:

The only band I know who "Keeps the Bible in a pool of blood so that none of its claws can affect them!"

For God indeed Hate Us All!!!

The Bible says once saved always saved so that when God gives eternal life it is eternal at new birth.

God is Almighty and Powerful to know when to give eternal life forever and when not to, since God of the Bible has infinite foreknowledge and trumps your god always.

When you are a child of God you are always and forever, for having died with Christ and receiving his substitition at the cross, you have resurrection life. Amen.

Ergo, you were never a Christian to begin with if you are an Ex-Christian. You are what the Bible calls the "tare" in the outward appearance of the kingdom of heaven, still unborn by God into the new creation, and still an unregenerate.

Wow, people sure do pound this read, as soon as it is posted like ganging. I feel a ganging come upon me.

Rightly so young apprentice to anticipate a flurry of responses. Here's mine:

I’ll go easy to start: You are aware that not all Christians believe in predestination? If so, then why do you so boldly proclaim something so absolutely, "The Bible says once saved always saved"? To be accurate and respectful of our intelligence and knowledge you must say, "John Calvin came up with a doctrine from how he read the Bible that is know as predestination. I accept this doctrine." Calvinism has been debated since it was first put forth in the 16th century. Do you not find it a little odd that something that is so clearly stated in the Bible was never taught or spoken about before that time in the 2000 years of Christian church history?

Maybe you should rephrase this to be a little more honest?

One quick point I'll add to my brief response:

Doesn't it bother you judging people's hearts based on your extremely limited understanding of a book you only know a couple things about from what other people have said, who likely themselves are not too well versed? How does it feel judging me based on your limited understanding and small word view, when you don't even know the first thing about me?

I can tell you absolutely that it is offensive and undeserved. Also, when people reject your views, do you ever consider that it's not because of the content, but because of how insensitive and judgmental it makes people like you become? Doesn't it feel awful to view everyone as damned to hell because they don’t agree with your mystical approach to understanding what is reality? Why would anyone think it's something they want to become? Think about it, then go apologize to everyone you have offended.

Thanks.

Think about it, then go apologize to everyone you have offended.

:lmao: If you know Troy the slightest, you'd know it would be the day when Hell becomes a ski resort and heaven gets strip dancing clubs, liquor license and free Havana cigars to everyone. :grin:

...heaven gets strip dancing clubs, liquor license and free Havana cigars to everyone. :grin:

Geeze, and I thought heaven involved singing praise endlessly. If what you're describing is what it's really like, sign me up!

Geeze, and I thought heaven involved singing praise endlessly.  If what you're describing is what it's really like, sign me up!

Oh no, I'm sorry, but you misunderstood... so sad... It will only happen when Troy actually realized his stupidity and ask for forgiveness. So when that day comes, then we can go to heaven or hell and have parties... but for now... only Hell sounds promising.

:grin:

:lmao: If you know Troy the slightest, you'd know it would be the day when Hell becomes a ski resort and heaven gets strip dancing clubs, liquor license and free Havana cigars to everyone. :grin:

Great. I just read the threads tracking this guy. Oh well, maybe someone who has some integrity can get something from that post. :shrug:

Great.  I just read the threads tracking this guy.  Oh well, maybe someone who has some integrity can get something from that post. :shrug:

It was a good post you did. I didn't mean to patronize you, so please don't take it that way. I'm sure everyone on the site read your post, except for Parture/Troy. That's the sad part. Parture/Troy doesn't listen to reason. One of the hard-headed-nut-cases.

Most likely Parture have departured from the site, and not coming back, until next full moon, when he will show up with a new name...

Here's a belligerent response for you:

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU HARD AND FAST WITH A FLAMING BACKHOE. SIDEWAYS.

That being said...none of us believe Xianity's lies anymore. Which, by the way, have little or nothing to do with what your Jesus actually taught...meaning that if there is a Hell, you're as likely to be headed for it as we. MORE likely, really, because you're the sick, gloating little emotional sadist who goes around wagging fingers at complete strangers and threatening us with eternal damnation, blah-de-blah--basically getting your rocks off poking at all the old wounds we still carry from our often agonizing experiences with your cult. (Read the testimonies, asshole). AND you're passing judgment on us, which your Jesus specifically said not to do.

To paraphrase Preacher: why is it that the so-called "defenders of Christianity" are all such shitty examples of it?

It was a good post you did. I didn't mean to patronize you, so please don't take it that way. I'm sure everyone on the site read your post, except for Parture/Troy. That's the sad part. Parture/Troy doesn't listen to reason. One of the hard-headed-nut-cases.

Most likely Parture have departured from the site, and not coming back, until next full moon, when he will show up with a new name...

I hadn't taken it that way, but thanks. Maybe some other young Christian idealist can learn some things for our responses, even though the original poster was a flake. They can maybe learn some things from him too, like why flakes always seem to be attracted to religions? Kind of says something, don't you think?

I hadn't taken it that way, but thanks.  Maybe some other young Christian idealist can learn some things for our responses, even though the original poster was a flake.  They can maybe learn some things from him too, like why flakes always seem to be attracted to religions?  Kind of says something, don't you think?

Good. When reading your post again I understand better what you meant.

Flakes tends to not only become religious, but also extremely fundy... Ouch! ... I was one... urgh...

The Bible says once saved always saved so that when God gives eternal life it is eternal at new birth.

God is Almighty and Powerful to know when to give eternal life forever and when not to, since God of the Bible has infinite foreknowledge and trumps your god always.

When you are a child of God you are always and forever, for having died with Christ and receiving his substitition at the cross, you have resurrection life. Amen.

Ergo, you were never a Christian to begin with if you are an Ex-Christian. You are what the Bible calls the "tare" in the outward appearance of the kingdom of heaven, still unborn by God into the new creation, and still an unregenerate.

Wow, people sure do pound this read, as soon as it is posted like ganging. I feel a ganging come upon me.

What makes you think you are saved from anything? You don't even know yourself if you are saved, all you have is a belief that you are saved by some created concept called "salvation" for which the only requirement is for you to just believe, have faith (suspend reason) that this concept you believe in will some how magically "save" you from spending an eternity in some bad place of fire, smoke and never ending torture. I believed in the same nonsense you believe in for nearly 20 years to only learn later through reason and critical/objective thought that this Christian concept of salvation and sin is nothing more than a primitive idea based on superstition.

That said, your beliefs aren't even based on facts. all you have is a belief that you are saved. Just as the many EX- Xtains have had during their years of belief.

Flakes tends to not only become religious, but also extremely fundy... Ouch! ... I was one... urgh...

Sadly, so was I. I wasn't a flake, more a young idealist looking for answers. Not all people who are fundi's are flakes, but those who are flakes (I should be polite and say unstable, or unbalanced), quite often seemed to be drawn to their ideas. The fact that you and I left them should at least say something positive, don't you think?